Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP] Do you need a paw? (Asher x Hedda)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:50 pm
User Image

Hedda found herself alone, again. She very much didn't enjoy being alone. It gave her time to think, and thinking tend to show her how lonely she was at times. She loved to be around others. The evening was cool, and the sun was slowly setting, giving the evening a golden glow about the land around her. It was beautiful; breath taking, even.

She started moving along the land, not really paying attention to anything in particular. She was enjoying the evening, and the beauties it was holding for her. Oh, today was a good day, she just wished she could at least share it with someone. Anyone!

Thalion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:54 pm
User Image
The evening... twilight. Blessed, wonderful twilight.

He loved the warmth of the sun, he truly did, but it seemed that the warmth that he so loved as as much a curse as it was a blessing. The sunlight was cruel on his eyes, nearly blinding him in the daytime. He enjoyed the sunlight, enjoyed the warmth, but it took very little time for him to warm up. His brethren would spend hours in the heat, bathing in the sunlight or stretching out in front of the lava pits. He didn't need nearly so much time. Too much exposure and he began to burn, itching slightly. That he could handle. Walking about blind? Not so much.

The pale male emerged from under the shade of a tree, his eyes blinking several times to force them to focus. He stepped forward and drew a short breath. It was a wonderful, crisp afternoon. Not too cool but it did have a nice enough breeze. Smiling to himself, he stepped out into the dimming sunlight and moved forward. Where he was off to? He didn't even now. Perhaps nowhere. Perhaps he'd find a place of endless twilight.

I Lady Kiya I

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out