Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP] A clever title to come! (Garnet x Styx)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:22 pm
User ImageEven though she had just been gifted with the breath of life, she felt ages older than she imagined most of the other's felt. She knew who she was and what she wanted to accomplish with her life. The curveball came with the telekinesis, she wasn't very good with it at all and she prayed it would get better with practice and concentration. Honestly, anything could be accomplished with such a power! Styx could become an architect building shops or homes, a crafter of fine things sought out across the realm, or even a hunter! She certainly had the killer instinct for the latter.

As she contemplated these things she laid lazily upon a cloud of the overworld, staring down imagining how each opportunity would play out, mostly unaware to her immediate surroundings.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:33 pm
Conrad The Mighty

User Image

Garnet had risen from the earthy plains. Good solid earth if she said so herself. She was so grateful to be alive! However that life had come about. Garnet smiled. She rose to her feet and began walking. There was a pull on her. The earth here was good, as far as earth went, but not in what she felt at the core of her soul. Something... heavier... of the earth called to her.

She spotted a pale female in the distance and approached. "Greetings," she called out softly. The female was staring up and curiously her red eyes drifted upward as well. Was there something up there?  

magnadearel

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:11 pm
Styx blinked a couple times as she came back to her body. Oh no, was she hearing voices? She looked around and spotted the red pelted origin of the voice with much relief. The white tribal colored female stood up and stretched her toned body. Someone had blessed her well with a fine disposition to start life with. If someone were to pick a fight with her, they would be hard pressed to be the one to talk away.

"Hello there!" She responded with a friendly smile and began to walk closer to the other female. "My name is Styx. Such a lovely world we have here, isn't it?" She needed something to break the ice..

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:57 pm
Conrad The Mighty

She dropped her eyes back to the female, seeing nothing of interest in the sky. The female was coming toward her, but she felt no threat. Instead the red female moved to meet her half way. Not that she had far to go now.

"I think I'll call myself Garnet. It is. I'm so glad to be here."  

magnadearel

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:07 pm
The white female nodded in agreement. Theoretically, they would be happy to be anywhere as long as they were alive and well.

"Have you gotten the hang of these powers we seem to have? I can move things, but they don't always land where I want them too quite yet." She chuckled.

"Watch." Styx sat down and lifted her paws up as she focused on a rather large fallen branch. The branch lifted slowly, obeying the direction of her paws and she steadied it on it's thicker end so it pointed straight up. But as soon as she dropped her paws, it fell back down into place. She shook her head in a comical disappointment.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:15 pm
Conrad The Mighty

"Powers?" She barely had time to echo before the other female started doing funny things with her paws. Garnet felt her mouth dropping open as she watched the branch lift up. She'd never seen anything like that! Of course she hadn't seen much in her short life.

"Oh my. I never knew." Did she have this talent too? Or did Styx just happen to be special and she was the first one Garnet had run into? She watched, unsure what to do next.  

magnadearel

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:05 pm
Styx waited, expecting something that did not come to pass. She tilted her head to the side, curiously.

"You try." She added after a slightly awkward moment. It hadn't crossed her mind that she was the only one that could do this, it didn't make any sense, there was nothing too special about her.

"Just lift up your paws and concentrate on an object that's not too heavy." She wasn't really sure how else to explain it, the sensation just came naturally to her.

magnadearel
I am so sorry this took me so long!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:47 am
Conrad The Mighty
I failed so bad. I'm trying to get back into rping.

Garnet was unsure what to do. She didn't feel comfortable with waving her paws around. In fact she'd feel down right silly trying. Still, Styx wanted her to try. She lifted a paw and waved it around in futility. Nothing seemed to be happening.

After a few minutes she just shook her head and placed her paw back down. "I do not think I can do this."  

magnadearel

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff