Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
Drunken Cupid 2014 V-Day Mixer [Current Winners- Post 3] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:17 pm
Valentines Day 2014 Singles Mixer

(NOTE: YOU MAY EDIT YOUR FORMS ONLY IF ITS TO ADD AN UNCERT, ADDING THROWBACKS, OR UPDATING/ADDING FORMS. You can also have it so clicking the cert sends me to the uncert)

Kara Asumie
Can I pay for all Breedings taken that are V-day themed
So for the singles mixer and if there is one for the couples as well??

So basically I wanna pay for all Feb Breedings.

STARTS: February 14th 12AM (aka as soon as it turns) EST
ENDS: February 17th 11:59 PM EST (rolling after)
Colorists Involved: Mindsend, Heart, Ririka, hanging gallow

>>> SLOTS!

Rolled -- ??? --
The colorist will roll first one single from the mare Ticket List, then one from the stallion Ticket List. They can then either Manually Pick from each person's list of singles, or roll again to make the pair completely randomized.
In the event that the mare and stallion are related OR happen to be a skinwalker & Angeni , the colorist will reroll a match for the first soquili, and if they have not yet rolled their last pair, they will reroll a mate for them. If it IS their last couple, they may mix and match from previous set up couples.

Half-CC -- 2 Mindsend, 2 Ririka, 1 Heart --
This type of slot means that the colorist rolls one of the mare lists (and rolls from that person's single mares) and one stallion list (And rolls from that person's stallions), and then choose a mate for each of them.
In the case a colorist just takes one, they will roll randomly from the FULL list of mares and stallions and then pick a mate for him or her.

Purely CC -- 1 Ririka, 1 Heart, 1 hanging gallow --

The colorist will play as more friendly match makers and pick two soquili that they want to breed Full on

>>> RULES <<<

You can post up to FIVE SOQUILI TOTAL between the Two separate posts (one male post, one female Post) -- Can be of any combination of gender or species. Males get one post (aka your ticket), females get another post (5 males and no females, 2 females and 2 males, 4 males and 1 female etc . Do NOT enter 3 males and 3 females since that makes your total six.). You're only allowed only two Tickets.
    You MAY enter Mini's or Mers, However it may mean you might have no partner to get paired with (though its MORE likely to have one now that people can pick up to 5 ponies for it). Enter at own risk.

If you've won a breeding already this month: you are restricted to a single ticket, and thus a single gender, though you can still post up to five ponies within your post. BUT you must Mark the top of your Form with the following form

[b][color=red]I HAVE ALREADY WON ONE BREEDING THIS MONTH[/color][/b]

You can win with the same ticket twice (If you haven't Won another breeding earlier in the month).-- This means that you can be rolled for your one gender by one colorist, and then have the same gender rolled again. So even if you have one ticket due to not having any soquili of the opposite gender, you don't lose out on your chances to win.

You can Edit your posts up until close -- Since you have a male ticket and a female ticket, you can change around who is within your roster up until the Mixer closes as long as it doesn't change the numbering of your posts..

Post certed Soqs -- I like seeing the Soqs without having to click every link so please post the image of the cert (or small sized uncert for those who lack certed Soq at the time)
    Names! -- Please provide full names for both the Soq entered and their owners/co-owners
    Forms -- Please fill out the form correctly. If I spot something wrong I will point it out and you can repost it
    Mistakes? -- If you need to fix something (be it by my request or your own) post it in thread that you are voiding your first entry to fix a mistake and that you’ll be reposting, so I can edit the list accordingly.
    Uncerts are not required, but are preferred -- Please link to Uncerts if you have access to them. The better I can see the parents, the easier to breed those little traits that might be missed such as Marking details*

exclaim REMINDERS!!

Since rules change periodically when the need arises, please make sure you are up to date on everything listed here. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. I am not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS REMINDER

It has been required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for four raffles now, so hopefully everyone has gotten the idea. However, just as a reminder:

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

Exception: Open permission soquili already have permission to breed with anyone; those choosing to utilize open permission soquili aren't required to post permission, nor the owner of the open permission soquili. However, it IS polite to inform the owner of the open permission that you're entering with their soquili. Also, make sure that that owner doesn't already have two soquili entered.

CO-OWNERSHIP REMINDER

If one of the co-owners of a horse in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward both co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys if a owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co own a basket with the person with no rights, Ala the new rules instated.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:33 pm

>>> ENTRY FORMS <<<
PLEASE NOTE: Males must only be posted with your males on one post, and your females only posted with your females on the other post. You’re only allowed two entry posts, and you’re allowed to edit and change around the ratio of genders as long as you do not alter the ticket amounts you have

For Girls

[size=18][b][color=#FF00CC]Lovely Ladies[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Entrycode[/b] (Username / Female Ticket)

[quote="1: Soquili name"]

[b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b]
-- [b]If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?:[/b]

[b]Unedited?: [/b] Yes/No

Entry Code:
[code] Ponyname ( owner(s) )

[b]Pony:[/b]

[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Mind/graphics/Muletag.jpg[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage (female only):[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one/ No thanks

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-owner agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make my life easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on)

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the soquili. IF you're paired with someone with the ones posted, these will be ignored.)
----[b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)

[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)

[b]Mixer info[/b]

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: (please note: If anyone flat out rolls, this will not change the outcome, this is soully for CCed couples)

[/quote]

[quote]
Pony info goes here
[/quote]

For Boys
[size=18][b][color=#33CCCC]Handsome Hunks[/color][/b][/size]

[b]Entrycode[/b] (Username / Male Ticket)

[quote="1: Soquili name"]

[b]Is it ok to livestream the breeding?:[/b]
-- [b]If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?:[/b]

[b]Unedited?: [/b] Yes/No

Entry Code:
[code] Ponyname ( owner(s) )

[b]Pony:[/b]

[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Mind/graphics/Muletag.jpg[/img]
[url=]UNCERT[/url] (optional: [url=]Nekkid[/url] | [url=]Markings[/url] | [url=]Feral[/url] (purewalker only) )
[b]pregnant stage (female only):[/b] [url=]I have one already[/url] / I want one/ No thanks

[b]Co Ownership?:[/b] (List who isn't getting baskets, AND link to the co-owner agreement)
[b]Teepees:[/b] (While this is not mandatory it would make my life easier if you were able to post links to the teepees of the owners for easy stat checking later on)

[b]Same Breed Variants:[/b] (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the soquili. IF you're paired with someone with the ones posted, these will be ignored.)
----[b]Templates to Avoid:[/b] (If there are breed templates you'd like to avoid, post here. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY LIST TRAITS PARENTS THEMSELVES DO NOT HAVE)

[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)

[color=white]---[/color][b]Link to previous Generations:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING)

[b]Mixer info[/b]

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: (please note: If anyone flat out rolls, this will not change the outcome, this is soully for CCed couples)

[/quote]

[quote]
Pony info goes here
[/quote]

For Mers, Mini's, and those that can breed with them/have breeding restrictions
(Note: You do not have to add this if they are none of the difficult to match species or those that can breed with an otherwise restricted to type species (Kelpi/mer or Nixie/Seathi.) Please replace the _ and the words in them with your breed.

[size=18] [color=#0da571]Heeey baby, I'm a _Usdia/Nixie/Seathi/Mer/Kelpi/Angeni(mix)/Skinwalker_, what's your sign?[/color][/size]

OPTIONAL VALENTINES/SPRING TWIST!

While it's not guarantee, and not all colorists want to do it, some of us thought it'd be cute to give you the option to get Spring Holiday season twists from the tunnel. You are NOT guaranteed edits on an unedited pairing however, and the only chance for a mutation would be if your soquili has custom batwings, one of the kids might end up with Cupid-like custom wings.

It's just a fun little thing that may or may not result in anything, but it's nice to give the option :3

If you don't mind a category, but dislike a few things within it, please specify what you DISLIKE (Example: "Please no hippogryph wings", "No neon", "Baby bunnies give me the creeps")

[color=#812dc8][size=18][b]Can you feel the love tonight?[/b][/size][/color]
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?:
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?:

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?:
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: [size=9][i](please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED)[/i][/size]
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?:
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?:
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?:
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?:
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?:
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?:
~~~ Would you mind Toys?:
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?:

>>> Additional Form Modifiers<<<

Because I like giving people options to work with o3o

Bald Ponies

If you have a bald parent/ both parents are bald, there is a chance that a colorist might give them hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid please add the following to your form.

[color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color]

Scarred Ponies

If you have a parent (or both) with scars, Some colorists will likely not be be adding scars to your children (... If they recognize them as scars -- sometimes they look like markings). If you want your kids to have random scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color]

Human Clothing

Many colorists do not like making pants/tight skirts/most shirts/etc on a soquili, and will just figure out how to make them into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets and additional accessories even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS You add this to your form. HOWEVER: Some colorists may still not add clothing to the soquili despite this, as this is here for those who don't wanna but would if necessary

[color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts? D8[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies

While I have no issues with Facial hair, if you don't fill this out I'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: Facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair Vs Fluffy Fur

[color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males right? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/RP

Personality/Plot form: This is totally optional and will only give colorists stuff to play with IF they feel like it. This is not like the personality based breeding, and they will thus not gain edits if they are unedited (though templated items may be added if they see fit) unless they roll a throwback or variant.

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What is their Personaliy?[/b]

[b]Does the soquili have a profession?[/b]

[b]What is their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around etc) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:31 am
WINNERS

Atheart
User Image x User Image
User Image x User Image

Mindsend

Ririka
User Image x User Image

User Image x User Image

User Image x User Image

hanging gallow
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image

User Image and User Image

User Image and User Image

Darkmoon Dancer:
User Image x User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:31 pm
*Note; Type of Usdia is mostly to determine which ones are Nixie!*

GIRLS

Page 1
  1. Sabin Duvert (has a Skinwalker)
  2. Kara Asumie
  3. Kamiki (has an Usdia)
  4. dawns_aura
  5. Pink Pandah Bear
  6. Roniel Targaryen (has a Kelpi)

Page 2
  7. XxXPandamoniumXxX
  8. xxx Yuki Bear xxx (has two Usdia)
  9. Laroawan
  10. SilverShieldwolf (has a Mer)
  11. DarkHikari
  12. Nymphalidae (has a Nixie)
  13. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~ (has a Mer, an Usdia)
  14. pinkdog

Page 3
  15. ShinosBee
  16. techabyte (has an Usdia)
  17. `Swirly
  18. Mahogany Sunset (has a Seathi, a Skinwalker, an Usdia)
  19. -Yasha Alchemist
  20. pippi18848 (has a Mer)

Page 4
  21. Ragers
  22. C o w b o y P e e p (has an Usdia)
  23. ~Kiana_Nala~
  24. AllSummedUpNJazz (has a Seathi)
  25. Teh Roarie (has two Usdia)
  26. Mewsings of An Angel (has a Kelpi)

Page 5
  27. CitrusCupcake
  28. ~Twilight...Angel~ (has an Usdia)
  29. SylverStar (has an Usdia)
  30. GrnGriff (has an Angeni mix)
  31. sesshy552
  32. Seruta (has two Usdia)
  33. JetAlmeara (has a Kelpi, an Angeni mix)
  34. She-Ra of Etheria (has an Usdia)
  35. Fatal Irony

Page 6
  36. Lestragne
  37. icy serenade
  38. AlexiaSilver
  39. FallenThroughMidnight (has a Skinwalker, a Nixie)
  40. Mameha Otome
  41. Cajmera
  42. Angelique DelaMort
  43. bella dea

Page 7
  44. -Diamond-Elephant-
  45. Niyaru Delacroix
  46. Tara de Draiocht
  47. NovaCracker (has a Kelpi)
  48. elvyralani
  49. tefla (has a Skinwalker)
  50. o-Elixir-o
  51. slimycrow

Page 8
  52. Pandora Talie (has an Usdia)
  53. -[The Spoof]-
  54. Rita Zyon (has an Usdia)
  55. ChaosTheories (has an Usdia)
  56. [+Katch+] (has a Seathi)
  57. Vistada
  58. hanging gallow

Page 9
  59. spelldancer
  60. Draconian_Peacock
  61. Phail Ninja (has a Seathi, a Nixie)
  62. FrostyPeaches
  63. Twitchapher the 3rd (has a Nixie)
  64. Faithofthefallen (has an Usdia)
  65. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Page 10
  66. Naita
  67. Rhyleigh (has an Usdia)
  68. Devil NightShade
  69. akuma_kessaku
  70. Leopleuradon (has a Kelpi)
  71. Natelie
  72. Syaoran-Puu (has a Skinwalker)
  73. Elf Princess Flannery
  74. -MoomoolatteCha-
  75. Rinial Sisterdragon

Page 11
  76. Kaitaia
  77. LunaRei_SilverBlood (has two Usdia)
  78. Ryuukishin
  79. Summer Raven
  80. [Mistress Morbid]
  81. Cheyriddle
  82. Kettyn (has a Nixie)
  83. Divena (has a Nixie)
  84. xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Page 12
  85. Tygress Dream (has a Mer)
  86. Andranis (has an Usdia)
  87. Moxxiie
  88. Nyhility (has a Kelpi)
  89. CheshireKttty (has a Kelpi, an Usdia)
  90. AislingJuno
  91. Darkmoon Dancer
  92. catmagick (has an Usdia)

Page 13
  93. Zee Oddwyn
  94. Miss Cherie (has an Angeni mix)
  95. Feydrah
  96. Amirynth (has a Skinwalker)
  97. LydaLynn (has two Usdia)
  98. Avid_RPer18 (has an Angeni)
  99. stormflower
  100. Strawberri Stardust (has a Kelpi)

Page 14
  101. Revel1984 (has an Usdia)
  102. FitzRoyal (has an Usdia)
  103. Leez0rz (has a Skinwalker, an Usdia)
  104. Sakura-Serenity2
  105. Fea Line (has an Usdia)
  106. Of The Epidemic (has an Usdia)
  107. Painted Moose (has an Usdia)

Page 15
  108. cyhorse
  109. Snow_Leopard_Anthro
  110. Nikkichomp
  111. oo DeD (has a Skinwalker)
  112. II Paradox II
  113. Ishtanballa (has a Kelpi)
  114. dolphingurl

Page 16
  115. Gl!tch~ (has an Usdia)
  116. Apple Blossom19 (has an Usdia)
  117. Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX
  118. one over three
  119. Roman Foi
  120. Raving.Rabbids (has a Nixie)
  121. saedusk (has an Usdia)
  122. Candle Wick Ghost
  123. Lunarflowermaiden (has an Angeni mix)

Page 17
  124. Cricket2008
  125. StarieMichie (has an Usdia, a Kelpi)
  126. sage_the_vampirc_angel (has a Kelpi, an Usdia)
  127. ATh e a r t (has an Usdia)
  128. Uta
  129. Bardess Ookami (has an Usdia)
  130. Azael_Rose (has two Usdia)
  131. Kivras

Page 18
  132. Cypran
  133. Split Personality
  134. Seiana_ZI
  135. Chibi Hige (has an Usdia)
  136. Thamin
  137. Logue
  138. ladyfirefox89 (has an Usdia)

Page 19
  139. Lunadriel
  140. SwordOfTheDarkOnes
  141. derivative
  142. dbz2010

Page 20
  143. odet amo (has a Mer)
  144. Moon_Princess_Yuki

^^---Girls---^^

BOYS

Page 1
  1. Sabin Duvert (has a Kelpi)
  2. Kara Asumie
  3. Thalea
  4. Kamiki (has a Mer)
  5. xxx Yuki Bear xxx (has an Usdia)

Page 2
  6. Moxxiie (has an Usdia)
  7. Pink Pandah Bear
  8. Roniel Targaryen
  9. XxXPandamoniumXxX
  10. Nymphalidae (has a Nixie)
  11. Laroawan
  12. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~ (has a Kelpi)

Page 3
  13. pinkdog
  14. DarkHikari
  15. techabyte (has an Usdia)
  16. ShinosBee
  17. `Swirly
  18. Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX (has an Angeni)
  19. SilverShieldwolf (has a Seathi, an Usdia)
  20. Kyrieko
  21. AislingJuno (has an Usdia)

Page 4
  22. pippi18848 (has an Angeni mix)
  23. Mahogany Sunset (has two Seathi)
  24. RockerWolfie1616
  25. wikdz
  26. ~Kiana_Nala~
  27. Moon_Princess_Yuki (has an Usdia)
  28. Naita (has an Angeni)
  29. CitrusCupcake
  30. Mewsings of An Angel

Page 5
  31. Teh Roarie (has two Usdia)
  32. ~Twilight...Angel~ (has a Nixie)
  33. sesshy552
  34. GrnGriff
  35. SylverStar
  36. Seruta (has a Skinwalker)

Page 6
  37. JetAlmeara
  38. Lestragne (has an Angeni mix)
  39. icy serenade (has an Usdia)
  40. Fatal Irony
  41. AlexiaSilver (has an Usdia)
  42. Mameha Otome (has an Angeni)
  43. Cajmera

Page 7
  44. She-Ra of Etheria
  45. Kettyn
  46. Angelique DelaMort
  47. xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx
  48. slimycrow
  49. kaliskanny (has a Nixie)
  50. Pandora Talie (has an Usdia)

Page 8
  51. mistalina13
  52. elvyralani (has an Usdia)
  53. o-Elixir-o
  54. -[The Spoof]- (has an Angeni mix)
  55. hanging gallow (has a Kelpi)
  56. ChaosTheories (has a Kelpi)
  57. Jynk
  58. Vistada (has an Usdia)

Page 9
  59. dawns_aura
  60. [+Katch+] (has a Seathi)
  61. Phail Ninja (has an Usdia)
  62. one over three
  63. iloveyouDIE
  64. II--Gen3sis--II
  65. Faithofthefallen
  66. Twitchapher the 3rd

Page 10
  67. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
  68. akuma_kessaku
  69. Syaoran-Puu (has a Kelpi)
  70. Elf Princess Flannery (has an Angeni mix, an Usdia)
  71. -MoomoolatteCha-

Page 11
  72. Kaitaia
  73. Devil NightShade
  74. LunaRei_SilverBlood
  75. Divena (has a Skinwalker, an Usdia)
  76. Cheyriddle4
  77. tefla (has a Skinwalker)

Page 12
  78. [Mistress Morbid]
  79. Tygress Dream
  80. Andranis (has an Usdia)
  81. Rita Zyon
  82. Nyhility
  83. CheshireKttty (has an Usdia, two Kelpi)
  84. Zee Oddwyn (has a Kelpi)

Page 13
  85. Darkmoon Dancer
  86. Amirynth
  87. LydaLynn
  88. Nyx Queen of Darkness (has two Kelpi) (has already won a breeding)
  89. Avid_RPer18
  90. Strawberri Stardust (has an Usdia)
  91. stormflower (has a Skinwalker)

Page 14
  92. Revel1984
  93. Cricket2008 (has a Mer)
  94. Rhyleigh
  95. nekolulu
  96. FitzRoyal (has an Usdia)
  97. catmagick
  98. Of The Epidemic (has a Mer)
  99. cyhorse (has an Usdia)

Page 15
  100. Painted Moose (has an Usdia)
  101. Tara de Draiocht
  102. Nikkichomp
  103. oo DeD
  104. II Paradox II (has an Usdia)
  105. Ishtanballa
  106. Tsunake
  107. dolphingurl

Page 16
  108. ArashiX
  109. Alex Mustang
  110. AllSummedUpNJazz
  111. Roman Foi
  112. saedusk
  113. Candle Wick Ghost (has a Kelpi, an Angeni mix)

Page 17
  114. StarieMichie
  115. Celestial Requiem
  116. Fea Line (has a Kelpi)
  117. ATh e a r t (has a Kelpi, an Angeni mix)
  118. Parasitic Candii
  119. Bardess Ookami (has a Mer, an Usdia)
  120. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko (has a Nixie)

Page 18
  121. Kivras
  122. Cypran
  123. Split Personality (has a Kelpi)
  124. Seiana_ZI (has an Usdia)
  125. Thamin (has an Usdia)
  126. Daeril-sama
  127. Lunarflowermaiden (has a Kelpi, an Usdia)

Page 19
  128. Bluedemonwolf
  129. ladyfirefox89 (has a Seathi)
  130. Lunadriel (has a Kelpi)
  131. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
  132. Hoshi Lockhart (has an Usdia)
  133. Summer Raven
  134. sage_the_vampirc_angel
  135. Pollack
  136. derivative

Page 20
  137. sesshiyasha
  138. Zaikt
  139. Jovi of Shadows (has an Usdia)
  140. dbz2010

^^---Boys---^^

FULL LIST

GIRLS
    Page 1
  1. Sabin Duvert (has a Skinwalker)
  2. Kara Asumie
  3. Kamiki (has an Usdia)
  4. dawns_aura
  5. Pink Pandah Bear
  6. Roniel Targaryen (has a Kelpi)

Page 2
  7. XxXPandamoniumXxX
  8. xxx Yuki Bear xxx (has two Usdia)
  9. Laroawan
  10. SilverShieldwolf (has a Mer)
  11. DarkHikari
  12. Nymphalidae (has a Nixie)
  13. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~ (has a Mer, an Usdia)
  14. pinkdog

Page 3
  15. ShinosBee
  16. techabyte (has an Usdia)
  17. `Swirly
  18. Mahogany Sunset (has a Seathi, a Skinwalker, an Usdia)
  19. -Yasha Alchemist
  20. pippi18848 (has a Mer)

Page 4
  21. Ragers
  22. C o w b o y P e e p (has an Usdia)
  23. ~Kiana_Nala~
  24. AllSummedUpNJazz (has a Seathi)
  25. Teh Roarie (has two Usdia)
  26. Mewsings of An Angel (has a Kelpi)

Page 5
  27. CitrusCupcake
  28. ~Twilight...Angel~ (has an Usdia)
  29. SylverStar (has an Usdia)
  30. GrnGriff (has an Angeni mix)
  31. sesshy552
  32. Seruta (has two Usdia)
  33. JetAlmeara (has a Kelpi, an Angeni mix)
  34. She-Ra of Etheria (has an Usdia)
  35. Fatal Irony

Page 6
  36. Lestragne
  37. icy serenade
  38. AlexiaSilver
  39. FallenThroughMidnight (has a Skinwalker, a Nixie)
  40. Mameha Otome
  41. Cajmera
  42. Angelique DelaMort
  43. bella dea

Page 7
  44. -Diamond-Elephant-
  45. Niyaru Delacroix
  46. Tara de Draiocht
  47. NovaCracker (has a Kelpi)
  48. elvyralani
  49. tefla (has a Skinwalker)
  50. o-Elixir-o
  51. slimycrow

Page 8
  52. Pandora Talie (has an Usdia)
  53. -[The Spoof]-
  54. Rita Zyon (has an Usdia)
  55. ChaosTheories (has an Usdia)
  56. [+Katch+] (has a Seathi)
  57. Vistada
  58. hanging gallow

Page 9
  59. spelldancer
  60. Draconian_Peacock
  61. Phail Ninja (has a Seathi, a Nixie)
  62. FrostyPeaches
  63. Twitchapher the 3rd (has a Nixie)
  64. Faithofthefallen (has an Usdia)
  65. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Page 10
  66. Naita
  67. Rhyleigh (has an Usdia)
  68. Devil NightShade
  69. akuma_kessaku
  70. Leopleuradon (has a Kelpi)
  71. Natelie
  72. Syaoran-Puu (has a Skinwalker)
  73. Elf Princess Flannery
  74. -MoomoolatteCha-
  75. Rinial Sisterdragon

Page 11
  76. Kaitaia
  77. LunaRei_SilverBlood (has two Usdia)
  78. Ryuukishin
  79. Summer Raven
  80. [Mistress Morbid]
  81. Cheyriddle
  82. Kettyn (has a Nixie)
  83. Divena (has a Nixie)
  84. xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Page 12
  85. Tygress Dream (has a Mer)
  86. Andranis (has an Usdia)
  87. Moxxiie
  88. Nyhility (has a Kelpi)
  89. CheshireKttty (has a Kelpi, an Usdia)
  90. AislingJuno
  91. Darkmoon Dancer
  92. catmagick (has an Usdia)

Page 13
  93. Zee Oddwyn
  94. Miss Cherie (has an Angeni mix)
  95. Feydrah
  96. Amirynth (has a Skinwalker)
  97. LydaLynn (has two Usdia)
  98. Avid_RPer18 (has an Angeni)
  99. stormflower
  100. Strawberri Stardust (has a Kelpi)

Page 14
  101. Revel1984 (has an Usdia)
  102. FitzRoyal (has an Usdia)
  103. Leez0rz (has a Skinwalker, an Usdia)
  104. Sakura-Serenity2
  105. Fea Line (has an Usdia)
  106. Of The Epidemic (has an Usdia)
  107. Painted Moose (has an Usdia)

Page 15
  108. cyhorse
  109. Snow_Leopard_Anthro
  110. Nikkichomp
  111. oo DeD (has a Skinwalker)
  112. II Paradox II
  113. Ishtanballa (has a Kelpi)
  114. dolphingurl

Page 16
  115. Gl!tch~ (has an Usdia)
  116. Apple Blossom19 (has an Usdia)
  117. Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX
  118. one over three
  119. Roman Foi
  120. Raving.Rabbids (has a Nixie)
  121. saedusk (has an Usdia)
  122. Candle Wick Ghost
  123. Lunarflowermaiden (has an Angeni mix)

Page 17
  124. Cricket2008
  125. StarieMichie (has an Usdia, a Kelpi)
  126. sage_the_vampirc_angel (has a Kelpi, an Usdia)
  127. ATh e a r t (has an Usdia)
  128. Uta
  129. Bardess Ookami (has an Usdia)
  130. Azael_Rose (has two Usdia)
  131. Kivras

Page 18
  132. Cypran
  133. Split Personality
  134. Seiana_ZI
  135. Chibi Hige (has an Usdia)
  136. Thamin
  137. Logue
  138. ladyfirefox89 (has an Usdia)

Page 19
  139. Lunadriel
  140. SwordOfTheDarkOnes
  141. derivative
  142. dbz2010

Page 20
  143. odet amo (has a Mer)
  144. Moon_Princess_Yuki

^^---Girls---^^

BOYS
    Page 1
  145. Sabin Duvert (has a Kelpi)
  146. Kara Asumie
  147. Thalea
  148. Kamiki (has a Mer)
  149. xxx Yuki Bear xxx (has an Usdia)

Page 2
  150. Moxxiie (has an Usdia)
  151. Pink Pandah Bear
  152. Roniel Targaryen
  153. XxXPandamoniumXxX
  154. Nymphalidae (has a Nixie)
  155. Laroawan
  156. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~ (has a Kelpi)

Page 3
  157. pinkdog
  158. DarkHikari
  159. techabyte (has an Usdia)
  160. ShinosBee
  161. `Swirly
  162. Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX (has an Angeni)
  163. SilverShieldwolf (has a Seathi, an Usdia)
  164. Kyrieko
  165. AislingJuno (has an Usdia)

Page 4
  166. pippi18848 (has an Angeni mix)
  167. Mahogany Sunset (has two Seathi)
  168. RockerWolfie1616
  169. wikdz
  170. ~Kiana_Nala~
  171. Moon_Princess_Yuki (has an Usdia)
  172. Naita (has an Angeni)
  173. CitrusCupcake
  174. Mewsings of An Angel

Page 5
  175. Teh Roarie (has two Usdia)
  176. ~Twilight...Angel~ (has a Nixie)
  177. sesshy552
  178. GrnGriff
  179. SylverStar
  180. Seruta (has a Skinwalker)

Page 6
  181. JetAlmeara
  182. Lestragne (has an Angeni mix)
  183. icy serenade (has an Usdia)
  184. Fatal Irony
  185. AlexiaSilver (has an Usdia)
  186. Mameha Otome (has an Angeni)
  187. Cajmera

Page 7
  188. She-Ra of Etheria
  189. Kettyn
  190. Angelique DelaMort
  191. xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx
  192. slimycrow
  193. kaliskanny (has a Nixie)
  194. Pandora Talie (has an Usdia)

Page 8
  195. mistalina13
  196. elvyralani (has an Usdia)
  197. o-Elixir-o
  198. -[The Spoof]- (has an Angeni mix)
  199. hanging gallow (has a Kelpi)
  200. ChaosTheories (has a Kelpi)
  201. Jynk
  202. Vistada (has an Usdia)

Page 9
  203. dawns_aura
  204. [+Katch+] (has a Seathi)
  205. Phail Ninja (has an Usdia)
  206. one over three
  207. iloveyouDIE
  208. II--Gen3sis--II
  209. Faithofthefallen
  210. Twitchapher the 3rd

Page 10
  211. .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
  212. akuma_kessaku
  213. Syaoran-Puu (has a Kelpi)
  214. Elf Princess Flannery (has an Angeni mix, an Usdia)
  215. -MoomoolatteCha-

Page 11
  216. Kaitaia
  217. Devil NightShade
  218. LunaRei_SilverBlood
  219. Divena (has a Skinwalker, an Usdia)
  220. Cheyriddle4
  221. tefla (has a Skinwalker)

Page 12
  222. [Mistress Morbid]
  223. Tygress Dream
  224. Andranis (has an Usdia)
  225. Rita Zyon
  226. Nyhility
  227. CheshireKttty (has an Usdia, two Kelpi)
  228. Zee Oddwyn (has a Kelpi)

Page 13
  229. Darkmoon Dancer
  230. Amirynth
  231. LydaLynn
  232. Nyx Queen of Darkness (has two Kelpi) (has already won a breeding)
  233. Avid_RPer18
  234. Strawberri Stardust (has an Usdia)
  235. stormflower (has a Skinwalker)

Page 14
  236. Revel1984
  237. Cricket2008 (has a Mer)
  238. Rhyleigh
  239. nekolulu
  240. FitzRoyal (has an Usdia)
  241. catmagick
  242. Of The Epidemic (has a Mer)
  243. cyhorse (has an Usdia)

Page 15
  244. Painted Moose (has an Usdia)
  245. Tara de Draiocht
  246. Nikkichomp
  247. oo DeD
  248. II Paradox II (has an Usdia)
  249. Ishtanballa
  250. Tsunake
  251. dolphingurl

Page 16
  252. ArashiX
  253. Alex Mustang
  254. AllSummedUpNJazz
  255. Roman Foi
  256. saedusk
  257. Candle Wick Ghost (has a Kelpi, an Angeni mix)

Page 17
  258. StarieMichie
  259. Celestial Requiem
  260. Fea Line (has a Kelpi)
  261. ATh e a r t (has a Kelpi, an Angeni mix)
  262. Parasitic Candii
  263. Bardess Ookami (has a Mer, an Usdia)
  264. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko (has a Nixie)

Page 18
  265. Kivras
  266. Cypran
  267. Split Personality (has a Kelpi)
  268. Seiana_ZI (has an Usdia)
  269. Thamin (has an Usdia)
  270. Daeril-sama
  271. Lunarflowermaiden (has a Kelpi, an Usdia)

Page 19
  272. Bluedemonwolf
  273. ladyfirefox89 (has a Seathi)
  274. Lunadriel (has a Kelpi)
  275. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
  276. Hoshi Lockhart (has an Usdia)
  277. Summer Raven
  278. sage_the_vampirc_angel
  279. Pollack
  280. derivative

Page 20
  281. sesshiyasha
  282. Zaikt
  283. Jovi of Shadows (has an Usdia)
  284. dbz2010

^^---Boys---^^

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:41 pm
*checks watch* looks like this opened 40 mins ago... so.... WHEE MIXER!

Lovely Ladies

Entrycode (Sabin Duvert/ Female Ticket)

1: Loveless

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure!
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Sure!

Unedited?: Yes

Entry Code:
Loveless (Sabin Duvert)

Pony:

Heeey baby, I'm a Skinwalker, what's your sign?

User ImageUser Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Feral )
pregnant stage (female only): I want one

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Sabin's Teepee

Same Breed Variants: Sure! Have fun smile
----Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: Sure - She's Fist gen, though

---Link to previous Generations: NA

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: Since she's a skinwalker, she can't breed with angeni.

Can you feel the love tonight?
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: I'm open smile
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: I'm open smile

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: I'm open smile
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) I'm open smile
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: I love windblown styles

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: I'm open smile
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: I'm open smile
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: I'm open smile
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: I'm open smile
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: No thanks
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: sure
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: No thanks
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: I'm open smile
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No cherubs (like the naked baby variety) please

These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)

OPTIONAL PLOTLINE/INFO STUFF

Short Summary of their plotline:

Loveless, once upon a time, was "Lovely". And once, she was happy. Even though she was a halfbreed Kirin, her fullblooded mother told her that she was beautiful and perfect just the way she was. And that the markings in her fur boded that she would find a stallion who would love her as much as the day was long. And so she grew up a romantic. Idealizing the stallion that woudl sweep her off her feet and make her happy. Her mother always made certain she was well groomed and taken care of. Her mother was an archetypical kirin - disliking grime and particularly blood - she became anxious at the mere sight of it.

And then, it happened. She met a kirin stallion who was everything she thought she wanted in a mate. He was gentle, soft-spoken, and didn't seem to care that she wasn't full blooded. However, one afternoon, they encountered a predator - a fierce cougar who thought that it would make a tasty meal of one of the horses. It sprung, latching onto her beau's flank and he panicked, rearing and bucking. She couldn't just sit there and watch him attacked, and so she fought for him, attacking the cat right back - and succeeding in terribly maiming the cougar - though not without sustaining a few injuries herself to her hind legs.

However, instead of the thankfulness that she expected that he would show her, he was appalled. How could she raise her hoof against another? Even a predator. He was faint at the sight of blood on her hooves. He had seen a side of her that he could not bear. And so, he broke her heart. She pleaded with him - did he not promise - like her mother said - that he would love her as much as the day was long? He bitterly responded that every day comes to an end - just like the sunset colors of her scales.
She was furious, angry and felt betrayed - by him, by the promises of her mother. And in her weakness, she was found and coerced by Oyohusa. He saw the bitterness and the rage in her eyes and was delighted to see such emotion from a soquili with dominant kirin blood.
He cursed her, and as her becoming rite, she finished the job of slaying the same cougar that had torn their love apart, taking its pelt and its form as her own. She finds bittersweet irony in taking on the guise of the very cat who tore her old life asunder.

What is their Personaliy?
Loveless is a bitter, jaded mare. And since having been cursed, that bitterness has evolved into a seething hatred for happy couples and kirin. She deliberately doesn't wash the blood from her fur, wearing it as a mark of pride and a middle finger to the delicate constitution of the kirin she was raised among.
She despises romance and sees it as a sign of delusion and weakness. Deep down, she harbors jealousy for happy couples and is eager to tear them apart... literally.

Does the soquili have a profession? Ruining Happy Couples and/or preventing them from getting there.

What is their family dynamics? Loveless will NOT be raising her own foals. If anything, she will use their existence to cause heartache with the stallion that sires them.

Traditions: Because Loveless was once a kind-hearted mare with a romantic soul (and markings) she would view valentine's day as the most active day of her preying on soquili. She would be specifically out to get happy couples. She would see a singles mixer as a wide-open invitation to ruin some stallion's chances at a happy match-up >3.

2: Banshee Hatetalon

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yup!
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yup!

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Banshee Hatetalon (Sabin Duvert )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only):I want one

Same Breed Variants: Sure!
----Templates to Avoid: I'm really not fond of kalona wing style 2

Throwbacks?: Sure (Icly she has a hippogriff mother and a kalona father)

---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: Nope! I'm open.

Breeds

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) I'm open smile

Accessories
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No cherubs (like the naked baby variety) please

OPTIONAL PLOTLINE SUMMARY STUFF

Banshee and her sister, Siren's,mother was a stunning, radiant hippogriff mare - her body glimmered and shone in an opalescent, rainbow hue, with cascading feathery mane and tail. Their father was a creepy, ichory Kalona of corruption who sought out and took the radiant spectacle that was their mother. When she realized she was pregnant, their mother abandoned the baskets, ashamed of what had happened to her and not wanting to deal with the progeny of such a monster. They were found by the Hatetalon harpies and raised among the herd as one of their own.
Banshee is fiercely loyal to the hatetalons, her family.
I think that the mixer would be a great opportunity for Banshee - representing her leaving the flock to take a mate - and I'd love to RP or plot with whomever she is paired with! It could lead to an interesting storyline based on how the flock deems his worthiness (or lack thereof), and whether she bares fillies or colts or a mix.

What is their Personaliy?
Unlike her sister, Banshee deals with their abandonment poorly, feeling resentful to her absent mother and restless in her herd. She loves her herd sisters, and adhered to their tenants of strength, looking out for each other, and dominance over males, but carries a chip on her shoulder that leads her to be sometimes snappy or violent.

Does the soquili have a profession? She is a "Windcaller" - The sirens of the flock. They stick to the tree tops and mountainous rocks, swiftly alerting the other harpies of any nearby unsuspecting company. Their very wail can pierce the ears of the enemy.

What is their family dynamics? Banshee is loyal to the hatetalons. Unlike the other large harpy herd, the hatetalons are a mare-only herd and forbid males joining. when a mare is of age and prepared to bear foals, she leaves the herd and seeks out a stallion worthy of contributing to her line. She is judged based on the strength of her offspring (and if she breeds true, bearing fillies). Colts are not allowed to stay with the herd.

Herd/Family culture: Banshee is a part of the Hatetalon or Northspring harpies.
Guild for the Hatetalons

3: Arcana

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Sure!

Entry Code:
Arcana ( Sabin Duvert )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): I have one already Certed

Co Ownership?: Here- this is Sabin's solo breeding; it will not count against Nymphalidae ((we did the breedings out of order; we've already had a shared breeding and Nymphalidae's solo breeding)).

Same Breed Variants: Totally down for whatever :3

Throwbacks?: Sure smile

---Link to previous Generations:
Kamiki (mother)
Azure (father)

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: Nope! Arcana is a little lovelorn little mare who is still fairly naive.

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Go for it!

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) CC
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Go for it!

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: I'm open
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: I'm open
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: I'm open
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: I'm open
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: I'm open
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Go for it!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:41 pm
Handsome Hunks

Entrycode (Sabin Duvert / Male Ticket)

1: Argus

Heeey baby, I'm a kelpi, what's your sign?

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Entry Code:
Argus ( Sabin Duvert )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: NA

Same Breed Variants: Sure! I love almost all the new kelpi options!
----Templates to Avoid: The orca tail

Throwbacks?: Sure

---Link to previous Generations: N/A - first gen

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: Nope :3

Optional! If the colorist would rather just do a normal breeding with him, I'm fine with that too :3
Breeds

Themes

Accessories

What is their Personaliy? Argus is an envious soquili, always desiring what others have - be it material items or relationships or other things that Argus feels that he himself can never have. He feels inferior to the graceful mers in the waters, and the strong, hearty soquili of the land. He is positively obsessed, with watching others, hiding and observing, learning their secrets. He will creep close to shore, watching from a dark spot in the river the goings-on of land soquili, learning their secrets, their insecurities. He lives vicariously thought those that he watches, watching their lives play out like stories.

Does the soquili have a profession? Voyeur

2: Malfeas

Entry Code:
Malfeas ( Sabin Duvert )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?:NA

Same Breed Variants: He doesn't use much in the way of breed templates

---Link to previous Generations: NA

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: Nope! I'm open

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:44 pm
Lovely Ladies

Entrycode (Kara Asumie / Female Ticket)

1: Harumi

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Entry Code:
Harumi ( Kara Asumie )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: ---
Teepees: Here

Same Breed Variants: ---
----Templates to Avoid: ---

Throwbacks?: ---

---Link to previous Generations: ---

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: ---

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Do it
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Do it

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Sure add a few hearts in there. lol
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: no pink.. Or at least no overkill on it.
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Sure if it is super pretty
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: ---

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Do it
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Do it
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Do it
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Do it
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: Do it
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Do it
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Do it
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: YES I WANT
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No diapers

2: Tejina Suki

Entry Code:
Tejina Suki ( Kara Asumie & [strike]Yeomso[/strike] )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Yes to Yeomso but I have rights to her first breeding.
Teepees: Here || Yeomso

Same Breed Variants: ---
----Templates to Avoid: ---

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: ---

Breeds

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Sure add a few hearts in there. lol
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: no pink.. Or at least no overkill on it.

Accessories

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:44 pm
Handsome Hunks

Entrycode (Kara Asumie / Male Ticket)

1: Tori

Entry Code:
Tori ( Kara Asumie )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): ---

Same Breed Variants:
----Templates to Avoid:

Mixer info

Breeds

Themes

Accessories

2: Tsuki Sachi

Entry Code:
Tsuki Sachi ( Kara Asumie )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Same Breed Variants: No on the Flutter wing seeing I like his edited wings || Yes to Cerynei's tails
----Templates to Avoid: Cerynei tails that aren't on my I like list "Poofy, Delicate, and Smooth"

Mixer info

Breeds

Themes

Accessories

3: Takumi

Entry Code:
Takumi ( Kara Asumie & [strike]Astroaries[/strike])

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Here. Astroaries I have rights to his first breeding
Teepees: Here || Astroaries

Same Breed Variants: I love the wings he has.
----Templates to Avoid: The female Uni Tail

---Link to previous Generations: ~♥GrandParents:♥~ Alejandra x Saluki
~♥Parents:♥~ Patchems x Ramiro

Mixer info

Breeds

Themes

Accessories

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:46 pm
I HAVE ALREADY WON ONE BREEDING THIS MONTH
Handsome Hunks

Entrycode (Thalea / Male Ticket)

1: Vortigern de Morte

Entry Code:
Vortigern de Morte ( Thalea )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: I completely own Vortigern now.
Teepees: <3
Same Breed Variants: Sure?

Throwbacks?: Yes please!

---Link to previous Generations: Mother & Father

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: N/A

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: I don’t mind
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: I don’t mind

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: I don’t mind
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: N/A
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: I don’t mind

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: I don’t mind
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: I don’t mind
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: I don’t mind
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Would love
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: I don’t mind
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: I don’t mind
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: I don’t mind
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: I don’t mind
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: I don’t mind

What is their Personality?
He is completely dementedly evil and there is no hope of redemption for him, he has been twisted since birth into being a creature of darkness and hate. His mother raised him as her weapon and that is what he is; Vortigern is skilled with poisons and uses his ability to rid the world of those he deems as weak. His one goal in life is to please his mother and do anything in his power to see that she achieves the goals that she has set for herself and for him. In his eyes his mother can do no wrong, she is a vengeful goddess and should be worshiped as one.

Does the soquili have a profession? Poison Master/Assassin

What is their family dynamics? The children once they are proven worthy will be given to Eve to raise and mold into wicked beings and to be given a specialized education in a form of death. If the mother of the children is evil, she can stay and help raise the children, but most likely Eve or Vortigern would steal the baskets before they get the influence of the mother.

Traditions: I really like the last name de Morte to pass on or something similar
Herd/Family culture: The family is raised to be killers, to hate the good and light side of the family. To them their grandfather is someone who should be destroyed.
Religious Beliefs: There is none, except Eve’s word is Law and she must be obeyed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:47 pm
Handsome Hunks

Entrycode (Kamiki / Male Ticket)

1: Algedi

Heeey baby, I'm a Mer, what's your sign?

FACIAL HAIR
---Do you want the facial hair to be passed on: Yes
---Just on Males right? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick): Yes
---I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83: Yes, I love fluff!

Entry Code:
Algedi ( Kamiki, [strike]Sabin, Amirynth[/strike] )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): n/a

Co Ownership?: This is Kamiki's Breeding only

Teepees:
Kamiki
Sabin
Amirynth

Same Breed Variants: Sure
----Templates to Avoid: orca kelpi tail, 'Suti big mouth or jawline, original wind wings, fierce kelpi tail, original kelpi tail or cheek fins, original medium hairstyle, long braid hairstyle, kalona devil tail 1, kalona wing style 4

Throwbacks?: yes

---Link to previous Generations: n/a

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: Nope

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: No, I wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Nope, I wouldn't mind

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: I would prefer colors over kitschy markings, but small nods like hearts or flowers would be ok
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: You can enhance or focus on colors that are already in the breeding, but please don't insert colors that normally wouldn't be there (ie, making a mostly purple pony even though it was just a minor color on the parents is cool, but I'd rather not have pink/yellow/etc just added in)
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: No, I wouldn't mind
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No kitsch or cherubs (like the naked baby variety) please

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: No, I wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: No, I wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: No, I wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: No, I wouldn't mind
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: Colorful candy would be ok
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Integrated subtly into markings, saddles, etc would be preferred.
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: I'll pass
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: No, I wouldn't mind
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Again, not overtly kitschy things like paper valentines, boxes of chocolates, etc.

2: Louvre

Unedited?: Yes!

Entry Code:
Louvre ( Kamiki )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): n/a

Co Ownership?: Louvre was given 100% to me, but I haven't changed the tag yet...)

Teepees: here

Same Breed Variants: Sure! I love the new Uni horns and the curly hairstyle <3 <3
----Templates to Avoid: orca kelpi tail, 'Suti big mouth or jawline, original wind wings, fierce kelpi tail, original kelpi tail or cheek fins, original medium hairstyle, long braid hairstyle, kalona devil tail 1, kalona wing style 4

Throwbacks?: Yes, please! So much peacock!
Mother
Father
Grandmother
Grandfather
Great-Grandmother
Great-Grandfather

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: Nope, he's open to anyone

Breeds

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: I would prefer colors over kitschy markings, but small nods like hearts or flowers would be ok
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: You can enhance or focus on colors that are already in the breeding, but please don't insert colors that normally wouldn't be there (ie, making a mostly purple pony even though it was just a minor color on the parents is cool, but I'd rather not have pink/yellow/etc just added in)
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No kitsch or cherubs (like the naked baby variety) please

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Integrated subtly into markings, saddles, etc would be preferred.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Again, not overtly kitschy things like paper valentines, boxes of chocolates, etc.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:47 pm
Lovely Ladies

Entrycode (Kamiki / Female Ticket)

1: Delia

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes!
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: yes!

Unedited?: No - But if any unedited colorists throw their hat in, I am 110% okay with her having unedited children.

Entry Code:
Delia( Kamiki )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a

Mixer info
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: Nope, she is a blank slate

Breeds

Themes

Accessories

2: Evangelina
Heeey baby, I'm an Usdia, what's your sign?

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: yes!

Entry Code:
Evangelina ( Kamiki )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

----Templates to Avoid: All the mini templates are dandy!

Mother
Father

Mixer info
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: Nope!

Breeds

Themes

Accessories

3: Minx

Entry Code:
Minx ( Kamiki & [strike]Sabin Duvert[/strike] )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT *Note: You can't see it on the Soquili well, but she has dual-colored eyes. One is dark red, and the other is light pink.

Co Ownership?: Kiara gave co-ownership to me and Sabin here, and per Sabin and my Co-Ownership agreement, this will be one of my breedings and shouldn't count against Sabin.

Teepees: Kamiki's here (this is where the stats are)
Sabin's

Mixer info
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: Nope! She likes to "get around"

Breeds

Themes

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: No thank you

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:50 pm
Lovely Ladies

Entrycode (Username / Female Ticket)

*Applicable to all-
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: yes
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: sure

Raveena

Entry Code:
Raveena, dawns_aura

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): I have one already

Same Breed Variants: sure
----Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: sure
Great Grandparents: Lady Liliah x Sha Gojyo
Sakura Kinomoto x Shaolan Li
Grandparents: Zorana x Xan
Parents: Li Ronen Xolani x Dark Mousey

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?:

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: sure
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: sure

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: spring is fine, no easter or valentines please
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: spring yes, valentines no
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: sure

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: sure
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: sure
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: sure
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: sure
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: do not want
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: as markings
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: do not want
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: go ahead

Will-o'-th'-Wisp

Entry Code:
Will-o'-th'-Wisp "Wisp", dawns_aura

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

----Templates to Avoid:

---Link to previous Generations: she's first gen

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: no kelpie / kelpie blood (my personal preference)

Breeds

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: do not want
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: do not want

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?:do not want
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: as markings is fine
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: sure

Li Ronen Xolani

Entry Code:
Li Ronen Xolani, dawns_aura

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

----Templates to Avoid:

Grandparents: Lady Liliah x Sha Gojyo
Sakura Kinomoto x Shaolan Li
Parents: Zorana x Xan

Mixer info

Breeds

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: spring is fine, no easter or valentines please
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: spring yes, valentines no

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: do not want
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: as markings
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: go ahead

Short Summary of their plotline: She is the light and joy of her family's life. A bright ray of sunshine who lives mostly at the glen with her parents and daughter, wandering out on the rare occasion to have a bit of fun. She is the glue that holds them together. But soon, she will leave the glen for a little adventure, during which time she will become pregnant. The pregnancy will not be easy, leaving her weak. At the point of time she is at her weakest, she will be attacked by a kalona, being mortally wounded. Her death is to be the catalyst which heals the wounds of her family, bringing about the reconciliation of her mama and grandma.

What is their Personality? She ia a joyous happy girl. Somewhat immature, who tries to see the good in everyone and everything. A bit of a spoiled princess, with a heart of gold.

What is their family dynamics?
Liliah- finds the baskets after failing to save Ro's life. She will bring at least one back to the glen. (My basket at least) She will be a fairly constant presence. Depending, she might be the one to raise the basket. Undecided at this point in time.

Zoey- completely shattered by her oldest daughter's death. Basket's grandma. Possibly the mother figure in the foal's life.

Others in the maternal family line might have some role in the foal's life.
Also depends on the owner of the other parent. Plotting will occur to iron out the details.

Aka Manah

Unedited?: no

Entry Code:
Aka Manah, dawns_aura

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

----Templates to Avoid:

---Link to previous Generations: she's first gen

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:52 pm
Handsome Hunks

Entrycode (xxx Yuki Bear xxx / Male Ticket)

1: Viktor

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yup!

Entry Code:
Viktor (xxx Yuki Bear xxx)

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): N/A

Teepees: [X]

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: Nope

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Sure

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Sure
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: No thank you to any candies/chocolates
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Sure

2: Kayode

Heeey baby, I'm an Usdia, what's your sign?

Entry Code:
Kayode (xxx Yuki Bear xxx)

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): N/A

Teepees: [X]

---Link to previous Generations: Parents: Uhra x Adom

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: Seathis

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Sure

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Sure

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?: No thank you to any candies/chocolates
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Sure

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:55 pm
Lovely Ladies

Entrycode (Pink Pandah Bear / Female Ticket)

1: Maevlynn

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Nooo, all surprises plz!
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: N/A

Entry Code:
Maevlynn (Pink Pandah Bear)

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: N/A

----Templates to Avoid: -

Throwbacks?: Sure!

---Link to previous Generations: Railee May x Fantome

Mixer info

Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Go for it

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: No thank you

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Love flowers
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Love both
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Loveee!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nope

2: Arianna Roseheart

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Nooo, all surprises plz!
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: N/A

Entry Code:
Arianna Roseheart (Pink Pandah Bear)

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: N/A

----Templates to Avoid: -

Throwbacks?: Sure! 1st Gen though.

Mixer info

Breeds

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Yaaaay!
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Noooo
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Go for it.

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: LOVE flowers
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Nooo thanks
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: PLZ DO
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: PLZ do
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nope

Pink Pandah Bear

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:57 pm
Lovely Ladies

Entrycode (Roniel Targaryen / Female Ticket)

1: Nicoletta

Entry Code:
Nicoletta ( Roniel Targaryen )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Roniel's teepee

----Templates to Avoid: draft, warhorse

Mixer info

2: Quinta

Heeey baby, I'm a Kelpi what's your sign?
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yep!

Entry Code:
Quinta ( Roniel Targaryen )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Here!

----Templates to Avoid: Please avoid the original templates and orca templates. Also, draft, warhorse.

Mixer info

Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CC's?: nope!

3: Proserpina

-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yep!

Entry Code:
Proserpina ( Roniel Targaryen )

Pony:

User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage (female only): I want one!

Teepees: Here!

Same Breed Variants: n/a
----Templates to Avoid: draft, warhorse

Proserpina's family:
Father: Anju
Mother: Teumesia

Grandmother: Kumiho
Grandfather: Cerberus

Mixer info

Breeds

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Easter/Valentines inspired markings?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Spring/Valentines inspired colors?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Go for it!

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Flowy scarves?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: I like scarves, don't like bows as much.
~~~ Would you mind Arrows?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Candies/Chocolates?:
~~~ Would you mind Hearts?: Go for it!
~~~ Would you mind Toys?: Please no toys
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Go for it!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Just nothing too childish, please  
Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff