Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire
[PRP] The hot rubba dub springs [Xavier x Jewels]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:24 am
User Image

After working out his ruined right back leg that sported a recent scar, that was more like an indentation, Xavier had also done his stretches to carefully keep movement with that right back leg. It had this horrible tendency to cramp up and become stiff which made his walking stiff but also, sadly, it made him feel that he was half a male rather than a whole one. Of course he wouldn't regret how he received such an injury considering that it was to save his own life and that of his sister, still he wished he had been more clear thinking rather than stubborn to give up his own life just to save Xazi. Xazi was stubborn like him too and wouldn't let him go without a fight yet.

Sighing softly the fire male smiled faintly to himself as he walked to a hot springs that he found which was quite large and could be considered a communial hot springs, if there were others like him around. Slowly entering the hot waters he grunted softly when it touched his fur then his skin until he became quickly used to it and settled down comfortably. Giving a deep yawning growl Xavier rested back against the edge of the hot springs keeping his lavender eyes trained on the ceiling above him, wondering what it would be like to meet someone else of his tribe. Where there others that have awaken as well or where he and his adopted sister the only ones? It wouldn't be fair to be the only male here since he wanted his sister to be mated and off his paws. You know since he was the big brother with the most enchanting but patronizing sister ever! Xavier secretly adored her but would never admit that openly....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:33 pm
User Image

Jewels was still exploring every inch of this delightful land. She found everything quite interesting, yet she had yet to run into someone else. Surely, there had been other's that were awaken with her? Of course there were, it'd be silly if she was the only one, considering that she could feel that she was missing part of her. Part of her that something told her was in someone else. She gave a sigh and continued to walk.

She had found a hot springs a few days back, and she was trying to recall her steps. So far she had done pretty good. She hopped from one spot to the next, not that it was needed. To those not of her type, would find the ground quite hot, to her, it was almost cold. She flicked her long tail as she entered where she thought the hot springs were.

She was right! There they were! Though... something else was there too. Something she hadn't expected to see. "Oh! Dear me... I'm sorry!" She said as soon as she realized just exactly WHAT It was. She was about to leave, but then she stopped her self. Hadn't she just been wondering if there were other's like her? How silly would it be to just up and leave. "I don't mean to intrude." She said as she looked from the opening back to the male that was clearly the same thing as she was.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:51 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Jumping up and feeling his wet fur stand up from the shock of being intruded...Xavier growled sharply thinking it was his sister. But then his sister wouldn't be sorry in intruding and for another she didn't have that voice. It was another voice all together and with the steam coming from the water that circulated around the room, he caught an unfamiliar scent, so definitely not his sister. Turning sharply to see a female....she had horns like him so she was part of this eh tribe. Growling low, he turned around and stood up from the hot springs with both front paws on the edge of the rock he had been leaning on to get a full look of the fiery female.

Taking a full look at the female, it was one of hidden curiosity, a bit of annoyance from being disrupted and the rest was appraisal. The female was rather stunning to look at in her coloring and her light colored eyes. Though Xavier was drenched he still looked intimidating and powerful in his stance. Opening his mouth to snap something at the female, he shut it and sighed deeply swallowing something rude to say and started again.

"You have no need to be sorry. This hot springs is big enough for all of us and you are not intruding. Please come and use the hot springs if that is your intention." See? Xavier was actually being nice! Respectful a bit distant but otherwise not being a jerk at all. It was a big step for this cold male and it was something he was working on. "I never thought that there would be others like me. What is your name?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:07 pm
Jewels tilted her head, and looked at him for a moment. Something about him told her he intended to voice completely different words. She would note that he decided to be more on the nicer side. She had heard each one of his growls and could tell he wasn't very happy by her presence, though he didn't tell her to go away.

Until he spoke those words, she would stay. She, after all, wanted to enjoy some of the water around her fur. She had been in a different area than this place that she loved, and she didn't quite smell herself, she had to admit. Where she'd normally smell like igneous rocks, she smelled like early soils. She had the full intention of smelling more like sulfur.

She gave him a nod, but didn't smile. "I did." IT was almost a relief to know that there were more like her, though she would have been silly to think other wise. She eyed the water, but slowly entered into it with grace. She wasn't about to be clumsy. A small splash could be heard as she fully entered into it. "I'm Jewels"

krusnik05

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:21 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Watching the female cautiously he noted that she was graceful in her moments and entered the water with smoothness. Sure there was a splash but this was water and it was expected but her movements were still nice.

Easing himself inside the water he rested back, making sure to keep the female in his line of vision but also to keep pressure off his leg of which the hot water was making it feel so much better, like magic. Sighing deeply the fire male gave a hint of a smile. "I am Xavier. It's a pleasure to meet you Jewels." There was sincerity in his voice when he said those words. It had to be the hot springs calming this beast down. "Perhaps if you stay around these areas you will come across my sister. She looks similar to me but lighter in shades and...much nicer than me." Xavier said by way of conversation, wanting to offer awareness of more of their species.

[ RP Zone ] The Ring of Fire

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games