Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:12 pm

User Image
6/9/14

Hey everyone! Welcome to this week's Ask the guild! Here are some of the hot topics this week detailing both Gaia at large and this guild:

Just a note that most of our staff is not logging on from the 16th to the 21st. Because of this there will most likely not be an ATG next week. We apologize for the inconvenience but we can still be reached at our crew email. ATG will be back up and running on 6/23/14!

Don't forget that some of our guildies are participating in this year's TGSNE for charity! The following people are going nude who are in our guild!
Me (xx I met my fate xx)
0Ul
(let me know if you're participating so I can add your name!) Check the link below to read up on this amazing charity event or possibly even sponsor us! Every little bit helps!!
User Image

Guild Stuff!
We're really hoping that some users can participate in the Gaia Walkout from June 15-21! Even if you can only participate for one day, don't log in on the 15th! If you can go the whole week without logging into Gaia, AWESOME! The Gaia Walkout thread is now hosted in our own guild HERE.

This graph shows the announcement ratio for the last two years.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are so many things that you can do as a member to get your voice out even if you are not a thread maker.

-Dress your avi and submit a statement to the Avatar Arenas. Heck! Write something or draw something! People will see it.
-Use that Aquarium Message in a Bottle to tell other Gaians about something important
-Tips and up-votes can really help those who are trying to make a valid point.
-Make your statement in your signature for everyone to see, why not? everyone else is doing it, take a look see.
-Sign those petitions! They are waiting for enough members to just say "hey, I sign'

Even the little things that we do as Gaians, to support each other, will bring more voices to the forefront of the Gaia staff.
Its a whole community effort.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Sign Petitions] [Express It With Your Avatar] [Send a Letter] [Revolution:Gaia Magazine] [Revolution:Gaia Facebook]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:24 pm
I'm hoping against hope (again) that the walkout with enough users can make a statement. Although I'd hate to not log in for that long it works out perfectly that will be moving during that week so I won't have to worry about it. xp

BTW. Finally!! After 7 months of waiting for my account reactivation tickets to be addressed, I got my mule account back. I wasn't informed either. I just randomly tried to log in to it as I usually do and it worked one day sweatdrop

7 months is utterly ridiculous to wait.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Troupe du Gothique

Enigmatic Superstar

24,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bold Glow 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:26 pm
See you (or not see, as the case may be) at the Walkout, madames et monsieurs~!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:26 pm
Pwnder

That's amazing!! I should try my husband's.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:30 pm
Is anyone else following the manga?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:31 pm
Gumby Ningata

I am but I keep getting upset by reaper's complete and utter lack of willingness to actually put effort into it. Most of the entries look like they were scribbled in ten minutes.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:36 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Gumby Ningata

I am but I keep getting upset by reaper's complete and utter lack of willingness to actually put effort into it. Most of the entries look like they were scribbled in ten minutes.
I am glad we finally get to see Gaia and we get an answer to Sen and Overseers fate, sort of.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:53 pm
If anyone wants to help me get Lucifer's Bloody Wings for a friend (he's working on making the original via Alchemy), let me know?

I won't be logging off, but if you want, those of us that don't log off can keep track of announcements and such
I'm not logging off because it's too big a habit to not log on .___.  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Tokaku Azuma-san

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:34 pm
Totally excited for the walkout and looking forward to not seeing you guys(and I mean that in the nicest, revolution-ist way possible razz )!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:44 pm
Gumby Ningata

I haven't been, but thanks for the reminder.  

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Cat Sapphire

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:50 pm
Tokaku Azuma-san
Totally excited for the walkout and looking forward to not seeing you guys(and I mean that in the nicest, revolution-ist way possible razz )!

Woohoo! I'm going to try it. It's going to be rough, since I usually get on Gaia at work when we are slow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:58 pm
Cat Sapphire
Gumby Ningata

I haven't been, but thanks for the reminder.
Welcome.  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:25 pm
Its gonna be hard on me but I am gonna try. xD I think I'll do good xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:58 pm
For the walkout, which timezone would be observed?  

Alexius08

Destitute Millionaire

♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas