Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP] Sharing the world (Hedda x Tengiz)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:40 pm
User Image

Hedda was bored, and hadn't particularly been doing anything for some time. She needed something to do. She had flopped down in the grass and was looking to the sky. She had a few purple flowers growing around her that she happened to help grow. She loved growing plants, tough it really did make it quite tiring for her.

She gave a soft sigh as she watched a patch of clouds in the distance. Sometimes she wondered what it'd be like flying high up in the air. It was a dream, a dream that was far and never to happen. She knew it, but didn't mean she couldn't think about it from time to time.

"Maybe one day"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:48 pm
User Image
Tengiz padded along the path looking around to see who he would encounter and let out a soft sigh. Was it always so boring at this place? he long to be by the water, if he had gotten into the water he would blend easily. He swished his tail to and fro idly. He sat down on his haunches and looked up at the sky watching the clouds float by.

He loved enjoying the cool waters on hot days and he loved living around it and if he could live near the water his entire life, he totally would. Then again, he would get bored by himself, he would need to make a friend and find someone who loved the water as much as he did.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:18 pm
Hedda had noticed something rather bright come into her view. Of course, at first she put it out of her mind. Though, the color wouldn't fade like she thought it would. Perhaps it wasn't her imagination after all. She rolled back over on to her belly and peeked in the direction that she thought she saw something. To her surprise there was someone else.

"Oh!' She said startled, more herself than anything. Had she really been that much into her day dream not to notice anything else? How silly of her. "Hello there" She said as she blinked and then sort of stepped on her own paw to make sure she wasn't still dreaming. Silly, girl!.

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:26 pm
Tengiz blinks as he noticed another presence, he got up and stretched before wandering over to her but keeping a good distance as to not scare her. "Hello! How are you? and my name is Tengiz" he said he looked around it seemed she was out on her own "umm...why are you out here by yourself?" he asked her politely. He swished his tail to and fro idly, he didn't want to scare anyone that he just met that would just be a bad, bad first impression and he was not good at getting over bad impressions.

I Lady Kiya I

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:37 pm
So, she wasn't dreaming! She smiled at him softly and nodded as he spoke. "I'm Hedda" She told him as she pawed the ground carefully. "Should I not be alone?" She asked him curiously. She never really thought about it before, She had always been by herself, of course except from the encounters from time to time.

"I mean, I am use to being alone?" She looked down at the grass around her. "I was growing some flowers." She said as she looked back up at him. "What are you doing out here alone?" Maybe he had a better answer than she did. She was fairly boring, in that sense. She wanted adventure and new experiences, but she was always too afraid to go out into the world and take it into her own paws.

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:42 pm
Tengiz shrugged "well, I mean you could be in danger if you're out here on your own..but I mean if you are use to it then..I won't question you" he told her. He looked pass her at the flowers she grew, 'Well, they are very lovely flowers, as long as you water them they should grow alright, just don't water them too much or you know you could drown them" he told her thinking about it.

"They turned out very beautiful, you must really enjoy growing them, so you could say its like your hobby?" he asked her. He never had good gardening skills, he enjoyed the water more than anything else in the world. But, that mostly got boring if he didn't find any friends that had similar interest in being around their water their entire lives.

I Lady Kiya I

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:03 pm
Oh jeez! Could she really be in danger? She sat up, bringing her belly off the ground and looking around cautiously. "D...danger?" Her ears flopped to her skull as she looked around more wide eyed, and alert. Did he know something she didn't. "Here?" She looked back at him and he seemed calm. She was over reacting, wasn't she.

How embarrassing. She gave a nervous chuckle and looked back down to the flowers. "Oh, I mean, I grow them like this." She moved her paws in front of her and grew another flower from the ground. Seeds that were there from birds or other creatures were what she was growing. She could sense them, and it always calmed her to know they were there. She felt a bit weaker, however. She had done too much growing today.

"I just can connect with them, you know?" She said to him as she looked from the newly sprouted flower back to the male before her. "I mean, it may not be the best out there." She was weak, and couldn't really lift anything, but she could grow things! That was important, to her at least.

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:24 pm
Tengiz listened as she talked about how much she loved growing flowers. "I have yet to figure out what I like to do" he told her thinking about it thoughtfully that thought had never crossed his mind. He swished his tail to and fro idly "well, its good that you can connect with them, then you know that they are well taken care of by you" he told her nodding his head lightly.

I Lady Kiya I

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:24 pm
She looked at the male curiously. How could he not know? Her curiosity flowed through her like fire. "Well, what can you do?" That was always a good starting point. If he knew what he could do, then he could figure out what he liked to do. It was simple really, and for some reason she wanted to help him figure it out. It was something she felt that each one of them needed to know. Something that told them who they were.

"Well, not just that... I can tell when they're sick too" She said with a sad expression. Sure everything had it's down side, she knew that. She gave him a soft smile. "Do you connect with anything?"

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:28 pm
He thought about it for a few minutes before answering "Well, I mean I love being around the water and if I could live near it my entire life I would" he explained to her. He wasn't sure what he was capable of doing yet, and he was on a path of discovery."i'm pretty all aspects and abilities have a downside to what they are capable of doing that is in all cases" He explained to her.

I Lady Kiya I

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:36 pm
She didn't quite follow, but that wasn't really unusual. She gave him a smile and nodded, though she wasn't sure what she was nodding to. She always thought it was something that they just knew. Like with her, the moment she accidentally grew a plant, she knew that was what she was meant to do. Perhaps that was what he needed to do.

"Have... you tried playing in the water? Or something to do with wet earth?" Maybe there was something he can try! You can never know something until you give it a chance. She was very proud of herself on that thought. "The least you can do is try every possible thing"

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:41 pm
Tengiz thought about the idea lightly "I've never actually consider doing that, but perhaps I should start doing that" he answered politely, he swished his tail to and fro. He would need to start doing that when he got the chance "I may have to start doing that" he told her. He was glad she was helping him figure it out, he needed that more often. He knew with lots of encounter more sense of discovery.

I Lady Kiya I

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 5:46 am
She was relieved that he didn't object to her ideas, in fact, that made her happy that he was considering what she had said. She honestly didn't think he would. She smiled and nodded at him with a smile. "Perhaps we can see what you can do now?!" She said excited to see what he could do. Though she didn't want to push him into anything. It wasn't really her place to do so.

"I mean, if you're interested anyways."

StarshineAngel01

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:43 pm
Tengiz thought about it thoughtfully "We..could if I really wanted to" he explained, he wasn't sure was as eager as she was he liked doing that sense of discovery on his own time, but in all honestly he just wanted to relax first and familiarize himself with the surroundings "For the time being I would prefer to relax and familiarize myself with my surroundings, perhaps in that process I can try some out" he said.

I Lady Kiya I
I like the idea of him being able to grow water plants, like water lilies

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:56 pm
"Oh! Right." She gave him a nervous smile and a chuckle. "I'm sorry, I can get carried away sometimes..." Sure that was just how it was. She wanted to help, and it was always very fun to her to see what everyone could do. That was one thing she wanted to experience out of her new found life. She wanted to see the world, and everyone in it. Everyone had their own unique things about them, it was just all so exciting sometimes.

She also had a need to help those that may seem to need it. Even if they didn't really, or didn't want her help. It was just something that she couldn't help.

StarshineAngel01

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff