Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Shrieking Shack ~ Now Open/Hiring! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:08 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michelle rolled her eyes at Zane's reaction to her insult. He was acting more like a child than Gracie ever did... and that was saying something. A few moments later he stormed out of the place, leaving her and Tay alone once again.

Why was it that she and him rarely ever got time to themselves? It seemed no matter what someone or something from one of their pasts was interrupting them. Michelle only returned her attention to the present and the conversation when Tay mentioned writing her. She quirked an eyebrow at him, but said nothing. She had learned awhile ago that it was easier to let him get all his thoughts out (no matter how long it took him), before she answered. It usually ended on a more interesting note if she waited after all.

The apology came as a shock, but his next request was what she'd meant by an interesting note. The smirk crawled onto her lips without any thought of her own; silver eyes studied him, curious as to what was waging war in his head at this very moment. She could never tell if the passion in his eyes was for her, or for some distant future he never could quite grasp. Her steps led her forward, closer to him, and she had to tilt her head to continue looking at him. Still as curious as always, even with Ada's warnings ringing in the far reaches of her mind. 'You'll end up dead because of him.' but of course she would. Hadn't that always been the type of person she found herself around? She'd grown up in a house where fighting for her life was a daily struggle. It was no wonder that she had found herself in love with a maniac who was sure to get her killed one day. No wonder at all.

But did she really want to leave with him? Forever? She had friends and family here. She had a semblance of a life here... but in the end hadn't it always come down to him? Hadn't it always come down to waiting for him, looking for him, or being with him? Her family was safe now. Ada was married with kids. Grace was near impossible to kill and had Dom. Olyvia had grown distant and quiet. Her friends had lives of their own. She raised an eyebrow silently, looking up at him, her head tilting to the side ever so slightly. "Why me Tay?" She asked quietly. "In my first year at Hogwarts, you chose me and you kept coming back. You brought me with you to places that I doubt you share with anyone and let me into your head and your past. So I want to know why me?" She wanted to know. If he told her, if he gave her an answer that she knew was the truth, maybe she'd go with him. Maybe... she hadn't decided yet.

Callin’ out รเภร just to pass the ҭเ๓є
                                                      I’ve got ภ๏ҭђเภﻮ left to ใ๏รє
                                                      єνєгұҭђเภﻮ that I’ve๒єς๏๓є
                                                      Just ғคใใร เภҭ๏ the єภ๔

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:25 pm

User Image

𝖂illiam 𝕯ante 𝕹ott the Third
        𝕺cclumens, 𝕾lytherin 𝕬lumni

[Summer 2027]

”Why?” he breathed, the broken record of a player, and repeated, ”why?” It was so simple, but the words too infinitesimal to justify. He was, in all truths, taken aback at the interrogation, he didn't expect it—but he wasn't expecting anything, really—he shook his head and the bitter roll of a laugh trickled past his lips. ”Because you've always been unafraid to say yes—did that somehow change?” It was hard to rein in the resentment; he'd never had to defend himself, not to her, nor anyone. It would be a waste of breath and time. Tay's dubious reputation had cemented itself in these past years, almost something of a scandal in the circles of pureblood aristocracy. It was also a bit outlandish of him to imagine what it really would mean to Michelle if she vanished like a ghost; she had friends, family who cared for her, Tay had none. He could never understand. Maybe that was why he felt the blood in his veins boil, rejection hadn't settled in his stomach well, it burned.

”Were you expecting something poetic?” His voice was low, bitter as it was somber. ”Something like Shakespeare? Or Chaucer?” He hung his head to the left, brow angled conspicuously. ”Suppose I owe you as much, after all we've been through...” He paused then, the moment in time suspended. He felt vast, as open as the sea, and it resounded with a hollow emptiness—had it always been so empty? He couldn't even remember anymore. ”Maybe one day, I'll read it all for you.”

”Don't answer,” he straightened his posture and held up a hand suddenly, his mind had changed directions like the wind. ”not that, at least...” Tay suddenly found he didn't want to know the answer anymore, pitting himself against literally everyone else she knows—no, he didn't want to know the answer. ”Say you'll have a drink with me.” Surely, she wouldn't say no.

╔══════════════╗
        Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 181 ♜ Age: 24
        The Shrieking Shack in the evening
        ╚══════════════╝

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:09 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michelle shook her head slowly, as if she was laughing at him in her head, the smirk still playing on her face. Such a Tay answer. What had she been expecting though? He was Tay, it wasn't like they were some ooey gooey couple like Ada and Chris. Hell they weren't even really a couple. They were delusional maniacs obsessed with each other at best.... but that was what she liked about him. There was nothing normal about their relationship. That's why they got along... that's why she'd waited 3 years for him. She could see the rejection boiling in his eyes, it was the closest thing she'd ever seen to hurt and maybe that was what settled her mind. She'd go with him. She always would and always had. The people she'd have to leave behind... well they'd live without her. They'd proven as much over the past few years.

At his mention of poetry, a laugh, although slightly bitter, actually fell from her lips. "You? Read poetry? I'd love to see that." She teased, smirking at him. The small smile that had played across her lips during the laugh had quickly melted away. It was rare that smiles lasted with her anymore. She honestly didn't feel much of anything anymore. It was like it'd all died with Vincent. She needed a new goal in life, and Tay was the only thing she had to hold onto anymore; the only one that could give her something to do, something that her mind would find interesting.

Her lips parted, about to answer his question, about to say yes, when he held up a hand, silencing her before she could speak. Her jaw snapped shut and she raised an eyebrow at him. He almost sounded.... afraid.... Was he scared she'd leave him? Now after so many years? After waiting for 3 years for him? Honestly, it was like he didn't even know her. She sighed, a small smile playing on her lips. "Of course I'll have a drink with you Tay."

Just ғคใใร เภҭ๏ the єภ๔

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:06 pm

User Image

[Summer 2027]

Amusement flashed in her eye like the spark of a predator who'd just caught sight of it's next prey; he had missed it, and her, more than he was ever willing to admit, she felt like home. The emptiness of the bar marred from his vision, they were the only ones in the room, and he wouldn't have it any other way. So many unspoken words riddled plunging depths, the shroud of his aura glowed in her presence, reawakened so suddenly. The idle illusion of Divination had crossed his mind once again, but this time, he couldn't help but wonder what he would see in her future, in her palm or in the cards, he was curious without a doubt. He nearly spurned himself to ask, but was cut off before he could, all the better, no need to reveal just how capricious he's been. ”I'm sure you would,” he mused, the closest thing to poetry he's ever touched were the bitter prose texts of ancient curses and potionmaking.

With the inclination of his head, he motioned her to follow him back to his previous seat in one of the stools situated at the bar. He caught the eye of a tender, ordered a drink, bourbon neat, and motioned for Michelle to follow suit, paid quickly and made no indication of speaking until after he'd drained the glass and ordered another. ”So...” he paused. How do you just ask someone if their planned murder went well? Finally, he decided this was neither the time or place to ask. ”How long have you been back? Was it recently?” Did it matter though? It wasn't as if he'd made an effort to find her, why should he expect her to have done the same. Especially after two years of waiting; Merlin, had it really been two years? So much has happened in all that time, and so much more yet to come, he could feel it in his bones. ”Have you any plans for what's next?” He has none, still. Other than, for lack of a better term, apprenticing under Megan, he had no idea what was left for him to do in this world. She was maniacal as she was deranged, so what did that really leave him?

╔══════════════╗
        Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 181 ♜ Age: 24
        The Shrieking Shack in the evening
        ╚══════════════╝

Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:25 pm
User Image

DON'T wanna let you down↴ BUT I amxxh e l lxxb o u n d
Though this is all for you Don't wanna hide the truth

DON'T get too close It’s DARK inside
IT'S WHERE MY DEMONS HIDE

By now, the young man had gotten used to the dreams. It often seemed as if he hardly had any new
                                ones these days. He always saw the same faces, heard the same voices. As hard as Phantom had
                                tried to rid himself of Zane Acacia, his mind just would not let him forget the boy that had murdered
                                his sister just to get away from the thing that wore Tay's face.

But unlike all the days past, the vampire found himself unable to sleep through these dreams. Instead,
                                he was torn from them by the smell of something burning. It had to be close. Phantom sprang out of bed
                                at the realization that there were no buildings close to the Shack. That meant the burning smell had to be
                                coming from the building.

He groaned to find that the sun was still up. It had been so long since he had last seen it, and that time
                                hadn't gone so well. Had Strike not been there to demand him to go to sleep, Phantom would have
                                never made it past the fledgling stage. The vampire hoped that it was something simple. Phineas and Kali
                                were on vacation, and so they wouldn't be able to help. He didn't dare wake the girls. They were younger,
                                they wouldn't last as long as he would.

Phantom stumbled as he made his way to the stairs. He didn't need to make it down them to
                                know that the lower level was on fire. It would spread quickly, after all, Eric had made this place
                                a bar, and that's how he and his cousins kept it. But why was it on fire to begin with? He didn't
                                have time to think about that. He needed to get his clan out.

ᴢᴀɴᴇ ᴀᴄᴀᴄɪᴀ ᴇx-ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ sʜʀɪᴇᴋɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴄᴋ ʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇʀ
Utsuha Moon

[quite="Devlyn Maycry"]

Figure you guys are probably here. If not, ignore me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:07 pm
User Image

[Summer 2030]

User Image

”Oh, I know,” he smiled behind his mask, ”But when has he ever been happy with me?” He replied childishly, absolutely thriving in this scattered chaos; the only thing he had ever known. One direction, he saw the death eaters, their carved wands pointed at the sky, and in the other, it was blood stained innocence and fresh fallen snow, it was burning hot sands and a thousand slaves, it was green eyes, green eyes, green eyes, gray. ”Raines?” Boldly sliding his mask off, he leaned forward hoping to snare that lion in his fangs, but saw nothing—no one—not Colton. Reeling backwards clawed fingers tore at his jaw as he eyed Michelle, only to stifle back a shuddering breath. But couldn't speak. It was all in his head, it's always all in his head, why can't he realize that? But what if they are here, Phinelia never strayed far from her lion. As Tay turned back to that spot where he swore he saw those gray eyes, it was his own madness that stared back at him. ”.....Let's go,” he slid his mask over gold, turned his back to the distant memory and stepped through the fire.

Ravenous flames devoured the wooden beams and pillars, ribbons of red and orange and yellow licking at the walls as black smoldering smoke climbed to reach the high sun. ”Come out, come out, where ever you aaaaree.” Thick and gravelly, a low voice sung out into the tavern shortly before he kicked the front door off its hinges until it clattered to the ground. A gale of gray smoke flooded through the doorway, he pointed his wand ahead of him and a torrent of fresh air rushed inside, expelling the excess smoke for a clearer range of view. Three years ago, they spat their empty threats, but today, that was all going to change.

[OOC: Short post. x.x ]

╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 193 ♜ Age: 26
Masked in Hogsmeade
╚══════════════╝

Devlyn Maycry
Violet the Maestro
Porcelaine Ivory

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:57 pm
User Image

As soon as Phantom heard the voice, he knew why the Shack was on fire. After all these years, it
                                appeared that all of it was going to end here, and it was going to end now. The vampire struggled
                                to avoid the rays of sunlight peaking through the curtains to grab his wand. There was no way
                                Phantom was going to meet Tay unarmed.

Turning himself invisible, he made his way downstairs and saw his enemy standing there. Phantom
                                already was starting to feel a headache coming on. He couldn't tell if it was the fire or the sunlight.
                                He just hoped he'd last long enough to get rid of Tay.

"Come out? Now why would I do such a thing? Don't you know why they call me Phantom?"
                                the vampire taunted as he moved around. He did not want Tay to hear where he was. That would
                                defeat the purpose of him being invisible.

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:56 pm
User Image

[Summer 2030]

User Image

Sinfully stitched thoughts and carcinogenic memories raced to turmoil; black poison pumping in his creeping veins, skipping a beat between every breath he takes. Perspiring beads slid down the back of his neck, the heat rose in slow burning columns. Jowl tightened grinding teeth to the bone, but he held his stance, never to lower his pointed wand. Besides the roar of kindling wood, an eerie silence began to worm under his skin. Then he heard him, his voice, but still, he saw no one. He didn't move, but frantic eyes darted beneath the sanctity of his mask, waiting. ”Oh—C'mon, Zane,” he spat, taunting with a baited hook. ”Don't you ever get tired of hiding?” He swallowed a dry lump in the back of throat, unnerved, but not in foreign territory. He was used to the darkness, to being blinded; but not under stakes this high, and not with the added threat of being burnt alive. Frustrated, he tore the mask from his face and it clattered to the floor as he cursed under his breath, "coward."

”Lustro circulus,” he summoned with a sharp turn of his wand, spewing a ring of fiery gold to shield himself from being blindsided. He circled in his spot like a caged beast, almost vulnerable. ”Bombarda!” He slung forward, an eruption collided with a wooden table, demolishing it into pieces as he struggled to keep vigil in the midst of all this smoke and fire, hoping to catch even a glimmer of peculiarity to strike down with another spell.

[OOC: ]

╔══════════════╗
Height: 6’2” ♜ Weight: 193 ♜ Age: 26
Unmasked in the Shrieking Shack
╚══════════════╝

Devlyn Maycry
Violet the Maestro

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:50 am
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The snake followed him into the burning shack, avoiding the flames as best she could. He didn't make it any easier as he flung fire around himself and burst a flaming table into the smithereens. She ducked out of the way of one of the shards as it came flying towards her masked face, and shot a silver glare at him.

She tilted her head, not even bothering to look for him. She knew exactly why they called him Phantom. One of his "children" was her cousin after all. She ducked into Tay's circle of golden fire, and slid herself up against his back. She was wary of what Phantom would throw at them, and knew the safest place for her to be was right next to him. He had always kept her... safeish. Her wand was held between thin pale fingers, and her other hand was posed to send spells flying in a moments notice.

Just ғคใใร เภҭ๏ the єภ๔

Essy Ze Ninja

Violet The Maestro

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:17 pm
User Image
                                                On a day where we’re surely still powerless and young
                                                You witness sadness that you didn’t have to see
                                                Now you’re spending your time holding in tears that don’t have to be held in
                                                We’re not strong enough to keep living on just completely truthful things
                                                We don’t have to be strong

User Image

════════════════════════

Mᴀʜᴏᴜᴛᴏᴋᴏʀᴏ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴀʀʀʏ Pʀᴏᴘʜᴇsɪᴇʀ || Sᴇᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Yamato sat at the bar, having something decidedly not bloody. It had turned into a regular occurence over the years. Yamato came to the Shrieking Shack and met up with his boyfriend to spend time with him and they usually ended up with each other over the course of the night. Yamato was eternally glad that he could actually say that his nocturnal habits helped him here. He sighed, wondering if he was insane for even dating a vampire at times. There was really no hiding it, especially since the Japanese wizard was not blind and certainly could read his cards well enough to see that the Tower came up quite a bit for Zane's past. He never questioned it, simply because that was something Zane would tell in his own time, and Yamato wasn't exactly comfortable enough to question Zane on it.

He blew a bit of blond hair out of his face, thinking that one of these days he was just going to dye it. Not that he hated his hair anymore, but he still wouldn't mind seeing black in the mirror as opposed to blond. Besides, if nothing else, it'd be a change for him. Deciding he was bored enough, he pulled out a deck of cards and started up his own reading, flipping out the cards and narrowing his eyes as he read each one. He seemed to be seeing a lot of wands in his spread, and unless he was completely off his game, something about new beginnings? Unless for some odd reason Zane had decided he'd make a better fledgling than a boyfriend, he doubted it had anything to do with that. However, what it actually was about, he couldn't tell. Ugh, the cards were being especially vague tonight.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, so what the heck are the cards trying to tell me?
                                                Taken By: Zane Acacia
                                                OOC:

No matter how far we travel, at the start of life
                                                We were lonely babies who cried out to want to live and be loved
                                                Our reason for aiming for somewhere that isn’t here
                                                Is because we have to in order to know that there is no answer
                                                anywhere other than in the heart

Violet the Maestro

Utsuha Moon

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:16 pm
User Image

Phantom already knew that this was one of those nights where it was going to suck to be dating a
                                Seer. He had planned something quite wonderful for Yama, and he wanted his boyfriend to be
                                surprised. Of course, Phantom knew that Yama wouldn't let on if he knew what the plans were for
                                tonight. After all, it was more than likely that he could tell something about the vampire's past was
                                off. At some point, that would have to be discussed, but that was something that the vampire liked
                                to leave in the past. There was no sense dragging it all out now.

As Phantom left his room to go downstairs, he wasn't sure what he could feel more, the butterflies
                                in his stomach, or the little box in his pocket. He knew he needed to be calm, or otherwise Yama
                                would know something was up. After all, his coming here was a common occurrence. Most of their
                                meetups happened here. It wasn't that he was overworked, but rather that Phantom felt anxious
                                about leaving the safety of the Shack. People might have forgotten about Zane Acacia, but
                                Phantom still remembered what the boy did. Not aging didn't exactly help him much.

Once at the bottom of the stairs, Phantom saw Yama sitting at the bar. At that moment, the
                                butterflies seemed to turn into birds trying to escape. Taking a breath to compose himself, the
                                vampire walked over to the bar and stopped just behind the Seer. Yama was doing something with
                                his cards. Phantom didn't entirely understand it, but he was interested in what they said. Who
                                wouldn't be interested in the future?

"Anything interesting?" he asked as he took the seat next to Yama.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:40 pm
User Image
                                                On a day where we’re surely still powerless and young
                                                You witness sadness that you didn’t have to see
                                                Now you’re spending your time holding in tears that don’t have to be held in
                                                We’re not strong enough to keep living on just completely truthful things
                                                We don’t have to be strong

User Image

════════════════════════

Mᴀʜᴏᴜᴛᴏᴋᴏʀᴏ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴀʀʀʏ Pʀᴏᴘʜᴇsɪᴇʀ || Sᴇᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Yamato had been concentrating on his spread too much to notice Zane come up behind him, and glanced over in surprise as the vampire took a seat and spoke. The one thing his Sight could never do, he thought ruefully. It could never predict when Zane had snuck up on him. He glanced down to his spread, shrugging and pointing out what to him was pretty obvious, but was probably not to the vampire. "Something about a change. There's a lot of wands in the spread too, so I don't know for sure. I didn't do a specific reading, just a general one. Why, are you curious, Zane-san?" It wasn't like he'd never give Zane a reading before. He just figured that the vampire didn't like knowing what was coming because he'd see it eventually. It also wasn't like Yamato ever said a prophecy around Zane either. In fact, the last time he had one was back in Tokyo, and that was years ago. He hadn't had one since. He picked up his cards though after looking them over once more and shuffled them back into his deck.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, so what the heck are the cards trying to tell me?
                                                Taken By: Zane Acacia
                                                OOC:

No matter how far we travel, at the start of life
                                                We were lonely babies who cried out to want to live and be loved
                                                Our reason for aiming for somewhere that isn’t here
                                                Is because we have to in order to know that there is no answer
                                                anywhere other than in the heart

Violet the Maestro

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff