Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 📌Important Information & References
Seems some Gaia artists have been re-hired =)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:49 pm
Welcome Back! (The Grand Return of Several Artists) <3

Is this a step forward? Honestly though, at the very least its some uplifting news heart

I heart Winter Hue  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:23 pm
Oh goody! It must be Christmas morning all over again! ^_^* It's so great to hear some of the artists are finally back with the company in their respective positions and all. I can't wait to see what new items they'll come up with. Hopefully there will be more gold shop ones this time around instead of all cash only.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:18 pm
I am really glad maybe just maybe its means things are turning around <3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:33 pm
Of what I read in the thread there are only two confirmed rehires and as to what positions they are holding may be up for debate. Previously they were artists. I'm going to assume that they will still take on that kind of role in some way though.

Speaking of art. The Juno's Lace recolors or not that bad. I always liked the item and when the announcement came about them I almost went gonk but then I looked and decided they were fairly decent. At least they are using the negative re-color feed back to correct this problem - it seems.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:00 am
Pwnder
Of what I read in the thread there are only two confirmed rehires and as to what positions they are holding may be up for debate. Previously they were artists. I'm going to assume that they will still take on that kind of role in some way though.

Speaking of art. The Juno's Lace recolors or not that bad. I always liked the item and when the announcement came about them I almost went gonk but then I looked and decided they were fairly decent. At least they are using the negative re-color feed back to correct this problem - it seems.

SWEET! I'M SO EXCITED, OMG!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
And yes, I was noticing the new recolors looked great.
Omigosh, TWO pieces of good news! Man, we've all been waiting for a moment like this, haven't we? crying *Tears of joy.*

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:18 am
I am SOOO happy to see this good news, that I updated my thread, "My Words" in the SF. whee

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:47 am
I'm happy for them, hope Gaia gets better with there return biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:29 pm
Hopefully this will lead more staff to return to Gaia and help bring it back to its former glory c:

Also, if they could take in some more feedback and try to make decent changes such as releasing less gold generators, that'd be awesome.

But that's still a long way to go haha ^^;

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Luscenta

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:48 am
It's nice to know that our cash spending has actually done something good ;u ;

Now does this mean we'll have even more cash items pushed out on us than usual?

Will there be more time spent on re-colours to ensure their quality?

Will we get some gold shop releases?

Will Loyal's shop finally be able to open?

*^ *  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:02 am
Lagorama

++ Yeah I hope that's what our money went to. I -hope-. I'm really glad to see that some
of them are back. I'm even surprised. It takes a lot of guts and will not to tell ******** you" after they fire you.. then beg for you back.. (at least for me emotion_kirakira ).
So kudos to them. Obviously they have a deep passion for Gaia and I'm glad that those
type of people are back.

I hope even that it won't go to recolors. I hope that having more artists back mean more
items in general that aren't all going to be GS oriented. But this is good news regardless.
It's unfortunate about the V-day even though. Uncle Kenny's working hard though, I hear. ++

Quadropopilous

Rare

📌Important Information & References

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces