Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Werewolf Love Rp

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robotic RagingDarkn3ss

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:35 pm
I've been watching Teen Wolf like crazy, and I really want to do a werewolf rp. I want it to have the idea in Teen Wolf with the Alpha and Beta thing (If you don't know I'll explain), but I want it to be more like Underworld. Where it is Vampire vs Werewolf and maybe vs Human.

So that way its easy to do a romance rp with any of these ideas. I don't necessarily have to do a werewolf but I would like to. Just as long as it is one of these options I'm fine with it.

Werewolf x Vampire
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire

Any of those options I would love to do. I'm pretty flexible as far as the rp goes. I don't really have a posting limit, just as long as you give me enough to work with. I also do straight, yaoi, and yuri. I would like to keep it around the straight or yaoi range, because I feel like it matches more. But if you can help me think of good ideas I would love to do yuri also. Don't be afraid to throw in ideas I love listening to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:58 am
Robotic RagingDarkn3ss

I would love to do an rp with Teen wolf! I've only did one before and it was a setting of an Alpha pack making a truce with Scott when he became an Alpha. They where scouting him out. It was an oc/oc rp and my character was a beta that was created from the leader of the alpha pack and used more as a slave then anything. So it was a teen romance between two beta's but if you want to do something else we can do it! I love the idea of it being with werewolf x werewolf or werewolf x human.  

ImmortaleMorte

Thieving Tactician

9,600 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Building the Army 50

-l-H a t t e r-l-

Fluffy Genius

12,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:02 pm
Robotic RagingDarkn3ss

I think it'd be fun to do werewolf and werewolf in a way that'd be really fun and cute interested?  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games