Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 💇💅Avatar Talk!
Gaia's releasing cute items.. Or is it just me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:59 pm
Is it just me or has Gaia been releasing "cute" items (in the sense of childish-cute) like Teddy/Kitty March and Whale Tale?
They're also "limited" quantity.
Just a thought.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:00 pm
Kinda chintzy to me  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:08 pm
Yep, they most likely have been doing that. I still hate how a huge majority of these Cash Shop announcements of said items seem to literally always be one day sales only, instead of like a week or so. It's just getting rather ridiculous. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:15 pm
Princess Zelda21
Yep, they most likely have been doing that. I still hate how a huge majority of these Cash Shop announcements of said items seem to literally always be one day sales only, instead of like a week or so. It's just getting rather ridiculous. emotion_facepalm

I hate that too. The items are really tempting to buy, but luckily for me, I don't have any money to spend on pixels haha
The amount of announcements we get a day is outrageous. It's increasing as days pass.  

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:17 pm
r a i n i i_d a i s
Princess Zelda21

I hate that too. The items are really tempting to buy, but luckily for me, I don't have any money to spend on pixels haha
The amount of announcements we get a day is outrageous. It's increasing as days pass.

Man, no kidding. I just wish they'd cool it for a good long while like they did before all this horrid calamity started whenever last year. Good grief!  
💇💅Avatar Talk!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games