Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:37 pm
Sounding Canadian?

Also with cartoon penguins sounding hispanic and having hispanic sounding names? Seriously two separate shows and one has a penguin named Pablo and another has two named Peso and Pinto.

I mean I get there are warm weather penguins but...but seriously Pinto the penguin? O_o  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:13 am
Weren't the penguins like that in that terrible Madagascar movie too? Or am I not remembering correctly? I think I mentally blocked it out… sweatdrop  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:28 am
YES! Someone else who doesn't like Madagascar! The third came out and people were all "OH MY GOD YESSS" And I'm all "This s**t sucks noooo."

And they had penguins but I don't know if they had names? They got a spin off series. Which sucks. Because all dreamworks movie tv tie in shows suck.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:49 am
Mama Ame
YES! Someone else who doesn't like Madagascar! The third came out and people were all "OH MY GOD YESSS" And I'm all "This s**t sucks noooo."

And they had penguins but I don't know if they had names? They got a spin off series. Which sucks. Because all dreamworks movie tv tie in shows suck.

I can't understand how anyone enjoyed that drivel. -__-

I recently watched Turbo and it was also awful.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:06 pm
Dreamworks animated movies are always hit and miss for me.

How to Train Your Dragon was cute <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:12 pm
Mama Ame

It was but there's this one person I know on tumblr who obsesses about it all the time and she's been making and posting cringe-worthy edits like "Hiccup at age 35 or 40" and "Hiccup as a girl lol!" That and for some reason she ships him with some doucher who's name I don't remember and it makes me wanna hurl.  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:17 pm
Zphal
Mama Ame

It was but there's this one person I know on tumblr who obsesses about it all the time and she's been making and posting cringe-worthy edits like "Hiccup at age 35 or 40" and "Hiccup as a girl lol!" That and for some reason she ships him with some doucher who's name I don't remember and it makes me wanna hurl.

I need to remember my tumblr account..

But its like my love of Elsa and people trying to pair her with Jack Frost. And I'm all "Nooooo stop it ><"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:22 pm
Mama Ame
Zphal
Mama Ame

But its like my love of Elsa and people trying to pair her with Jack Frost. And I'm all "Nooooo stop it ><"

BUT CAN'T YOU SEE? IT'S PERFECT, TRUE LOVE BECAUSE ICE!!  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:38 pm
Zphal
Mama Ame
Zphal
Mama Ame

THAT MEANS THAT RAPUNZEL AND THE BEAST SHOULD BE TOGETHER BECAUSE HAIR  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:14 pm
Mama Ame
Zphal
Mama Ame
Zphal
Mama Ame

OMFG

*goes to draw fanart*

Prof. Moonie

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:25 pm
Mama Ame
Zphal
Mama Ame
Zphal
Mama Ame

For awhile, it used to be Jack Frost and Rapunzel being shipped together. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:41 pm
Z: OH MY GOD YOU TOTALLY SHOULD. Draw art of Rapunzel and Prince Adam (the Beast) being flamboyant about HAIR.

Moonie: ....How are those two even connected? xd I mean as much as I hate the Elsa and Jack pairing (because Elsa always comes off as an adult and Jack comes off as a teenager and its..weird) at least they DO have the ice connection.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas