Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Fanart/Fanfiction [fanart&fiction]
God! AU (alternatively you are ******** welcome Cielle) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:51 pm
User Image

There are those who believe in reincarnation, that our spirits are immortal in their existence and repeat an eternal cycle of Creation and Destruction.

I can't tell you whether such a concept is what we run ourselves by. I am sorry. It isn't in my place to be giving out information like that. But perhaps you will find the answer out yourself, whether it take you lifetimes or seconds. It does not matter how long it takes -- you must find it. I know you can do it.

After all, you may find that you are less like a spirit and more like a god.

God!AU is an alternate universe where the Gallagher characters are gods. Pretty self explanatory. I'll be posting writing/art/general information+concepts here, but anyone else that wants to contribute can as wellllll.

Here are the roles that have been planned out. If you have any qualms against your character's role (PLEASE have an alternate if you dont like the role they've been assigned) or want to add in your own role, just comment on the doc and I'll get around to adding/changing you! I'll do God!AU stuff for your character if you actually have concepts/s**t I can work with.

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 2:53 pm
>> Archives }

>> Art }

>> Headcanons }

>> Fanfic }

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Makhoire

Trash Worshipper

18,200 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:52 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:29 pm
lily is the goddess of indie music and tam is the goddess of weaboo nerds  

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:41 pm
Lotus - Forest.
She's rather cheery in ways that could be considered beautiful (? This just comes to mind btw) but different things lurk inside.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:48 am
A couple of weapon headcanons.

Sage's weapon would be a halberd because 1. I just auto align that weapon with victory because I kinda love that weapon 2. it can be symbolic of the whole perseverance thing because it's a heavy weapon and takes that extra effort just to lift however the effort is always worth the reward of the damage it can do. I was thinking either the Lochaber axe, the voulge or the bardiche for what type of halberd but I think I'm just going to like to this one for fun.

Diana and Sona are both affiliated with bows (because they both have bow skills in normal canon) but they have different types. Diana's would be a reflex bow (note that Diana's in rp bow is a mechanical bow and just won't do in a god related au) enchanted to string and unstring itself because that'd be very useful for that type of bow and this is a god au so that shiz can happen. Sona's would be a composite bow which we can work out what it's made out of (what horn, what wood, where the sinew comes from) when we work out what god she is.

Maybe more later.

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:54 am
Hopper is the god of sarcasm or at least he's affiliated with it  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:09 pm
Jennalaia
Hopper is the god of sarcasm or at least he's affiliated with it

Hopper and I can relate then  

[Bell-chan]

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:42 pm
headcanon bell is actually goddess of sarcasm  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:29 pm
Gods don't have hearts.

Only the gods related to combat/violence/negative/neutral emotions bleed. Aka 'benevolent' gods (those that have aspects that deal with life or creativity) do not bleed.  

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:31 pm
Jennalaia
headcanon bell is actually goddess of sarcasm

ITS NOT A HEADCANON IF IT'S ALREADY CANON

does that make Hopper/Bell a thing if Hopper is the god of sarcasm?

huehuehueihavemysketchbookhuehuehue

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:01 pm
User Image

I mean, who else was I going to draw next?

In other news Holly's weapon headcanons are interesting but I also have no idea how to draw a halberd so I just googled up the one she liked and got this

shout out 2 ji whose name you can make a joke out of no matter what the circumstances

also the first person to shout at me for having a girl have a gigantically low cut shirt that would in theory show nips is getting a knife stuck in their throat  

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:43 am
Out Of Lead
User Image

Um, excuse me. That's extremely inappropriate clothing!

I mean, what self respecting god would wear a glorified onesie? Psssssssh

Out Of Lead
Gods don't have hearts.

Only the gods related to combat/violence/negative/neutral emotions bleed. Aka 'benevolent' gods (those that have aspects that deal with life or creativity) do not bleed.

Continuing this.

It is honorable, whether the person be a human, another god or a creature, to draw blood from a combat or violence related god. It proves an individual's strength and can often bring a mortal up to the status of a hero.

However, drawing blood from gods who rule over things pertaining to emotions is sacrilege. Harm that befalls these gods often comes from mortals attempting to remove an individual god's influence over the human race and is therefore done without respect to those emotions. All who dare harm them are punished and all who gaze upon the blood of the innocent protectors of the delicate balance of mankind must cleanse their eyes or else be eternally damned.

Grab me a Grecian reed-pen and some papyrus (or any ancient writing implements), I'm gonna write a holy book.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:16 am
The Flying Duckman

Grab me a Grecian reed-pen and some papyrus (or any ancient writing implements), I'm gonna write a holy book.

creation story dibs 8 ^ )  

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 2:13 pm
        Creation Myth

a/n: SO LIKE. I DIDNT EDIT THIS AT ALL BUT ALL GOOD RELIGIONS HAVE CREATION MYTHS SO HERE IS MY LOOSE SHITTY IMPROVISED IDEA FOR HOW EVERYTHING WAS RLY CREATED

I'M TRASH AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE. ENJOY : ^ )

It goes like this.

Hopper and Ivy are very, very bored one day, so they decide to mess with the delicate balance of existence.

Everyone else just kind of joins in after that.

Half of them are messing with the little dolls that Hopper has made (Angela names them ‘humans’) and arguing amongst eachother, while the other half is adding to the odd balls that Ivy spruced up for him. (Angela cheerfully call these ‘planets’.)

“Rose, we are not giving them super powers, I don’t care what Bea says,” Hopper argues, ”They’ll destroy all of Ivy’s hard work.”

“What, so they aren’t allowed to have free will either?” Vicky sneers, a rather pouty Bea situated next to her with fresh wounds from who-knows-what all over her. Hopper narrows his eyes.

“Maybe we should give them self awareness first,” Otto chimes in slyly. He’s not really interested in preserving Ivy’s work or watching the dolls live peacefully; he just wants to cause a ruckus.

“And knowledge,” Avery interjects, side-eying Otto suspiciously. Otto smiles prettily back, not one to be deterred by the constant shadiness that seems to surround his very being.

Next to them, Sona is staring disapprovingly at the gigantic ball of light that someone has conjured up. Nobody is really sure. It just kind of appeared, but with it’s existence Ivy’s plants seem to be growing so they guess it’s okay. “They do need a period to rest,” She adds in dryly, and after a moment pushes the sun down. Lotus is satisfied with the large expansions of Ivy’s plants, but adds in her own ecosystems and declares them ‘forests’.

Diana, for her part, refuses to let Hopper’s little dolls in until her strange reptilian animals has their fun first. Bea ends up accidentally killing them off while messing with the ecosystem. She isn't very sorry about it, but luckily for her Diana gets over it soon enough when she learns the little dolls can hunt.

What became a past time soon becomes something that they all work on and watch, tinkering with civilization as it arises and watching the little dolls go about their business fighting and warring. It isn’t until the little dolls reach the concept of ‘religion’ — something Eden had suggested, go figure — that Hopper begins to get a bit nervous.

“…I don’t think it was a good idea to start this game, Ivy,” He admits in a hushed whisper,looking incredibly anxious and more than a little stressed. Ivy pats his hand gently. “It’s beginning to go a little too far.” Ivy laughs at him at the same time she consoles him, tells him he’s thinking too much.

It’s only when some of the gods have began to fade away — not really out of existence, but to a point where most forget them and their powers are terribly weak — that they realize their mistake all too late.

They’ve become part of their own game.

Fanart/Fanfiction [fanart&fiction]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces