Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
▧ The Magic Neep ▧ Open ▧ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:53 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Veяıłч M¢Hαłeи
                                                          Looking Relaxed at The Magic Neep with Elliott, Jesse and Ruth
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Worried
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ ********, this ain't good... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Søмeтħıиg ıš ω я ø и g, αłяıgħт, I тħıиκ øf чøυ α ł ł и ı g ħ т ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Cαи'т š ł e e ρ 'тıł мøяиıиg łıgħт, ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxxxxx
                                                          S e e ı и g чøυ ıи мч đ я e α м š, ħøłđıиg чøυ ¢ ł ø š e тø мe ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxx
                                                          Oħ, ωħαт ełše ¢ α и ıт в e ? Iт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e ✰ ✰ ✰xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKenneth's foul mouth only got worse when he drew nearer to the shop just in time to see Ruth beating a masked figure with a broom while her dog tore into his arm. Was the woman insane? She was supposed to be inside, staying safe! But, he should've known better; she was at least twice as stubborn as he was, of course she'd gone on the offensive the second he was out of sight. He glared at her, cussing up a storm as he followed closely behind his brother, wand still at the ready in case it was needed. "Ruth, have you lost your damn mind?" he asked, then looked at his brother. "Elli, get inside," he said. The Ravenclaw opened his mouth to argue, but Kenneth shot him a look. "Elliott, get your a** in the ********' shop, get in the back room, and ********' hide or something. Try to get Jesse up. And for God's sake stay safe, dammit," he told his brother, glaring at the younger boy in a manner very reminiscent of their father. Elliott's mouth snapped shut, and he nodded, levitating the Slytherin boy to the back room, casting one final glance at his brother and Ruth over his shoulder.

spaceKenneth winced, looking outside and seeing the fires raging. He was going to be so ******** pissed if his shop caught fire. Especially now that his brother was inside. He glanced back at Ruth. "Guess we gotta hold down the fort," he said, tone wry. He knew that it was probably useless to try and get her to go inside and stay safe as well. She was an ornery thing And anyway, that dog didn't take orders from anybody but her, and it was a damn useful creature to have around, he'd bet. The blood already coating its muzzle said as much.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✰ ✰ ✰ Iт мυšт вe ł ø ν e , ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e
                                                          xxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ I fαłł łıκe α š ρ α я я ø ω αиđ fłч łıκe α đ ø ν e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ Yøυ мυšт вe тħe đ я e α м I'νe вeeи đ я e α м ı и g ø f
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ Oħ, ωħαт α f e e ł ı и g , ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am
User Image
                                                                Never made it as a wise man
                                                                I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
                                                                Tired of living like a blind man
                                                                I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
                                                                And this is how you remind me
                                                                Of what I really am

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Magical Neep
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott, Kenneth, Ruth
                                                                What am I doing? Waking up
                                                                What am I thinking? What the hell just happened?
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Summer Outfit

Jesse groaned as he woke up, still feeling the aftereffects of the curse he'd been pegged with. He ached all over, but it was an ache, not the suffocating pain that he had felt before. He vaguely read about the spell that had been used, but never had he seen them used, and never had he expected for them to be used against him. He looked around and frowned, not quite understanding what had happened. He was in the back room of the Magical Neep, and he could no longer hear the shouting and screaming as loudly. Sitting up, he spotted Elliott and poked the other teen. Maybe Elliott could enlighten him as to what the hell happened, and exactly how they had gotten to the shop. "What just happened? Don't tell me that the people that attacked the station are still there."

OOC: Short and crappy post!

It's not like you to say sorry
                                                                I was waiting on a different story
                                                                This time I'm mistaken
                                                                For handing you a heart worth breaking
                                                                And I've been wrong, I've been down,
                                                                Been to the bottom of every bottle
                                                                These five words in my head
                                                                Scream "Are we having fun yet?"

Cara MaiKitty

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:15 am
Well, she wants to get in-
And she wants to get out,
But the city, it calls her name...
And the scars that she hides;
With those stars in her eyes,
Like the echoes, they're all the same.

User Image
rυтнveɴ
lιlιαѕ
мαceαcнαrιɴ

pυreвloodѕqυιвтecн geekѕιɴgle

Ruth tensed when she saw more figures approaching up the street, but her stiff expression turned to one of more open relief when she realized it was Kenneth, Elliott, and Jesse. Kenneth was her boss, of course, but she'd grown fond of his younger brother and his brother's boyfriend. "Everyone else seems ta!" she snapped in response, eyes widening at the sight of Jesse. "What happened ta him?" she demanded. "Is he gonna be alright?" She stood aside as Elliott levitated the other boy into the shop, staring worriedly at Kenneth. She'd held the shop on her own before, and it'd be much easier with an actual wizard now present, but fires seemed to be breaking out everywhere, and Ruth had yet to see any signs of the Ministry having arrived. Tam whined at her side, and she hushed him. "Guess so," she conceded grimly. "Listen, Kenneth... Any kids runnin' from the station... how many do ye think we could fit in the back to hide? If'n we can hold the front, 'at is. Otherwise it's jist a fire trap." She wanted to help as many people as possible, but she didn't want to inadvertently lead to even more injuries and death.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Well, she's sick of this town,
And the walls of this house,
But her pride just won't let her see...
That when she swears that she's made-
With a heart that won't break-
She could be dead but she'd still believe,
That it's all been done before.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:30 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          јεṡṡε сαlṿεɾτ
                                                          Looking Smart at The Magic Neep - Back Room with Jesse
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Relieved
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Oh thank ******** Merlin... ❞

ï сαṉ'τ ṡ ε ε ώhεɾε ÿøυ'ɾε с ø ṃ ï ṉ ' ƒ ɾ ø ṃ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυτ ï ќ ṉ ø ώ јυṡτ ώhατ ÿøυ ɾ υ ṉ ṉ ï ṉ ' ƒ ɾ ø ṃ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉ' ώhατ ṃ α τ τ ε ɾ ṡ αïṉ'τ τhε " ώ h ø ' ṡ в α ḋ ḋ ε ṡ τ " x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          вυτ τhε øṉεṡ ώhø ṡ τ ø ρ ÿ ø υ ƒαllïṉ' ƒɾøṃ ÿ ø υ ɾ l α ḋ ḋ ε ɾ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx

spaceElliott didn't want to leave his brother and Ruth alone at the door, but he knew he didn't have a choice; Kenneth would tan his hide if he didn't comply and get Jesse into the back. Besides, it wasn't like he could just drop the other boy on the ground and stand over him defensively while trying to help out; seemed liked a pretty good way to get his boyfriend killed. So, he'd grit his teeth, thrown a few choice swears over his shoulder, and then levitated Jesse into the back room as instructed. There, he'd settled the Slytherin down and attempted to wake him.

spaceThe whole time Jesse was unconscious, Elliott had been fighting a little voice inside his head that was telling him this was his fault. He should've done something. But what the hell was he supposed to have done? He was fifteen, for Merlin's sake, he didn't have a clue what he was doing! The only people to blame, he kept telling himself, were the Death Eater who'd attacked Jesse, and the Slytherin arsehole who'd shoved him into the line of fire. Elliott again found himself wishing he could've gotten away with a little more in the way of revenge, but the kid was thirteen, and it was irrational. Besides, he'd needed to get Jesse somewhere safe.

spaceHe still didn't have any clue what to do; he'd been shaking and prodding at Jesse, even used auquamenti to try the whole 'cold water in the face' thing to try and wake the boy up. The whole time, he was cursing the fact that he didn't know a spell to do it, and wondering if a slap would work. It proved unnecessary; just as the Ravenclaw was staring up at the ceiling wondering how much Jesse would kill him for doing it, the Slytherin sat up and poked him. He let out a relieved sigh, then kissed his boyfriend. He hadn't quite realized it until that moment, but he'd actually been somewhat terrified. After all, the cruciatus curse could mess up a person's head. There'd been no telling what sort of state Jesse would be in when he woke up. But, he seemed more or less normal. For a second, Elliott sort of forgot about everything else and just let himself be happy that the other boy was apparently alright.

spaceWhen he finally pulled away, he remembered that Jesse had questioned him, and collected his thoughts to answer. "Cruciatus curse; that ******** t**t Hamilton shoved you right into it. You passed out, I had to levitate your arse here." He frowned, shaking his head. "No clue what it's like out there now, but I'm pretty sure Ken would've come to check on us if it were clear. So they're probably still out there." Elliott hoped that Jesse wasn't about to try and get up and go back out there or anything stupid like that; as much as he personally would like to be watching his brother's back, he'd already seen Jesse get knocked out, and that had scared the s**t out of him. He didn't want to repeat the experience, or have to worry about him getting hit with a killing curse. He didn't want either of them to be, honestly, but he was just enough worried about his brother and Ruth to overlook that... if not for Jesse. But, he was more concerned about his boyfriend than the others, he'd admit it.

xxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉ' ÿøυ ƒ ε ε l lïќε ÿøυ ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ' ṉ ø ώ
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉ' ḋ ø ï ṉ ' τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ јυṡτ τø ρ l ε α ṡ ε ÿøυɾ с ɾ ø ώ ḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ώhεṉ ï l ø ṿ ε ÿ ø υ lïќε τhε ώαÿ ï l ø ṿ ε ÿ ø υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉḋ ï ṡ υ ƒ ƒ ε ɾ , вυτ ï αïṉ'τ ģøṉṉα с υ τ ÿ ø υ

User Image

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Veяıłч M¢Hαłeи
                                                          Looking Relaxed at The Magic Neep with Elliott, Jesse and Ruth
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Worried
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ ********, this ain't good... ❞

Søмeтħıиg ıš ω я ø и g, αłяıgħт, I тħıиκ øf чøυ α ł ł и ı g ħ т ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Cαи'т š ł e e ρ 'тıł мøяиıиg łıgħт, ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxxxxx
                                                          S e e ı и g чøυ ıи мч đ я e α м š, ħøłđıиg чøυ ¢ ł ø š e тø мe ✰ ✰ ✰xxxxxx
                                                          Oħ, ωħαт ełše ¢ α и ıт в e ? Iт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e ✰ ✰ ✰xxx

spaceKenneth didn't have an answer for Ruth's question about Jesse; the Slytherin had already been unconscious when he'd found the two boys. "Beats the hell outta me, an' I ain't got time to worry about it now. Gotta keep the ********' shop from goin' up in flames. An' keep those masked ******** from gettin' in," he growled, illustrating by hexing one of the attackers who had strayed too closely to his position, sending the figure flying into the air. He glanced at Ruth. "Elli's smart, he'll take care of 'im. Lord knows he's got incentive to do it." The American frowned, expression grim. He hoped to all hell that Jesse was alright. Elliott had a problem with losing people, after what'd happened to their parents. He wasn't going to handle it well if his boyfriend/best friend didn't pull through from whatever had happened to him.

spaceThe American considered Ruth's question for all of a second. "Dunno, don't care. Pack 'em in there like sardines for all I care," he told her. He wasn't worried about the place becoming a death trap because of the fire, to be honest; he was more worried about what would happen if the attackers got past him and Ruth and managed to find the kids corralled in the shop. But, getting them in there was a lot better than leaving them out in the streets.

spaceEven as he thought it, a small group approached the shop front, two boys and two girls, one of the girls with the other's arm over her shoulder. The one being carried had an injured leg; he couldn't see what had happened to it exactly, because it was covered in blood. "Help us?" she asked, looking more than a little desperate, and he nodded in response. "Inside, just behind the counter, there's a door to the back room, it's unlocked. Get in there. My brother's there, see if he can help at all with her leg," he told them, and the girl gave him a grateful expression and called 'thank you' over her shoulder as she took the other inside. He hoped that Elliott could help somehow; the injured girl looked like she was in pretty bad shape. It was a miracle she hadn't passed out already, he'd bet.

xxx✰ ✰ ✰ Iт мυšт вe ł ø ν e , ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e
                                                          xxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ I fαłł łıκe α š ρ α я я ø ω αиđ fłч łıκe α đ ø ν e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ Yøυ мυšт вe тħe đ я e α м I'νe вeeи đ я e α м ı и g ø f
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✰ ✰ ✰ Oħ, ωħαт α f e e ł ı и g , ıт м υ š т вe ł ø ν e

The Forgotten Weasley

Red Hot Missy

Essy ze Ninja

Yukina101

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:09 pm
User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

Where am I? Magical Neep
                                                                Who am I with? Gia, Tristan, Lori, some weirdos
                                                                What am I doing? Getting out of the line of fire!
                                                                What am I thinking? Well, at least in here we're safer than out there!

Carver had practically rushed into the shop as soon as the guy let them in, and stood out of the way while Lori was carrying Gia. He didn't need to be a doctor to know that Gia losing that much blood was going to end badly for her. As it was, he could do nothing for it, and instead waited for the group of kids to get inside. His eyes already took in the fact that the place was a grocer's, and he knew that if push came to shove, the place could feed them for a while. He just didn't want to be stuck in here to find out how long. It did look like there were people coming in and attacking the attackers. So yay, good news? Law enforcement arrived. Bad news? How many people died before they got here?

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:22 pm
About time for anyone telling you off for all your deeds
No sign the roaring thunder stopped in cold to read
No time
Get mine and make no excuses waste of precious breath
No time
The sun shines on everyone, everyone love yourself to death

User ImageXXXXXXUser Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

While Gia had already said that the train was heavily compromised and they shouldn't try heading over to it, it never once crossed her mind that the bloody thing would ******** leave them there to stew! Granted, if she was thinking logically she'd realize that the conductor was probably looking out for those that had made it onto the train earlier and wanted to ensure their safety but logic was nearly a pint of blood and three death eaters ago. ******** logic. They needed an escape. A slightly hysterical giggle erupted from her as Tristan came up with the idea to go running towards the entrance gates back to the castle. "In case you haven't noticed, the gates are about three dozen and a half death guzzling racist, fascist, bastards that way! There has to be somewhere nearby that isn't completely overrun...and is somewhat easily accessible." she said lightly gesturing to her blood soaked pantleg not knowing if her leg was still bleeding or if it had finally stopped. She did know she was feeling decidedly woozier than she had a few minutes ago so she definitely had significant blood loss. Joy.

At Lori's words she turned to see the shop in question with an older woman standing there with a large dog barking and biting at intruders while she pushed people inside the store. It definitely didn't look on fire and she was somewhat sure she could make it there without completely losing her leg. Just after they had found the place popping sounds began coming from every direction making the Italian paranoid and gripped her wand tightly in case of attack until her friend said that they were the authorities instead of just more attackers. "About ******** time. I hope they had a marvelous time at their tea party with the Queen while we were being blown from here to bloody Dover." Gia commented blithely with earlier hysteria still coloring her words. Wow, did the Earth just shift or was that just her? No wait, they were moving towards the shop, that's why the Earth was shifting. Duh. She bit her bottom lip to stop any sound of pain coming from her as the walking jostled her injury worse and worse and her vision even became spotted. When they finally made it into the shop she was amazed she stayed awake long enough to hear the man, who had a very un-English accent (was "un-English" even a word?), say that they would be safe in the back where his brother could deal with her leg. Hopefully his brother was one of those magic doctors and not of the voodoo variety because there was only so much she could take right now and she sooo didn't want to battle for her soul when she could barely keep her eyes open. "Is it a good thing or bad thing that I can almost not feel my leg? Also, were you always this...fuzzy?" she directed the last question towards Tristan before her eyes finally drooped shut and she fell lax in Lorelei's arms unconscious.

Cara MiaKitty

Red Hot Missy

Essy ze Ninja
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing △Where~ The Magic Neep △With ~ Lori, Carver, Tristan and others △What ~Getting the ******** outta there △OOC ~
So you gotta fire up, you gotta let go
You'll never be loved till you've made your own
You gotta face up, you gotta get yours
You never know the top till you get too low

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:35 pm
User Image
                                                                Never made it as a wise man
                                                                I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
                                                                Tired of living like a blind man
                                                                I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling
                                                                And this is how you remind me
                                                                Of what I really am

Where am I? Magical Neep
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott, Kenneth, Ruth
                                                                What am I doing? Waking up
                                                                What am I thinking? What the hell just happened?
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt

Jesse blinked as he felt Elliott's mouth collide with his, and he sat there for a moment or two having to realize that yes, Elliott was kissing him, and yes, the guy seemed to be a lot more shaken than he thought he would be after what he'd seen. Not that he blamed Elliott. He was certain himself that he'd be just as bad, if not worse, if the same thing happened to Elliott. Part of that was because he blamed his shitty life before this on how much he'd be screwed up if something happened to Kenneth, Ruth, or Elliott. The other part was that this was his family more or less in a way that his original family must not have wanted him, and even thinking along those lines, they were the family he would have preferred. He never would have considered the idea that he'd have anything close to a normal family, and he didn't want to lose any of them. Which had serious implications as to what he figured might be Kenneth's words about everything he kept doing for him. If family meant that they'd help each other, he had to really think hard about certain things that he knew as fact. Kenneth was convinced that family didn't act like Paul did, and it was that he was having a hard time reconciling with what he knew family was like. He just wished everything wasn't so blasted confusing about any of this.

When Elliott broke the kiss and answered him, he snorted, realizing that this might be why the heck he felt sore all over. He didn't think it scrambled his brains, he'd heard that could happen, but how scrambled could his brains really be when his entire life was one giant ********. However, the idea that it was Strudwick that had shoved him into the spell had him wishing he could just go back out and do the same to the git. However, he wasn't going out there until he was certain that he wasn't going to get blasted to kingdom come. "So Strudwick shoves me into a curse, and now we're waiting for confirmation we can actually leave the room. That's about bloody wonderful. Can I just say that I wish all of those bastards out there just drop dead, or is that really ******** up?" He honestly wasn't sure, but he figured that he could wish that on the idiots outside of the shop. Maybe it would give them a taste of their own medicine.

OOC: Short and crappy post!

It's not like you to say sorry
                                                                I was waiting on a different story
                                                                This time I'm mistaken
                                                                For handing you a heart worth breaking
                                                                And I've been wrong, I've been down,
                                                                Been to the bottom of every bottle
                                                                These five words in my head
                                                                Scream "Are we having fun yet?"

Cara MaiKitty

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:58 am
User Image _______________________________________

User Image User Image

Tristan offered no resistance, if they wanted to run headfirst into death eaters and fire, then so be it, at least it was better than running away and having a curse hit your back just when you think you've made it. Instead, they kept to shadows, hiding as best they could would Lore half-carried, half-dragged Gia through the village, Carver lead the way with his wand pointed, and Tristan took up the rear, one hand holding his bleeding nose while the other slashed his wand back and forth through the village, wide eyed and panicking, because really, even if they saw anyone, what would he do? Tickle the bloke? Summon a flight of bloody pigeons? Turn a damned beetle into a button?! Yeah. No. He was grateful when they reached the Magic Neep, relatively untouched by the fire and being manned by a rather tall bloke, an Irish lass, and her dog. He hoped the mutt wouldn't give him too many troubles; most dogs don't like the smell of him, though some didn't mind. At the man's discretion, he piled into the backroom where another pair of students had already been holed up. ”Uhhhh...” he blanched, not knowing how to respond to Gia, but managed to spare a glance at Carver and Lore before glancing back at Gia. ”Sometimes, I'm fuzzier?” But he wouldn't receive a response from her, not yet. A jolt of paranoia exploded in the pit of his belly, the back of the stockroom, he realized, had crates of food, mostly fruits and vegetables. He snatched up a peach and tore into its soft skin while the juice dribble down his chin, he could almost feel his fellow first years—or were they second years now?—either way, it felt like they were glaring at him. ”What? I'm hungry... being nervous makes me hungry...” Who knew how many hours they sat until the law enforcement had begun clearing out the area, sending students back up to the castle to await the train. However long it was, it was mostly in silence, no one really had anything to say, at least, not them. He couldn't account for the two older boys, anyway.

[OOC: Let's pretend I'm not this far behind at concluding my old scenes. Kay? Kay!]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: Outside Hogsmeade Station】 【COMPANY:: Carver, Gia, Lore, 】 【ATTIRE:: Slothzilla】 【STATS:: Slytherin, 5'1", 106lbs
                                          ∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Yukina101
Cara MiaKitty
Red Hot Missy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:16 pm
For my theme song
My leather black jeans on
My by-any-means on
Pardon, I'm getting my scream on
Enter the kingdom
But watch who you bring home
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
| Muggleborn | Slytherin Third Year

Wren shuffled into the store shaking his head slightly to get the snow that had collected on his beanie off. He knew he shouldn't walk into a store with his hands still in his pocket but between the weather and the new hole adorning the palm of his right glove he was just going to take his chances. He'd been out in that damned weather for about an hour skulking between the different stores and shops trying to get a part-time job and all he either received were pitying looks (jackasses) or looks of distaste before he was told no and or that he wasn't old enough for the work. How old did you really have to be to wash some ******** dishes for ******** sake? The teen had already given some of the stores respite and hadn't even considered going in asking for a job, that creepy tea cafe being the main one, but the grocer was one of his last shots. It was either here or that place with the instruments and he was betting that the person who ran that would take one good look at him and send him on his merry way. The holidays back home hadn't been as jolly, as if he had hoped. His mother had taken her usual bender to higher levels, if that could even happen, and had taken to staying up two or three days at a time before crashing and scaring the s**t out his little sister only to pop back up a few hours later trying to bake of all things. Derri thought the s**t was hilarious the ******** p***k, especially when he had had to wrestle his mother out of the kitchen because she had tried to bake Christmas cookies and nearly set the stove on fire. Idiot should've been lucky none of their neighbors liked authority or the cops would've definitely been called out. Plus it would seem that the money he had scrimped and saved over the summer had been used to help fuel this new and sudden addiction so he had to find a newer source of income quick if he didn't want Derri backing out of their little deal. Short of attempting to sell wizards teenagers coke (did wizards even do drugs? that would be the sort of useful information from history) he had to find something to help out. Thankfully he was finally thirteen and could go down to the village, and not even a forged signature he had just waited until his mother was semi-conscious and given her a pen. He'd felt awful during the time, but he was damn glad for it now. Wren realized he had been standing in the front of the store for about a minute too long, judging from the nasty look of another customer entering the store and very nearly knocking into him, and quickly got out the walk way looking for someone who worked there. The place didn't seem so big as to have a bunch of employees like supermarkets, but he was guessing, hoping rather, that they wouldn't mind a bag boy or someone to set up displays or whatever. After searching for a bit he finally found a guy at the register and tried to muster up something other than his usual resting b***h face (and no he wasn't just quoting some particularly annoying Hufflepuff). "Uh, 'lo sir. Do you know where the guy who runs this place is?" Wren asked lowly still stepping in place to lose the cold in his bones.

Four in the mornin', and I'm zonin'
They say I'm possessed, it's an omen
Baby we livin' in the moment
I've been a menace for the longest
But I ain't finished, I'm devoted
And you know it, and you know it

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:29 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxFront Counter
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxWren
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConcerned
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι ғeel n o ѕ н a м e, ι'м p r o υ d oғ wнere ι c a мe ғ r o м xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι waѕ в o r n and r a ι ѕ e d ιn тнe в o o n d o c ĸ ѕ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          o n e тнιng ι ĸ n o w, no мaттer w н e r e ι g o xxxxxx
                                                          ι ĸeep мy н e a r т and ѕ o υ l ιn тнe в o o n d o c ĸ ѕ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKenneth, as per usual, was the picture of professionalism as he sat behind the front counter with his chair leaned back on two legs, his feet propped up on the shelf below the counter, and a copy of the newspaper in his hands. Every once in a while the American would look over the top of the page to check the store, in case it seemed like anyone needed help, but no one ever really did. Most people came, bought their groceries, and left, and that was fine by him. He could usually hear people approach as well, so no worries of an angry customer making passive aggressive 'ahem's to get his attention when he failed to notice them come up to checkout. All that in mind, he supposed the kid couldn't be blamed for assuming he was of the "Look I just work here" variety of employee, rather than the owner. He folded his paper, set it aside, and allowed his chair to fall forward so that all four legs were once again on the floor.

space"That'd be me," he replied easily, looking the boy over. Something about the kid seemed familiar, except Ken was completely certain he'd never seen him before. It took him a long moment to realize that it wasn't because of a physical resemblance to anyone he knew. More like it was in the kid's bearings... well, and a little bit in the physical, if you took the ratty clothes into account. Make the boy a redhead and he'd have thought he'd traveled back in time a few years. Ken frowned faintly, trying to shut out the worry that encroached when he realized the boy reminded him of Jesse, and what that implied. "How can I help ya?" he asked, because they didn't get a lot of school aged kids in the shop, and even fewer came up asking for the owner. It certainly didn't ease his worries. Although, maybe he was worrying over nothing; all he could think if his suspicions were even close to true was that the boy would ask for help. Which Jesse would never have done. And still wouldn't do, to be honest.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx and ι can ғ e e l тнaт мυddy w a т e r
                                                          xxxxxx rυnnιng т н r o υ g н мy v e ι n ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ι can н e a r тнaт l υ l l a в y oғ a мιdnιgнт т r a ι n
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx and ιт ѕ e e м ѕ тo мe тнaт ιт ѕ o υ n d ѕ ғ a м ι l ι a r

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:54 pm
For my theme song
My leather black jeans on
My by-any-means on
Pardon, I'm getting my scream on
Enter the kingdom
But watch who you bring home
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
| Muggleborn | Slytherin Third Year

Wren couldn't control the skeptical eyebrow on his face from rising as the man behind the counter told him that he was the manager of this place. This should be a good sign right? Since he was so laid back then hiring under the table shouldn't be too far-fetched would it? He sure as hell hoped not. He was a bit annoyed by the way the guy was staring at him though. He had to physically bite his tongue from snarking out a response about it because he really didn't want to ******** things up from the get go. "I was wonderin' if you had any job openings here. Stuff like say uh, bagging groceries, stocking, sweeping, that sorta thing. I know I'm sorta young and I got classes pretty much at random but I'm definitely willing to work all weekend and I've got my schedule with me actually if you want to see it." The Slytherin teen reached into his fourth-hand jean pocket and pulled out a wrinkled piece of paper folded fours and unraveled it for the man to show his entire weeks school schedule including the hours he spent studying and placed it on the counter between them. "I'm willing to do whatever you say as long as you give me a paying job." Wren told him bluntly and determinedly looked the man in the eyes He didn't need to know the wheres or why's and he'd honestly rather avoid the whole lying thing right out the gate. He avoided fidgeting under the man's look since that would be a dead give away but instead placed his hands in his jacket pocket and tried to look as guileless as he could.

Four in the mornin', and I'm zonin'
They say I'm possessed, it's an omen
Baby we livin' in the moment
I've been a menace for the longest
But I ain't finished, I'm devoted
And you know it, and you know it

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:13 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

single.
thirty six.
hogwarts graduate.
madam puddifoot's tea shop.
hufflepuff alumna.
pureblood.
barista.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

Kaitlyn has been running errands all morning. In fact, she did this every Sunday. The blonde usually had weekends completely off from work, and Saturdays used to be hangover days, so by default, Sunday was get-your-s**t-together day. However, Katie hadn’t had a hangover in over a year now. Not prioritizing alcohol and partying sure made her more energetic and healthy looking. She even lost a few pounds over the last year and a half. Maybe this is what it was like to be a full-blown adult. Lucas sure did help her clean up her act even though he wasn’t even her child.

She wasn’t going to have any children, no matter how badly she wanted them. She physically couldn’t. A couple trips to the doctor revealed the truth about – she was infertile and had been her whole life. Everything about the past fifteen years made sense now, but it still sucked. There had been a point in time when Kaitlyn felt sick to her stomach, thinking, imagining, praying she wasn’t pregnant, but after finding out the news, she felt sick to her stomach knowing she could never be, but if she could, she’d take an accidental pregnancy at twenty one years old over never having kids of her own.

There was nothing she could do, though, and it didn’t matter. She loved Lucas as if he were her own and helped Amanda take care of him as much as she could, which was why she was the one out, buying groceries every week. Pushing her cart of vegetables around the store, the blonde stepped into the fruit section. She reached for a mango but felt it was too soft in her grasp – and Kaitlyn noticed its skin looked a bit tinted brown when she flipped it over. “Do you think this has gone bad or is it just really ripe?” she asked the muscular, dark man who was shopping in the same aisle.

User Image
User Image

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:30 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxFruits Section
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxKaitlyn, Kiki
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSurprised
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι coυld вe м e a n , ι coυld вe a n g r y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ т н o υ g н т yoυ were тнere тo g υ ι d e мe xxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυ were only ι n м y w a y xxxxxx
                                                          yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceCallum was surprised when the woman addressed him so easily. Her question had been casual enough, but people didn't normally talk to him out in public. Kiki insisted it was that whole 'gently menacing' thing he had going on, which he didn't even know the meaning of. How could you be both gentle and menacing? Then again, the teenager rarely made much, if any, sense. He arched a brow at the blonde woman, leaning in closer to look at the mango she'd held out. "Hm, not sure," he replied, holding out a hand to take it from her for a closer inspection. After a moment, he chuckled faintly. "I'd say it's fine... if you want to eat it right this second."

spaceHis eyes fell to the fruits, and he grabbed a couple to check them. Finding a better one, he held it out to her, smiling. "I'd take this one," he told her. "Minimal bruising, just about perfectly ripe." Of course, he didn't know. Maybe she did want to eat it right the hell now. Maybe she needed something under-ripe, because she was using it for a dish she wanted to prepare in a couple days. There were a lot of maybe's.

space"Daaaaaaaaaaaaa~" He sighed faintly at the sing-songy call from his daughter, glancing over as she rounded the corner. "How long can it possibly take to pick out some fruit?" she asked with a wrinkled nose. Then, she noticed the blonde, eyes widening a fraction before she smiled a smile that set his teeth on edge. 'I need to stop letting her hang out with Tesni,' he thought in exasperation. "Hiya," Kiki grinned. "I'm Kiera! Da, did you introduce yourself? Suuuuuper rude not to introduce yourself."

spaceHis eyes went from the woman to his daughter, glaring at Kiki. "Since when are you the authority on manners, little miss?" he asked. Kiki didn't answer, instead she stared at him expectantly, still smiling. He shook his head, hand rubbing across his face before he looked back to the woman. "Callum," he said simply, earning an exasperated huff from Kiki. Seriously? The woman had asked his opinion on a mango. They weren't flirting, for God's sake! Not that Kiki cared; she'd apparently read too many sappy love stories and watched too many romcoms. The girl thought he was 'lonely.' She'd considered for a while trying to get him and Tesni to 'realize they were actually soulmates' but when that yielded less than no results, she'd given up, and instead taken up the habit of attempting to force him to flirt with anyone who crossed his path. "I'm sorry about her," he told the blonde. "I keep wondering when she's going to grow out of this 'I'm adorable and precocious so I do what I want' stage. So far, no such luck."

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ι coυld вe c o l d , ι coυld вe r υ т н l e ѕ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx yoυ ĸ n o w ι coυld вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx on мy o w n , 'caυѕe ι can'т т a ĸ e lιvιng w ι т н y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ι'м a l o n e , ѕo ι won'т тυrn oυт l ι ĸ e y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx yoυ're w r o n g ιғ yoυ тнιnĸ тнaт ι'll вe jυѕт l ι ĸ e yo υ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

kiska166

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:53 pm
User Image

Kaitlyn Davis

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

single.
thirty six.
hogwarts graduate.
madam puddifoot's tea shop.
hufflepuff alumna.
pureblood.
barista.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

So, maybe Kaitlyn still had a bit of trouble being an adult. She couldn’t tell if a fruit had gone bad already or if it was ripe, for God’s sake. She swore she would be much better at this whole “adulting” thing in her late thirties compared to her twenties, but there still seemed to be some learning curve she hasn’t gotten over yet. It did make her feel better, however, that the man she asked about the mango wasn’t entirely sure about its state either. After he’d taken the mango for further inspection, a smirk crawled onto Kaitlyn’s lips at his response. “Mm, I think I’ll just leave it,” she said, taking it back from him and placing it back into the pile of mangoes.

Upon depositing the mango back into the pile, Kaitlyn waited as the man rummaged through them and found a better one. “Perfect!” she piped up, taking the mango from him. “Thank you.” A moment later, a loud, sing-songy, girly voice called for her dad – who just so happened to be the guy who helped Katie find the perfect mango. “Oh, uh, hello,” Katie responded to the teenager’s abrupt greeting before stifling a laugh when she called out her father for not introducing himself.

Kaitlyn smiled at Callum when he did finally introduce himself. “Kaitlyn. Pleasure to meet you,” she said, sticking out her hand to shake his although this did feel a little awkward, if only because Kiera interrupted the conversation. Teenagers. What could you do? It wasn’t like the blonde was any better when she was her age – fourteen or fifteen or something? She was hard to handle, especially with her attitude that she mostly only even had because of all the s**t that was going on in her life. Her snarky sister wasn’t much better in fourth year, either. Kaitlyn chuckled when Callum apologized for his daughter. “No worries – it’s a teenager thing,” she said before winking at the girl. “Thanks again for helping me, Callum.”

User Image
User Image

Cara MiaKitty

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out