Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[Plots] Krus's Korner Plots![2nd post with b'alam for mates] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:51 pm
Hello everyone....My name's krusnik05 but krus is what everyone calls me so feel free to do so too. Now then, As the lame title suggests, I'm in a search for:

Role Play buddies
Mates for my pets

Before I go into detail in what I'm looking for exactly, I'm going to share a bit about myself so you know that I'm not asking for something I can't handle.

I'm a hardcore rper who's in many role plays and I know how to handle more than one character with a variety of personalities and background histories. I love challenging myself so I try to go out of my comfort zone to try something new. I'm a semi-lit to lit writer who has a tendency to write a novel size post(s) when the mood strikes me. Plus I'm very active in writing unless something comes up and it will be addressed to never leave anyone in the dark.

Semi-Lit to Lit I like a paragraph or so postings. I'm not really good with one liners unless it's like those IM role plays that obviously works in that. However, in threads, I like alot of writing. So, if you write like a whole page full of something then I'm going to give you a medal for it.

Plots, Plots, Plots I'm up for anything as long as it doesn't end in the death of certain pets because there are certain ones I am alright with and have plans for.

However if a character fakes their death which is dramatic that is fine too. I like anything dramatic. I have this tendency in some of my rps to cause alot of obsticals and trouble for my characters to make them grow from it and see where it takes them. So, you have any ideas that you want to try out? I'll like to know about it so it can be worked out.

Love....Love is a many Splendid thing I want like everyone else is love for my pets.

Contacts There are many ways to contact me if your interested. It can be through here, the PMs or the one that's faster and mainly the ones I'm on is through Yahoo IM and AIM. I am on AIM more and all hours so don't hesitate to drop a line even if I appear signed off. I like being invisible. PM me if you want to know my name for those IMs.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:41 pm
Single B'alams

Journal Page 1

You are welcome to look at the b'alam from the list below and check out their special spots in my journal to see if you would like to pair and rp with them. Please note that the ones below are available for matehood and everyone will always be open for rping in different plot themes. Simply ask and we can comb over the details together.

Page 1
~Rainer Canuck
~Banano
~Lady Neon

Page 2
~Arjun Rama
~Anatola
~Sostrate
~Kardia

Page 3
~Belobog [very picky]
~Herlief the Cheerful
~DeSoto
~Shere Khan
~Tristeza
~Kamala
~Spindel [very picky]
~Arhaus
~Altan

Page 4
~Bugaboo [very picky]

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:12 pm
Now open to post and will rotate profiles.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:24 pm
I feel like my boyo Mauhuiztic should meet Savitar--he's a professional negotiator, and would be interested in meeting leaders, current and future, so that they know that his services are available if they should be needed (there might be friction between the two, but it could be interesting!).

Also, maybe a meeting between my innkeeper gal Nicomalixca and Cinead? Just friendship, nothing too serious. I think she might get a kick out of him.  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:39 pm
Geyser Eelborn
I feel like my boyo Mauhuiztic should meet Savitar--he's a professional negotiator, and would be interested in meeting leaders, current and future, so that they know that his services are available if they should be needed (there might be friction between the two, but it could be interesting!).

Also, maybe a meeting between my innkeeper gal Nicomalixca and Cinead? Just friendship, nothing too serious. I think she might get a kick out of him.

Woa!

I'm so game. Savitar is a bit of a grouch and does have a meanness that isn't from true malice, just more of waking up on the wrong side of the grass bed type but I promise he's not too bad. I do have plans for him to be a leader someday so him getting to know others in a similar world of leadership interacting with a negotiator would be awesome. I hope there is some friction between them, it can turn into a nice challenge to agree on something and form a nice solid friendship. Savitar truly does need a friend aside from himself and his mate, when she is awaken.

As for Cinead...Are you sure you want that devilish one with your lass? He's such a flirt! But he's so much fun. I would really like for him to have a friend in someone who will see that he's fun. Yes nothing too serious. I don't expect seriousness of that nature, I promise never to have you feel uncomfortable or anything. But Cin will love to have a nice female friend. ^_^

Anything in particular you want to happen?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:45 pm
krusnik05
Woa!

I'm so game. Savitar is a bit of a grouch and does have a meanness that isn't from true malice, just more of waking up on the wrong side of the grass bed type but I promise he's not too bad. I do have plans for him to be a leader someday so him getting to know others in a similar world of leadership interacting with a negotiator would be awesome. I hope there is some friction between them, it can turn into a nice challenge to agree on something and form a nice solid friendship. Savitar truly does need a friend aside from himself and his mate, when she is awaken.

As for Cinead...Are you sure you want that devilish one with your lass? He's such a flirt! But he's so much fun. I would really like for him to have a friend in someone who will see that he's fun. Yes nothing too serious. I don't expect seriousness of that nature, I promise never to have you feel uncomfortable or anything. But Cin will love to have a nice female friend. ^_^

Anything in particular you want to happen?

Savitar does sound like the kind of cat who might be offended when some other cat shows up saying that he can take over part of his job (negotiating). So I was worried about that xDD Mau will not fight, even to defend himself.

I think she can handle an outrageous flirt xDDD She's a braw lassie.

For either one of them? Not really. Mau doesn't intend to settle down (too much to do!) and Nico isn't ready for romance yet.  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:49 pm
Geyser Eelborn

Savitar does sound like the kind of cat who might be offended when some other cat shows up saying that he can take over part of his job (negotiating). So I was worried about that xDD Mau will not fight, even to defend himself.

I think she can handle an outrageous flirt xDDD She's a braw lassie.

For either one of them? Not really. Mau doesn't intend to settle down (too much to do!) and Nico isn't ready for romance yet.

No, goodness no romance. *shakes head* XD

Cinead is....like a Highlander from those romance novels. The ones who are wild in their pursuits and not settling down until something crazy happens like being caught in a compromising position and....I'm going to put that plot away for the future! *puts it in a folder*

Anyways, Savitar would definitely be the one offended but he will only fight with words not with his paws if he can help it especially when you say that Mau won't fight back. Savitar is many things but the kind of jerk to hurt someone who won't defend themselves because of their reasons alone is not Savi's style ^_^ Just a lot of yelling and breaking branches.

Now then, would you like to do one at a time or do both stories?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:51 pm
krusnik05
No, goodness no romance. *shakes head* XD

Cinead is....like a Highlander from those romance novels. The ones who are wild in their pursuits and not settling down until something crazy happens like being caught in a compromising position and....I'm going to put that plot away for the future! *puts it in a folder*

Anyways, Savitar would definitely be the one offended but he will only fight with words not with his paws if he can help it especially when you say that Mau won't fight back. Savitar is many things but the kind of jerk to hurt someone who won't defend themselves because of their reasons alone is not Savi's style ^_^ Just a lot of yelling and breaking branches.

Now then, would you like to do one at a time or do both stories?

Oh, so THAT'S what all those shirtless highlanders are doing on the covers of romance novels! That...gives me artwork ideas, actually.

Sounds like someone Mau could grow to respect, over time.

Let's do 'em both at the same time! In separate threads, though.  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:56 pm
Geyser Eelborn

Oh, so THAT'S what all those shirtless highlanders are doing on the covers of romance novels! That...gives me artwork ideas, actually.

Sounds like someone Mau could grow to respect, over time.

Let's do 'em both at the same time! In separate threads, though.

Yes...yes that is why XD I've read enough and continue to do so because they are my favorite type of men LOL Hannah Howell is the best author to check out when it comes to those Scottish Highlanders. Actually that plot inspired me because we are simply talking about it....so we got inspired big time whoot!

Savitar will also in time grow to respect Mau for getting into what he considers his personal space though grudgingly and in that time Savitar will be protective of his friend.

Yay! Let's do them both awesomes.

Which rp zone? I would like to offer Cinead going to the Northern Tundra and perhaps Mau comes into Savitar's territory?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:02 pm
krusnik05
Yes...yes that is why XD I've read enough and continue to do so because they are my favorite type of men LOL Hannah Howell is the best author to check out when it comes to those Scottish Highlanders. Actually that plot inspired me because we are simply talking about it....so we got inspired big time whoot!

Savitar will also in time grow to respect Mau for getting into what he considers his personal space though grudgingly and in that time Savitar will be protective of his friend.

Yay! Let's do them both awesomes.

Which rp zone? I would like to offer Cinead going to the Northern Tundra and perhaps Mau comes into Savitar's territory?

I don't read romance novels, but I do have a pair of OCs I like to draw posing in romance novel covers.

Mau will definitely be going to wherever it is that Savitar lives. If Cinead lives in the tundra, then Nico can go there, but she doesn't normally live in the tundra. But she travels in the summer, so she could be visiting folks up there xD Reconnecting with her culture and all that.  

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:11 pm
Geyser Eelborn

I don't read romance novels, but I do have a pair of OCs I like to draw posing in romance novel covers.

Mau will definitely be going to wherever it is that Savitar lives. If Cinead lives in the tundra, then Nico can go there, but she doesn't normally live in the tundra. But she travels in the summer, so she could be visiting folks up there xD Reconnecting with her culture and all that.

Alrighty.

Sounds like something I would love to see!

Cinead doesn't live in the tundra but in the desert in a oasis but likes to travel outside of that place.

Savitar doesn't particularly like traveling but lives in a beautiful lagoon type area with water falls and rocky formations that seal off a portion of the territory and a entrance marked by thick vegetation. It's like a jungle-type area, if that makes sense.

How's about the rp zone being in the overworld zone? It can be neutral lands for these characters to meet and interact?  
[ Plots & Quests ] The Square

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff