Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:42 pm
Has busted her lip open and now she has a diaper rash because she ninja pooped and I didn't notice  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:46 pm
The same one who got stuck in the bucket? rofl

She's having a bad day.  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:33 pm
Yup.

And the bucket was REALLY funny rofl I tried to get the pouty "My life is over why the ******** won't you help me" expression but I couldn't.

God I'm mean  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:31 pm
Poor kid. Don't ever let her tease a dog for human food. around 5 or 6, I did. Got part of my lip half the size of a postage stamp taken and needed stitches. Not fun. She sounds funny! xd  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:34 pm
Saikii
Poor kid. Don't ever let her tease a dog for human food. around 5 or 6, I did. Got part of my lip half the size of a postage stamp taken and needed stitches. Not fun. She sounds funny! xd

Definitely not. They haven't had much experience around dogs (Olivia was around my parents dogs as a baby but not since) but we'll stress to ask before you pet the dog, don't bother the dog when they're eating, don't tease the dog...things like that.

And as harsh as it sounds if they WERE messing with a dog (teasing, or whatever) and they were older and got bitten it would be their fault.

Right now even if I could get a dog I wouldn't because I think they are too young and they would just drive the poor animal insane. Haha  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games