Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:53 pm
This is for
Kharne Sunar
and myself. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:56 pm
Abigail Hawk

To live life, you have to love it.

Tell Me The Basics...

You can call me... Abby, Ab's, or Gail by most. As she's called Gail-Hawk by other were-hunters.

Count the candles... 23

Can't you tell?... I am a woman

Check the scale... 180 pounds

Grab the measuring tape... 5' 4''

Body type: She has an hour glass figure and is a bit chunky.

Skin Tone/Color: Pale, with hint of a tan. When in winter time, and wearing light colored clothes her tan sticks out. Or else she looks pale.

Hair color and Style Auburn strawberry blonde hair, her bangs is collar bone long as rest of her hair is hip long. She normally wears it in a pony tail, but as a were-hunter, she puts it in a military style bun.

Eye Color Green hazel eyes that can appear amber like depending on her mood

Years of Being a Were-Hunter: 7 years

Weapon(s): Compound bow and arrows, couple of 16'' long daggers, and 6 pocket knives

See my mask?... Thorn The Lone Shewolf

Let's Dig A Little Deeper

I've been given a gift... Keen hearing, and having a good sense with nature

Keep it coming... Good looking guys, music, baking, sweets, her pets, liquors depend on her mood, and horse back riding.

Keep it away... Drunk men/women, dumb/stupid people, any kind of weres [They more of scare her then being a hate, even being a Were-hunter], and thunder storms

Here's A Little History Lesson
Learn from the past... She was a happy child in a basically normal family. Having a Mother, Father, an older sister and younger sister. But when she was ten, her and her family gone camping. They found a good spot not far from a state lake since they were in a state park. They were there for a week. Normally Abigail would read books, or just sit and over look different scenery.

She found a pathway not far from her camp. Then seen something like a burrow was dug. But she left it alone and hid in the camp. That night she heard weird growling. When she fell asleep it was weird. She had a dream of screams and growling. Only to wake up and find her family killed by something. What ever it was did not stay around. Soon the cops found her with her family. After that she closed down emotionally.

Abigail became an outcast to everyone she knew. She was raised by her Mother's side of the family. Her family knew what she suffered but did not know of the nightmares she had. Starting to suffer from sleep insomnia and then sleep paralysis. Until she was thirteen, she was alone. And she met odd friends whom finally were able to help her relax.

She became more social to people whom were not her family. Aside from being an anime fan that her friends were turning her into. She became a popular kind of outcast girl. Since she lived in a small town that did not have many 'otakus' or 'geeks'. When she was fourteen she got in her first fist fight with a guy. Living with her grandparents she had to be a 'good girl'. Some how through out her depression, she became better at school. Allowing her to graduate at the age of sixteen. Getting a full time job she liked, a used book store. Her job was a few block away from her grandparents. One night she was walking home and seen a weird looking creature and then a couple of people running after it. Though one of the people stopped and looked at her then gone after the creature.

A person came up to her and talked to her about the attack on her family when she was younger. With this she was hired as a were-hunter after a test. After she passed it they moved her to the East coast. Well to Virginia, Williamsburg, Virginia which is a small town of about 16,000 people. The head area supervisor, got her a job as a clerk in a book store. And have her live with 2 other were-hunters. Over the seven years she lived there. Her Southern accent barely has left her. And she owns a Border Collie mix dog Spike, with his cat brother Soul, whom was white with gold eyes.

She is now a person whom loves talking to people. But is cautious of any were's she'll withdraw herself quickly and become socially awkward. She did try to date a were-hunter out of another group in their area, but it turned out badly. And she's still physically and mentally recovering from him. Though he was moved out of the area.

=================

Abigail Hawk's Room mates.

John Bell
Brother figure to Abigail
He's 22, his b-day is May 31. As Abigail's is May 10th.

His height is 6' 2'' and weight is 190 pounds

Tall, lanky/skinny, but has a bit of muscle on him.
His hair is short on the sides and short spikes on top, hair color brown.
Eye color, brown.
He wears glasses and has a scar along the left side of his jaw from a bar fight with Abigail's ex.

He is protective of Abigail in a brotherly manner. And does not push her into hunts. He knows she's more fearful of were's then they are of hunters. He also knows she acts to be a bad shot though she's so damn good with a bow and arrow.

He uses bow and arrows and keeps a katana sword on him. It's sharp enough to cut a man's arm off.

========

Alan Deforest

Guy friend whose a flirt
July 27th, age 25

He's 6' 2 1/2'' and 200 pounds

He is tall and skinny as well.
Normally tends to have shaggy hair and his hair color is black.

His normal weapons is a shot gun and a pistol.

He normally flirts and hits on most girls. And this includes Abigail, whom basically hates him.  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:00 am
Marcus

No task is impossible, if you train for it.

Tell Me The Basics...

You can call me... Marcus

Count the candles... 25, but interrupted by being frozen for a long time

Can't you tell?... I am a male

Check the scale... 300 pounds of bone, muscle, and skin

Grab the measuring tape... 7' 6''

Body type: He is built like a brick wall, and it shows when his body is seen.

Skin Tone/Color: He has dark olive colored skin that doesn't stand out too much against his dark clothing.

Hair color and Style Marcus' hair is a dirty blond color and he keeps it pretty short so it can't be used against him.

Eye Color Brown eyes.

Weapon(s): Two long straight single edge swords, two .454 Casull chambered magazine fed pistols, a 50 calibur rifle, a couple shotguns, and a wide variety of other guns.

See my mask?... Kharne Sunar

Let's Dig A Little Deeper

I've been given a gift... Inhuman strength, spirit sight, transformation, among other less combat oriented abilities.

Keep it coming... Kind people, beautiful women, hunting for food, camping, animals.

Keep it away... Douche-bags (male or female ones), gold (allergy), shadow creatures killing innocents.

Here's A Little History Lesson
Learn from the past... Marcus was born a great many years ago, before Jesus was crucified. He was recruited into an army when he was eight, became a slave to warrior women one year later. They used him as a breeding stud for three years, lashing him harshly when he couldn't "perform." That ended when one day gold dust from the mine the warrior women controlled got into his lash wounds, causing his powers to awaken violently and he killed all the residents of that village. For three years after that he lived off the land, thinking himself a monster after seeing what he had done to that village. One night while he was cooking meat that he had hunted himself a small group of people found him, choosing to teach him about his powers and ask him to join them in their task, which he accepted. He traveled with them over the next six years, meeting various people including the man who is now known as St. Peter. When he met St. Peter he helped him with a small task, receiving a
pure silver cross that had been blessed as thanks. The end of the six years wound up with him and the group fighting a beast far to the North, and only Marcus barely survived as the one member of the group he was closest to pushed him off of the ice and into the water, saving him from getting the beast's claws through his chest. He remained frozen in suspended animation until the piece of ice that contained him broke off and drifted to the coast of Maine, where a group of people that knew of him from their history texts found and thawed him out. They taught him how to use modern firearms and gave him his first two pistols. Since then he has worked with them to do the same thing he did with the small group that trained him in his powers.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:06 am
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Jon, her room mate

She had just got off work and bought her books that just came in. They were replacement books since some of her belongings were still with her ex. And she knew he could get violent with some people's belongings, like hers. Sighing she rubbed her neck as the sun glared down at her. Her sunglasses barely did any good. "Jon, if I go to Katie's Bar, would you go with me? I don't wanna go to the groups party, get-together-thing.", she said, well looking up at him. "Yeah, I'll go with you. Besides you still owe me a drink for protecting you sister.", he said, then pointed to his scar on his left jaw. She looked up at him and smiled only to reach over and hug him,"Again, I thank you Bubba.", she replied.

She had a long light t shirt on under a baggy t shirt, trying to cover up her curves and bust. As she wore baggy pants as well. Looking around she sighed,"Do you wanna play volley ball before heading to the bar?", she asked Jon. Jon glanced at her,"Do you still have your high quality sun screen?", he asked her. "Yeah, I got enough. I hope. Let's check and if so we can play a couple of games." Jon was naturally tanned from his Native American side off his Mom's side. So the sun did not seem to be harsh to his skin, as it was harsh to hers. They got to their house and noticed their roommate was not there.

It was a day they could care less, Alan, their roommate had been flirting with her and then acting like he was not into her. She got changed out of her 'work' clothes and got into her volley ball clothes. Which was a sports bra with a blue tanktop over it, as she wore board shorts. She took her upside down horse shoe necklace off and put it on her nightstand in a jewelry holder like people use beside sinks. When she found her water shoes she left her room, to show she was rather pale. But she had a hint of a bronze or gold to her skin, from the Italian in her blood. She looked around for her hat and put it on after putting her ponytail up under a bandanna. Now she started to put sunscreen on and smiled as she hummed. Soon enough Jon came out with his hair still spiked up as he wore swimming trunks and a black tank top.

He put his bandanna on and then started to put his own sun screen on. They made small talk and helped with each other's back. Soon enough they gone to the park that was a few blocks over. He carried the volley ball as she carried a small ice chest with water and Gatorade for drinks. Finding a volley ball net that was not being used they started to stretch and warm up. But when they were doing so, they were throwing friendly insults back and forth. She called Jon, Scar from Full Metal Alchemist, though she was 'Edward Elric'. They called each other these names almost for long as they've known each other.

Her legs were shaved but had scars from cuts well shaving. Though across her lower back she had a set of scars from a were-attack when she was on patrol. It had been from a were-wolf, though the S.O.B. had escaped. Tucking her tank top into her board shorts. Soon enough they were playing good spirited matches of volley ball. After an hour or so they took a break under a tree and drank their drinks. "The Irish in you is strong." Jon said, breaking the silence. She looked at him and nodded,"And so is the Italian... Man am I a mutt.", she sighed. Then leaned her head on his shoulder.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:38 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus finished with his metalworking jobs for the day and decided to make his way down to the beach for a bit. Changing out of his work clothing he put on his coat, having felt naked without it on all day. After double checking that all its contents were secure in their places he stepped out and walked the couple blocks to the park with a beach. He saw a few people using the volleyball courts, though one fair skinned woman caught his attention. Something about her just held his attention until he nearly tripped over a small lip on a walkway. Blinking a few times he pinched his brow and refocused on the reason he decided to come here, making his way to the edge of the water. Reaching a hand into one pocket to pull out an ancient piece of paper that has a drawing of him and his old companions on it.
"So many years have passed since that fateful day..."
He said to himself before carefully folding the paper up and returning it to his pocket. After a moment of simply standing there he turned and moved to sit against one of the large trees near the volleyball courts.

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:52 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She was sitting there only for Jon to start tickling her side. During her admit to escape, well they wrestled like siblings would. Or it was more like sparring to say. Some how she fell backwards. But she looked up it was Jon helping her back to her feet. He then got a firm punch to the bicep before getting a hug. "You damn a*****e.", she laughed. It was clear he was a brother figure.

Soon enough she thought she felt eyes on her. Glancing around after Jon handed her a towel he had put in the dry ice chest. She was wiping the dirt and sand off her skin. A thought hit her and she stopped looking around. One hand gone to the small of her back and felt the tanktop still tucked in, she sighed. She normally told people it was from a bear attack a couple of years ago. After she relaxed for a moment she then looked around again for the source of whom was staring at her.

Light sensitive eyes, yep she had them. But was also near sighted, and she still had to order a few more pairs of glasses. Most of hers got broken during hunts. She readjusted her hat and used it as a reason to glance over her shoulder and seen Marcus. Though Jon was off in his own little world as he was sitting back under the tree they had been under, twenty minutes ago. Putting her towel on top of the ice chest she picked up her closed bottle and rubbed it against her board shorts. For now she was saying nothing, though she thought she knew Marcus from some where.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:49 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus stretched out like a cat before standing up for a bit. As he stood up he removed his coat and laid it down on the ground before sitting down upon it. Underneath it he had a tank top on that left his shoulders exposed, as well as the many old scars upon his shoulders. They all seemed to be ancient battle scars on his shoulders, especially a set of four on his right shoulder that were like claw marks. Running a hand through his hair he took in a deep breath before glancing around again, seeing the fair skinned woman again but this time keeping himself from staring. She looked so familiar to him but he couldn't quite place where he has seen her before.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:25 am
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She was relaxing until she felt a phantom pain. Tension made her body tense as she now put her head on her knees. It felt like the werewolf had swiped it's claws against her lower back again. Jon noticed how tense she was and rubbed her back. "Are you okay?", he leaned down and asked her. Looking up at him with teary eyes,"I don't know, I had a phantom pain... Or maybe a cramp...", she said. Jon continued to rub her back. "Let's just go home, you can shower and relax. I'll make dinner, and if you still wanna go out we can.", Jon said and stood up. Then he helped Abigail stand whom looked like she was in pain.

Abigail had put the towel she used on her shoulders and head. She tried not to hunch over to much. Anxiety or at least sudden stress piled up on her. Finally they were walking out of the park and she caught one like glance at Marcus from under her hat. When they got home she took a shower and laid on her bed in a house robe. Soon enough she fell asleep for a few minutes she thought and woke up sometime later, like three hours later. Slowly she sat up and noticed the pain was gone. Of course, her three weeks of patrol was coming up. Her scars and muscles knew it before she did.

Great now she was gonna turn back into a sleep insomniac. Normally she used naps and make up to hide the more extreme of her lack of sleep. She had slight bags under her eyes from living in Oklahoma her whole life and refusing to go onto allergy pills. At least she was the only Okie whom had bags under her eyes from allergies she knew. She gone to the kitchen after putting basket ball shorts on and a baggy t shirt to see Jon had made them a light dinner. They ate and talked about their patrol shift that was coming up.

Every month each team had one week off. And normally four teams worked together so that was twelve hunters total to go a few miles outside of town and patrol. There was about twenty something teams of were-hunters in the town. All teams had to live with their fellow hunters, unless they had a family. Then they had their own place. After she was done eating she sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "What are you thinking about?", Jon asked her. "I thought I saw a guy I kinda knew, at the park.", she replied, only to leave it at that. Jon chuckled at patted her head. "You little hopeless romantic.", he said, only to get a pout and glare out of her.

She gone and was finding clothes to wear to the bar. Skirts were a big no to her, as big yes. Going through her clothes she looked for the right top to go with her pants. She put a black camisole tank top on and boot cut jeans. Finding her four inch tall platform sandals she put them on. Now she looked at her reflection and started to brush her hair. Soon enough she put it into a lazy bun and put her horseshoe necklace on. Grabbing her leather jacket, that stopped to the bottom of her thighs. She then made sure she had everything, keys yep, cellphone yep, wallet yep, and her necklace yep. As she walked down the hallway she tucked her camisole into her pants. It was long enough not to flash her scars. But still, she was better safe then sorry.

Jon was wearing slightly baggy jeans with a studded belt on. As he had a tank top on with a button up shirt over it, that had a blue back ground and black dragons. His hair was spiked up like normal. With out saying much they left the house. Katie's Bar was a good thirty blocks over. So they took Jon's Harley. When they got to the bar any one outside would recognize them. They were greeted as Abigail just made a bit of small talk until she got to the bartender. "Cat, meow meow!", she waved to the bartender. It was more of a joke then any thing though the bartender looked at her and laughed. A small happy smile came to her lips. When Cat came over she had a bottle in hand,"Green apple Smirnoff to start the night off, right?", she asked, as Abigail gave her a twenty. "Yeah, and make me a tab please.", Abigail said and then sipped at her drink now. Cat came back with a couple rolls of quarters from the twenty Abigail gave her.

With a nod Abigail pocketed the rolls and leaned against one of the walls by the pool tables. Waiting for Jon to come in. They normally had a couple rounds of pool then she would go against someone else. The Karaoke DJ had not got there yet so she gone to the Jukebox. One could say she always put on good music. Soon enough Hillbilly Bone started to play a couple of people looked a bit annoyed but others chuckled. Finding a few more songs as she took swigs of her Smirnoff then tossed her bottle into a trashcan. She glanced at the dance floor as people were dancing now.

Going over she got her second Smirnoff and drank a bit. Then started to dance, she seen a couple of her fellow female were-hunters. Only to join dancing with them. All three girls were holding onto their drinks and dancing like pros. And none of them looked over twenty five. Country Girl (Shake It For Me Girl) started to play and the three girl's danced in a line together.

Jon, sat at the bar and drank a beer. He watched Abigail as she put the jukebox music on. When she joined dancing with Beca whom was 5' 8'' at natural high and wore cowgirl boots with tight jeans with a tank top and a flannel shirt tied under her chest. Her skin was darker by natural tans and her hair was a dirty blonde. As the other girl was a Latino mix, and named Rosa. Her hair was flat and black with dark chocolate brown highlights. Abigail was having a fun time and noticed she finished up her second bottle. He seen Marcus and took a drink of his beer. Sitting around he talked to most of the people he knew. But from time to time glanced at Abigail then Marcus.

When Abigail left the dance floor she walked to an empty pool table. When she spotted him sitting at the bar. She waved him over, with a sigh Jon gone and joined her at the pool table. As she rubbed chalk on the web between her thumb and index index finger. She found her pool stick and waited on him. When he got his she gave him the needed quarters and put a few more piles down. That would last for five more rounds. Though they normally played two rounds. Soon enough they were playing at a pro like level. When Abigail would walk around the table sizing up the balls and all, her hips had a swing. After they finished their first game he gone and got them their drinks.

He watched Abigail move the balls around in the frame. Before putting the frame back on the wall. When he handed her, her Smirnoff he smiled. "I think you have an admirer.", he told her. Only to get a confused look. But before he could say much Beca came up to her and hugged her. "Abi' I'm with a child.", Beca said. Making Abigail's jaw dropped. Beca and he laughed at the dumb founded-ness. "Congrats!", Abigail finally managed. Before kissing her forehead then hugging her with her drink in one hand still. When Beca left they played one more round of pool. When that was done with, one of the guys she knew since the first night here asked if he could challenge her and she shrugged. Soon enough she was playing pool with him.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus put his coat back on before heading to his place a short ways past his metal shop. Once there he set his long coat on the highly reinforced coat rack before pulling one of the pistols from it and a few magazines that have etchings upon them. He pulled his 'light' jacket out of the closet and tucked his pistol and the etched magazines into inner pockets of it, wanting to have something to protect people when he heads to the bar to honor his lost friends. Setting his jacket down he went into his bathroom to take a shower. After his shower he found himself a simple white shirt and some blue jeans to wear. Getting dressed Marcus started walking the twenty blocks to Katie's Bar. He arrived there shortly before Abigail and Jon did, starting himself off with a tall glass of barley based liqueur in honor of the woman who sacrificed herself to save him. He then ordered a bottle of spiced rum for himself to drink during his stay at the bar. As he sipped at the rum he would watch the entirety of the bar in his peripheral vision.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:02 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Jon, and a couple of other were-hunters.

She barely beat the guy at both rounds of pool. When she stood up from her last shot she rubbed her neck. Glancing at her drink she took a swig of it. Now the Karaoke DJ was setting up his stuff on the stage. Going to the bar she ordered her fourth Smirnoff and a bottle of water. She took them and set them on a table by the pool table. Jon had not strayed to far from the pool table. So she gone over to him and whispered before heading to the bathroom.

After she did what needed to be done. She washed her hands and then rubbed arms a bit. Something about tonight felt different, then any other night. Making her way to the pool table she grabbed her drinks and headed to the side porch. No one was out there for now. She sat on the picnic table and held the Smirnoff between her feet. As she sipped at the water and took the quiet of nature in. It smelt like a storm was brewing a bit. Sighing she rubbed her head with her free hand.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus got a text from one of his new compatriots and frowned slightly at the content of it. Shaking his head lightly he picked up his bottle of rum and headed out onto the side porch, having missed Abigail go out there as he looked at his phone. Once out there he went straight to the railing and lightly leaned upon it. His compatriots know he doesn't like to be disturbed on this day so they must have had a damned good reason to do so. The thought of such made him sigh slightly before taking a large swig from his bottle.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Jon, and a couple of other were-hunters.

She had noticed Marcus walking out. And looked at him then to the floor. After a moment she finally took a sip of her Smirnoff. "It's gonna rain tonight. I wanna guess about midnight.", she said, to no one. But more of trying to start a conversation with Marcus. No one else was on the porch but them. Her back side was to a post, like she did not trust anyone behind her. Taking another drink of her water she smiled tiredly.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus glances behind him to Abigail. "That sounds about right. Probably gonna end up out in it myself." He said softly back to her before drinking some more of his rum. Moving from the railing he found himself a chair to sit in.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:49 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus

She looked at Marcus and nodded. "I've been in some cold weather well deer hunting. I'm not fond of storms myself.", she told him. Well now scratching her head a little bit. Like she was trying to think of things to talk of. Sipping between her two drinks she had a tired smile.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:05 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

"At least we won't have to deal with a blizzard for a while, those are a major pain to hunt during. Especially if one's life depends on it." Marcus commented from personal experience before sipping his rum. He set the bottle down before slipping his jacket off but keeping it close, not feeling that he needed to keep it on at the moment. His white shirt hugged the contours of his extremely well muscled body without showing much of his many scars. A small bit poked out from the edge of the sleeves as he moved his arm to pick up his bottle again.

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff