Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:02 pm
gaia_spoons I counted 65 announcements this week stare

gaia_spoons If you all haven't had a chance to check it out yet. Our first magazine publication is out already
{ R:G Magazine }
We are also looking for more participants and article writers for the next release. If you would like to contribute something, anything, you can find the main thread here and we would love to have you

gaia_spoons NynaeveSilverwind has sent me a message stating that she is leaving Gaia and will be holding an art contest with the gold she gets from her items. She welcomes guild artists and hopes that some of you will participate. You can find her contest here:
{ The Mega Logo Contest! 450M Grand Prize! }
We wish you well heart

gaia_spoons Aaaaand apparently the MP Cap has been increased as well. Fare well to the previous cap, it is now at 9 Quintillion gonk

gaia_spoons Well, we finally got Loyals Bazaar. and I love the Chyaku Norisu Scarf recolors heart
As much as I would like to nit pick at about how long it took and when they are ever going to push out other features they had promised (Inventory Arranger) I have to say this should be a step forward towards some salvation of the site, if just a little. Maybe I'm the only one who has that opinion? sweatdrop

There are certainly some drawbacks to the log in requirement for some users who just can't manage it, but thankfully these items are not permanently out of reach for them through the use of the marketplace. Tell us how you feel about it though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are so many things that you can do as a member to get your voice out even if you are not a thread maker.

-Dress your avi and submit a statement to the Avatar Arenas. Heck! Write something or draw something! People will see it.
-Use that Aquarium Message in a Bottle to tell other Gaians about something important
-Tips and up-votes can really help those who are trying to make a valid point.
-Make your statement in your signature for everyone to see, why not? everyone else is doing it, take a look see.
-Sign those petitions! They are waiting for enough members to just say "hey, I sign'

Even the little things that we do as Gaians, to support each other, will bring more voices to the forefront of the Gaia staff.
Its a whole community effort.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Sign Petitions] [Express It With Your Avatar] [Send a Letter] [Revolution:Gaia Magazine]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:36 pm
I used to be apart of AutoCash, then all this inflation went insane. Now we have this MP cap increase. I cancelled my AutoCash and am now seeking a new site to hang out on. The 'perks' of loyalty are not outweighing the cons of inflation and such.  

Ewui

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:40 pm
E l N l N
The 'perks' of loyalty are not outweighing the cons of inflation and such.

This is a truth we can't ignore still.

With most of the item prices being in the tens of millions, it still puts out the non-cash users who are "loyal" enough to log in 75 out of 90.

It kinda serves as bait for new people who want to get in and buy stuff, with the only way being buy a gold generator or sell cash items for gold. The games and features don't grant enough to purchase some of the good things in the Bazaar.

*sigh*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:43 pm
Support bump!
P.S. That magazine is a great read. Thanks for sharing it.  

Rowan of Moon Guard

Jolly Soldier

16,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

kujjles

Magical Mage

9,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:44 pm
I was so happy to finally see Loyal's. At first I was like "oh boy, look what's here, bet it'll be full of crap no one cares about..." and was pleasantly surprised by the things it's carrying in stock :3 Good on yah gaia~ Any step in the right direction puts a smile on my face. I hope to see more eventually~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:57 pm
I was also very happy to finally see Loyal's shop. I'm glad the recolors in there are of good quality unlike some of the cash shop recolors we had been seeing *cough*Butterfly Block*cough*.

I hope it's a step in the right direction for Gaia. I mean, it's totally awesome and a great gold sink and all, but I want to see them continue well for this. I hope they continue filling his shop with great recolors and that we get often updates to it. c:

Thank you for the links too on what we can do! Those are newly added, right? They look nice and serve as a great guide/reminder on what we can do. You had some in the announcement too - great job!

Oh yeah, just gonna drop this here if anyone is interesting in seeing Gaia's generators in a list. ninja

Umioko

Playful Friend

Tigrosharu

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:00 pm
I feel sort of ashamed to still be sporting my St Patrick's day look while posting this.

It is good to see Loyal's shop is finally up, it only took..well less time than it took for the inventory arranger to be fixed (which it hasn't).

That MP cap is insane..in real life Quintillionares do not even exist utter madness I tell you.

I will be contributing to the magazine this month, I just need to find out what is needed most a comedic yet pointed analysis or a story of how Gaia literally saved my life..decisions decisions.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:02 pm
Yes!!!! Finally the loyalty shop is here! I hope that it will see a bright future filled with many cash-quality items. I mean other than only the super duper old MCs. xD But regardless, I am still thrilled to see it. o(≧▽≦)o  

Hexamoth

Backwoods Elder

MirifIower

Bashful Browser

13,975 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:12 pm
Loyal's Bazaar is pretty great. A step in the right direction for once.

Still don't know how I got in though. I mean, I KNOW how I got in, I'm still just shocked at what Gaia considers loyalty. I saw a post saying Pwnder didn't get in, and I was like, what? They let 30,000 people in but not Pwnder? What could the criteria possible be?

I'm not loyal- I just log in a lot- but really only to get free event items and check on the inflation. I'm never on for more than 20 minutes and before this month I had a grand total of 5 posts. 5 posts. I didn't even know how to use the gift function or access my house or change my signature or anything and they still let me in. I think there should be a timer or a post counter or an achievement reader or SOMETHING, because someone may only log in 40/90 days but stay online for 8 hours each session, and it's not fair to the players who do actually do stuff in Gaia for Gaia to have this really crude standard of 75/90 days.

There's also from what I understand no way to leave Loyal's Bazaar guild. That's just what I've heard, I haven't checked it myself. I'll probably check later.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:20 pm
Tigrosharu
I feel sort of ashamed to still be sporting my St Patrick's day look while posting this.

It is good to see Loyal's shop is finally up, it only took..well less time than it took for the inventory arranger to be fixed (which it hasn't).

That MP cap is insane..in real life Quintillionares do not even exist utter madness I tell you.

I will be contributing to the magazine this month, I just need to find out what is needed most a comedic yet pointed analysis or a story of how Gaia literally saved my life..decisions decisions.

Also, don't feel ashamed about your St Patrick's day outfit. It's splendid. It makes me wish I didn't sell my Lucky Horseshoe item. So inflated now. xp  

MirifIower

Bashful Browser

13,975 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

Retired Fisherman

Fuzzy Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:20 pm
E l N l N
I used to be apart of AutoCash, then all this inflation went insane. Now we have this MP cap increase. I cancelled my AutoCash and am now seeking a new site to hang out on. The 'perks' of loyalty are not outweighing the cons of inflation and such.
Ain't that the truth.

I just stopped trying to make money and now I just socialize and fish.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:23 pm
MirifIower
Tigrosharu

Also, don't feel ashamed about your St Patrick's day outfit. It's splendid. It makes me wish I didn't sell my Lucky Horseshoe item. So inflated now. xp

Thank you I actually felt sort of out of place during the event next to all the flashy avatars.
See that is why I treat my gaia items like my books IRL, you can have them when you pry them from my cold undead hands. xd  

Tigrosharu

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:30 pm
I kinda wanna fanservice Loyal for the fangirls...
LOL

Is it just me, or does the ATG vote count go down every week?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:09 pm
For all the good done by Loyal's Bazaar, it was completely UN-DONE by this new bullshit marketplace cap. In addition, Make It Rain is back again, and it's generating lots and lots of gold, as per usual on Gaia.

Friends, I have to say that I think I'm done with this pathetic site. I don't enjoy logging in here at all anymore, and it's only because of my dear friend Fate that I'm even here at all now.

I've also enjoyed this guild immensely, but pardon me while I get on my soapbox and say that it must be difficult to spearhead a revolution with only a few of the crew that are active at all. Pwnder and Fate, you do an incredible job, as does Izzy, and Quadro did a lovely job with the magazine. But I don't see any of the others here at all now, though Pegasaurus is certainly active in the vend all the time, she can't seem to be bothered with posting in here at all now. Sorry, but that needed to be said.

I've just pretty much had it with a site that doesn't care about its members and only cares about money.

Forums aren't worth the effort because of the White Knights and especially because of the indifference shown by Gaia admin and staff. Maybe that's why I'm especially sensitive to any indifference/inactivity from staff here in the guild. You've got some dedicated members here, but I/we pick up on things along the way even if few to none will speak up about it.

I don't know what else to say except that I feel as though I'm beating my head against a wall when it comes to Gaia. I'm holding onto the past, and I just can't seem to let it go. When I see the "New Gaia" and the Cash Shop kids that have 80BILLION in sales after joining the site in 2013, well, it turns my stomach and drives home the point that I've done nothing more than waste my time here only to end up regarded as nothing more than a piece of s**t on the bottom Gaia Staff shoes.

0Ul

Versatile Girl

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:18 pm
MirifIower
Loyal's Bazaar is pretty great. A step in the right direction for once.

Still don't know how I got in though. I mean, I KNOW how I got in, I'm still just shocked at what Gaia considers loyalty. I saw a post saying Pwnder didn't get in, and I was like, what? They let 30,000 people in but not Pwnder? What could the criteria possible be?

I'm not loyal- I just log in a lot- but really only to get free event items and check on the inflation. I'm never on for more than 20 minutes and before this month I had a grand total of 5 posts. 5 posts. I didn't even know how to use the gift function or access my house or change my signature or anything and they still let me in. I think there should be a timer or a post counter or an achievement reader or SOMETHING, because someone may only log in 40/90 days but stay online for 8 hours each session, and it's not fair to the players who do actually do stuff in Gaia for Gaia to have this really crude standard of 75/90 days.

There's also from what I understand no way to leave Loyal's Bazaar guild. That's just what I've heard, I haven't checked it myself. I'll probably check later.

Wha?! No! Dude I got in wink

People are talking about me behind my back? scream

I just got my Perfect Attendance Achievement yesterday too.

At least it doesn't have to be 75 consecutive days though. That would be a let down.  
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff