Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:19 am
Rant Granted

Have you ever been in a role play where you wish you could slap someone through the internet? I know it's mean but is it that hard to follow the plot? Shouldn't reading before posting be a general rule to all role plays? And throwing in characters that are god mods really that ruins the damn plot and making them flawless, need I say more! Demanding that me and my fellow role players conform to your demands and start over, hell no a weeks worth of my effort is not your ******* story board. I don't care if you claim to be besties with the omniscient creator who's disappeared, not my problem if they don't post or stop us, they sure as hell login every day, how hard is it to say hey you person this character is gank, revise them. Like I said before if the creator doesn't like it I'll change it but since their isn't a complaint in my inbox I'm not doing what some axhat tells me too when there isn't proof of their claim that I'm not following non existent rules!

Sorry just had to blurt it flame me if you want but I'm really not trying to be mean sad

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:15 pm
If this ipad wasn't so expensive I'd rage and bash it into pieces just so I wouldn't have to read her stupid replies to the damn rp. Plot is completely f****d, she's not budging how can so much b****y be in one damn person! If I could I'd slap him/her through the computer! So aggravating... Demands not met so she b*****s, not involved in rp because plot doesn't fit her characters so she b*****s, explain your reasons for not including her she b******s and threatens to call mods could it get any worse?! I feel like killing off my characters just to get out of it!  

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

EmbraceTheDemons

Shirtless Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:00 pm
Oh my...would you like a cookie to help calm your nerves? *offers cookie*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:13 pm
Classy Demon Empress

Thank you, and sorry I just needed to let it out.  

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

EmbraceTheDemons

Shirtless Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:15 pm
Lustnmisery
Classy Demon Empress

Thank you, and sorry I just needed to let it out.

There's no need to apologize. Ranting can be a good thing. If you keep it all bottled up inside you might explode XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:22 pm
Lustnmisery

I HATE when people complain and god mod the living hell out of role-plays. First off, most of the time there are rules stating not to do it! Trust me, I feel your pain to the max about this one. It's painful to RP with someone like that, my goodness.  

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:41 pm
Classy Demon Empress

Your right it feels better to get it out.

Utsukushii_Bambi

I just don't get why they had to god mod, I mean when I do it and people tell me or I notice I fix it right away so I don't cause problems but now she's b*****hing at me for not referencing her first post that is a friggin god mod in and of itself. Like right now me and other characters are at a dinner scene and she wants us to reference a first day of school scenario... It so frustrating...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:48 pm
So a few weeks back I got into some stupid argument with an RP-er on another site, original problem featured above.
It ended the rp we were in because the others in the rp agreed with me and without out us posting the rp had no fuel for the fire.

So this week I received an pm from an Rp Creator who's rp I really wanted to join.(sent in the character bio and all necessary info as detailed and specific as possible, my best work in my opinion.)
I was denied acceptance because the creator of the rp said they didn't want someone who could potentially cause a problem to be involved so I respectfully abandoned the hope of being accepted, after she mentioned that user who I argued with had been accepted before me.

When I started my own role play that same user began telling the users who were applying to my role play that I stole the idea, copied the details from someone else's idea entirely and that they should go to the other role plays since I was a liar and idea stealer.

I only know because a friend of mine joined the site and applied to my role play and received the message, before adding me. She even forwarded the message to me so I could see it for myself. Keep in mind I've known this friend for about eight years so I trust that they didn't mess with the content of the message.

My friend decided to play along and ask her for links so she could see for herself. The links lead to nowhere and when asked for the name of the forum she stated it was unimportant and they should just trust her since she's been on the site longer than me.

Honestly I cooled off two days after the initial incident and haven't even bothered her. I didn't block her or even report her to mods because I could have cared less. But now it's pretty much slander and Stalking, I'm beginning to think I should have gone with mod intervention from the start.  

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces