Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Love or Hate, Pick Your Vemon Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:43 am
This is for Swamp-Surfer, Shany, and myself of course.
^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:45 am
User Image

Height: 5' 3 3/4''
Weight: 170 ibs

Backstory: She was given up at the age of five. By her own Mother only to enter slavery. After trading a few hands, she finally became a Captain's cabin girl. Since she looked like his dead daughter. For ten years she worked under the Captain, then she took over the ship. Barely did any of the first crew she lived with stay to work under her. For five years she has been running the ship named, well she renamed it the 'White Raven'.

She hates to admit to being romantically interested in someone, in front of most people. There is a couple of guys she'll share a bed with; since they are across the world. But she puts up a front of not caring for a man to warm her bed.

User Image

Height: 5' 7''
Weight: 160 ibs

Backstory: She was a fisher man's daughter. At the age of twelve she grew bored with her life. Only to join a ship not knowing it was a pirate ship. She met her now best friend, Alice King. Ioria has always had an eye and knowledge of different countries flags. Along with keeping up to date on the wars and such. She is like Alice's older sister, whom she needs. But she also needs Alice in return.

She has no special man yet. But helps Alice slip out from the crew's sight unnoticed. She likes a bit of shopping and drinking. Though she almost goes over board on one or the other.

User Image

Height: 5'
Weight: 105 ibs

Backstory: She was one of many children her Mother had. And was normally ignored by both parents. Only to become a street rat. At the age of ten she met her Mother/Sister figures Ioria and Alice. They adopted her and took her aboard a ship. Which they keep her safe on. She acts as their cabin girl and is normally timid.

She is best friends with Sky and shy about it. He basically has won her heart. Yet he has to win her hand. Since the day she has boarded the ship as a skinny street rat. He has treated her with respect and equality.

User Image

Height: 5' 8''
Weight: 150 ibs

Backstory: He was a slave under a rich family. Due to him and his family moving from England to the North part of America. They were poor and could not pay their way out. Until he ran into two pirate women, whom seen him run away from some guards. Due to stealing a loaf of beard. His now Captain, Captain King, did not question him. She gave him the option to return to the life he knew, or let him start a new life with her and her crew.

He choose the pirate crew and doesn't regret it. Alice and Ioria are his sister figures he never had. Since he only had brothers. And he seems to have an eye for the little 'Lily' of the ship. So for the last six years he has been traveling with them.  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:04 am
User Image
"We're rascals and scoundrels, we're villains and knaves.
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho."

They Call me Captain Sisten Ann Arrow
But you can call me Sisten
I have managed to survive for [b]twenty-two years
If you cannot tell by looking at me I am a woman
Well my race is Human if you cannot tell
The reason I want to join this crew Captain

Well if I have to be part of history here is what I want said
As a young girl Sisten lived in London with her mother. For her first five years of living she saw her father every now and then but not much as he was always out on adventures. Well one fine night her father came and took both her and her mother, taking them to his island Viridia. On the ship she met a young girl that later became her absolute best friend in the world, Xana. The girls both grew up side by side learning their father’s trade. During the years of growing up at her father’s side she learned many nifty tricks of the world and got to go on few adventures with him.
One a day back in 1748, Jack ‘Dancer’ Arrow and Eric Cobham both died in battle with a navy ship, as their right both young girls stepped into their father’s shoes. Sisten is now Captain of the whole island, she deals with all affairs that happen on the Island including watching out for her people.
Shanyanguonna Pulls my strings

"We're devils and black sheep, we're really bad eggs.

User Image
"Hmmm where is my human?.

My Owner named me Alexander Arrow
but when I get into trouble, or just for short I get called Alex
I am only almost 1 year
My owner lifted my tail and said I was a boy
Everyone keeps saying I am a Malamute Mix with possible wolf
My Human isSisten Arrow
shanyanguonna Pulls my strings
"Oh! I found my owner! Now I go bug them."

User Image

They Call me Aaron Daniels
But you can call me Aaron
I have managed to survive for [b]twenty-four years
If you cannot tell by looking at me I am a man
Well my race is Siren if you cannot tell
The reason I want to join this crew Friend of Sisten's

He is very young for his kind but has managed to control the powers gifted to him by his mother. He can talk just about any female into doing as he wishes, or at least he could if he wanted to. As a kid it helped him survive but as an adult he tries his hardest to not use it. Though when stressed, pressured or just in a forgetful mood it might naturally happen.

His mother was a siren while his father was a Selkie (not gifted any blubber effects lol) and it is what created a male Siren which are hardly heard of. His father actually lived on Sisten's island and that is where the two happened to have meet and become close friends.

User Image

They Call me Aros Adams
But you can call me Ari
I have managed to survive for [b]twenty-four
years
If you cannot tell by looking at me I am a woman
Well my race is Siren-Angel if you cannot tell
The reason I want to join this crew Friend of Sisten's

Aaron is her brother. Not Twin though her mother held them at the same time, her father was another man. One who was a fallen angel- a cause for her silver hair and eyes and pale skin. She is not blind but can play one perfectly. Most who see her assume she is blind and the weakest of sorts. When she can be tough if she wanted to she just chooses not to when someone else can.

She was not wanted by her mother so the mother lied to Aaron's father claiming they were both his and he had to take them both if he wanted his son. Not wanting to deal with his daughter on a personal level their father let one of the island mothers raise her though grow up full with her brother-just not their father.

Grown up without her mother or her father Aros did not know of her gift till her brother started to work with her so she has some control just enough to not make people want to sleep with her every time she talked to them.

Both of the siblings know how to pull their own weight when needed just Aros will fight it if she can.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:07 pm
Swamp-Surfer's Profiles:

User Image

They Call me ☠ Boudreaux Ignacious Jackson
But you can call me "Buddy"
I have managed to survive for 26 years
If you cannot tell by looking at me I am a Male
Well my race is Human/Spirit if you cannot tell
The reason I want to join this crew Captain of the Cassandra . . . temporary prisoner of the British assholes.

Boudreaux Jackson was a hell of a fellow. A man who went from a trapper from the backwoods of present day Thibodeaux, Louisiana to a prizefighter in the rough wharfs of New Orleans is already an interesting story enough, but a hero born of vengeance was created when King Edward II arrived in New Orleans and tried to claim it under British Rule. When Boudreaux attacked, he was captured by the king and held captive, receiving a brandmark on his shoulder, forever marking him a Pirate. He escaped, befriending Jack "Hell's Southerner" Larue and forming a pirate gang with a few people. However, when Jack fell in love with a woman and left Fort Islamoralda (their former hangout), Boudreaux went to Tortuga . . . fell in love, and took on the British in a grand battle that shook history. He died, but the battle was theirs.

. . . or it was RUMORED he died.

He was revived by a healer (and the magic surroundings of a previous world Jack traveled in for a while) and returned in fighting fit condition! Becoming the first mate and later captain of the Cassandra, Bou was known as a terror of the Spanish main, friend to the friendless and an enemy to empires. Unfortunately, when an attempt to assassinate King George III went horridly awry, he and his buddies made a run for Singapore, where it was rumored he vanished . . .

Swamp_Surfer pulls my strings.

User Image

They Call me ☠ Jack David Larue
But you can call me "Hell's Southerner"
I have managed to survive for 24 years
Well my race is Human if you cannot tell
The reason I want to join this crew Navigator of the Dragon's Den Bunch

"Hell's Southerner" Jack Larue was a genuine sneaky b*****d. A love for explosives, he was originally known for working alone, using stealth to slip aboard British ships, steal gold and supplies, and leave the ships burning in the water with their own powder and kerosene. The resident smartass and cigar aficionado, he enjoys a good Cuban smoke when he's charting routes for the ship. He also collects pistols, having at least four on his person at all times, in comparison to Boudreaux's two lucky pistols, cutlass and whupass stick.

He met Boudreaux when his dad was stationed in Fort Islamoralda, a pirate hideout funded by Edward Teach, AKA Blackbeard. Blackbeard and Jack's dad were close friends (as well as his father being top gunner for Blackbeard), to the point where young Jack spent most of his childhood with dad and "Uncle Blackbeard" out sailing and pirating. When Boudreaux joined up with them in Fort Islamoralda, he and Jack had become fast friends, spending many days drinking, joking and having fun, singing loudly as Boudreaux played fiddle and Jack played accordion.

However that friendship got put to the test when Jack fell in love with Blackbeard's daughter Eve. They ran off and had adventures together, leaving Boudreaux behind, where he left for Tortuga. When Boudreaux died, he tagged along in Jack's subconscious, almost as a "Jiminy Cricket" figure to Jack. It was Boudreaux that convinced Jack when he was reunited with Eve (and met her werewolf boyfriend) to move on and experience better life for himself. He did, meeting a common spirit in Ann Bonney. They struck up a beautiful friendship and later relationship as they sailed in Sisten's, and later Nexis' crew, but when trouble arose one day, he was gone. Sucked up into a different world, leaving nothing behind seemingly.

It was in this world that Jack was reunited with old friends (Boudreaux and Maerie) and made new ones, but they were left behind when their captain left them all behind, never to be seen or heard from again. They did more or less the logistical thing . . . take over a bar! They relaxed, doing the occasional raid with their new captain, a wise Irishwoman that reminded Jack of Ann by the name of Cap'n O'Rory. Together with the lot, they continue to be at large in the Caribbean. However, when O'Rory vanished, he was offered the job to be first mate, but denied it, preferring his love of explosives.

He's fond of Cigars, golf, rum, fishing, explosives and long walks on the beach.

Not fond of: Captains, bad rum, the British, and long stays in the Brig.

Swamp_Surfer Pulls my strings

User Image"Oh really? Who were you expecting in this Roleplay? James Bond?!"

They Call me ☠ C.J. Benoit
But you can call me C.J.
I have managed to survive for 21 years
Well my race is Human/Fourth Wall Demolishing Fool if you cannot tell
The reason I want to join this crew Carpenter/Mechanic . . . captured by the British.

"CAPTURED?! I start off this roleplay CAPTURED?!? By WHO?!"

Remember that one a*****e who mucked things up in PoV?

((Jack?))

No. The BAD GUY. We KNOW Jack's an a*****e.

"Sisten's plan?"

((Try again, kemosabe.))

Grrr . . . DRIVER! You got captured by him when he found you and Bou drunk out on the dock, trying to shoot an empty beer bottle with your guns!

((Really? That was stupid.))

"DRIVER DID THAT?! ******** that guy. WHERE'S MY BASEBALL BAT?!"

Err . . . yeah. C.J. is . . . NOT your average pirate. He's certainly not the average human being! For the first fourteen years of his natural life, C.J. Benoit was a normal guy. He loved fishing, his parents and sister gave him love and compassion and as he grew up, they were happy . . . until one night where it all went to s**t. Dog got hit by the bus, childhood crush found out he had a thing for her and took it the wrong way, and when he came home . . . after that lousy day, found out that his parents just had a powerful fight with irreconcilable words said (the parents did not hit each other thankfully) and there it was. Something in him snapped. He slid into insanity and defiance, diving into music and when his sister left for college after graduation, he left to join his childhood friend Dundee to Louisiana with their family after another argument. Especially after he found out that his father was about to put him into St. Agnes' home for the clinically insane!

Dundee and C.J. were close enough to be brothers and both took a friendship to Arell . . . and when Arell's mom married Dun's dad, it was like C.J. had a home again. The trio lived, played, fought and partied together. However, when they discovered that a bank in their hometown of Breaux Bridge was taken over by the Mob, the boys fought back, becoming more or less Robin Hood and his merry men . . . only without the tights. Goofing around, flirting with the gals and playing the local beer joints at night got joined with taking from the rich to feed the poor. However, as they got on, the mob got more and more power, turning opinions very poor to the trio. The police nailed them mid-robbery and the trio split up. C.J. was sent briefly to an asylum in New Orleans, but escaped, hiding in an empty freight train to St. Petersburg, Florida, where he hopped off, living life on the road while Arell went and joined the Marine corps to dodge the jail time. Dundee managed to get out of the charges and went to school at UMBC, graduating with a degree in Engineering with a minor in Jazz Bass.

Eventually, the charges were dropped against C.J. and the trio eventually reunited when paths convened on a local circus in Florida. Their Rockabilly antics got the trio a job in the house band, and occasionally taking center stage clowning and rocking as the Alligators. Over time though, Dun' and Arell got homesick and while they went home, C.J. stayed on to travel, having fun, making friends and playing music. That is . . . until once again, fate happened.

C.J. was hanging out by the railroad yard after several tour dates in Gotham City, Metropolis, New York and other areas, when an odd fellow in a robe appeared in the railyard. Fate being as it was, Wilson Fisk and his hired thugs, tired of C.J.'s fourth wall-shattering lunacy and getting in the way, decided to hire Dr. Doom to finish off the man! However, before Doom could get to him, a time warp opened by the train and sucked C.J. into the past! Winding up in the time of the pirates. He recognized Jack and Bou from the stories passed down from Arell's family and took in with the pirates . . . bringing his ahead-of-his-time mayhem into the world!  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:08 pm
User Image
Alice King

Whom I'm With: Her crew, and cabin girl
==========================================================================================================================================================

With a yawn she rolled out of bed and got dressed in a minute. Running a comb through her hair before putting her sword on her hip. Going up on deck she noticed they were getting close to Singapore looking around she noticed the crew working. Sky was up in the crows nest only to climb down like a monkey. He landed not far from her,"Morning Captain King.", he said. "Hey, Sky...", she sighed. Only to ruffle his hair through his bandanna. "Are you upset?", Sky whispered. This got a gentle play punch from his Captain. He laughed and walked back over to the mast then climbed back up.

She noticed the men acting normally. No signs of tension, but of course by be tense. When they were about to get paid and have a bit of a 'liberty call'. Going to her dining room she sat down. Only to look for one of her many maps. Getting up she looked around for the map, then found it. As Lileta came in with a tray of food. "Morning Captain.", she said. Her Latino accent slowly was fading. "Mornin' Lileta, is Ioria up?", Alice asked as she sat down. Lileta sat the tray in front of her only to stand off to the side. "She's getting up now, Captain.", Lileta replied.

==========================================================================================================================================================
User Image
Ioria Hawk

Whom I'm With: No one

She had been awake for most of the night. Unable to sleep, she now rested in her bed. An hour before sun raise she laid on her bed. Of course she shared her room with Lileta. Not long ago Lileta got up and headed out. She now rolled onto her stomach and buried her face into her pillow. Groaning she kicked at her bed. Soon as she fell asleep she woke up.

Sighing she sat up only to rub her neck. A small knock on her door. Standing up she got dressed,"Who is it?", she called. "It's me, I got you breakfast.", Lileta's voice came. Putting a t shirt on over her normal wear. "Come in.", Ioria called as she pulled her boots on. Lileta came in. "Captain wants a word with you before we dock. Like the normal she said.", Lileta said. Well handing Ioria a tray that had oatmeal, with an apple. Ioria nodded,"Okay, I understand." Lileta left the room with out looking back. Now Ioria ate in peace, after she was done with her room. She dropped the food off in the kitchen and left. No man dared to left a hand to slap her a**.

User Image
Lileta Karmele

Whom I'm With: Sky

After serving the Captain, whom ordered her to take food to Ioria. Sighing she did so only to go back to the deck. Biting her lip she leaned against the rail only to look at the waters. She knew any time Alice got close to a port she requested Ioria's attention. A gentle thud sounded not far from her. But she did not look as she had a couple of hidden daggers under her shirt. "What are you thinkin' of? Hmm, beautiful Lily?", Sky asked. Glancing at him she blushed,"I am... Just still trying to figure out our Captain.", she replied to him. Now standing up and looking at Sky. Seven inches with her boots on, still seemed like a mile difference in their height.

User Image
Sky Smith

Whom I'm With: Crew and now 'Lily'

He had a quick visit with his Captain, when he seen her. She was friendly, but still tired. He knew not to push his luck as she was still waking up. When he climbed up the mast again, he smiled. Looking from the crows nest, was one of his most favorite things. But after a few minutes, he seen Lileta come out. He made sure she was not going to leave. Using a rope he slid down and landed a few feet from her. Only to lean against the rail beside her. When Lileta said she was trying to figure out their Captain. He just chuckled under his breath, but chuckled a bit more when he seen her blush.

"It's just she needs, space for crew of course. And you by four years now. Should know that Captain, is just a bit crazy.", he said. Only to get Lileta to roll her eyes. "Now you're crazy for talking about the crazy Captain we got.", she giggled. He reached down and moved a bang out her face. Followed by giving her a swift hug. Now Alice and Ioria came out and talked quietly. Some of the crew stopped and glanced at the ladies. But this was normal, the two ladies were rarely seen with out the other.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:56 pm
User Image

In the port of Singapore many people wondered around aiming for something. Some to pick-pocket, some to beg, others to make a purchase or even some that were their to simply watch the people that came this time around. Among the people that came this time around were two young women and a young man, all three not really seeming to look for anything particular... welll all but the darker haired of the woman. She was scanning the ships. and also A dog was walking beside the dark haired woman.

Sisten's quartermaster had taken off with her ship, leaving the three here. It had been agreed that Xana would take the ship back home for a little bit and be back with-in a week. It had been a week and still no sign of La Diamete and to a captain this was a frightening thing. She spotted a ship that looked very familiar but she didn't think it was King. Alice King. A fellow pirate in arms, a rather different one at that. Ah well, if it was King Sisten would see her soon enough having already been staying at one of the beloved inns of pirates.

The two with Sisten, Aaron and Aros walked a step behind their captain more of looking around at the sight. Part of her crew they were but it was not much that Aros got to see the port they would land in. Normally she was allowed one day on shore without supervision. This past week she had full freedom. It was refreshing. Aaron on the other hand was watching the people, entertained by the different characters he saw and pinpointing any child reaching into pockets to see what they could get. His pocket had been tried and if the kid was successful at Aaron not fully knowing they were there they were rewarded with a penny. Though his money stash was actually in a vest pocket. Hey it takes skills to pickpocket someone let alone a man like Aaron so he figured they should get a rewards. "Sisten have you seen it yet?"

"No I haven't. And it bothers me to no end." She had also been eyeing ships for a possibly snag and borrow to go look for her own.

"Sisten can we get something to eat? It is early and maybe they will be in by this afternoon. You know how sailing can take longer than expected." Aros was getting impatient. When she got hungry her patients wore thin by the minute.

Sisten looked back at the pure white girl with a sigh. "Yes, we can get something to eat. Pick someplace so I can watch the docks. K?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" The girl cheerfully skipped a head of her captain to find a little place to eat. Which she found, it even had a porch to eat at! Perfect. Up the stairs the little one went to place her rump in a chair. Soon the two followed suit and waited for their waitress to arrive.

After the orders were taken Sisten sat scanning the ocean, Aaron scanned the activity of the people while Aros man watched.

Code: Aros - Deepink, Aaron - #488AC7[blue] Sisten - bold  

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Freightyard Wizard

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:15 pm
THE NIGHT BEFORE

Boudreaux "Buddy" Jackson and C.J. Benoit were the inseparable pair of Sisten's crew. Drinking, fighting, playing music and having fun, the duo were a two-man Mardi Gras! Especially Jack getting burned by a fair maiden on their last big journey, the two understood and let him take a load off his mind.

The two were at a huge party down at the wharf, which lead to the two being misled by a seductive temptress and a marksmanship contest which lead to their disappearance.

Which . . .

Present Day

Jack was investigating. He knew there was a party that went on the night before . . . and wasn't pleased that two of his friends had decided to split. Getting out and taking a look would be the first thing he'd do before panicking.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:36 pm
User Image
Alice King

Whom I'm With: In dining room with Ioria
=================================================

She soon was talking to Ioria after she entered her dining room. Of course Alice was also busy splitting up the pay equally. "I'll need a few crew to stay behind and watch the ship. Aside from Sky and Lily.", she told Ioria. "I figured, they're still kids. Hell we're all kids to someone.", Ioria said and smiled. Looking up Alice smile and nodded. When she was done with splitting up the pay. She tucked some of her own money into a pouch and inside her corset. Then she gave Ioria her split only for Ioria to point, out she was a bit off with her chest and the pouch. "Damn.", she said and took the pouch out. "I'll be changing soon anyway.", she reminded herself, and Ioria. Though Ioria did not need the reminder, she knew what Alice would pull stuff like this.

User Image
Ioria Hawk

Whom I'm With: Alice

She looked at the maps from time to time. They made small talk of how their sailing was going. But she knew Alice would change soon. Though Alice tend to slip the men whom stayed and watched the ship a bit more money. Alice and her knew some men, were in debt to either if not both of them. Now after Alice got everything fixed up with the crews pay. They waited until they were docked. Which was when Ioria was looking at an old Wanted Poster of their old captain. Only to hit her forehead on the wall and groaned. Alice laughed but gone over and checked on her. "For a Hawk you are a bit clumsy.", Alice teased. "Says the woman whose a wolf or a tiger.", Ioria retorted. They laughed a bit and then Alice told Ioria to go get the crew.

Soon enough Ioria was leading two men through at a time for their pay. It took a while but got done. With everything done she sighed. Then found four men to stay on board and check supplies that was needed. In case if they just ran out this morning instead of a week ago. She then told Sky to keep an eye out for any visitors. Then she told Lily to keep Sky company. Quickly she gone to Alice's room and seen her in a baggier shirt and hair tucked under her hat. With a bag for the bathhouse.

User Image
Lileta Karmele

She watched the docks get closer and smiled. Sky and the other men got the ship docked. And then Ioria came out and got two men at a time to pay them. When that was done, of course she was paid and so was Sky. But when they were given orders to keep eyes out for any visitors. Royal Navy, or fellow pirates. She knew what was meant. Then Ioria walked out with her sword on her hip and a clothes bag with her. Well Alice wore clothes a bit bigger on her, yet carried a clothes bag of her own. "See you later, be safe!", she called to the ladies walking off the ship. Both looked at her smiled. As Sky did a parrot version of 'Good bye'.

User Image
Sky Smith

Whom I'm With: Crew and now 'Lily'
He was happy when they docked and got paid. Though he knew Ioria would return with out Alice in an hour or so. When the ladies left the ship, he did his impression of a parrot. Only to get a giggle out of Lily. Soon enough Alice and Ioria were out of his sight. "Come on, you need to climb a bit Lily. Put some muscles on those bones of yours.", he said. Only to wink at her and poke her arms. "Hey!", Lily said and stomped on his foot. So he let her do it only to laugh. "I still think dropping a crate on my foot is worse.", he said. Then ruffled her hair before climbing up the mast like a pro. He watched her face become red as she started to call him childish names in Spanish. He just laughed as he was half up the first part of the mast.

shanyanguonna

Swamp-Surfer

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:08 pm
User Image

Their food came and the captain stayed distant. She was in thought more about her ship and crew. Now that it crossed her mind two had also stayed behind with her, Eros and Arron just because they rather party than sail. Which was fully understandable though were they had went she wasn't sure. Normal liberty calls left her unknowning of most of the crew so why would an extended week be any different?

Aaron noticed a familiar person out in the mess of people, it almosted looked like hells southerner....at the site the man looked over at his captain wondering if she had spotted the same thing. She hadn't. Good that meant one less person to maybe be skinned on this trip. If Xana ever did return with her ship she might get skinned.

Eros was getting bored with the silence among the two.. She even sat there with a pouting face. "Why are you two being so boring. Normally we are chatting away about something but not today. Why?!" She asked as she used her littler voice on them.

Aaron turned to his sister eyes narrowed "You know that voice does not work on me. No matter how sweet and innocent it makes you seem. As your blood it doesn't work." He knew what she was doing she was trying to get attention from the men around them.

Sisten looked at the girl with a 'are you kidding me' sort of look. "Child you know that don't work on me either." Eros sunk into her chair from being scolded by both of them. "I want my ship. I want to know all is fine at home. I hate sitting her like a duck."

"Tonight can we go out? Ship or not? I want to have at least one fun night in this town."

"Promise not to pull any tricks on the men?"

"I will try not to" At this answer Aaron chuckled, that was the fun part for her.+

[quote"Swamp-Surfer"]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:17 pm
((And here's a surprise for the charies))

Around that time Jack came in, an odd look in the eyes of the man who spat in death's face repeatedly, danced with the devil and packed more explosives than most sane men could allow!

. . . fear.

Something didn't seem right. Shaking, Jack walked into the galley and got himself a cup of coffee, taking a drink and bug-eyed.  

Freightyard Wizard

Vice Captain

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:59 pm
User Image
Alice King

Whom I'm With: Ioria

Alice had got to the bath house and bathed. But it was a brief bath to wash some dirt off. She tucked her hair back under her hat, only to stand outside of a tavern. Ioria gone inside for her and a man a few inches taller then Alice came out. She looked up to see the man whom just smiled back at her. He was a Singapore native and pirate at that. They slipped off to another tavern for a room.

User Image
Ioria Hawk

Whom I'm With: Alice

She was on her way back to the ship. And looked around a bit only to spot Sisten and part of her crew. She knew she could tell Sisten, Alice was at a bath house and shopping. Since it was normally the truth, even if she had to do, or someone to do in between. Going to the Tavern's porch Sisten and the two had sat at. "Hey you guys.", she smiled at them. Normally Alice was at her side, or the other way. Either way, the two were normally together, aside from a couple of other ports other then this one.

User Image
Lileta Karmele

She and Sky were picking on each other. But finally Sky got her to start climbing the mast. He stayed beside her for most of the way. Making sure she was okay, aside from her feet and grips. He knew Alice and Ioria took a while to get things done in ports. Since Alice always seemed to vanish from time to time.

shanyanguonna

Swamp-Surfer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image

"Alright then, we will do that tonight. but for now... Sisten shut it as she seen a familiar face walking up to their table. "Ello Ioria. What brings such a person to be 'ere? And were might I fine your lovely Cap-Tan." There was no bad blood between the crews but Sisten just wasn't in the mood to watch her proper English nor whatever this one or her captain might be planning to tear up.

Both Aros and Aaron moved over to make room for the other woman as she came over both looking her over. Aaron had met the lovely woman once or twice before but Aros had not. And she wasn't keen on new women until she thought to give them a chance. Considering her captain liked this woman, Aros would think about that chance.

"Long time no see, Ms.Hawk. How has ya been?"

As Aros looked away she spotted a man she DID know! "Jack! Oh it is JACK!" She called out in her most fetching voice knowing he could hear her and try to make it were he could not ignore her. The girl did love her attention.

Swamp-Surfer

thron the lone shewolf

shanyanguonna

Interesting Lunatic

9,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:20 pm
Swamp-Surfer

Don't forget about us!
shanyanguonna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:14 am
"Yeah, 'cause you'd REALLY wanna remember Bou and my FINEST hour . . . captured on a British ship! How humiliating!"

Y'know, that ain't so bad. Three squares a day, free travel, only catch is you might get to Hang Out with the king, and that's a pain in the neck!

((You and your stupid puns.))

"Y'all do me a solid and shut da ******** up, will y'all?! I gots a hangover!"

As Jack was back on the ship, C.J. finally woke up and looked around. Yep . . . three days, he half expected to wake up in the present day, it all being just a dream. To be back in Maryland and the only thing on his mind being what would he want for breakfast today: Eggs or Cereal.

. . . and that just wasn't gonna happen today! He leaned back on the wall of the cell. Well, in all honesty, this CAN'T be worse . . . could get out, but y'know, plot and all that s**t. Hmm . . . he thought. He looked down to the manacles on his hands and feet. If he could just get his hands free . . . at least he'd have a CHANCE. Of course, he looked over at Bou. Oh, they heard about HIM. Tied him up and stuck him up to his neck in a barrel. Only letting him out of that barrel to use the can. He was still asleep, but if he was out, there was no doubt the ex-prizefighter would have a plan, right?

"Well, ********. Never gonna get THAT blasted again!" C.J. growled, hung-over.

Meanwhile, batting with the good guys here, Jack smirked over at Aros. It HAD been a while since he and Aros had been around together. "Hey, Aros, what's up?" he asked as he took a third cup of coffee.  

Freightyard Wizard

Vice Captain

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:40 am
User Image
Alice King

Whom I'm With: A man

She took her time with her Singapore lover, as she normally did. They caught up some more and she rubbed his back only for him to return the favor.

User Image
Ioria Hawk

Whom I'm With: Sisten and them

She rubbed back of her head,"Well, Captain, I mean Alice is taking a bath if not walking around. She should be back to the ship by evening time or so.", she said. Normally she did not call time of day by what food was being served. Since Alice would all the food at noon breakfast, and evening's food lunch. It also depended on if Alice helped the crew or not and how much sleep she got. Glancing at Aaron, she could not but help give him a playful wink. "I've been good and injury free for a while, so better.", she said only to giggle, as she watched him from the corner of her eye.

shanyanguonna

Swamp-Surfer

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out