Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
A Start In Life [ Kahtal x Tengiz ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:10 pm
Kahtal was very lonely. The sun had rizen above the trees high in the sky and had already begun its decent towards the horizon. The jungle was cast in the throws of an early twilight and everything was tinged with shades of orange and red. She moved forward between the winding trunks of the trees that clung to the sky, heavy under growth making her progress slow. She had been alone since waking up, alone in the world with not previous memories to count on. She knew how to hunt and how to take care of herself, but who she was? That had long since been lost.

She heard a soft rustling a ways off, and paused with a single paw in the air mid step. Whipping around to face the sound, she wrestled between feeling in danger and at peace knowing someone else might be near by. Hopefully whoever it was, it was a friendly presence. "Who's there?" She growled, hoping to sound more dangerous than she felt. If anything she was hopeful, she had been alone so long. Another face would be a welcome sight.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:20 pm
User Image
Tengiz strode amongst the brush surrounding the area, looking around and paying attention to where he was going. After he had awaken, it was a lonely world and there was no one to teach him or explain the know how. He growled softly not pleased by the fact that when they woke up they were alone. He shook his head to the get any negative ideas in his head. He hoped he wouldn't be alone for too long.

He blinked as he heard a light and feminine voice, he turned his head towards the sound and his ears picking up the voice before he spoke up carefully "hello, there...why are you wandering around by yourself?" he asked her lightly.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:28 pm

The sound was muffled for a moment, and to her extreme surprise, she even got a response from the stranger in the bushes. She froze. Never in the life of her had she actually expected a response. She dropped to the ground, inching forward slowly in a hunter position. The voice was a male, so she had little to no chance of escape or fighting back if he turned aggresive but the sound of another voice was hard to resist. She moved forward again to peek through some low lying foliage, realizing she would easily be seen. Not much use in hiding, he already knew she was there.

She stood, coming out of 'hiding' to face the blue hued male. "Well, you're a new face." It was a blunt fact, said more out of her remaining surprise than anything else. She moved slowly forward a few paces to get a better idea of who she was facing. "Don't much have a choice. Haven't met anyone else out here." It was a sad truth. They all seemed to be waking up and she had spotted a few brief glimpses of other cats in the distance but never had had the courage to approach anyone til now. "How about yourself?"

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:36 pm
He stopped as she appeared coming out her 'hiding' he maintained a safe distance, just in case she saw him as a threat. He was a lot larger then she was. He squinted a little as he saw some movement in the brush before walking any further.

"You are a new face as well" he told her "mainly because I don't usual see other cats" he put in. "Then again neither of us have met that many cats out here which is the down side to awakening on our own" he said lightly. He shrugged lightly "same as you, I suppose and because I didn't want to waste a beautiful day indoors" he explained.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:17 pm

Obviously she wasn't hiding very well. What could she say, her hunting was rusty too. Something about waking up out of no where left a mark on a cat. He seemed cautious, though she wondered if he was wary of her being there or if he had read her body language well enough to know she was still on guard and fighting that fight or flight instinct. Just because she hadn't met another cat yet didn't mean she had to immediately trust the first one she really came across.

She listen to his words, deep voice with a lighter purr almost. "I assume you've woken up recently as well?" Interesting. She hadn't known whether to assume she was the only one or if there were others out there new to this world. "End of a nice day, at least." She nodded towards the setting sun, breaching the tops of the trees with a warm glow. "I'm Kahtal. And you are?"

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:29 pm
He tilted his head just to be sure he didn't come across as a dangerous threat, he hated making the first impression that he was there to hurt her not make friends. He lightly approached her with careful steps and walked around her to get out of the brush.

"You could say that" he told her, "but I'm not a huge fan of waking up and not having anyone explain the know how int his world" he said frowning a little. He glanced over at the sun setting "that is one way to to end a nice day" he said before glancing over at her "My apologies, My name is Tengiz. Nice to meet you Kahtal" he said nodding lightly.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items