View Results

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:17 pm
Don't forget, today is the day to dress in RED, or GOLD for our protest! Here for info!
User Image
5/13/14

Hey guys! I'm sorry we're late this week!
Hey everyone! Welcome to this week's Ask the guild! Here are some of the hot topics this week detailing both Gaia at large and this guild:
Item Releases/re-releases/recolors: - Do you have any favourite or least favourite recolours?
5/6 - Inconsolable Hunger re-release and new recolour.
5/7 - VGrace recolour and bundle - Pink wardrobes for him and her
5/8 - Red wardrobes for him and her, Errant Son (Hi Potion item recolor)
5/9 - Green wardrobes for him and her (though they were mostly teal), Sketchbook recolor, ANOTHER mustacio
5/10 - Cadet rereleases including new colors
5/11 - Minimal Red, Cheerful Bravery recolors
5/12 - Casual style bundle (re-releases and recolors) Lady luck bundle (re-releases and recolors)

Gold Generators: It seemed like Gaia was moving towards generators where you could CHOOSE between items and gold this week. Of course they went and ruined it all later.
5/6 - Spot on
5/7 - Cutie Catcher back
5/8 - Project Creative II, Cutie Catcher II
5/9 - Princess Party
5/10 - Forgot to notate
5/11 - Crystal Ball
5/12 - Moar Spot on

Limited items
5/6 Milky Mew Mew
5/8 Errant Son
5/9 Empress Mustacio
5/11 Minimal Red and eternally brave

RIGS
Furrsonification 2
Bang Bang
Fluffy Fantasy
Wiggling Wonders

Gold Shop Updates:
5/7 New 100, 500, and 1000 bundles of caches available in the bitfrost

Events:
Gaia made a super cute mother's day forum complete with freebie and a mini manga!

Guild Stuff!
Our BBQ Plans are well underway! Expect some news on specifics this week!

Did I miss anything? If so let me know! With that, fire away and Happy Monday TUESDAY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are so many things that you can do as a member to get your voice out even if you are not a thread maker.

-Dress your avi and submit a statement to the Avatar Arenas. Heck! Write something or draw something! People will see it.
-Use that Aquarium Message in a Bottle to tell other Gaians about something important
-Tips and up-votes can really help those who are trying to make a valid point.
-Make your statement in your signature for everyone to see, why not? everyone else is doing it, take a look see.
-Sign those petitions! They are waiting for enough members to just say "hey, I sign'

Even the little things that we do as Gaians, to support each other, will bring more voices to the forefront of the Gaia staff.
Its a whole community effort.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Sign Petitions] [Express It With Your Avatar] [Send a Letter] [Revolution:Gaia Magazine] [Revolution:Gaia Facebook]

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:21 pm
I think it's still technically the 12th (unless you're in a different time zone). cat_ninja Even if that was intentional, I think the year on the second one is off.  

Kangit
Crew

High-functioning Shapeshifter

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:09 pm
Wait, it's 2014 and 2015?!
What madness is this?!  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:33 am
Do you have plans on extending our campaigns to the rest of the Internet?  

Alexius08

Destitute Millionaire

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:37 am
Alexius08
Do you have plans on extending our campaigns to the rest of the Internet?

Absolutely. We have of course our facebook page, Possibly an upcoming twitter page (I haven't decided whether or not to do that yet.) And I am going to be submitting an article to multiple online news media outlets in the hopes that one of them will pick it up.

Of course we also have our Change.Org petitions!

Thanks for reminding me that it's not 2015 yet guys! 0.0 Gurk. I think my brain was on fast forward last night!  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:53 am
seriously I can live with crappy recolors and too many Rigs but the gold generators need to quit it.

witchy cat panther

Fashionable Cat

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:58 am
"Hey guys, you can abuse nude glitches now but please don't do anything sexual with them."

*Releases item that makes your character grab their crotch and have an O face*

Gaia Logic folks.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:47 am
xx I met my fate xx
"Hey guys, you can abuse nude glitches now but please don't do anything sexual with them."

Gaia Logic folks.

Hahaha! This is so true! xD They seems to have been releasing alot of sexy items lately, like the Punishing Superbia item too. :I  

Hexamoth

Backwoods Elder

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:45 am
Are you all dressed in red, gold, or red and gold?  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:43 am
Gumby Ningata

I was dressed in a few days ago's avi just for a sec to save it.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:55 am
xx I met my fate xx
Gumby Ningata

I was dressed in a few days ago's avi just for a sec to save it.
Take your time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:20 am
There we go! All gold.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

0Ul

Versatile Girl

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:50 am
xx I met my fate xx

Gaia Logic folks.

Exactly. This latest one with a little whore avi diddling herself is a bit much, even for Gaia. rolleyes

By the way, hi everybody! Sorry I've been a bit on the quiet side as of late; I've been stewing. Happy Tuesday! emotion_hug

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:09 pm
Hey guys <3 I am all dressed in gold Gold (With some white because my invo sucks with gold items... I have more red,black, and white stuff.

Awww but I really liked that item xD I admit I am guilty if liking/making whore avis. xD Just pissed for years they harassed me for exploiting glitches but now don't give a rats a** about it.
As for the all the sales and stuff they are having I really don't care that they do it. I would just like to not have ******** Spam form announcements 11+ times a day. For crap I will never spend my money on -_-  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

0Ul

Versatile Girl

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:54 pm
Izzy Derp
Hey guys <3 I am all dressed in gold Gold (With some white because my invo sucks with gold items... I have more red,black, and white stuff.

Awww but I really liked that item xD I admit I am guilty if liking/making whore avis. xD Just pissed for years they harassed me for exploiting glitches but now don't give a rats a** about it.
As for the all the sales and stuff they are having I really don't care that they do it. I would just like to not have ******** Spam form announcements 11+ times a day. For crap I will never spend my money on -_-

LOL. I just love you, honey! I'm also guilty of making whore avis, but they were tongue in cheek, not like the rally whores; etc. You're not alone, my dear. This newest item just really kinda made me throw up a little in my mouth since it removes our avis panties and looks like it's diddling herself. Poor taste, at the very least, but to each his own. emotion_hug

I need to go see if I have anything gold left in my inventory! ACK!!

♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff