Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply I'm Cleaning Out My Closet!
Cleaning Out This Closet! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 1087 1088 1089 1090 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MuyamiKasai rolled 1 100-sided dice: 83 Total: 83 (1-100)

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:23 pm
Watchemburn

Kay9214

:::she laughs holding her sides::: Saw ya dudes.

:::she watches Kay and Watchemburn as she shakes her head::: Wow, that's all I gotta say wow. Now that it looks like the duo has dumped the hormones I think I'll see what I can get into now. :::she snoops around as she whistles the tune "whistle while you work" with a very mischievous look in her eyes:::

Quote:
MuyamiKasai rolled 1 100-sided dice: 83 Total: 83 (1-100)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:30 pm
MuyamiKasai

You saw nothing. Clearly there is no remaining evidence of Kay being foolish anywhere. ninja

emotion_facepalm

xD  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:31 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

You saw nothing. Clearly there is no remaining evidence of Kay being foolish anywhere. ninja

emotion_facepalm

xD

::snickers evilly::: OHhhh but you forget dear Kay, I won't forget that. Plus I could tell you about the screen shots it took. :::laughs evilly:::  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:35 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

emotion_facepalm

xD

::snickers evilly::: OHhhh but you forget dear Kay, I won't forget that. Plus I could tell you about the screen shots it took. :::laughs evilly:::

That's not nice. >.< lol

Oh well, nothing particularly sensitive there, just stuff that didn't really belong in this thread. >.<

And there's plenty of other instances of Kay being clueless, if someone really wanted to find them. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:39 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

emotion_facepalm

xD

That's not nice. >.< lol

Oh well, nothing particularly sensitive there, just stuff that didn't really belong in this thread. >.<

And there's plenty of other instances of Kay being clueless, if someone really wanted to find them. >.<

:::she giggles evilly::: Eh your point?

Relax it's just a game and it made me laugh my a** off watching you two.

:::she blinks then busts up laughing::: Dude you really should rephrase that. Wasn't your pic in the dictionary under clueless? :::giggles evilly:::

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:51 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

emotion_facepalm

xD

That's not nice. >.< lol

:::she blinks then busts up laughing::: Dude you really should rephrase that. Wasn't your pic in the dictionary under clueless? :::giggles evilly:::

Hahahaha<.  

fade out far

Anxious Entrepreneur

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:56 pm
Watchemburn
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

emotion_facepalm

xD

That's not nice. >.< lol

Hahahaha<.

:::she smirks evilly::: Yes?

I'm Cleaning Out My Closet!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 1087 1088 1089 1090 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games