Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Hot Potato Question: If you could go anywhere... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:23 pm
Whynotians, we have a very important question for you: If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world for any period of time where would you go and what you want to see? I expect a lot of discussion about this. Why do we want to know? Well, you'll find out later. In the mean time, discuss! Where would your dream get-away take you? What would you do there? The world is full of possibilities. Let your vacation dreams take wing!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:00 pm
Now, get to talkin! I look forward to seeing what you guys have to say! biggrin  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:35 pm
Anywhere in Europe, really. smile My lucky duck little sister got to go to Italy, France and London, for a week but she was so jet-lagged she didn't really get to enjoy it for everything it was. So I would take her and the rest of our family across Europe for maybe a few months, just to experience the different cultures and really get out of our comfort zones. France would probably be the highlight just because aforementioned little sister is in love with everything French and is trying to become fluent, and is also trying to teach the rest of us.
As for things I'd like to see, I'd definitely go to the famous places like the Eiffel Tower, the Vatican, Big Ben, La Louvre, and all that. But I'd also like to go to the places less traveled and get to see the scenery for ourselves.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:12 am
World tour to visit all my Gaia friends that would want to meet me and hangout irl. As for what I'd like to see, I guess whatever my Gaia friends think is worth seeing nearby where they live.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:50 am
There's a number of places I want to visit in the US and abroad.

US: New York, Las Vegas, Seattle

International: Russia (to take the trans-Siberian railway), and probably a tour of Europe.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:19 pm
Hawaii for a full year. I want to experience what it is to fully live on island time. I want to be able to go to the beach every day of the year and surf and chill in the sand and waste copious amounts of 85spf sunscreen.

After vacationing there for a full week, I fell in love, man.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

spearquest

Aged Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:44 pm
A private island with crystal waters/lagoons where i can walk around naked or in trunks without dealing with others.
Ireland and Japan for 1 year each or until i get really bored with them.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:50 pm
Me? I'd like to take a couple of years to explore the U.S. and Europe. I'd visit the landmarks that're thrown about, but probably spend a good amount of the time visiting the smaller towns and cities. It would be nice to try all the different foods and experience the different cultures. Maybe do something that's unique to the area I'm in at the time.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:19 pm
Me? I want to see it all.

I want to become fluent in all kinds of different languages, and see everything in Eurasia, Africa, Australia, North America, and South America that's worth seeing.

I've already mentioned this in a topic before (one where I discussed a Kickstarter for a Themed Jewelry business)

A couple places I'd probably be forced to avoid would be the Middle East and India (due to regional wars; as much as I'd love to visit them, they'd be far too dangerous for me to visit without A) Serious combat training or B) a whole team of bodyguards, both of which I think would just ruin the experience) Though, I might be able to get away with going to Egypt without much trouble...

All of them have their nasty, underground/violent parts, but I can't help but think that those two have it the worst.

Though, serious combat training might be beneficial in the long run for traveling anyway. Which makes me wonder, if/when I am able to travel intercontinental, which do I go to first... Asia for training in Kung fu/muy tai/Samurai/ninjustu, or South America for Caporia?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:33 pm
I'd love to just take a year off and travel. I'd probably start in South America.

I'm with Speary on this one as well. A private island lol.  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:50 pm
I would love to travel to the U.K. From enjoying the historic and modern aspects of London, the rustic scenery of Scotland and Ireland, and the experiences awaiting for me in Wales. The area has always appealed to me, both on a personal interest level and now for genealogical level. I'm sure I would get more specific on what places I would check out, if I was truly planning for such a trip and not a general overview conversation about it.

There's other places I would love to travel to but the U.K. has always been at the top of my travel wishlist.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:39 pm
Invade celebrity island house somewhere in the Bahamas  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Catkid_neo

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:58 am
Internationally... I'm hoping to visit Japan, Ireland, Germany, U.K., Nova Scotia, China, France, and South Korea.

Within the sates, I want to go visit Hawaii, New York, California, Texas, and Tenessee. I could visit Kentucky, Georgia, and Alabama to see my relatives and grandparents.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:16 pm
I'd really like to go to Japan. I'd find the place where they make anime and manga and just cosplay all day. I'd be in Heaven, so to speak. I'd also like to go somewhere with pretty beaches but not for tanning or surfing. I'd go there for the sea shells. I enjoy collecting them. And finally The Great Barrier Reef has always fascinated me. I'd like to go scuba diving there.  

EmbraceTheDemons

Shirtless Spirit

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:32 pm
Catkid_neo
Internationally... I'm hoping to visit Japan, Ireland, Germany, U.K., Nova Scotia, China, France, and South Korea.

Within the sates, I want to go visit Hawaii, New York, California, Texas, and Tenessee. I could visit Kentucky, Georgia, and Alabama to see my relatives and grandparents.

Nice choice. cool  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces