Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP] Figuring out our place in the world (Aithne x Tengiz)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:31 pm

User Image

Tengiz, sighed lightly as he looked around at his surroundings, it seemed almost boring to be out and about by himself. He looked around some more, he had yet to figure out where he belonged in the world and he had yet to learn what he liked to do and what he specialized in, it seemed like most others knew all of that stuff already. He needed to figure out himself first and the first step to that was encountering others and seeing if they can help him.

Conrad The Mighty

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:43 pm
User Image
Aithne had run across other fellow B'alams In this cosmic abyss, but none of them looked like her. In fact she had not ran into a single other feline with horns coming back from her head like hers. They were honestly a little clunky, she couldn't look straight up without smacking them on her shoulders. If she was ever attacked from up high, she would most likely be more vulnerable than others. The blazing red female figured sticking to groups would be the key to safety, but she hadn't found anyone worthy thus far.

But when she noticed a blazing blue male coming along, she felt a faint glimmer of hope.

"Hey there!" She called out, waving her paw slightly.

StarshineAngel01
i will change the font color to something less eye raping

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:51 pm
Tengiz came to halt and then squinted a little to see where the voice was coming from, a few seconds later he noticed a blazing red female with what looked like horns, he was a little reluctant to approach but to be honest it was better than spending the day in a boring place by himself "Hello there!" he piped up. Before making sure he didn't smack right into the female.

Conrad The Mighty
its readable and not eye raping

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:06 pm
Aithne smirked a little, the golden tuff on her chin shifted as she did so. She was taller than a few of the other females she had ran across, not by much but taller all the same. Watching the male come closer, she was anxious to see how she sized up to him. The nervousness of his tickled her heart a little, how cute.

"I am Aithne. What name are you called by?" Those words didn't sound completely correct in that order, but give her a break, this was the first time she said them in any order.

StarshineAngel01
Oh whew! Right on, thank you!

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:12 pm
Now that he was closer to her, he sized her up against his own stature, they were similar in height but she was a tad bit taller with her horns and what not. "Nice to meet you Aithne, I'm known as Tengiz" he told her politely, he wasn't sure how well they would get along but they were getting along well so far, which was a good start but she may not enjoy the water as much as he did. But he decided to ask that a little later when he got to know her a little better.

Conrad The Mighty

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 9:53 pm
Aithne smiled at his name and repeated it to make sure she got it correct. Such a funny name for a funny blue male.

"I would have figured you would have some name like 'Blue like Ocean and Sky Come Together'." She teased him and pushed her shoulder against his to show the was harmlessly jesting.

"I would be highly entertained if these lines reflected rivers in our lands." Really, what else would they be for? Some other purpose than giving her eyes something to trace along his torso? Not likely.

StarshineAngel01

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:02 pm
"Nope, my Name actually just means sea or ocean" he told her before lightly smiling at her harmless jesting. He glanced at the lines that patterned his body "Um..not that I'm aware of, I think they are just there" he told her lightly. Gosh, he had a lot of discover about himself and it was a slow process. He had never thought about why he had lines along his entire appearance, mainly because the thought never occurred to him.

Conrad The Mighty

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:08 pm
Aithne scrunched her face up, mocking a serious expression. "So serious..." Her tone mocked that of a strong gruff male. Then with a laugh she came back to normal.

"Sorry, I'm just playing. That is fitting then! The only water I fancy is so hot it's simmering!" Closing her eyes with a flutter she rolled her eyes in the back of her head, imagining being submersed after a cold day in the very warm water. There was nothing better in the world (that she had came across so far at least).

StarshineAngel01

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:13 pm
Tengiz shrugged slightly "Sorry..." he said before chuckling lightly at her mocking the tone of strong gruff male. "Its quite alright, it took me a moment to follow that" he said "I just enjoy the water overall" he told her. He had yet to experience a dip in warm water. He thought about it for a moment, they probably would get along quite well then. She enjoyed the warm waters that came with the cold weather and he enjoyed the cold waters that came with hot water. Maybe, he could try changing the temperature of water, if that was even possible.

Conrad The Mighty

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:29 pm
"Maybe you can come take a dip with me one of these days? It sure is a lot warmer with another body in the mix!" No matter how hard she fought it, the fire B'alam could not stop her cheeks from perking with a smile. Never before has she needed to keep herself from smiling nonetheless having such a reason to smile. There was a whisper down from her soul, but she was too strong willed to listen. And why couldn't she stop talking?!

"Such a man should never have to apologize for such things! I suppose I seem to talk in circles sometimes." Hopefully it wasn't his ability to follow a conversation that was the problem.

StarshineAngel01

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:34 pm
"Perhaps, one day" he told her with a light smile,before glancing at her "Perhaps, you can enjoy a dip with me one day" he put it, the thought of him and her being in the same body of water, made him a little too excited to the day when they do end up in the water together.

"Oh come now, a lady like yourself should not be fretting over whether or not you are talking in circles or not,they still get what you are trying to say through" he told her nodding his head.

Conrad The Mighty

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:39 am
Aithne saw him getting excited, what she had to say next may make things a little complicated. She took a step back and stiffened to assert her position.

"But dear Tengiz, we are from two different parts of the realm. I do not fair too well in cold temperatures. I fear when the winter comes, I will have to retreat to my volcano pits and I can't see you for months at a time." The notion was comical, two beings from seperate tribes being more than friends. Of course she was talking about just being friends. Oh she should stress that! Of course.

You be quiet there you little soul whispers! Aithne told herself.

"A friendship could wither in such a time."

StarshineAngel01

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:31 pm
Tengiz shrugged a little not sure what to say to it "well, then i don't know where that puts us" he said to her, that made him sad to hear but he would survive nontheless, if not there were probably lots of other B'alam to make friends with. Just right now he was unsure where he stood with Aithne. "As saddening as that is to hear, i'm sure there will be other B'alams I could befriend." He said lightly. that does make things complicated, then I don't know what to tell you

Conrad The Mighty

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff