Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ Graduation Dungeon ] Kettil & Freya Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:05 pm
Things were a blur. He didn't remember much but..

Kettil hopped onto his feet as Endzela appeared nearby flapping at the air somewhere behind him. She let out a small hooting sound, "It's like someone promised him candy," she said thoughtfully out loud.

The boil thrust hands into the air, "GRADUATION CANDY!"

Also? Freya was with him, so that was probably why he was in such an awesome mood.

How he knew Freya was there? Cause he woke up and there she was. His life was good.

((Link to prompt post.))

Nio Love

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:18 am
Freya was totally, and unequivocally right there next to Kettil, though she was still sitting on the floor when he started to celebrate. She was staring at the sign in awe, letting it sink in. They were going to graduate. Together, even! She couldn't believe the day had come.

After a few moments of quiet awe, Freya was up on her feet, bolting into the dungeon without a moment's notice, while screaming back over her shoulder.

"LAST ONE IN IS A NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!"

Pales

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pales generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 13!

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:20 am
INTERVIEW WITH A REAPER

“YOU’RE A NERD!” He called out after Freya and chased after her, at least until he ended up in a weird room.

He blinked as if dazzled by a bright light and moved to have himself a seat across from someone who he didn’t entirely recognize but felt he should have. Kettil folded his arms over his chest and his brow furrowed a little.

“So! Thank you for doing the interview for ‘Jeweler’s Pride’ magazine!” The lady in a nice suit chimed out cheerfully, leaning a little forward with interest, “Now that you won the contest for ‘most creative necklace’ What are you going to do next?”

Kettil stared at the interviewer as if dumbfounded, “I don’t know...I guess...I will just keep doing what I am doing. I want to marry the love of my life and … maybe start a business.” The longer he stayed the more he warmed up to the idea of doing an interview.

“You have some very nice dreams for the future,” came the thoughtful voice of the interviewer. “Was designing and making jewelry something you always wanted to do?”

Slowly the Muut shook his head, “I … I guess it was just a hobby I enjoyed and decided to share with others. I like creating and buildin’ things with my hands. It started when I used to work with my father on homes and I guess I just went in on a project of a much smaller scale, yeah?”

The lady laughed as she scribbled something down on a notepad, “Start big and go small, huh? What other things would you enjoy doing later on?”

He sort of scratched at his jaw, “Maybe teachin’ others how to do make stuff like like I do? Take someone under m’wing? Though I think I’d also enjoy teachin’ others on how to deal with stubborn familiars,” he grinned cheerfully. Endzela let out a small disgruntled sound nearby. “Otherwise maybe I’ll go back to buildin’ homes for others at some point. Y’know helpin’ my dad on the side from time to time..”

Again the interviewer let out a bit of light laughter and nodded, “It seems you have things figured out.! Oh! I think that is all the time we have for this interview. Mind if we keep in contact?”

“Uh..I guess not.” Kettil murmured as if a little confused about why this was even a thing to begin with. He didn’t recall entering any contests…?

Nio Love generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 7!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:21 am
Quote:
7. Prompt - Run.
You step into the next room. Something urges you further into the room, faster and faster until you start running. The walls melt away. You're being chased. Sneak a glance back. Who are they? Why are they after you? What did you do?

If in a group, this can be either a solo exercise or a group RP. Who fancies a game of cops'n'robbers?

She'd run into the first room, and kept running, laughing all the way in. When she turned around, she could see Kettil gaining on her, and quickened her step. She had to win this race. It was her first challenge as a graduate to be, and she was going to claim victory!

Her heels clacked on the ground as the walls disappeared, leaving her freedom to run in any direction. She zigzagged, and turned and twisted and leapt, but each time she looked back, Kettil was gaining on her. She screeched in delight, and tried to run faster, harder, until she realized she'd forgotten what she was running for.

"Waits a minute," She muttered, slowing down. "I can't wins a race without an end."  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:48 am
When she slowed down that was when he took his moment to lunge forward at her, his arms wrapping around her securely. Together they spun about once, "Gotchya~," he crowed out cheerfully and peppered the side of her face with small kisses.

"I win! Now I get to keep you for always!" He said as if rather happy about the idea - which he was.

Nio Love generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:57 am
Quote:
6. Prompt - What Can't Be Denied
You step into a room. It's a bare, plain room. By the time you reach the middle it warps and shifts, and you are left facing your greatest weakness. What is it and how do you deal with it?

If in a group, this can be either a solo exercise or an exercise in group support as you overcome one last thing that's holding you back. Or perhaps you fail miserably except now you have peer shame to deal with too. Maybe now's a good time to look into a good therapist...

Just as soon as she'd paused to think, she felt Kettil tackle her down, and screeched with delight. She squirmed in his arms, fighting to get out of his hold, even though she kind of liked it right there where she was. It was the principle of the thing, of course - so she squirmed out of his hold, laid one messy kiss on his lips, and ran off screeching out of the room that had suddenly appeared around them. She scraped and scrambled until she was on her feet again, running for the exit -

The door slammed behind her, and she whirled around to check it - but it was gone.

".. Hooter?" She touched the wall gently, trying to find the door.

"He's not here anymore." She spun around, fists at the ready, but there was no one there. Instead, there was a banquet of food in front of her. She stepped closer, hesitantly nearing the table that hadn't been there a moment before.

"Hallo?" She called out. "Is anybody there?"

No one was there. No one but her, and the food.

Her stomach recoiled in disgust. There was an entire chicken, dripping with grease and butter and juices and -

She turned away, bending forward to dry heave. She hadn't been disgusted with food in months, she thought she'd gotten over her fear. She thought - she thought she was better -

She turned back to the table, grabbed it by the edge, and flipped it over furiously.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pales generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 3!

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:01 am
FORGED ANEW

The moment he stepped into the room it was like everything pretty much melted away. Memories replaced with emptiness except for a handful of things. He was a weapon - some sort spear that had feathers attached to the head of it and the person that was wielding him was named Jesse. Jesse was … nice enough but he recalled only feeling an aching loneliness as if he’d be torn away from somewhere else rather forcibly. Jesse made the loneliness a little less painful because, much like him, she liked to joke and have fun, they had things in common and that made it easy for him to want to work with her.

Currently? They were fighting against someone that seemed rather angry - now that Kettil could focus his attention toward the individual? There was a sudden pang of something he couldn’t define.

“GIVES HIM BACK!” She screamed angrily, her face was streaked with tears as she struck at the Hunter.

Kettil felt something strange. He wanted to go with this individual. Was this longing? He’d never longed for anything like this before. ‘Jesse? Who is she?’

The response was ‘Hell if I know, now shut up and let me fight.’

Each time Jesse used him to land a hit against the target it just made the longing worse that it almost felt like a pain him. A burning hot pain that he could not fix. Kettil started to secretly hope that Jesse would lose and eventually end the torment of never being able to be where he felt he needed to be...

No. Where he was meant to be.

Nio Love generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:32 am
duplicate  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nio Love generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:33 am
Quote:
9. Prompt - Another's Eyes
The room melts away. You are now a minipet. What kind are you? Are you in Halloween or in the Minipet Closet? Or are you unlucky enough to be transformed into a minipet and in the Life Labs on Deus Ex?

If in a group, prp romping around as a minipet. Alternatively, one of your group members has now been turned into a minipet. What do you do and what kind of incriminating, embarrassing photographs do you take with your skellyphone?

The food disappeared, and Freya was left with an upturned table. She kicked it, just once, and then immediately regretted it - wincing as her foot pulsed with pain. She flopped down to sit on the ground, and reached to rub her foot with her hands.

"Stupid.. foods.. stupid table... stupid... squak-

She felt her feathers tickling her toe, and looked down to realize her foot was more taloned than usual.

And her arms were more feathery than usual.

And her body was more Phoenix Hatchling than usual.

... So that happened.

Freya flung herself up into the air, zooming around the room until an exit finally appeared for her and she was able to search openly for Kettil. It was an easy find, but not an easy landing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:46 am
Suddenly he had a bird all up on his face after he exited the room he was in looking more haunted than usual. There was a pause as he made sure the creature was secure in his arms?

"Freya?" He looked like he had been kicked around emotionally. Yes. He could tell almost immediately as he just brought her up and cuddled her for a moment.

"I didn't like the last room. It was... ugh." He said quietly.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:50 am
She stopped squacking when she realized how sad he was, and her little head buried itself against his cheek. She wanted to tell him all about how gross her last room had been too, but when she tried to speak all he heard were tiny little cheeps and chirps.

She settled into his arms, and crooned a soft, mournful little song for him instead.  
Pales generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 12!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:53 am
WHO YOU WANTED TO BE

Kettil took the comfort from the Freya that was currently a minipet. He held onto her for a moment longer before he started to move again, “Let’s get this over with, right?” He said out loud.

The moment he stepped into the room and suddenly the air was filled with construction work and even Kettil was geared up to start working on something or another. Kettil stared down at Freya, still a minipet in his arms, “Y’know this is what I wanted as a scareling,” he moved forward - seemingly faceless workers called out to him in greeting and called him boss, he seemed respected.

“But I dunno if I want to do this for all my life. I think I want to do something different,” he said thoughtfully as he stepped over a pile of lumber, “but helping out now and again wouldn’t be so bad, would it? Or taking it on as a temporary job until we get our feet on the ground.”

So they can both achieve their dreams…

Kettil was no longer sad, but hopeful instead.

“A dream a scareling has .. can still be a stepping stone to a greater dream, I think.” Kettil reached and playfully ruffled a bit of Freya’s crest feathers on her head.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 1!

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:05 am
Quote:
1. Prompt - A Letter To My Future Self --
You step into a room. Except it now isn't a room anymore. A quick look down at yourself reveals that you've changed. You know that you're still you, and part of you realizes that you are your future self. Describe a day in the life of your future self, the future that you see your character in.

If in a group: it is up to you whether you want to solo it, or go create a future-based PRP thread to RP it out.

When he wasn't looking, Freya had returned to normal. She saw the vision of what he'd thought he wanted to do and heard him reconsider it. She was at a loss for what to say.

The valkyrie in his arms snuggled tighter against him, sighing as she finally whispered, "Whatever yeh choose teh does, I'm goings teh be right here by yehr side. No matter what."

She closed her eyes, and soaked in the warm of his embrace. It made her head feel fuzzy and light with content. Everything just felt.. right.

A crash nearby had her startled right out of his arms, and out of the warm little bubble of happiness she felt surrounding her. She opened her eyes to look at where they were now, and found an entirely different scenario had replaced his. It was familiar, somehow. Everything seemed in it's rightful place.

It was a house. A room. A warm fire. Trinkets hanging from the walls that looked like they'd been made by Kettil himself. And high above their heads, a perch - no, a roost. Just like Kettil's home had. Filled with owls, just like Kettil's home had. But they weren't in Kettil's home.

The crash had come from a plate, falling on the floor near their feet. A young man, no older than 12, had dropped it. The most sincere look of guilt was stricken on his dark features. He opened his mouth to apologize, but before a sound came out, a stampede of little ghouls flooded the room.

"DINNERS READYYYY." "AHAHA PEDER DROPPED A PLATE-" "OWWW I STEPPED ON IT-" "YOU'RE SUCH A CLUTZ PEDER-" "I'M SO HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYY."

The room was filled with the sound of far too many little ghouls talking all at once.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:39 am
When she spoke that was when he noticed she was back to normal again. He beamed down at her and felt happiness and completion once again. Much like Freya he was experiencing the exact same moment

The crash. The guilty look on the young man’s face over the plate that had dropped. Everything was perfect. It was everything they wished for and more. Kettil let out a bark of amused laughter as his body moved forward with or without his say so, words coming out of his mouth in a tone much deeper and wiser than Kettil’s current voice, “Ah, boil, don’t let your sisters tease you like that. Gotta fight back and show ‘em who the boss is,” he reached and ruffled the smaller figure’s hair affectionately. Peder gave a small nod though he seemed a little uncertain about the advice.

“Okay everyone! Let’s eat~.”

There was a riot of chattering as soon as everyone settled. This was perfect.

This is what he wanted for himself and Freya.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:47 am
Kettil fell so easily into his future, that it left Freya breathless. She stood there for a moment too long, and smaller, needier children began to pull and tug at her dress and wings. They wanted her attention, they needed her help, they all wanted their mommy, and that was her. She was their mommy.

But despite how thrilling that thought was, she couldn't tear her eyes away from the young man. He was the oldest of the bunch, and the only boy. His features were so slim, so pure, so perfectly balanced between Freya and Kettil, that it made her heart clench with pride. She took a step closer, and hesitantly reached out, cupping his face with her hand.

"Mama," He whined, brushing her hand away. "What are you doing?"

One of the tiniest of ghouls started to climb up the table, and Freya was torn away from the sight of Peder to pick her up and keep her safe in her arms.

"Mama," She repeated, letting the sound of it settle in her heart. She grinned, and her eyes flickered up to gaze at Kettil with pride.

That sounded just about right.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces