Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:26 pm
sad... My favorite niece-in-law has one. She's so adorable too. It's not fair... sad  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:35 pm
sad That's sad. What does she have if you don't mind me asking?  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:43 pm
Mama Ame
sad That's sad. What does she have if you don't mind me asking?
I dunno. My bro in law isn't certain, but she uses a walker and is asthmatic now. She was walking just fine last year from what I could tell at the wedding. He says she's not supposed to live too long. She's fifteen, but she looks and acts younger. I only met her a couple times for my sister's wedding, but I love that kid. I gave her my pony T-shirt (it was too small for me) and a couple extra My Little Pony toys I had (Pinkie Pie and Daisy).  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:48 pm
How sad. Maybe she'll surprise everyone and live longer.

It's hard when a relative has a condition that isn't easily explained. A cousin of mine is severely mentally handicapped. When she was younger it was projected that she would never walk (she did, she needed leg braces for a while but she walks fine now), and she has vision and hearing issues. I think she also has heart issues but I'm not sure. She's small. She's about the size of a 10 year old and acts about 8 or so. But shes my age (2 cool . I always hate when people refer to her as a child or such. I know she acts like it, but she is an adult and doesn't deserve to be treated like shes an idiot.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas