Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Crystal Wood
[PRP] I won't bite. I am harmless (Tilia/ Necuametl Tlaloc)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image

Stretching his body out, Necuametl Tlaloc yawns while opening his eyes tiredly, finally waking up from a nap on a sun-warmed boulder and he drapes his paws over the edge of boulder. He decided to head into the woods to see if he could get lucky with food so he stood up, rolling his joints around to loosen them with a relieved sigh.His forest green eyes looks around at the plains while he leaps down from the boulder, trotting toward the forest with his tail flicking back and forth.

The male's back twitches as he felt the itch coming in and he 'falls' against the tree, rubbing his back against the rough bark with a blissful look on his face. He stood on his hind legs while he continues to scratch his back against the bark, not willing to let that sensation fade away. Spotting a rabbit few feet away from him, he freezes as he slowly sinks back down to his paws and his eyes becomes really focused on his first meal of the day.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:36 pm
User Image

This wasn't right... She was lost. She hadn't ever been here before. She wanted to be back in her open plains of tall grass. Oh, that was where life was. She had taken a wrong turn, somewhere.... She wasn't sure. Sometimes her thoughts filled her head and made her blind to the world. She really did need to not do that sometimes. She sighed and giggled to herself. At least she was alone, and for the time being, able to be herself. She wasn't sure how to act around others.

As soon as she thought that, she saw something moving up in the distance. At first, she thought it was a tree, or even a bush. But as her curiosity grew stronger, she moved towards it. She came to realize perhaps she wasn't so alone as she thought. She stopped and just stared. She wasn't sure what to do other than that. Should she say hi? Should she run away? Her heart was pounding loudly in her chest, unsure of anything.

He seemed to fit in so well....

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:36 pm
Necuametl Tlaloc crouches to the ground and does a little butt wiggle in preparation to pounce on the rabbit when the rabbit suddenly ran off and he groans little bit because he didn't keep an ear out for any other distractions or other creatures like he should have been doing. Tip of his tail flicks back and forth as he looks around for a source of the rabbit running off and spots a female nearby. The intense look in his eyes remained there for few minutes while he stared at her before the warmth appears and he smiles at her.

"Hello there." The male calls out to her and he stood up, staying where he is because he could detect that she is nervous by her body language. "My name is Necuametl Tlaloc. But you can call me whatever you want to call me." He smiles good naturedly. "But I have been called 'Nem' before so that works too." He sits down on his hunches to make himself look more non threatening and smaller, silently hoping that it will help the female somewhat to relax and realize that he is not going to hurt her. "Lovely day today, no?"

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:52 pm
Her ears fell flat to her skull as she just watched him. It seemed that he had finally noticed her, though it hadn't fully registered in her mind. Even though he was speaking, she almost couldn't understand what he was saying. Almost as if her heart was pounding too loud for her to actually hear anything. Oh my, oh jeez! Someone else had existed! Well of course they did. She knew they did. She had secretly been looking for others, and now that she had found one, she couldn't even find words to say.

Finally her mind caught up with what was happening... She opened her mouth, and then closed it again. Still, nothing wanted to come out. Should she run? She felt like running. She turned to the side of her to go and run, but instead she ended up tangling herself in with some plants that happened to be at her feet. With a fast flop, she fell to the ground tripping over whatever it was below her. A squeak escaped her mouth.

She blinked for a moment. Had forgotten for a moment what she was doing, she spoke. "Stupid... Stupid."

Caitlyn Hellstorm

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:36 pm
Necuametl Tlaloc blinks as the female acted awkward and nervous around him and he continues to sit there, not sure what to do because he never encountered a balam like her before. One of his ears droops in concern as he watches the myriad of emotions on her face and it seems like she wasn't really hearing him at all so his introduction might needs to be repeated again. "Are you-" He began to ask and his eyes widens when she turns to side and tripped over foliage. "Oh jeez...!" He sprang forward, trotting over to her with concerned expression.

"Are you all right? Did you hurt anything?" He starts nosing and touching random parts of her body to ensure that nothing is broken or torn muscles. Using his claws, he swipes away at the foliage around her that poses a threat of tangling up with her legs. "There.. it won't happen again. Its all forgotten. But seriously... are you all right?" He looks at her, genuinely worried and upset that she fell down and is nervous about him. He is still young and still have so much to learn about the world and this is his first encounter with nervous or shy balams. So far, it have been.... awkward and upsetting.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:56 am
As he started poking and feeling she couldn't help but release a giggle fit here and there as she wiggled a bit more. "Stop! It... it tickles." She said lightly. She didn't expect the other to come over and try to help her, but now she was in his debt. Stuck with him, more or less for the moment. She sat up as he untangled her from the plants that had been wrapped around her feet. Stupid... stupid... Was all that she wanted to say, but they didn't escape her muzzle.

"I.... I'm fine." She said looking to him then quickly at her paws. "I'm sorry." She whispered. Her heart was still pounding, and she had started to shake lightly, but she could play it off from her fall. Convince herself that it had weakened her limbs. "Thank you." She said bringing her eyes up to his face then quickly away. She couldn't do the direct eye contact, it was too awkward. Like if someone could read their inner soul.

Maybe that wasn't all so bad?

Caitlyn Hellstorm

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:10 am
Whenever she started giggling, he stops poking or touching her body to make sure nothing is broken and he grins at her. "Sorry..." He says with a laugh as he takes a step back so she won't feel like he is crowding her and there is still concern shining in his eyes. The female haven't really moved or displayed the full extent of her mobility so he is going to stand there and silently worry his head off but during that time, he felt his muzzle stretch out into a pleasant smile.

"Are you sure?..... I know this is too forward for me at this moment but could you walk around in wide circles to ensure nothing is broken? Forgive me if I am asking too much." He looks at her as he sits down on his hunches to make himself look smaller once again, noting the light shaking in the female. When she made eye contact with her then looked away, he smiles and didn't say anything about that because he feels like he needs to let the female to set a pace she is comfortable with. Necuametl Tlaloc is one of those males who would go out of his way to ensure any females in his presence are comfortable and not feeling threatened by his presence because he believes that females should be treated like a goddess all of the time.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:31 am
Her tail twitched as he spoke. She wasn't really sure what else to do, she felt that he had saved her life, even if she could have easily gotten out of it. At the moment it happened, it seemed like she'd never get out of it. Of course, if she hadn't freaked out for no reason she wouldn't be in this situation at all. She gave a slow nod and rose to her paws. She slowly walked around him a couple of times and wiggled her toes, and her ears.

Everything seemed okay. Honestly, she didn't hit the ground that hard. Sure she was sore in some spots, but they were nothing to be concerned with. Or at least, that was what she thought. A bruise maybe. She stopped back in front of him feeling she had satisfied his concern. Her tail swayed back and forth near her feet.

"See, no harm..."

Caitlyn Hellstorm

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:00 pm
As the female slowly rises up to her paws, he simply stayed on his hunches because he doesn't want to alarm her or send her running when she possibly have broken bones or anything like that. His moss green eyes watches the female critically as she walked in circles around him, watching for any subtle signs that she is in pain or injured but when she stopped in front of him and he smiles at her. "I am just happy that you aren't hurt or injured in that fall." He continues to keep his tone soft as his tail curls up around his paws.

Necuametl Tlaloc's front paws starts to knead against the ground because he is attuned to earth and draws his comfort from the earth itsself and he smiles at her once again. "I am Nem. What would you like me to call you?" He inquires pleasantly, looking at her ears out of respect because he figured that the female doesn't like eye contact and he didn't want to offend her at all.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:37 pm
She shook her head. "I.... I will be fine." She said looking away from him again. It wasn't like it was his fault. It was all hers. "It's not your fault." She assured him in a low voice. Of course, she was sure he wouldn't believe her in one way or another. She was the one that freaked out, not him. She took a deep breath to calm herself. She could still feel her heart pounding heavily in her chest. She wondered if he could hear it as she sat there in front of him.

"I'm Tilia." She spoke looking up at him for a moment. "Nice to... meet you." She said. She wasn't sure what else he could call her but the name that had been given her when she was awoken. His name was short and easy to remember, though she could have sworn he might have said something else before she went into her own little fit.

Nah, maybe not. She was just being stupid again. "I go by Tilia." She repeated again.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 2:04 pm
The male smiles reassuringly at her as he could tell that she's still very nervous around her but he doesn't know what else he could do to help this female .. and its driving him crazy. The soil he's kneading on is helping him remain centered so he won't make this situation any more worse. He looks around at their surroundings briefly before returning his eyes to her with a warm smile, "I know its not my fault but it happened in my presence. I am worried about you." He keeps his voice level as tip of his tail twitches little bit when a bug lands on it.

"Tilia...." He gives her a huge grin as he gives her a cat-version of bow which is him leaning down on his front paws. "Its definitely my pleasure meeting you, dear Tilia." He grins and when she kinda repeated herself, he couldn't help but to laugh little bit. Necuametl actually thinks that this female that is sitting in front of him is really adorable in her own awkward way and he smiles at her before he gestures toward the direction of a lake. "Would you like to go for a swim or lounge around the lake? Bugs are starting to bother me." he says with a sheepish laugh.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:26 pm
She was rather taken back by his actions and what he asked her next. She wasn't sure whether she should trust him or not. Of course, he gave her no reason not to, but one could never be too careful. She had no real reason of being afraid of anything, she just felt that was the only way she could express herself.

She eyed him for a moment and shrugged. "W-whatever you wish" She said quietly. She felt she owed him something, but what? She wasn't sure. She gave him a weak smile. "I am good with anything" well, not really, but he didn't need to know that. She needed to relax a bit. She took a few deep breaths before fully standing up and stretching. She was shaking, but she didn't want him to notice that. It wasn't because she had fallen, but more so that she was so nervous she didn't know what to do.

Her heart was still pounding as loud as ever, she wondered if he could hear it, but didn't want to ask if he could.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:40 pm
The male keeps his pleasant expression on his face while he smiles more at the female, not sure how he could show her that he would rather to die or harm himself than to hurt or spook her. He mentally frowned little bit at how she reacted to his question but he tilts his head to side, his smile growing little bit more bigger. "I would like to do what you would want to do at this time of day." He replies easily as he continues to sit in a relaxed position with his tail tip flicking back and forth.

His eyes squints little bit before smoothing back into their pleasant position when he noticed that she was shaking or at least that's what he thought he saw. Necuametl automatically settles down on his stomach to make himself looking smaller and lower than her, thinking that would help her relax somewhat. "I am not here to harm you, dear.." He looks up at her and smiles once again. "Please tell me what I can do to help you relax and I will do anything you ask me to."

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:16 pm
What she wanted to do? Umm..... She really didn't know what she liked to do, she felt panic coming back up to her. What was she going to say? She couldn't say she'd want to go swimming, she really didn't know how to swim. Though, that really was the only thing that was coming to her mind at the moment.

"We.... We can swim." She wasn't sure how this was going to work, but hey.... She couldn't know until she tried. Why was she putting herself in more uncomfortable situations? Oh jeez, she should have stayed in her den this morning. Tomorrow, tomorrow she will sleep the day away maybe.

"Huh? I..... I don't know?" could he really see that she was uncomfortable? Well duh, he kept saying he wasn't going to hurt her, and that wasn't the problem at all. She just didn't know how to act around him, and it was becoming worse and worse. OH! This had to be a nightmare... "I... I'm fine."

Caitlyn Hellstorm

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:54 pm
The male looks at her quietly as he waits patiently for her to reply back and he takes few steps closer to her, placing his paw on hers with a smile on his face. The purpose of his action is to reassure her and to see what she would do if someone else touches her, he silently hopes that she won't get spooked or run away because that means he will have to follow to make sure she doesn't get hurt.

Necuametl could detect nervousness and uncertainty in Tilia's voice and he have a feeling that she's just doing this to please him or something like that. "......If you are sure about that, Tilia" He softly says as he could see that if he insists on if she is sure about this, she probably would dig her heels in and become stubborn about it. "Lake is this way.." He says with a grin toward her while he stands up, turning his body in the direction of the lake. 'I will stop worrying and asking you if you are all right..I promise." He says while he flicks his tail at her playfully. Each of his actions now have a deliberate intention behind it to get her accustomed to his presence and perhaps his touch as well.

I Lady Kiya I

[ RP Zone ] The Crystal Wood

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff