Submit

angle94guardian

Friendly Seeker

3,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:56 am
crying I'm stuck between to men. One is the father of my son. The other was my friend before we got intamate and now there's some serious feelings. With both of them I feel like I might love them both but the father of my son has given so many reasons for me not to be with him but then again the other one has had his moments as well. I don't. Know what to do anymore. I have to chose but I have no idea which one would be better. crying Can anyone help me?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:21 am
is there a chance that neither are better?
The Father of your son will probably always be apart of your life? So with that in mind you have to make the choice to make you happy, no one can really tell you what do.

Unless you want a democratic vote, but that's not very fair in these cases.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

angle94guardian

Friendly Seeker

3,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:05 pm
I've thought about that, it's hard to gage which one makes me happier. How do you tell who makes you happier?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:17 pm
Well , if you really loved the first one , you wouldn't have fell for the second one(your friend).

-Johnny depp  

x-iiLove_Chocolate

Distinct Fatcat

6,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Vicky Lizbeth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:25 pm
do what you think its correct,this its going to sound cliche but try to follow your feelings but be sincere with both  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:50 pm
angle94guardian
I've thought about that, it's hard to gage which one makes me happier. How do you tell who makes you happier?

I've never really been between two men, but I look for who provides the things I value in life. For me that's a sense of protection, integrity, and loyalty. few other smaller ones, but integrity and loyalty are the biggest.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:51 am
What you have to take into consideration is what each man can bring to the table for you. Since you have a child, your relationship is automatically not just about you but your son as well. The man you choose is going to be in your son's life and will be an influence (though if he's really young it might not matter too much right now in that sense, but the man will still be in his life). So while the man needs to absolutely make you happy, he also has to do the same for your son. Like cool4 suggested, you more than likely just need to look for things you value in each man. If the father of your son has given you reasons not to stay, and the other man has had his moments as well, then you need to consider why you feel that way. If you have reasons not to stay that cannot be worked out, then you probably shouldn't. You also need to consider that if this other man has had his moments already, then there might be more of them.

Of course, there is always the option that neither of them are good for you. Just because they're in your life and offering to be by your side does not mean you have to choose one of them. You don't HAVE to be with either of them. Really think about the reasons why you want to be with one of them. If it's because you're lonely or you don't want to be alone, or you feel you need to be with the father because of your son, then those are not good reasons. It's better to be "alone" than to just choose someone because they're there. But if that's not the case, then just really consider what you have with each man and see which you meld with better, as well as if either will definitely be there for your son. While the father already has obligation, the other man needs to be willing to step up as well if he's going to be with you. Good luck.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:37 am
Thank you both, you've given me a lot to think about. heart  

angle94guardian

Friendly Seeker

3,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Partygoer 500
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash