Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ RP Zone ] The Overworld
[PRP] Come, Waltz with me? (Raksha x Momo-iro)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:15 pm
User Image

Raksha was humming a silly little tune that had been stuck in her head since she had woken. Her eyes closed to the world as she moved carefully around the land. Sure, she would end up running into something, but the last time she checked she was in a pretty big opening of nothing but grass. There was some trees lining in the distance, but she was sure she was far enough away from them. She didn't even think about possible smaller objects in her way.

What fun was life if you always played it safe anyways? None at all! Sure, she hurt herself from time to time, but it was always a good laugh in the end. Not that she ever hurt herself too bad anyways. It was all just a matter of thought.

Lady Kitania

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:25 am
User Image

The sun was glorious today. It was the perfect day to sunbathe, and that's exactly what Momo was doing. Lying flat on his stomach, he was sprawled out across the grass, his tail curled up around his side. His dark fur sucked in the sun's rays like candy. His purred happily, his belly staying cool amongst the ground and grass, while his back felt like molten lava, a giant blanket of warm just covering him. So entranced with sunbathing, he didn't even hear the tune that whistled by in the air.

- - - - - -

I Lady Kiya I

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:08 pm
Raksha's attention was still upon the back of her eye lids. She didn't even notice the black heap of a feline in front of her. She ended up tripping right over him, falling to the ground on the other side of him with a "ooof" Sound. It took her several minutes before she realized what had happened. What had she tripped over? She blinked a few times before realizing perhaps she wasn't alone.

She saw a pink tail upon her vision and giggled. "Oh, dear me!" She couldn't help but to giggle more. She rolled and moved to her feet to make sure the other was okay. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. Did I hurt you?"

Lady Kitania

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:23 am
Out of what the male thought was nowhere, he felt a slight... Nudge on his side. It then moved to his other side, with an "ooof" sound coming from it. Opening one eye lazily and twitching the tip of his tail, he looked to the side that the disgruntled sound had come from. That's when he realized the sound was a lady... A beautiful lady who was talking to him.

"No no my dear, it's quite alright." He smirked and continued to lie in the cool grass with the sun beating down upon his back. "I'm just fine, thank you. Are you alright though? That is the question that I do believe should be asked. You seemed to of taken quite the fall there."

- - - - - -

I Lady Kiya I

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:46 pm
She giggled more as she finally brought herself back to her feet. She looked and turned in a circle to make sure everything was working properly. Nothing seemed to hurt, at least not too bad. She did feel a slight dull pain, but it was something that would turn into a bruise later. She was glad she would be the only one to know it was there. She nodded and smiled at the male before her. At least he was okay. She seemed okay... They both were good.

"I am perfectly fine!" Thank god for that. She looked back at him with another smile. "I just suppose I shouldn't walk around with my eyes closed without looking before so." No matter, it was meant to happen, right? There was a reason for everything one way or another.

Lady Kitania

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:55 pm
Momo smiled and managed to wave his paw slightly. "No worries my dear. No worries at all. I'm just glad a pretty doll such as yourself isn't not anymore injured than you appear. It would be such a shame to see you in pain."

The big cat yawned and stretched his front limbs forward, his tail curling up behind him and his white teeth glinting slightly from the sun's rays. "What brings you out here? Are you coming to sunbathe as well? It's a gorgeous day out."

- - - - - -

I Lady Kiya I

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:54 pm
She grinned at him and shook her head. "Oh, don't worry about me." She started and lifted a paw waving it at him slightly "If I hurt myself, it's my own doing, not yours." She nodded with a smile. "Every bruise is a lesson of it's own." She didn't mind them, plus, it wasn't like they were able to see through her fur. Thank god.

She didn't know he was out here sunbathing, well she didn't know he was out here until she tripped over him. Didn't know he even existed until now... She smiled and shook her head. Not only to say no to the male, but to also clear her mind of any rambling thoughts. "Oh, no. I was just wondering around with my eyes closed." She rolled her eyes at herself and laughed.

"I was seeing where my path would lead me, and well, seems it found me you." She giggled and nodded. "You never know what your paws can lead you to, but each thing is it's own lesson and experience!" Good or bad.

Lady Kitania

[ RP Zone ] The Overworld

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff