Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Archives ] The Dusty Tomes
Geyser Eelborn's Journal - All Deceased Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:28 pm
Map
I.I You are Here
I.II Tlallolini
I.III Nicomalixca
I.IV Mauhuiztic,
I.V Icpitl
I.VI Taboo
I.VII Chac
I.VIII Tonalhuiteca
I.IX Tezcatlipoca
I.X Xopantla
I.XI Motlatlaloz
I.XII Udide
I.XIII Decebal
I.XIV Minodora
I.XV Atica

II.I Neapspring
II.II Vaha
II.III Burtu
II.IV Tl'iish
II.V Murchadh
II.VI Yingarna "Prism Dream"
II.VII
II.VIII Ulloriaq
II.IX Prikaza "Black Powder"
II.X Panibeng "Frail Eye"
II.XI Varnamala
II.XII Tlatlemina
II.XIII Ruxandra
II.XIV Desdemona
II.XV Grotescul

III.I Skjaldbaka
III.II Slydda
III.III Fagnaðarlæti
III.IV Wailele
III.V "Blue Web"
III.VI Busola
III.VII Ornandel
III.VIII Alurmam
III.IX Kuldruch
III.X Tyohara
III.XI Rafdachel
III.XII Yabanarisi
III.XIII Eideard Teine
III.XIV Kraushluz
III.XV Nasim

IV.I Q'inti
IV.II Horea
IV.III Tsunami
IV.IV Lìadáin
IV.V Janus
IV.VI Susule
IV.VII Kadlazan
IV.VIII Rolchgral Urngal
IV.IX Jusru
IV.X Zakajul
IV.XI Sirsir
IV.XII Ogrul
IV.XIII Claretta
IV.XIV Ibalazwe
IV.XV Lipapu

V.I
V.II Ukpik
V.III Naałʼashí
V.IV Camaka
V.V Pele "Night Raze"
V.VI Golyn
V.VII Corne Bleue
V.VIII
V.IX Tidestorm
V.X Megapi
V.XI Fatin
V.XII Zeder
V.XIII Qhichipra
V.XIV

Owner's list post  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:33 pm
User ImageName: Tlallolini
Meaning: the earth quivers (Nahuatl)
Nickname(s): Tlallo
Tribe: Earth
Personality: Curious
Alignment: Neutral good
Theme song: "The Trail We Blaze" by Elton John
Dislikes: Narrow-minded people
About: Tlallo is a wanderer who wants to know more about the world.

Friends: Mauhuiztic, Nicomalixca

Home: None; wanders.
Spells: None

Colored by: Alpaca Chobi
RP Color: saddle brown
RPs:
This Dusty Ground--dead
Hike Through Lava Beds--in progress

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:02 pm
User ImageName: Nicomalixca
Meaning: "I Fire Griddles" (she's cinnamon toast.) (Nahuatl)
Nickname(s): Nico
Tribe: Ice (Thrall--self-imposed outcast)
Affiliation: the League of Hospitality
Personality: Kind
Alignment: Neutral Good
Theme song: "Through Heaven's Eyes" from The Prince of Egypt
Dislikes: Late nights, ruckus
About: Nicomalixca loves making life just that little bit better for everyone. She lives in a cave in a mountain pass where she offers shelter for travelers moving from point A to point B. There she offers them a soft, warm nest to sleep in for the night and recuperate from the cold. You could call her an innkeeper--that's pretty much what she is. She's met both Tlallolini and Mauhuiztic on their travels here and there.

Mate: Mauhuiztic
Offspring: Tlatlemina, Aztaxilotl
Friends: Tlallolini, Cinead

Home: Nicomalixca's cave is a dry, cozy cave at the end of a narrow, twisting tunnel. Three thick curtains woven from floofalo wool separate the tunnel and the cave to keep the warmth in and the cold out. The cave itself has a flat floor covered in wool carpets. The walls are hung with tapestries, and large nests woven of floofalo wool, feathers, bits of fur from animals around the mountain (including Nico herself), and reeds are scattered across the room, each distant enough from the next to grant its guest some privacy. The back of the cave splits into two passages. One of them leads to an underground stream with cold, clear water from the mountain above. The other leads to Nico's personal room and to the meat storage area--another cave connected to the outside by a tunnel. The tunnel here is much shorter, however, and not hung with curtains to keep in the warm. As it is on the exposed side of the slope, it gets the full brunt of winter winds, effectively freezing the food. Nico's own room is separated from the meat locker by several curtains; she likes being warm. Her own room is much like the public one, with blankets and a nest. This is where she keeps her loom. In Nico's free time, she hunts for her guests, keeps the inn clean, and weaves more blankets. Floor plan

Colored by: Gunsniper
RP Color: orange red
RPs:
The Friendly but Shameless flirt!--in progress

[align=center][color=saddlebrown][b][size=14]Standard Breeding![/b][/size][/color][/align]

►[b]About the Father •••[/b][size=9]
[URL=http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/Geyser39/Mauhuizticuncert.png][img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u224/DRAGONEEL/Mauhuiztic.png[/img][/URL]
◘ [b]Name ||[/b] Mauhuiztic
◘ [b]Owner ||[/b] Geyser Eelborn
◘ [b]Tribe ||[/b] Fire
◘ [b]Relations ||[/b] No[/size]

►[b]About the Mother •••[/b][size=9]
[URL=http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/Geyser39/Nicomalixcauncert.png][img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u224/DRAGONEEL/Nicomalixca.png[/img][/URL]
◘ [b]Name ||[/b] Nicomalixca
◘ [b]Owner ||[/b] Geyser Eelborn
◘ [b]Tribe ||[/b] Ice
◘ [b]Relations ||[/b] No[/size]

► [b]Legal Stuff •••[/b][size=9]
◘ [b]Yolilztli Agreement ||[/b] [URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=24459967#367487649]x[/URL]
◘ [b]Do you want Throwbacks?[/b] N/A
◘ [b]Do you want a chance at Melanism or Albinism?[/b] Yes
◘ [b]Will you be allowing customs?[/b] No[/size]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:36 am
User ImageName: Mauhuiztic
Meaning: Noble, wonderful (Nahuatl)
Nickname(s): Mau
Tribe: Fire
Personality: Patient
Alignment: Lawful good
Dislikes: Obnoxiousness, cruelty, conflict
About: Mauhuiztic is a mediator at heart, seeking to bridge the gaps between angry people. Nothing frustrates him more than being forced to use his claws. He travels from place to place in the hopes of spreading peace.

Mate: Nicomalixca
Offspring: Tlatlemina, Aztaxilotl
Friends: Tlallolini

Home: None; wanders. Visits Nicomalixca several times during the spring and fall.
Spells:
-Heat sink--innate fire tribe spell; store heat in the horns to be used later. Can be used to boost internal body temperature.

Colored by: Thalion
RP Color: dark orange
RPs:
King of the Waterfalls--finished (3k words)
Olives and Roses--in progress

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:02 am
Name: Icpitl
Meaning: Firefly (Nahuatl)
Nickname(s):
Affiliation: The Rangers
Personality: Helpful
Theme song: "Around the Bend" by Creedence Clearwater Revival
Dislikes: Seeing other people in danger or in pain, being touched by strangers (except in exceptional circumstances)
About: Icpitl is a kind and helpful ranger who loves nature and helping people out. He is madly in love with his mate and will let nothing come between them.

Mate: Evren agreement
Offspring: Vaha, Xehatl, Yildiz, Yesil, Hideaki, Yabanarisi
Friends: None

Home: Icpitl lives in a forest over whom he is the guardian. Any b'alam is allowed to pass through there and hunt there, so long as they do not destroy or do damage to the ecosystem. Streams flow through this mix of deciduous and conifer forest; a block of sharp obsidian on the northern side stands testament to the igneous past of this region. Icpitl sleeps wherever is closest when he gets tired, in nests of his own weaving in the trees.

RP Color: lime green
RPs:
You Look Like You Need Help!--in progress
Ranger, to Thy Task--in progress
Woods of Green--in progress

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:18 pm
User ImageName: Taboo
Meaning: Sacred, forbidden; Anglicization of several Polynesian cognates
Nickname(s): Gadje, Ejdag
Tribe: Wind
Personality: Brooding
Alignment: Chaotic neutral
Theme song: "Untitled Self-Portrait" from The Lego Movie
Dislikes: Silly things
About: Taboo likes to stand on tall clifftops framed against the moon or a storm and look mysterious and brooding. He's more than slightly stuck-up.

Home: Taboo lives in a cave on the rock wall of a canyon. Getting there without wings is exceedingly difficult; the only path there is from the canyon rim, and it is narrow and crumbling. Only a fool would risk it. The cave itself is austere; Taboo sleeps on a pile of animal skins and his own feathers. He carves intricate designs into the sandstone walls: great swirls and figures of B'alam stalking across the walls and ceiling.

Colored by: Lady Kitania
RP Color: dark violet
RPs:
The Knight and the Boyscout--in progress
To Ride the Wind--in progress
Heroism--in progress

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:58 pm
User ImageName: Chac
Meaning: Aztec god of rain
Nickname(s): None
Tribe: Water (Lake-Minded)
Personality: Excitable
Theme song: "Rain King" by Counting Crows
Dislikes: Pressure, flirtatious ladies (they make him very nervous)
About: Chac tends to get excited at every opportunity. He also worries a lot about what other B'alam think of him.

Sworn-Sisters: Awendelah, Kasa
Friends: Tezcatlipoca

Home: Currently lives by a stream in a nest in the rushes upstream of rapids; rapids are his favorite type of water.
Spells:
-Water Orbs--innate water tribe spell; draw water from water source to store in orbs. May be used for any water-related purpose.
-Forecast--innate water tribe spell; detect imminent precipitation by the trembling of water orbs.

Colored by: Alpaca Chobi; conversion, originally colored by Lady Kiya.
RP Color: deep sky blue
RPs:
Woven As Three--in progress
I Put a Spell on You--complete (4)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:55 pm
User ImageName: Tonalhuiteca
Meaning: Summer lightning (Nahuatl)
Nickname(s): Tonal
Tribe: Dark
Personality: Mysterious
Alignment: True neutral
Dislikes: Being trapped, tight spaces
About: He walks along the roads at night, watching the sky and watching the clouds. He learns all the names of the stars by heart, and all their stories as well. And when he meets other b'alam, he tells the stories he knows. Stories about figures of legend, about gods and mortals, fables, legends, myths, and fairy tales. He collects them and tells them at nighttime gatherings. And when the other b'alam wake...s/he is gone. Does he sleep? No one knows. Where is he going? No one knows...

He is just an itinerant bard and storyteller. If he weren't so antisocial, he would start up a school for storytellers, but let's face it, that would require being near people for longer than an evening. He doesn't mind being near people for a short period of time, but he does mind being near them for longer than twelve hours. He lives in the surface world rather than the Underdark because the caves set off his claustrophobia. He would much rather be in the open air. Though he can see well enough in the dark, in sunlight, Tonal can't see anything past his own nose. He is effectively blind during the day and spends most of it squinting at people. Like all of dark tribe, he has a fast metabolism that is supplemented with blood.

Home: None; wanders.

Status: Open for general RP; is open for attending some event to tell a story or sing a song.
RP Color: steelblue
RPs:
Scary big wings!--in progress
Two Blind Storytellers--in progress
Escape From Vigilance--in progress
The Trouble With Sight--in progress

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:52 am
User ImageName: Tezcatlipoca
Meaning: Variant of the Aztec trickster god
Nickname(s): Tezcat
Personality: Mischievous
Alignment: Chaotic good
Dislikes: Pressure
About: Tezcat's a wildcard, very unpredictable. About the only thing you can expect from him is to be fiercely loyal to his best friend Chac.

Friends: Chac

Home: None yet.
Spells:
-Heat sink--innate fire tribe spell; store heat in the horns to be used later. Can be used to boost internal body temperature.

Colored by: Little Yellow Jacket; converted from original by Lady Kiya
RP Color: pink
RPs:
I Put a Spell on You--complete (4)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:24 pm
User ImageName: Xopantla
Meaning: Summer (Nahuatl)
Nickname(s): Xo, Xoey
Personality: Freedom-loving
Alignment: True neutral
Theme song: "Is Anybody There?" from 1776
Likes: Explosions, fire, fireworks, the smell of black powder, dark tribe
Dislikes: Commies Dark tribe magi, ice tribe, water tribe
About: Xopantla is almost, though not quite, a fire tribe loyalist. Her one weakness? Dark tribe. She actually thinks they're alright, except for their magi. As soon as a dark tribe magus shows up, she'll start getting aggressive. She doesn't trust blood magic. Xoey makes fireworks and looks forward to the day she can finally be a magus.

Home: Xopantla lives in a cave in the side of a dormant volcano. Her workshop includes a small furnace and shelves upon shelves of material. Flakes of metal and stone, bowls upon bowls of sulfur and potassium nitrate. The back right of her workshop leads into a tunnel along which are more than a dozen caves where bats live. Every night, her cave is full of bats. For that reason, all of her equipment is in covered containers and kept away from the bat cave. A net curtain hangs across her living space to keep her little neighbors out. It is from these bat caves that Xopantla harvests her potassium nitrate, soaking the caked floors in water and harvesting the crystals. Xopantla's own sleeping space is in an alcove filled with sand between her shelves and furnace. From there, she watches the bats fly in and out every evening and every morning. Floor plan
Spells:

Colored by: Lady Kitania
RP Color: fire brick
RPs:
Craftwork--in progress
Patriots and Pride--in progress
No Time For This--in progress

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:21 pm
Name: Motlatlaloz
Meaning: she will run (Nahuatl)
Nickname(s): Motla
Tribe: Dreamer's /FLEX Light
Personality: Energetic
Theme song: "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor (a cliche, I know)
Likes: sports, excitement, energy, exercise, fresh air, strong weather
Dislikes: lazy bugs, darkness
About: Though she looks a noble and ornate lady, full of grace and good breeding, she's also energetic, loves excitement, and especially loves contests of skill. The necklace? This is her formal gear. You can find her most days on the fields judging and refereeing sports matches and games. Encouraging, voracious, and, of course, amazingly loud, she believes that no person should ever have to have a bad day--and that fresh air is better than any medicine. For plots? I'm not sure! I'd love to see her take on some students to coach or mentor. Could be fun!

Friends:

Home: Motla lives outside! She hates having to be in a confined space for too long. It gets too stuffy, too stale, she says. She'd rather get muddy and dirty. Her home is in a small hollow under a tree. There, she has an oilskin pouch where she keeps her necklace (which she wears only for special occasions like awards ceremonies) and she sleeps with her head outside of her den. She doesn't like the dark, though, so when she runs out of light, she pulls her head back in. But she's up at the crack of dawn to refill her orb in the sunlight.
Spells:
-Flashlight--innate light tribe spell; store light in horn orb to use as a lantern at night.

Colored by: Thalion
RP Color: sea green
RPs:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:45 pm
User ImageName: Udide
Meaning: "spider" (Igbo)
Nickname(s):
Affiliation: Lives in Castrum de Drac as an Actress/Blood Giver
Personality: Sweet
Theme song: "A Wonderful Guy" from South Pacific
Dislikes: boos, lack of applause, being a disappointment, people who think she's mean
About: Udide is an actress. She revels in playing all sorts of roles. Occasionally she'll get the lead role as some doughty heroine or pure ingenue, but more often, she plays the role of the evil sorceress or mad queen. It's sort of inevitable when you look like a spider. But offstage, Udide removes her makeup and her costume and gives out treats to the cubs. She gives advice and encouragement to the ones that want to be actors and actresses, and she blushes furiously whenever they compliment her. Her favorite performances? Musicals and operettas! If Gilbert and Sullivan lived in this universe, she'd be their biggest fan (and the designated Katisha in her troupe).

Upon hearing that the Dark Tribe were planning to host a grand theatrical event during the month of November, Udide traveled to Castrum de Drac to audition. She's since joined the citizenry as an actress and a blood-giver. Her plot description.

Friends: Decebal, Tonalhuiteca

Home: A suite in the Theater. A quite comfortable, cozy place--she's made sure of this. There's always some tea to be had.

RP Color: crimson
RPs:
A Stage to Call Home--in progress SRP
Avista!--in progress
Tea and Social--in progress

User ImageFamiliar: A bolf named Oku, named for a word that means "light" and "invitation." Oku (whom Udide addresses as male) was a gift from Gabriel to act as a seeing-eye bolf in the darkness of the caves. Oku is enthusiastic and loyal, and indicates things with gestures of his paws. Colored by GunSniper

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:05 am
User ImageName: Decebal
Meaning: Romanian name meaning "powerful, strong"
Nickname(s):
Tribe: Dark Tribe
Affiliation: Castrum de Drac; Blood Giver Knight
Personality: Stiff
Dislikes: getting sucked into a story, silly things
About: To be a knight is a great honor; to be the knight of a Blood Giver is an even higher one. In spite of this, Decebal has a few misgivings about his assignment. He's just a little too aware of how this sort of thing goes in stories--a knight is assigned to the side of a naive newcomer, the knight protects her, the knight falls in love with her...Decebal's just not comfortable with that. So he's resolved to be as formal and as decent as possible. No feeding on his charge, no blocking her from any man just because he's jealous, that sort of thing.

It's not that Decebal doesn't like Udide, it's that he doesn't want to be one of those knights whose entire life centers around his job. Despite the fact that that's what a Blood-Giver Knight is supposed to do.

Friends: Udide

Home: In a suite in the Theater; his room is a division in the front of the room so that he can screen anyone coming in.

Colored by: GunSniper
RP Color: lightblue
RPs:
Tea and Social--in progress

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:07 am
User ImageName: Minodora
Meaning: Romanian name meaning "Gift of the Moon"
Nickname(s):
Tribe: Dark Tribe
Affiliation: Castrum de Drac, Commoner (Inn-Keeper); the League of Hospitality
Personality: Formal
Dislikes: messy things, riots, wailing adolescents
About: Minodora is a prim and proper woman at the front desk and a relentless hardworker in the back. She woke up in a field of glowing mushrooms and followed the trail back to Castrum de Drac. She's been in love with it ever since.

Minodora runs a bed and breakfast for non-Dark tribe members. Since most tourism comes in November, she expects most of her traffic during that month, and prepares for it throughout October and throughout much of the rest of the year.

Friends:

Home: Minodora's BnB is a stately home just five blocks from the Theater. The rooms are clean and neat, fresh food is caught daily by their hostess when she leaves the caverns at night to feed (one of the few times she can be found away during the busy season), and she keeps the house well-lit by mushrooms and the occasional candle or lantern. She gathers mushrooms extensively--she intends to keep the house bright enough for Light Tribe members to be comfortable, since she expects the most traffic from them. As such, the house is just a little too bright for her--she intends someday to get tinted glasses for working around the house. The general color scheme of the house is much like the hostess herself--greens, whites, and yellows, with a definite floral motif. Curtains at the windows advertise the comfort and light to be found within.

Colored by: GunSniper
RP Color: light green
RPs:

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Geyser Eelborn

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:51 pm
Name: Atica
Meaning: with chocolate in Nahuatl. Yes. The Aztecs actually had a word like "ala mode" only it was one word. And it meant chocolate.
Nickname(s):
Personality: Determined
Likes: bird song, warmth, doing what's right, music, stories, new sights
Dislikes: belittlement, bullies
About: He doesn't look like much. He's not big, he doesn't have fangs like Ice Tribe or Dark Tribe. He hasn't got Fire Tribe's horns or claws, he doesn't have wings or magic orbs or a big spear growing out of his face like Light Tribe. But Atica is a warrior nonetheless. He's a fighter at heart, one who never lets anything get in his way. Atica feels a song growing in his heart, and he wants to hear it (or let it be heard). He knows he has a journey ahead of him. And he's impatient to start it.

Atica woke up the desert, where he currently resides.

Friends: Tlallolini

Home: A small oasis, where he mostly eats birds.

RP Color: chocolate
RPs:
Shades of Brown--in progress

[ Archives ] The Dusty Tomes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items