Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Hot Potato Question: If you could go anywhere... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Namida_ga_afurete

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:21 am
I find it funny that so many people want to go to Japan, although I can understand it (living in Tokyo for a year)

I want to visit Kyoto & Nara, which I will do next February.

I would love to go to Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos ofcourse. Simply because of our cultural differences, their history, nature, animals, etc.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:18 am
if i could go anywere? ...i think i would travle all around to see sights, taste new food. and learn culture so that i could see the world from amilion different perspectives.

but mostly...i love martial arts. not the regular kind, like kung fu or karate. but my own styal of combat. i have been sharpening my senses and skills, so i wanna see how i compare to alot of people. being the strongest is boring, so traveling around... you'd never get borde!  

metaJericho

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:30 pm
I'd like to go on a Mythos tour. All the main places where big mythological stuff happened. Maybe catch a glimpse of some Fey or Yokai, y'know?  
I am JAnus rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:17 pm
mrgreen

Hi fellow Gaians...! Well I´m very interested in travelling and going to visit new countries, maybe have a good time there knowing a little more about new cultures and stuff...But well one of the places I would like to see is Europe, and going into the museums and historic places, like the Louvre, The Parthenon, The Leaning tower of Pisa, The Colosseum, Pompeii, The Normandy beaches where the D-Day took place, also watching a sunset on the beaches of Greece, in fact there are several places I would like to see there...Other place I would love to see is Japan and why not China...I like asian culture and that would be nice to see, and experiment a little of their lifestile, and see how they live, tasting their food and buying a lot of manga and anime which I like a lot...taking a tour through Akihabara, and Shinjuku and all the cool places it has to offer...also I would like to see the Asian palaces and castles, (the European as well like Versailles and so on, Viena, etc.), to taste the finest Kobe steak which is the most delicious meat in the world, seeing and taking pictures of their provinces and the Mt. Fuji. That´s most of my tripping ambitions...USA have nice places as well...I wish u luck, see ya... mrgreen ninja rofl  

I am JAnus

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

AunDess

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:58 pm
A world tour of all the most haunted cities with pit stops in the hottest shopping centers with my bestfriends and my parents. We'd take probably a two year jaunt just to see everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:08 pm
What I need out of a vacation at the moment:
1. Warm/Sunshine: It's been wet and cold so change of pace
2. no kids! I love my job as a preschool teacher but sometimes you just need a break. You know what I mean?
3. Nature/beautiful vistas
4. Fun activities, if I want to sit around doing nothing interesting I can do that at home.
Adds up to some kind of tropical vacation? I have always wanted to visit Hawaii. So lets say Hawaii spending it going on hikes, squab diving, swimming, sun bathing.  

Whiteross11

Sparkly Seeker

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:17 pm
If possible I'd take a one month long trip to Japan. The places I'd like to see the most are Akihabara, and Shibuya. I'd like to see as many things I would be able to in that time. Try as many of the foods as I could. As well as buying as many anime things I could afford.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:59 pm
I would want to go to Ireland for a month or a few weeks. I want to see the castles and see the legends. I want to visit a real pub and hear real stories. I want to believe in magic again. I want to feel the magic in lands where magic was always believed in and always existed. I want to see rolling hills and valleys un-polluted by buildings and roads. Try new foods.  

pyroblaze04

Noble Hunter

6,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Noble Shade 100

DevilInThePaleMoonlight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:52 am
i would loove to visit cuba, rio, india, japan, china, thailand, italy, hawaii, russia and spain..just to experience the different cultures and everything they have to offer. thats gonna take a few years of my life but its gonna be well worth it. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:53 am
JAPAN!!!  

DJSpinja

Thieving Bloodsucker

23,525 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25

ArcticIllustrator

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:53 pm
Erm... can I bring my boyfriend along?
If so, Spain would be amazing, he wants to take me to England badly- especially since we were going to before minds were changed. I'd love to take him through Mexico, pero mi espanol es mal.
Hrm...
I'd prefer somewhere with a ton of sunshine, warmth, and such.
Although he'd want something with less sunshine since he burns easily...
Too bad, Mexico would be nice with the beaches or even the Jamaicans.

(Of course Japan could be nice too)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:58 am
My vacations are determined by one thing and one thing only.

Roller coasters.

I don't care about location, I don't care about the weather. I used to care about hiking, scenic exploration, culture, food, etc. etc. etc.

No more.

If it involves dropping more than five stories and then going into an inverted loop, that's where I'm at.  

Saint Beastly

Heroic Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ash_angel_911

Distinct Gaian

1,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:45 pm
Wales to visit the land of my ancestors.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:48 pm
I'm from Australia and I live literally 2 minutes away from the beach, so I'd really love to go somewhere that contrasts with that. I've always wanted to go to Canada and see snow for the first time.
From what I've heard, they have a really friendly culture and a similar sense of humour to the Australian one, so I think that'd be a good place for me to start smile

the best vignette

Hygienic Player

TipsyMedley

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:20 pm
I'd love to visit Jerusalem, if peace is possible there and see other ancient architectural/archaeological sites like the Temple of Ur, the Temple of Hapshepsut, the Temple of Karnak, the Minoan Palace, the Colosseum, the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Pantheon, the Jaguar Temple, the Golden Temple, etc. (I'm studying architecture.)  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff