Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
You Know You're a BL Fangirl/boy When... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:57 pm
I thought this would be fun. Some references you may get, and some you may not, but feel free to add your own.

YOU KNOW YOU'RE A BL FANGIRL WHEN-

1.) You wonder how somebody named Loveless could be as cute as Ritsuka.

(Not with that many fangirls, he's not Loveless.)

2.) You believe that the "Dream Sequence" with Satoshi and Daisuke in DN Angel should have continued for much longer than it did.

("Because I'm not letting you go either...")

3.) You have memorized the dialogue in the Loveless extras... GOOD MORNING LOVELESS-KU~N!

("If they're staying up all night, there's only one thing they could be doing...)

4.) You have memorized the full title of Sukisyo/Sukisho and can say it on demand.

(Suki na mono no wa suki dakara shouganai!)

5.) You have slashed things that even make YOU squick.

(Never had the experience. Never want to.)

6.) You've watched the "kiss" scene between Naruto and Sasuke more times than could be considered normal.

(*whistles innocently*)

7.) You have at least five BL authors (whether they only do BL or not) in your "favorite manga authors" list.

(Yun Kouga, Naduki Koujima, Kodaka Kazuma, You Higuri, Ayano Yamane... all I can think of.)

8.) You fangirled like crazy when Naruto said that Sasuke was way cooler than Sai. [Or at least "more preferable".]

(Pffft, I know I did.)

9.) You have something to add to this thread.

(Couldn't resist. ^_^)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:28 pm
10) Every manga in your collection has very obvious BL hinting

11) Not only do you watch and read BL things, you write your own fanfics and scoure the net for great AMV's featuring your favorite couple

12) You have played at least one Silver Chaos game

Lee Haruin

Starlit-Knight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:17 pm
13. When you ask your parents to by you BL manga for christmas and then hide from your family after you get them so you can read them christmas morning.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:22 pm
14) when after seeing snake and otacon's "friendly" hug you automatically think they're together  

ZIMG

Doi Hachiro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:49 pm
Fangirls.. need to be shot x.x(Though I will add one so I don't seem too mean I hate fangirls though.. DIE! All of you!*coughs and moves on whistling while holding yohji plushie*)

15) You watch a 'straight' anime and pair up all the different male characters together claiming they are gay because.. of this or that.

(I happen to do this with YYH but they have a lot of shounen ai undertones in that anime/manga)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:54 pm
YukiroKatsuya
Fangirls.. need to be shot x.x(Though I will add one so I don't seem too mean I hate fangirls though.. DIE! All of you!*coughs and moves on whistling while holding yohji plushie*)

15) You watch a 'straight' anime and pair up all the different male characters together claiming they are gay because.. of this or that.

(I happen to do this with YYH but they have a lot of shounen ai undertones in that anime/manga)

I'm guilting of doing that to real live people.

16.) When you wouldn't care if your boyfriend cheated on you with another guy as long as they let you take pictures. (This was an inside joke between me and my friends.)  

Starlit-Knight

Tuxedo Douche

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:56 pm
17.) You cringe when you see straight couples IRL.. and then think about the guy being with another guy. e__e heart ;;  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:58 pm
Tuxedo Douche
17.) You cringe when you see straight couple IRL.. and then think about the guy being with another guy. e__e heart ;;

I'm guilty of that one too.

18.) When you make the boys at school question their sexuality.  

Starlit-Knight

shojosparkles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:39 am
19. When you have about 1G of BL on your hard drive.

20. When you have about 5G of BL on your hard drive.

21. You've been to Yaoi-con

22. You have an Aestheticism.com membership

23. You've been to Yaoi-con several times.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:22 am
24. You have an entire shelf of your bookshelf devoted to just BL.

25. Your parents take away your paypal in fear that you'll buy more BL off of Ebay. (Or other online stores.)

morsmordere

Tipsy Hunter

lupine_ragdoll

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:44 am
26. You nearly pull your arm out of its socket while trying to lift a bag full of your BL related stuff.

(Yep, this has happened to me, although admittedly there were some non-BL anime/manga things in there too, although I've slashed them all so I still say that counts. xd )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:49 am
27. Less than 10 minutes into a video game and you're already slashing characters.

28. Have seen Brokeback Mountain at least twice.  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

Kauhia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:38 pm
28. You need to hide half of your bookshelf when family comes to visit, in fear they might start skimming through your stuff while you're in the john.

29. You've alienated 90% of your past friends - and you've converted the remaining 10%.

30. You really think it's hilarious to show Boku no S.H. to (male) friends at an afterparty.

31. You repeat #30 until afterparties are no longer held at your place.

32. With the friends from #29 (the remaining ones after #30 and #31), you laugh desperately for hours and hours every time you see, or anyone mentions, corn. You buy each other corn for birthdays.

33. Instead of doing your video/after effects/premiere assignment, you do something like this:
User Image

35. You can't draw a female figure to save your life.

36. Have spent
a) over 20 minutes in MGS2 making Raiden crawl on the floor, and/or
b) same amount of time in X-Men Legends, frantically bamfing Kurt and Wolverine around Asteroid M, because well, that 4-limb hug is just something too adorable.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:50 pm
37. You spend an excessive amount of time and energy to see how many guys you can get to admit another guy is hot, whether that is a crossdresser or not. (I got 10 guys to say T.M.Revolution in drag was hot xp )

38. You try and convince your guy-friend he is gay.

39. You know yaoi is not an anti-drug, it is a straight up drug.  

Dj FiFeN

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:00 pm
I thought of a few more-

39.) You have watched the live version of Gackt's "Vanilla" numerous times.

40.) You have "Kyaa'ed". It doesn't have to be frequent; having done it once is enough...

41.) You are part of at least 3 BL-oriented guilds on Gaia.

42.) You get sad when during the beginning of a series, there are two guys who are slash-potential, and then one of them gets a girlfriend in the end.

43.) When it comes to certain characters (*cough*ShuichiSoraSunaoRitsukaYayoiYueYukitoTohmaChihayaWolfram*cough*) you know it's a guy and realize it much, much earlier than any of your friends. Yay for being jaded by pretty boys.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff