Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains
[PRP] A grand idea (Bones x Ajax)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:54 pm
User Image Ajax was in love. There was no denying or avoiding it. Every breath was for her. Every step was for her. But there was something missing.. He felt it, and he wondered if his beautiful nantlil felt it as well. It was more complex than a yearning for mating or a family. Yes, those things he also craved, like he craved his Bones' scent on his body.

The hut he had built for himself had been inadequate to be shared with another. They had torn down the old structure and built another. Other B'alam passing by, stopped and helped them. Some of them had knowledge of extracting some large stones for building from sides of mountains. Some were gifted of knowledge of building weapons or and other metal workings. There was one Water Tribe female that was covered with beads, feathers, metal jewelry, and materials for trading. It kicked the gears in Ajax's mind into overdrive.

As they sat together in the tree against which their new, larger hut was built, he asked,"My love.. Would you stand by me through anything?"

He was mostly just trying to start a conversation, he would never truly question her loyalty. As a sparring partner, she was top notch.

[x~Ripple~x]
heart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:27 pm
Leaning into his side she batted at him as a playful rebuke for such a statement, she knew it was a casual statement and that even after the short time they'd enjoyed each others company he didn't really mean it heartily. Before he could return any gestures she flipped onto her back and made at scratching a stray inch she couldn't reach with her paw in the motion of rubbing the certain spot against stray stones and foliage beneath her weight.

"I suppose if you were to dance reaaaaaalllly badly I might have to leave you...." She smirked as she stopped briefly to wink at him, carrying on swiftly almost as if she hadn't stopped at all, if he wasn't paying attention he'd probably even miss it. Bones too was being playful, she wasn't going anywhere even if the buzz she felt in his company ever did wear off. Though she doubted that could ever happen, their time together had been a roller-coaster of emotions yet physically she'd found herself so committed to any number of tasks that getting bored just wasn't an option.

From their first night together the female had enjoyed her new course in life, becoming educated in anything he would show her, and teaching him some times in return. They worked together in perfect harmony and though the female had doubted she could ever be productive as such she found herself being just that. Not only has she seen his hut they'd destroyed it to make another, a bigger, better hut for the two of them it suited the situation she mused with a smirk. Her restless playful energy was being funnelled into actual action, creating things she could look over with bubbling pride, meeting others who offered their own views on the lands around them, and even getting a grasp on differences between some of the B'alams and themselves.

There wasn't a thing she'd trade her current life in for, this life she shared with Ajax, this new game of life she was so deeply committed to. Strangely to her despite many a thought otherwise she was enjoying it, just like any other game, this game of theirs she had no idea even existed. So even if people had known her before hand they'd marvel at the change in her, her ability to set her mind to something... to focus her attention but she played to win.

And winning.

Yes.

Bones felt she was for sure winning.

Conrad The Mighty

[x~Ripple~x]

Amorous Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:05 pm
Ajax mused as a large grin spread across her face. Dancing was something he was particularly bad at, but he was great at so many other things he figured he would have forgiven him by now! He simply did not see her tail, he was more focused on other parts of her body at the time. He gave her a 'you know me better than that' look in response to that as she stopped to look at him.

"Well aside from that oversight." He winked at her before he continued. It was difficult for him to hang on to his train of thought as she wiggled her body, she must be teasing him. Who really scratches like that? Oh! Right!

"I want to create a group, of sorts, for those B'alams who want something to belong to. It could be.. 'The Order of the Rose'." Joking, he reached out and plucked a rose from a near by bush. The thorns poked his cheek and lips, and little beads of blood trickled down his chin, though he felt nothing more than an annoying bug bite.

What he was proposing, or about to propose was asking her to trade in her life for something different.

"And I want you by my side for it."

[x~Ripple~x]
You got me right in the feels, again!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:55 am
Managing to catch his looks she chuckled to herself and finished up tending to the annoying itch, flipping back over onto her stomach to watch him get to his feet. Listening she kept her eyes on his broad form, something she was still guilty in taking pleasure just simply watching those muscles of his move. Something told her she would never get tired of seeing his move... work... anything that flexed any part of him and after all he didn't seem to mind her enjoying the show. By now there was no doubt in her mind Ajax had caught her mid stare, besides a few facial expressions exchanged it didn't seem to be an issue thus she resolved she wasn't about to stop.

"A group, hmm I'd have to share you right?" She made a feigned pout as she noticed the rose and the small trickle of blood. Pushing up onto her own feet she moved the small distance between them and leaned in to lick the beads of blood from his chin. Bones enjoyed the time it was just the two of them but she couldn't deny meeting others and sharing a goal had been thrilling. Selfish she was, stupid she wasn't and the idea played about in her mind from what she knew of the lands so far.

"Careful even something pretty to look at can hurt, those stabby bits..." She tried to recall what she'd heard them be named then it came back to her. "Every rose has a thorn." She spoke in a whisper, being so close and moving in to stem the little bead of blood again, there was no need to shout when she could feel his breath on her fur.

"I belong with you." She spoke so certain of her words, the way she felt would and could not be contained. It sparked the notion that if she felt this way with him perhaps others would? Though she hoped not exactly the same, this experience of sharing in another company... working together with the same ideals, it seemed to work. If that was what he was proposing who was she to reject it? Knowing first hand how wonderful it was to be part of something and share in others company.

"Offering others what we have, if not exactly" She made sure to throw that in, as a way to imply sharing a hut with another wasn't exactly her highest priority right now. That through it all she still wanted them committed to each other even if their attention was focused on other things for periods of time. "How could I deny them? You gave me something to belong to, you, and my Ajax I'm not going anywhere." Bones smiled then leant the small distance to nuzzle cheek to cheek, briefly forgetting the cut and blood.

Conrad The Mighty

[x~Ripple~x]

Amorous Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:18 pm
If there was one thing Ajax would never tire of doing, it was showing his love and affection to this wonderful B'alam. Although the lick gave him chills, he was able to restrain his shudder. Instead he gave a chuckle from deep down in his diaphragm.

"Oh ho, oh no." He nuzzled his head into her fur, taking her smell with him as he pulled back to continue. "You will only have to share some of me, and there will always be a part of me that will be only yours and yours alone." He leaned into Bones.

"If you want a rose, you must take the thorns." That had a nice ring to it. How could he possibly put the idea that was rolling around in his brain into words? How do you explain a bird to a fish?

"It could be like.. A clan, I suppose. Each member is a Champion of the Rose, maybe call it Clan Bayeux. There would be rules and consequences, but much room for freedom. More importantly than that, there would be a structure for everyone to fit into. You know what I mean?" Does this make any sense?

[x~Ripple~x]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:24 pm
"I suppose you might have to share me too then." She chuckled as she soaked up his affection, letting the warm tingle travel all the way to her paw pads. "A'ight, so..." She accepted it was time to actually talk about his idea, muse idea's and be a bit serious. In no way did she want to seem like she was dismissing his idea or fobbing it off, so she started to focus her playful nature into reality.

"I like that, kinda like it's worth the risk for something sweet." She smiled, resisting the urge to lean back into him, it was hard. To make it a little easier on herself she started passing, back and forth considering his words. Bones needed to always be doing something, Ajax must of cottoned on to that by now, and by something it needed to be physical. She could talk, muse even but she needed to do something that required energy, at least she'd be keeping busy in this clan idea.

"Yeah I think I do, so like the tribes but would it be open to everyone? Like all the tribes, could they all reside here?" Saying this she thought of how little she actually knew of the other tribes, they had seen a few from other tribes but she had to guess there was more. More from those tribes and perhaps even others, their open plains and forest area's might not be suitable for everyone even if she did love it. "I don't think structure would be such a bad thing, so some B'alam would be in charge of food yeah?" Bones hoped she was understanding him right, this was a new idea to him yet the idea of others being alone and having somewhere to belong really did appeal to her, even if there was a lot of detail she felt would need to be smoothed out.

Stopping her pacing for a moment she peered at him with an 'oh' face as she asked. "What does Bayeux mean?" Knowing he wouldn't take offence, knowing actual terms or words for things were not her strong suit but she was learning. Ever eager to discover something new she felt no shame asking as her words for things tended to be completely different from others, but she was getting better at universal language,

Conrad The Mighty

[x~Ripple~x]

Amorous Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:13 pm
The way Bones' mind worked was one of the things he was completely adored about her. She had the retention of a sponge, and the tendencies of a cub. Ajax nodded along as she demonstrated her understanding of what he had concluded so far himself. It was hard enough for him not to touch her without her making so much sense, every word just fueled his fire.

But he too tried to stay focused! The best way for him to accomplish such a difficult task was to look away from her. The birds flying overhead brought him a colorful distraction. With her final question, he had to think a moment.

"It means I have the best partner that I would never trade the world for?" Of course this was just a cute little ploy, he had no idea what it meant, it was just a word that came to him like his own. Ajax loved her asking him questions.

"Exactly, B'alams in charge of farming, crafting, or building.. But not all hard work and no play. There could be entertainers and defenders of the pride.. Maybe even some job to take things from the farmers and bring them to the other tribe lands that don't have such fertile lands." It was this time that Ajax realized he didn't know too terribly much about the rest of the realm either.

"Maybe we should travel first and see the realm?" It would certainly behoove his proposition to create a clan for all tribes to join in. Perhaps a pilgrimage would bring the idea all together, and get a couple B'alams from each tribe to join up as a strong foundation.

[x~Ripple~x]

[ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff