Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Count (last time we had 26!)
  +1
View Results

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:24 am
Holy smokes guys, I think Gaia set a record for announcements this past week!
It's gonna start being a real job sifting through all of them. @.@

Last week's re-cap:

o Bundles x x x x
o Divinity's Reach was re-released with a Divinity's Reach super bundle a few days later.
o Club Verge and La Victoire partner up. (I really don't understand the point of this.)
o Recolors x x x x x
o An shameless play on "what does the fox say?" (Come on, Gaia. There's only one fox in the sale and that video got old a long time ago.)
o Flynn's Booty came back. Then they made sure to send another announcement when she was leaving.
o An EI RIG came out called "Theory of Evolution".
o "Male Sale". (I'm pretty sure that's not what everyone is asking for when they say "more male items!")
o A new gold generator came out "Coin Toss", which allows you to choose either gold or items. Then a Coin Toss super bundle a few days later. Then it sneaked in one last time making it the third release of this item in one week.
o GOLD SHOP UPDATE!! It's about time!
o A new game was added sometime last week called Stack Attack. - ADDED (thanks for letting us know, Pwnder!)

So let's see... Flynn's Booty, Divinity Reach and Coin Toss were all released this week--and multiple times. That's six chances to buy a gold generator in one week. Maybe Gaia tried to justify it with the Gold Shop update as a gold sink? Either way, it's absolutely obnoxious.
What do you think about Coin Toss? Is it better or worse than Coin Flip? I like that people are able to choose whether they'll receive items or gold, but I don't like that it's so expensive and giving out a 100k fail prize. That's like paying 8 bucks for 100k, and this has happened to many people--sometimes even twice in one bundle.

What did you think about the Gold Shop update?

What's new in the guild:

o One of our guild members has set up the idea to send Gaia physical letters! I think this could be a good opportunity for us since e-mails don't seem to be getting though. You can check out her post in the guild here, and she also has a thread in Site Feedback. Let's give this a shot and spread the word!
o With crew members running low, we'd like to ask if anyone is interested in helping us run the guild. If you're able and willing, please fill out the form below and PM it to either Pegasaurus Rex or xx I met my fate xx.

Please answer the following questions. Be as thorough and complete as you want and of course, be honest.

[b]What are your strengths in regards to becoming a member of our crew?[/b]

[b]What do you think your possible weaknesses are in that regard?[/b]

[b]Why do you want to be a member of our crew?[/b]

[b]What prior experience do you have that could pertain to your work as a crew member?[/b]
(Include threads you were a mod in, guilds you held a position in, other websites you've helped with, or even RL management and supervisor ranked work.)

[b]Can you post and interact regularly with the rest of the crew?[/b]

[b][u]Please respond to the following situations.[/u][/b]

-A new user has sent a request to join the guild. His post history is a mixed bag of good logical posts and angry profane rants. What would you do in this case?

-Two users have gotten into an argument within the guild. It has escalated to cursing and insults in both directions. Please explain what you would do about the situation.

-A user within the guild has clearly broken one of the guild rules. This is their first offense...please fill in the PM that you would send to that user:

Dear Usernameofpersonwhobroketherule,

Sincerely, (Username of person being interviewed) - Revolution: Gaia staff

-The same user has broken a guild rule a second time. Please fill in the PM that you would send to that user:
Dear Usernameofpersonwhobroketherule,

Sincerely, (username of person being interviewed) - Revolution: Gaia staff

-A user has broken the guild rules on multiple occasions and committed guild-bannable offenses. How would you go about disciplining them?

-You have a minor disagreement with a fellow crew member. How would you go about dealing with it?

-A crew member has made a judgement on a thread that you disagree with. What would you do in this situation?

Seeing as this is our fourth ATG, I'd like to ask everyone what they think of this effort. Is it worth it? Should we stop and try something else? Do you have any ideas on how we can improve it? Please let us know what you like/don't like about our ATG meetings!

Please also let me know if I missed anything! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:52 am
I'm getting so sick of all the bundles, all the re-colours, flynns booty and all of it! There is so much it's so ridiculous! I opened 6 announcements and they were ALL for GaiaCash things! I don't even look at them anymore. Behind all the humour and effort they put into Jet and whats-his-face speeches, all they're really saying is 'Buy More... more More MORE!"

I want something ELSE to read about in those announcements! And I hope to God that there isn't any GaiaCash crap in the Valentines day event...

There totally will be though...

Anyone wanna bet on it?

The Physical letters to gaia sounds very interesting~!  

SighingNight

Fluffy Cleric

13,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kangit
Crew

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:56 am
It certainly feels like Gold Generator Week, doesn't it? It makes it hard to keep my petition updated.

Out of all the gold generators, I think Coin Toss would be the least damaging so far (unless choosing Gold gives out more than the others did). Most people would probably choose Item over Gold at this point, but it still gives those "gold generator fanatics" a chance to ruin the Marketplace some more. At least if someone decides to give you one as a present, you can always choose Item.

I don't really understand those Club Verge announcements either. The first one decided to announce a guild-exclusive sale to the whole site (you can send Guild Announcements, you know), and the second one was to join up with La Victoire? Weren't they already sort of partners (in crime)? cat_ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:49 am
          I fail to see why Victoria and Verge would join together...are they not the same thing? Except Victoria had stuff that if you watched a ton of videos you could afford up to 200 cash for SOMETHING. Does this mean we normal Gaians cannot go into Victoria?

Pharaoh Misa

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Hawkeyesgun

Timid Genius

11,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:33 am
The first thing on the list to talk about are the bundles this week. I feel as if the quality of the bundles have been decreasing. (Maybe there have been too many of them released to keep up with the first wave of them) I feel as if all of the re-releases are overdone and down right annoying at this point. I feel as if the bundles purpose is to justify the gold generators that Gaia has been putting out.

Speaking of gold generators, let's talk about the re release of Divinity. It is starting to get annoying that this is the new Flynn. It is a trickier way of a gold generator that some people may feel a little bit better about, however, just as evil on the inside.

The partnership between the two cash killers is aggravating. I don't even get the point of it either.

Now, moving on to the viral trend: the fox. Which has been overdone, and not funny anymore. The song has been out of my head for months now. It was big around Halloween, and the sale is way to late to be relevant to the viral trend anymore.

If you want to see anything about Flynn, check the spoiler.
The BOLDED titles are release announcements. Non bold is just a general announcement about Flynn.
08-19-2013 Real Flynn's Booty
08-23-2013 Flynn's Booty: Get it while it's hot
08-23-2013 Flynn's Booty Last Chance
09-26-2013 Flynn's Booty is back
09-29-2013 Flynn's Booty Last Chance
09-30-2013 Flynn's Booty Final Hours
10-04-2013 Flynn's Booty is Back for 24 hours
10-15-2013 Flynn's Booty is back for 12 hours
10-22-2013 Flynn's Booty and chest are back
10-26-2013 Flynn's Booty and chest are back
11-03-2013 Flynn's Booty and chest are back
11-10-2013 Flynn's Booty is back
11-24-2013 Flynn's Booty 6 hour sale
12-04-2013 Flynn's Booty and chest are back
01-02-2014 Flynn's Booty and chest are back

01-04-2014 Final hours--deeper discounts
01-09-2014 Flynn's Booty is back for 12 hours
01-23-2014 Flynn's Booty and Chest are back!

01-23-2014 Flynn's Booty and Chest are leaving La Victoire soon!

What is a "Male Sale"?! I have never been more angry in my life. All of the items that were released in the "Male Sale" were things that I actually liked. So, it's not a "manly" anything. Not to mention what people were asking for were more items catered to the male avi. Not re releases of male items. Ugh, Gaia. Why?

As for the Gold Shop update: You would think that with the amount of time Gaia has between Gold Shop updates they could make more things, and they could make them better and more creative, but no such luck. They are nice, but not awesome or supre cute, or anything like that.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:04 am
User Image

This came out last week. So did aya. Honestly gaia..  

unicorndicks

Beloved Streaker

14,075 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:39 am
Hey guys! Happy ATG.
My biggest urks:
Yet more recolours. Sorry but they aren't even GOOD recolours. You can tell they changed just the hue and didn't even bother with the contrast or any other shading...

So many bundles! At least some of them are new items though and that's something.

The nips on Aya/whatever the other one is called. I know it's supposed to be unrealistic boob shine but it looks like nips to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:49 am
As much as I don't care for Gaia's bundles, have to say that I really liked Turbulent Waters. The artist did a wonderful job in producing high-quality items and there were useful poses found in both the male/female items. Keeping my fingers crossed for when they step it up again.

I think sending Gaia letters is a good idea. If giving feedback online through the current methods aren't working, then something else needs to be done. Their communication really bites at this point.

I thought the gold shop update was 'ok' at first, but the more I go back and check out the items, the more underwhelmed I feel. The gold shops have a lot of potential and I want to see Gaia take advantage of that. I was thinking maybe if the SF was flooded with suggestion threads that they'd be noticed, but after witnessing GG threads being ignored for so long and seeing some staff members posting in cash-relevant threads, I've been discouraged to try.

EbeleRoderick

Chic Bear

Umioko

Playful Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:41 am
Yay, this week's AtG! I missed it last week, so I'm happy I'm here this week. >u<;;
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ »

Time to start off with this week's hot topics. There really is a lot this week!

» Bundles :: I'm getting awfully tired of seeing these bundles. D: There's just too many to keep up with and most of them release items we already have.
Sure, it sort of helps with the inflation of those items released, but I doubt that's their true intention.
The only bundle I enjoyed seeing was the Turbulent Waters bundle. That one released great new items both catering to men and women! I thought they were also of great quality and the price was really reasonable.
Didn't buy it though, no more cash from me until I see changes in attitude and get answers.
─ ─ ─ ─
» Divinity's Reach :: They pretty much released it twice in one week! Ugh, that was really annoying. Any item that grants gold is awful for the Gaian economy. I'm glad it can also grant items, but it's not good enough since it adds more and more gold.
─ ─ ─ ─
» Partner Up :: Why would you do this Gaia? I thought Club Verge was an exclusive club with perks, and now the only perk you've given the members is access to the new releases one week early. That's not much of a perk considering the amount of money you have to spend to get into the club. There isn't much of a point to this either.
─ ─ ─ ─
» Recolors :: Also annoying announcements for me. Also, as many other users have noticed, their quality is declining. Especially for the black recolors. You have to get closer to the screen to see any sort of contrast. They just look like blobs of black. It's not only the black recolors though, they're doing this with a lot more.
They should be treating these as new items and put more time and effort into them, or find people that are more capable of this. I've seen individual user's threads that provide recolor ideas, and most of the time their recolors are of better quality than the ones Gaia releases!
─ ─ ─ ─
» What Does the Fox Say :: How dare you Gaia? You'll use anyone and anything for your advertisements! D': It was bad enough that you are using Nicolae, but now this song?
─ ─ ─ ─
» Flynn's Baaack :: Nooo, go away Flynn! Ugh, not surprising. I wish they would do away with her, but they probably won't for quite a while.
─ ─ ─ ─
» Theory of Evolution :: I think this is a bit neat with all of the EIs and such, but again there are no actual new items. I'm so tired of them recoloring, bundling, and releasing old items.
─ ─ ─ ─
» Male Sale :: I was happy about this at first, but then I saw they were old items, haha. At least they've admitted that they haven't been giving much attention to the male users lately, but they were asking for new items to use. Gaia, you can do better. D:
─ ─ ─ ─
» Coin Toss :: Using Nicolae again. ; m ; Whyyyyy? And three releases in the same week? My gosh, who on earth is in charge of this?! Poor marketing decisions. Heck, they could've easily made it available for three days. These 'only-lasts-until-midnight' sales are awful for those who want to buy these. I'm a little glad that people are able to choose either an item or gold, but that 100k fail prize is awful. That discourages a lot of users from choosing an item, I'm sure. :c
─ ─ ─ ─
» Gold Shop Update :: Yeeeeees! I was so happy when this came out, and the items were all so beautiful too! About time, my gosh! >u< I think most everyone loved the update.
Quote:
So let's see... Flynn's Booty, Divinity Reach and Coin Toss were all released this week--and multiple times. That's six chances to buy a gold generator in one week. Maybe Gaia tried to justify it with the Gold Shop update as a gold sink? Either way, it's absolutely obnoxious.

Six times this week?! That's really ridiculous and overall just awful. D:
Oh, and I thought gold shop updates came out once a month? But yeah, this is really obnoxious. I wouldn't be surprised if they're losing some sales.
─ ─ ─ ─
» Physical Letters :: Yay, yay, yay! I'm all for it. Gaia HQ better expect a letter from me sometime soon. >u<
Will we be sending these letters whenever or around a certain date?
─ ─ ─ ─
» Crew Members :: Ah, I would fill one out, but I don't think I've contributed as much as the more worthy members. That and college just started up. X'C Maybe next time!
─ ─ ─ ─

As for whether this is worth it or not, I think it proves the most worth once we take action. Entering the arenas was great, even though none of us placed, but I felt that it was very much worth it. Organizing ourselves to send in physical letters would also prove our worth more.
I feel talking about this and bouncing off ideas is great and wonderful, but it does not mean much if we do not do something with these ideas. If we do not take action, it becomes more or less a discussion.
I'm glad we're doing things to show our opinion though! It does prove the worth of this guild and what we stand for. All in all, I think this is very worth it as long as we continue to be productive. c:
─ ─ ─ ─
Regarding ideas, I had one...but I forgot it. ;o;" If I think of it again, I'll be sure to post it!
Ah, but I like that you're reaching out to us about ideas, suggestions, and such. Thank you again for hosting this too!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:46 am
1) I just usually ignore the GG its just oh look its back Yay. sign off. I hate them so much. Its just gah Not cool. They need to stop. If they going to sell them do one a week a least not spam all of them in one week. crying .
2) If coin toss gives you the option for a rare item or gold. I may kinda like it a bit better than most. For the reason I can try and get a nice rare item. Instead of wasting money and getting useless crappy gold.
3) As for the bundles. I disliked them all but the one containing the new Pirate theme items those were great. I like their quality and they were priced as bundles always have been. Unlike the other bundle we recently got that though it has nice items is a bit over priced.
4)Partner Up thing I find as another stab in the back form them. I just another lie they have twisted and made into bait and switch. Though at the same time I am glad that it gives the rest of gaia a chance to get the items in there. I think I know why this was done though. I really don't see many people buying form verge what started as a store to get money it backfired.
5) What does the fox say. I hat that song. Its stupid. Annoying. And gahh. Why couldn't they give us a cute free fox item instead of a sale? That's what they used to do for things like that. DO it agian.
6) Recolors All the recolors they game out with the past week were terriable. I just really disliked them. I think the only one I sorta like was the Cie one and barely.
7) Gold shop updated I haven't really had a chance to look into them But Its s a gold shop update that's always good <3 Though as of late it seems they aim for Gamboni Outfitters (Sorry if I spelled this wrong) more than any store. What I'd really love to see would be a Durem or or HWR updated (my favorite stores) they need one and bad. Its been a while since they were updated. I mean the last update HWR had was some time last year when Reaporsun ( I think I got the artist right) Had her Sherlock event. A year for a shop update is far too long.
cool I have sent one or two physical letters and personally I feel like it just gets tossed into the trash. :/ But I a willing to send more
9) As for these mettings I really love them its gives me a chance to say what's going threw my mind. And stuff. And a chance too see users opinion and views on things as well.
And I think covered everything.  

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:08 am
Pegasaurus Rex
Holy smokes guys, I think Gaia set a record for announcements this past week!
It's gonna start being a real job sifting through all of them. @.@

Last week's re-cap:

o Bundles x x x x
o Divinity's Reach was re-released with a Divinity's Reach super bundle a few days later.
o Club Verge and La Victoire partner up. (I really don't understand the point of this.)
o Recolors x x x x x
o An shameless play on "what does the fox say?" (Come on, Gaia. There's only one fox in the sale and that video got old a long time ago.)
o Flynn's Booty came back. Then they made sure to send another announcement when she was leaving.
o An EI RIG came out called "Theory of Evolution".
o "Male Sale". (I'm pretty sure that's not what everyone is asking for when they say "more male items!")
o A new gold generator came out "Coin Toss", which allows you to choose either gold or items. Then a Coin Toss super bundle a few days later. Then it sneaked in one last time making it the third release of this item in one week.
o GOLD SHOP UPDATE!! It's about time!

What do you think about Coin Toss? Is it better or worse than Coin Flip? I like that people are able to choose whether they'll receive items or gold, but I don't like that it's so expensive and giving out a 100k fail prize. That's like paying 8 bucks for 100k, and this has happened to many people--sometimes even twice in one bundle.

What did you think about the Gold Shop update?

What's new in the guild:

o One of our guild members has set up the idea to send Gaia physical letters! I think this could be a good opportunity for us since e-mails don't seem to be getting though. You can check out her post in the guild here, and she also has a thread in Site Feedback. Let's give this a shot and spread the word!

Seeing as this is our fourth ATG, I'd like to ask everyone what they think of this effort. Is it worth it? Should we stop and try something else? Do you have any ideas on how we can improve it? Please let us know like/don't like about our ATG meetings!

Please also let me know if I missed anything! wink

Hello there again, and I hope this AtG be a good one.

Anyway, I loved to hear about this gold shop update. This + the Crossstich contest will help a lot to sink some gold. smile
This announcement gave me hope for better days in Gaia.

But yeah, I did not understand why in the world Gaia bombarded us so much with these forsaken GGs ? I even thought that they would even bring the "Santa's Sack" back. rolleyes

What's up with them ? Do they want to break the site's inner economy altogether ? neutral

I also don't see the point of this reunion between Victoire and Verge. Will they bring out items from Verge to the conventional GC shop and vice versa ? I don't have a clue. neutral

And I already stated my opinions on recolors, bundles and GGs along the guild forums, so, it's pointless to repeat myself.

As for the male GC stuff, they're "meh" at best. Blue is my favorite color but even so, I did not like from that sets that much. neutral
In fact, I'm indifferent to them. Not to mention that I love my current avatar so much. smile

This letter idea sounds formidable. I hope it works out. biggrin
Also, her thread is great. smile

IMO the AtG looks worth the time. It's our chance to share ideas and suggestions on how to move our guild forward.
However, I'm noticing a decrease in participation, so, I'd be good if we could separate the topics one by one weekly.

( BTW, does somebody ever has this item ? I'd like this one item to compose my own "protest" avatar, since I joined in 2009 )

Kangit
It certainly feels like Gold Generator Week, doesn't it? It makes it hard to keep my petition updated.

Out of all the gold generators, I think Coin Toss would be the least damaging so far (unless choosing Gold gives out more than the others did). Most people would probably choose Item over Gold at this point, but it still gives those "gold generator fanatics" a chance to ruin the Marketplace some more. At least if someone decides to give you one as a present, you can always choose Item.

I don't really understand those Club Verge announcements either. The first one decided to announce a guild-exclusive sale to the whole site (you can send Guild Announcements, you know), and the second one was to join up with La Victoire? Weren't they already sort of partners (in crime)? cat_ninja

Yes, I had the same impression. I thought that the MP and Gaia Exchange would be fatally damaged beyond relief but it did not happen so, thankfully.
I guess people are slowly becoming aware on the hazards that these GGs cause to all gaians.

Yeah. The "cultists" are still on the run, and some of them have good arguments like:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/who-actually-buys-flynn-s-booty-chest/t.88914699_364/#364  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:20 am
I can't be around for long as I am rushing (so I can't read the previous ATGs, sorry if this is a repeat from what has already been said! >_<) but I gotta say I do love these ATGs, they are friendly and informative :3 I also like that you shout stuff out in them that is going on in the guild and such.

My question is, is anyone else sick and tired of the sheer amount of cash shop announcements? I'm at the point where I'm not even looking at them anymore, it's just *click* *click* *click*. I didn't even know there had been a gold shop update because I'd skipped over it.

The bundles are whats annoying me the most, it's like they can't be bothered anymore. Most of the items are just items already around that they've compiled together.

AND THE ******** COIN FLIP. I wish I could slap everyone who is buying all the gold generator stuff because I am sick and tired of seeing it and watching the prices skyrocket because of it.

MadSam123

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:25 pm
Anyone catch the newest announcement? Looks like low sellers are being dropped again, AND there's gonna be a dark/light one from here on out (he said two CI/RiGs from here on out, and light/dark is the pattern...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:53 pm
Am I right in saying that there have been more CS items released just in this month than there were items in the GS update? With all the announcements it feels like that's the case, but since half of them are ~reminders~ it's hard to tell without actually going and counting.

Coin Toss is a great idea (in comparison to Coin Flip, in that it allows a choice), but it was executed really badly. I'd rather have a pure item generator than gold, because if you put the gold generator in it has to be comparable to the item prizes' worth, right? If it has to have a gold generator, I'd have preferred it to give medium-rare items and nowhere near 100mil. And therefore not sold for as much in CS, making more people able and willing to buy it, which means more money for Gaia... I mean, if they wanted to use an actual, good business strategy. The 100k fail prize is also a damn insult.

The "Male Sale" was such an annoying ploy. Just make more items for the dudes or that look good on the male base, it's not actually that hard. I mean look at the knit sweaters they just put out- those are great on the male base. You can do it, Gaia. Without having to advertise them as such.

The GS update was fantastic imo. I mean, could've used some pants and shoes, the infinity scarves probably should have been wintery colours, and the whites could have been less blinding but all-in-all we got some quality stuff. I'm glad. However, there could be more, especially with the recent GG extravaganza. And the announcement was a little confusing- I missed the fact that it was for three different shops at first. It could have been clearer, but that kind of announcement is what I'd like weekly for CS crap. Condensed, easy, singular.

And finally, I do enjoy ATG. It's nice that we can get together and talk about the week like this. But I wonder what effect it's really having on anyone. Right now I think ATG is just preaching to the choir and not really spreading our opinions and messages to people who need to be hearing them. Like, what if we held something similar in SF? Sure, it might bring the trolls. Sure, it would bring people who disagree. But the way ATG is presented and handled seems very mature, and I wonder if that tone would hold it together over there. And it would be nice for more people to see a weekly digest- a lot know that Gaia is spamming us, but it's hard to see the big picture. Maybe that's a thing we could try? Gaia Weekly Retrospective or something.  

EternallyAnna

Fashionable Businesswoman

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:59 pm
Well, considering what has occurred by far, these Cash Shop announcements are a lot less appealing than they have been since day one. My question is, when will they come out with more new gold shop items and clothing? I was really hoping to see more cultural clothes in Global Imports, or maybe some fancy clothes added to H.R. Wesley, instead of repeats of these repetitive recolor, gold generator, and frequent other sales in the Cash Shop a bunch of times in like one day. Good grief! -_-*  
♻ATG Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff