Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
♫Stranger to Strangeness - Redux ♫

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 2:58 am
♫ Stranger to Strangeness ♫
In loneliness, something tender can be forged even with a tiny link.
Two strangers, both deep in loneliness...

♫ Rules ♫
1. Have fun...
2. ...but stay within Gaia rules (nothing above PG-13, go out of this site if you 'have' to)
3. ...and refrain from godmodding and/or controlling characters not your own.
4. Only one character this time.
5. Have fun!

♫ Characters ♫
 ♫ The Ghost ♫
     Name: Lily
     Played by: Req4boxes
     About Her:
          Not much is known about her. All that we know is that she's stuck inside a piano, particularly the heirloom of a certain family, that she was an aspiring musician, and that she's very lonely.

And she's quite good at what she does.

♫ The Human ♫
     Name: Len
     Played by: TkieSai
     About Him / Her:
          He is the younger step-sibling of two and the third of the four siblings of the family who owns the haunted piano. His mother married into the family when he was around 4 years old. He is a kind-hearted boy though he can be mischievous at times.

He is sickly and an insomniac, and he often takes medication to combat these. However, despite these, he is unfazed by strange happenings and has an unyielding curiosity.

TkieSai
Guess what... I made a mistake last time... Time to do-over. Also, go post your character, I guess you'll want a difference in personality...

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:16 am
Req4boxes

What?? Why are we restarting?  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:21 am
TkieSai

We left it for too long...
That, and I was heading for a trainwreck; can't handle the many characters...  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:21 am
Req4boxes
TkieSai

We left it for too long...
That, and I was heading for a trainwreck; can't handle the many characters...

Awww but I liked that rp ;3;  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:29 am
TkieSai

It's still the same really, just less cluttered and all... less characters, more focus. ;3  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:34 am
Req4boxes
TkieSai

It's still the same really, just less cluttered and all... less characters, more focus. ;3

Uhg, but restarting this will be a pain =A= Whatever I guess. My character is going to be the same as before o3o

hmmm...or we can start something new?  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:34 pm
TkieSai
Uhg, but restarting this will be a pain =A= Whatever I guess. My character is going to be the same as before o3o

Your call...
it's just that I kinda like the idea, but I did it wrong-wise...  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:17 pm
Req4boxes
TkieSai

Your call...

Its not that I don't like this rp, I just liked how it was going personally, but if you didn't, we can do it over again o3o TkieSai doesn't mind.  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:24 pm
Req4boxes
TkieSai

Your call...

Its not that I don't like this rp, I just liked how it was going personally, but if you didn't, we can do it over again o3o TkieSai doesn't mind.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:34 pm
TkieSai

Oh, okay... Just a little bit more care this time...

You start it this time wink  

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:47 am
TkieSai

[long post short, there's a heirloom, and it's night, and Lily just awoke. Long post later; rush post this time.]

Lily yawned, and stretched - carefully, lest she nudge something too badly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:31 am
Req4boxes

Today is the day. The day this family gets a new piano. It is for one of the oldest siblings in this family, but one of the youngest is excited. Len couldn't wait for the piano to arrive. Maybe Akaito will let Len play with it.  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:14 pm
TkieSai
...Now it is a mansion. xD
Oh and this time, she's invisible, whether she wants to or not.

1: Then and Now
Now one would wonder how'd they afford a piano, much less a high-class grand piano. The answer was quite obvious; they were a rich family, and a mansion in the outskirts of the city was where they resided.

Though there were six of them in all, only three of them belonged to the original family. This was because of a tragic accident a long time ago - two entire families almost got eliminated because of an incident that no one could confirm for sure. Some say they were caught in a fire, others say they were systematically assassinated by rival families, still others claim more horrific means to eliminate them.

Nonetheless, only three members of each family remained; a single parent with two children each - Lenka, Rin and Len; and Kaito, Akaito and Miku. It was a hard time for the two of them, and it didn't take long before the two reconciled to save what was left of their legacy.

That was, of course, six years ago. Today, the combined family has enjoyed a happy, peaceful, and successful life, thanks in part to their willingness to stay together.

2. The Piano
Back to the piano. Akaito had always wanted to have his own piano, being unable to hone his skills otherwise. The distance from the mansion to the training center did not help things either - he couldn't exactly get there without a bit of effort. After much deliberation, the family agreed - but not by buying one; rather, by refurbishing an old one.

The old family piano was quietly tucked away in a hidden storage room for six years, and aside from its looks was remarkably in perfect condition. After a few days of sending it to the manufacturer for a little makeover, the piano was sent back to them... today.

However, what they didn't know was that in the process of refurbishing it, they had accidentally awakened a ghost who was asleep inside of it. Her story starts on the day the piano was returned.

3. The Ghost
Hey, where am I...? She hadn't seen light in six years. In fact, she hadn't woken up in six years. After all, she had no way out - she was sealed inside the piano, and it was locked inside a storage room. It was pointless staying awake when no one was to be seen - it was only a waste.

Her eyes tried to adjust to it. Though she was a ghost now, she still retained a semblance of humanity, and that included the many, many flaws in a human body.

She recognized a few things: that she was going into the mansion, that her piano was being lifted by a few men she didn't recognize... aaaand she - or was that her piano? - was met with excitement from people she did recognize.

Eh. It was bound to be noisy. She tried to see as much as possible, but that was going to be hard - she knew the piano would settle down soon, and then she'd be hard-pressed to go out...

-TIME SKIP; Night-
... except, of course, at night. This was a time that no human would cross, and thus spirits like her dominated it. She was free....

...that is, as long as she didn't wake someone up. Thus, she got up from her pseudo-bed on the strings of the piano carefully, lest she break it. Then she examined herself (less for her benefit than for yours).

She was a rather wild-looking 16 year old, with bright yellow hair and a rather thin build. She had tattoos on her right arm and back, and she had clothes that barely counted as such - it's a wonder as to how she became matched with an elegant piano, given that she quite obviously looked like a punk girl. Looks aren't all, though, and her personality has been affected by a long while of being alone - people can change drastically over the years, and she was no exception. And besides, her looks really didn't matter - she couldn't be seen by people.

Nonetheless, none of that matters yet. What did, however, was something a little more primal.

A soft song filled the air, but it was quiet, much like her. A lonely existence.

...but she didn't realize that someone else was awake.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games