Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
I need an rp

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:00 pm
I need a few rp partners as my usual ones are mia. I prefer the female role as I suck playing males. I can do more than one character. I am fairly literate so I expect the same. I can usually do 3 to 5 good sentences sometimes more depending on the day and my creativity. I am most active on Friday nights through Sunday nights as I am a substitute teacher in real life. I like a hint of romance but I don't want it to be the entire roleplay. Either respond here or pm me. I am out of ideas at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:06 pm
sassiechicka

Hi, I wanted to stop by and leave some plot idea's if you have no interest in my plots, then I'm open to the discussion of plot ideas.

~Lost~
A girl is on her way to a relatives house in a small plain during the trip the pilot grips his chest. The guy clutches his chest as he tries to make a get a hold of a nearby airport, but was getting no reply as he grunts looking out the window to see a sea of trees in every direction. He looks at the girl. "Hold on." he says as the plank lowers he sees a small opening tilting the plane for it. The plain lowered more as he grips his chest the plain choked and the engine struggled. The pilot aimed the plane in the water. As the plane runs out of gas. The plane hits the water and the pilot hits his head on the wheel of the plane and the cab of the plane fills with water. Someone dives into the water saving the girl pulling her to the shore and as makes sure she is still breathing and quickly moves back to the forest.

~Moving~
City girl moves in with her mother that lives in a small town in the mountains. While camping she had seen some wolves, but didn't pay much attention. Then one day she saw one up close it was huge. Bigger than any wolf she had seen in the zoo. Instead of being scared she was curious about the wolf. She would keep the wolf a secret from her mother so as not to freak her out and so she could continue to camp out in the woods to see if she could find out more about the wolf.

~Lion Pride~
Everyone knows the story of the Lion King, but fairy tales often have a string of truth behind them. In the deepest part of Africa, untouched by mankind, there lives a tribe of Shape Shifters, for centuries this tribe has avoided contact with the outside world, and with humans in particular. But when the current King is assassinated by his brother, the heiress of the Tribe flies, and ventures out into human territory. She is found as a cub on the verge of death by a young photographer and journalist. The young man takes care of the cub till it is time to give her up to an animal refuge, but then finds that she does not wish to part from his side. Thus the young man begins to raise her as though she was his own. Fast forward years later, the cub is now an adult, and having spent much time as an animal has long since forgotten about her heritage as a Shifter. But she quit life will soon change forever, when she realizes her true nature and what needs to be done.

~*NEW Do Not Answer The Phone [Brother and Sister]
There once lived a happy family of four, I say lived because the mother and father were murdered six months ago. The parents were out on vacation at a tropical resort for their twentieth wedding anniversary. It looked like a robbery because anything worth value was taken, but was it a simple robbery or was there more too the crime? Leaving two children around they had to fend for themselves, having no where else to go. The brother took the responsibility of keeping his job while younger sister went to school to get a proper education. Little did the two of them know what one of them was "taken-in" [adopted] by their parents when one of the mob families were killed off for pissing the mob boss off in one way or another. Has the same thing happened to their parents? The siblings ended up having to move into an apartment because they were unable to afford the mortgage payments and had to sell everything from their old house. It gave them enough money to keep cell phones and buy enough food to live and what not. Although they still needed money, hence why the brother is working. Only about seven months after they moved into their new two story apartment bazaar things used to happen break-ins, trashed home, strange phone calls, being followed, eerie feelings of being watched at night. All that jazz. None of it made sense, what was all this happening to them?
Ideas; parents not dead, or the mob's looking for the money that is "hidden".
Plot Created by Unique Romance

~Hidden Identity [Anyone and Anyone]
A man's wife died when his daughter was at a young age, he hadn't ever thought of moving on and finding a new woman to call his own. But eventually he got annoyed with being alone and decided to try one of those internet dating/chat sites. He began talking to a woman who he thought was around his age, when in essence it was his daughter's best friend. The two of them eventually started to feel strongly for the other person behind the username off the dating site. How will they figure out the real identity of the one they are falling in love... or will they?

~Help wanted
A local animal shelter is looking for help.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:19 pm
I think help wanted seems like a good one as I am on a helping animal kick in real life. Like I stated I prefer the female role.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games