Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]
Do you feel that you are younger or older than you are?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:44 am
I feel younger than I am really... sweatdrop
I sometimes feel ashamed...

Well, I never really realize that until people told me. At first, I didn't believe them. Now, I do.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:33 pm
Don't feel ashamed cry I sometimes feel both. I feel older for the most part, I've always been mature for my age so I tend to be around older people but I feel younger because I still like going to parks/swings, watch cartoons, playing with play-doh and stuff like that. I'm sort of in the middle but on the older side  

Beth Phoenix23

Beloved Gaian

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

GabbieJoJo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:11 pm
I don't know sometimes I get both. Like I'm 18 but one time a guy told me I look like I'm around 14 and other time some boy told me I look like I'm 21. I was like Wat!?!?!?! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:51 pm
I'm really immature for my age and I TRY to be serious when I have to. And the other day, my friend, who was younger that me told me to keep my youth, my innocence and my kindness. I was like what??? I should tell you that and not the opposite.  

x-iiLove_Chocolate

Distinct Fatcat

6,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200

killizworth

Timid Donator

13,775 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:46 am
I've been told that i look younger than i am as well..
Runs in my family though lol
I've always been mature for my age but when i see fit..
Love cartoons still, coloring, playing with play dough, water gun fights ect..
That's not not acting your age, just being a child at heart..
Plus my daughter brings my child out more and more each day.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:03 pm
I'm 23 and I've been told I look 19... but inside I feel much, much older, like 35.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:30 am
When I talk to people around my age I feel young but when I talk to some people like three years younger x.,.x I feel old sometimes. I'm 22 and I look 17 I don't mind looking young but feeling old just feels weird. I feel mature even though I'm not I act the same in both groups XD weird feelings  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:26 pm
I feel like I mature emotionally slowly. I got my first job on my own when I was 26. Before that I didn't want one and didn't try very hard to get one. I don't try very hard to get a license because I'm scared. I procrastinate doing something if it's early in the morning and I don't want to get up that day. I even feel younger in my behavior. Not as in immaturity, but it certainly doesn't feel like I'm almost 30. I still have NO confidence, cannot speak loud, and don't stand up for myself. I'm not thinking about the future. About what I can do to make myself independent. Even though I'd like to. I want a book corner and to spread all my collectibles around the house. Instead of trying to cram them all into one room.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Alice Ripper

Invisible Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:57 pm
The endapth answer or the shallow one? truth be told, my mind is having a war within me, trying to grow and take on more responsibilities and grow up... but the other part if fighting for childlike care free times.... tho in the end we all know which will win... sigh I was so pulling for the child to  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:36 am
I definitely feel younger. I'm 19 and I feel 16 or 17. I feel like my mental state has to catch up with my body's actual age. I guess I feel like I should be prettier, smarter, or more "refined" than I am now to be my actual age.
Holy cow, maybe there's some deep deep serious meaning behind all this. eek Like, I don't feel like I can live up to the expectations and responsibilities that come as I age.  

The Better Part

Fashionable Noob

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces