Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
[Q] Kit's B'alam Quests - (U/C)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitomyx the Nobody

Thirteenth Trickster

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:29 am
Enzi, Tink, Taifuni

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24997877#377864295]Custom attempt 2[/url]
Standard Custom!

Basics •••
Tribe: Wind Tribe
Owner: Kitomyx

Specifics •••
Pelt color(s): Please see references!
Pelt Marking(s): Please see references!
Eye Color(s): Pink - please see references!
Nose Color(s): Please see references!
Inner Ear Color(s): Please see references!
Primary Feature Colors & Markings: Wind wings
Secondary Feature(s) Desired: None
Secondary Feature(s) Color(s): N/A
Edits: Hair edit, please! No mane, obviously, but hair resembling his mane in his refs, if possible? Also, could his eye be looking at the viewer rather than ahead of him?
WIP desired?: Yes, please!
Refs: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard Custom!

Basics •••

Specifics •••
Pelt color(s): Please see refs; if they differ, the first ref is preferable
Pelt Marking(s): Please see refs; if they differ, the first ref is preferable
Eye Color(s): Purple - please see refs
Nose Color(s): Please see refs; if they differ, the first ref is preferable
Inner Ear Color(s): Please see refs; if they differ, the first ref is preferable
Edits: Hair as shown in the first ref, please?
Refs: User ImageUser Image

January 26, 2016 - Enzi was won in customs by Lady Kitania here!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24867991#375397595]Kitomyx's Custom attempt[/url]
Standard Custom!

Basics •••

Specifics •••
Pelt color(s): Please see references!
Pelt Marking(s): Please see references!
Eye Color(s): Pink - please see references!
Nose Color(s): Please see references!
Inner Ear Color(s): Please see references!
Edits: Hair edit, please! No mane, obviously, but hair resembling his mane in his refs, if possible? Also, could his eye be looking at the viewer rather than ahead of him?
Refs: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Standard Custom Familiar!

Basics •••
Species: Paroo

Specifics •••
Pelt color(s): Greater Flamingo (please see refs)
Pelt Marking(s): Greater Flamingo (please see refs)
Eye Color(s): Yellow (please see refs)
Nose Color(s): (please see refs)
Inner Ear Color(s): (please see refs)
Edits: Maybe a flamingo beak if possible? If not, that's fine.
Refs:
- Greater Flamingo Ref 1
- Greater Flamingo Ref 2
- User Image

Standard Custom!

Basics •••

Specifics •••
Pelt color(s): Please see refs; if they differ, the first ref is preferable
Pelt Marking(s): Please see refs; if they differ, the first ref is preferable
Eye Color(s): Purple - please see refs
Nose Color(s): Please see refs; if they differ, the first ref is preferable
Inner Ear Color(s): Please see refs; if they differ, the first ref is preferable
Edits: Hair as shown in the first ref, please?
Refs: User ImageUser Image

Standard Custom!

Basics •••
Owner: (Your name!)

Specifics •••
Pelt color(s): Please see ref!
Pelt Marking(s): Please see ref!
Eye Color(s): Please see ref!
Nose Color(s): Please see ref!
Inner Ear Color(s): Please see ref!
Secondary Feature(s) Desired: Water fluffs
Secondary Feature(s) Color(s): Please see ref!
Edits: None
Refs: User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24746285#375201359]Kitomyx's OCs attempt[/url]
Bring me to life!

Your SN || Kitomyx
Your OC's Name || Enzi
OC Gender ||
Pick a tribe for your OC || Wind Tribe
Pick traits, edits, and secondaries that you do not want on your OC || No Ice Fangs, please
References please! User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Character's Personality || Enzi is a headstrong young male who is confident in his power but knows how to pick his fights and how to gauge his limits. He doesn't know much about being social, however, and lacks in his knowledge of others. It's very easy for him to underestimate others, whether it be physically or mentally, because he's so focused on himself.
Tell me about the character || Enzi was a fantasy lion OC made to play in a TLK fan site some years ago. He is based off the movie The Lion King (naturally), as well as two books called The Water Mirror, and The Thief Lord. All 3 stories are about lions, but the latter two specify the winged lions of Venice and the significance that the real life statues of winged lions have as symbols.
History/setting/additional info || This lion of mine is from Venice, but was descended from the lions of Africa. Enzi's original backstory starts in Venice where winged lions were once plentiful but had nearly gone extinct, leaving only the stone statues there today to show they ever existed.

His species dwindled in population because food in Venice was getting scarce due to water pollution, killing the fish the winged lions preyed upon. Seagulls, albatross, and pelicans were all they had left to survive on. Enzi, a young adult male, quickly tired of the taste of these birds and instead decided to retrace his ancestry back to Africa to find out how non-winged lions lived.

Enzi traced his heritage back to Africa where he got his Swahili name which means 'powerful'. While he wasn't so fond of the prey the lions there ate, he become rather fond of flamingos. While most African lions didn't even bother chasing after the birds, a winged lion had no problem and even found it a thrill to hunt them.
Character's theme song || You're Going Down by Sick Puppies
Any plots that you'd like to run in B'alam with your OC? Selfish as he is, I hope he can learn how to befriend others and have others become important to him. He needs to learn how to care for more than just himself. He also needs to know how to gauge his opponents and enemies better in fights rather than simply being aware of his own physical abilities and limitations.
How will you assimilate this character to the setting? This should be pretty simple since, like other Wind Tribe B'alam, he is a wanderer and a free spirit. Since his original version is also a large, predatory feline, the change from a lion to B'alam shouldn't be that huge.
Additional info/comments? Even though you aren't yet ready to open customs, thank you so much for this opportunity to obtain B'alam versions of our OCs! It means a great deal. heart I've really wanted a B'alam for a long time, but I try to keep new characters to a minimum because I want to focus on the OCs I already have and for this reason I try not to go after pre-made pets these days. Instead, I try to go after customs of my OCs instead, so this is perfect for me! Enzi in particular is a feline OC I've wanted to develop more. I believe I've been questing for him as a B'alam since before this shop opened. heart On May, 2014, I managed to make a quest thread here and I think I attempted to win him on some other occasion at an event, but failed.

Bring me to life!

Your SN || Kitomyx
Your OC's Name || Tink
OC Gender ||
Pick a tribe for your OC || Wind Tribe
Pick traits, edits, and secondaries that you do not want on your OC || No Ice Fangs, please
References please! User ImageUser Image
Character's Personality || Tink is playful, energetic, vain, and full of herself. She thrives on attention, loves to flirt and tease others, and won't be told what to do. If someone tries, she'll do the exact opposite. She is most drawn to those who flatter, compliment, and admire her because of shallowness and vanity. She is also very fixated on appearances - both her own and others'. For this reason, Tink is more likely to be found around other B'alam she deems attractive rather than those with pleasant personalities.
Tell me about the character || I got her years and years ago from another shop (now long dead) and named her after Tinker Bell's nickname because of her bright, pixie-like markings. I didn't get to roleplay her much, but I wanted to start her off loosely based off Tinker Bell's personality and allow her to deviate from there. She's very much a free spirit and a rebel just like pixies in general are considered to be; not specifically like Tinker Bell.

She isn't, by any means, meant to be a cosplay, especially because Tinker Bell as a character is very flat (as supported by the quote from her canon source that says she is so small, she can only feel one emotion at a time). I just started her off as a vague stereotype of Tinker Bell because I am confident she will change as I play her and she interacts more with others. I just need the opportunity to do so.
History/setting/additional info || As little as I got to play her before, I don't know too much about this, but I'd like to think that she's pretty social and that she would spend as little time alone as possible.
Character's theme song || Extraordinary by Liz Phair
Any plots that you'd like to run in B'alam with your OC? I would like her to gain some more depth - both as a development character and in personality overcoming her shallowness.
How will you assimilate this character to the setting? Since she doesn't have too much history as a character, I think it should be pretty easy to assimilate her vague personality/concept. I'm mostly just trying to recycle her design and re-purpose it towards a shop with meaningful plots and story.
Additional info/comments? Even though you aren't yet ready to open customs, thank you so much for this opportunity to obtain B'alam versions of our OCs! It means a great deal. heart I've really wanted a B'alam for a long time, but I try to keep new characters to a minimum because I want to focus on the OCs I already have and for this reason I try not to go after pre-made pets these days. Instead, I try to go after customs of my OCs instead, so this is perfect for me!

Bring me to life!

Your SN || Kitomyx
Your OC's Name || Taifuni
OC Gender ||
Pick a tribe for your OC || Water Tribe
References please! User Image
Character's Personality || Calm, tranquil, patient, serious, gentle, soothing. Is very slow to annoy and rarely gets angry, but when she does, she has the rage of a full-blown storm at sea.
Tell me about the character || Taifuni was a winged water lioness that a friend on Deviantart made for me here. Unfortunately I never got the opportunity to play her, but I would largely like to start by basing her off a stereotypical 'water-type' personality before allowing her own uniqueness to add more facets once she has a chance to develop more through roleplay and interactions with others.
History/setting/additional info || I had never really gotten to establish this in the past, so integrating her into the B'alam shop setting shouldn't be too difficult. I would imagine her parents would be of Water and Air tribes.
Character's theme song || Pure by Superchick
Any plots that you'd like to run in B'alam with your OC? It might be fun to develop Taifuni through her difficulties in identifying with either the water or wind tribe. She may even be considered a 'fish out of water' so I think it would be an interesting plot for her to try to find out how she fits in among other B'alam and her place in the world.
How will you assimilate this character to the setting? As mentioned in the history/setting/additional info section, since Taifuni doesn't really have a past as a character, this should be pretty easy to do because I can start from scratch with this shop's setting and Taifuni as a character.
Additional info/comments? Even though you aren't yet ready to open customs, thank you so much for this opportunity to obtain B'alam versions of our OCs! It means a great deal. heart I've really wanted a B'alam for a long time, but I try to keep new characters to a minimum because I want to focus on the OCs I already have and for this reason I try not to go after pre-made pets these days. Instead, I try to go after customs of my OCs instead, so this is perfect for me!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:33 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kitomyx the Nobody

Thirteenth Trickster

Kitomyx the Nobody

Thirteenth Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:37 pm
User Image  

Kitomyx the Nobody

Thirteenth Trickster