Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains
[PRP] Pool of colors (Ardan x Sarifina)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:12 pm
User Image

Ardan had found himself turned around and slightly lost. Though, he didn't know if he minded too much. He found it quite nice to explore places he had never been before. Especially when the day was quite lovely as it was. The sun was over head, and was about mid day. The breeze was blowing ever so gently, and it was the perfect temperature. At least, he thought so.

He stopped padding across the land and took in a deep breath. Grass all about him. He closed his eyes and listened to the grass smack together against each other. It was a lovely sound, he had to admit. He felt at peace in this area, at least for the moment. Everything seemed to fit in nicely, but perhaps it was just because he was having a good day, and not really the spot at which he was at.

"Ahhhhh." He released the breath he had taken in.

Ovarian Paint

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sarifina stretched out in the warmth of the sun, it was one of those perfect days to laze about in the grass and enjoy the comfortable warmth. The sound of another caused her eyes to open, grass hued orbs scanned around until her gaze fell onto the male.

She laid in the grass for a moment, her striped tail flicking out playfully behind her as she stretched out her front paws, wiggling her toes in the grass, with a smile she called out to him. "Greetings stranger!" she was a friendly sort, welcoming and kind.

She wasnt naive of the world around her, she knew that not everyone was the friendly sort, but she gave everyone a fair chance to be.

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:40 pm
Ardan wasn't expecting anyone else out here, but that wasn't too surprising to say the least. He had seemed to be running into more and more of his own kind. He had gotten use to the idea of not being alone anymore. A smile crossed his face in a greeting to her, even if she might not have seen it yet.

He moved closer to her so he wouldn't have to yell at her to speak, he didn't like yelling, and rather to be closer to communicate. "Hello, there!" He said finally as he felt they were close enough in distance that he could easily speak as well as giving her enough room to stay comfortable.

"Fine day, no?"

Ovarian Paint

[ RP Zone ] The Endless Plains

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces