Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Pre-Hiatus missing ponies and Familiar transfers/checkups Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:21 pm
I am owed something from before the Hiatus
(and the colorist hasn't gotten in contact with me about it)

Username: Uta -- but it was bought for Celeanor & Cihiru
Original Colorist: Mobster Goose
Link to win: Staff Credit September 2012
Type of win: Pony

Colorist Preferences: Hanging Gallow (more edited in later, possibly, maybe, depending. Haven't had a chance to talk to them yet.)

What you won: Soquili Breeding

form (for quick browsing Please place between the Spoilers

Just a breeding between Celeanor's Tiarnan and Cihiru's Astariel

2 boys, 1 girl

(Can get uncerts if needed)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:53 pm
Transferred to Slimycrow

Username: lysia_nyteblade - but it was paid for by Amirynth for myself and Devina via SC's
Original Colorist: DeeJaye (if i recall correctly)
Link to win: Amirynth's Staff credit April 2013

Colorist Preferences: N/A

What you won: Breeding

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Kali Serdear/Divena & DivenasMom)
User Image Uncert Unpelted (for breeding purposes)
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Heziah/ lysia_nyteblade)
User Image Feral Uncert Uncert
Low Luck?: N/A
Co Ownership?: Divena/Divena's mom (share one basket) xXx
Teepees: Devina's teepee Lysia's teepee
RPed couple?: N/A
Throwbacks?: Yes
Link to previous Generations: Mother of Heziah Father of Heziah
Lifemate?: SW's don't LM but they're as close as they get
Link to Breeding Agreement: xXx

3 baskets since it's a SC breeding:

2 female, 1 random

Note!: Slimy said she'd pick this up, But Amirynth thought it'd be a good idea for me to post this here out of formality.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

slimycrow

Original Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:21 pm
lysia_nyteblade

I agreed to pick this breeding up for Troll in May, I got behind with the Hiatus but this is on my (now short) to-do list! I was just talking to Mind about it last night : )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Username: Insane Butterfly
Original Colorist: N/A
Link to win: Wishing Star

Colorist Preferences: [+Katch+], Mind, Heart, Riri, Ryuu, (DD if applicable)

What you won: Semicustom ( wishing star )

Insane Butterfly
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: Amon Murray The Story Weaver
User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: "I often go looking for adventure, seeking new encounters with others to add to my collection of stories and I am always seeking those with ears ready to listen to my tales. However all of my meetings are very fleeting, always having to say good bye in the end. Don't get me wrong, I feel like my family has grown in a multitude of ways through these encounters, but I always leave with a head stuffed even more full of knowledge and a heavy heart where something still feels missing."
10 Things I Like:
"Oh wow, Specifically? Well I suppose if we are to go look wise, I really do like those with wings, and of a vastly different origin than my own. Perhaps even multiple backgrounds. I appreciate those who can pull of the more vibrant colors , I'll admit I've always been a bit sad to stay on the diluted end of the color spectrum. Lets see, I've always found horns to be quite interesting, ever since my run in with a band of Kalona. I've also found I have a weakness for the feathers that hippogryphs tend to be graced with. Oh, and those charming mini soquili, the usdia, are simply facinating! Mostly though looks don't matter, its whats on the inside of ones heart that really counts. But perhaps someone artistically inclined, like myself!"
10 Things I Don’t Like:
"Like stated above, I honestly, truly am never one to go on appearance. I take others as they are and with grace, appreciating them for who they are, rather that what."
What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
Amon had flipped endlessly through his book, leafing through its multitude of pages at a leisurely pace, so as to not pass his most favorite story. When he got to it, he gently removed it from the binding. "This is my most treasured story, one that comes from my heart, weaving a tale of characters made from my own being. I poured much more effort into this story than any of my others, its one I am most proud of." Amon looked up at the sky, the star shining so vibrant it was a wonder his eye wasn't paining him from looking. "I hope you find this gift of adequate value, as it is close to my heart, as a friend surely would be." He laid the pages gently on the open, flat face of a stone and sat a few pebbles on the pages to keep the pesky wind from carrying them away. With one more glance to the star, and another to the pages he left behind, he strode off into the night, hoping his heartfelt wish had been heard.

Insane Butterfly

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:32 pm

Username: derivative
Original Colorist: ButtPuppetry
Link to win: I won this as a conversion from a plushie event and I honestly do not remember which plushie event it was rn omg I know it was in 2012.

Colorist Preferences: Ryuukishin, because Ryuu made the plushie, but after that, anyone who would like to pick it up is welcome to! ... I think Ryuu made the plushie. pRETTY SURE

What you won: Plushie conversion

User Image

I know that Neph started work on this and if he'd still like to finish it, I am perfectly fine with waiting! I just wanted to post it here for the sake of having it down somewhere because rn it's only in my plot thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:36 pm
Hey guys,

I just wanted to touch base and let folks know what's going on behind the scenes. We've reached out to Mobster Goose and Nephilim concerning owed work and whether or not they plan on returning. Once we hear back (or don't hear back) we'll go from there . . .so please, know you're not forgotten or your ponies abandoned! It's just been slow organizing on the back end.

Additionally, it looks like DD is going to come back as a junior colorist. Expect a further announcement on this front soon! The people who are owed her work have been contacted on whether or not they want her to pick it up upon her return or to wait until we get the rookies and other colorists open to pick up work.

Last but not least, please know you're not forgotten! I know it's hard to wait, especially when other things have been happening like freebies and flaffles, but a lot of the hold up was waiting to hear back from colorists to see what was going on. . . and we're still waiting a little on that front.

Sorry about that, guys!

We didn't mean to upset anyone. All we ask is for a little more patience, but I promise we'll be getting to this outstanding work ASAP.  

Uta

Shy Mage

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:55 am
bella dea

BELLA: please confirm that you are okay with the Preferences (or lack there of) That Pippi posted first page

Ryuukishin

Ryuu: Please confirm colorist preferences posted by [X]Natty-Chan[X] on first page

Psst, Uta: you got this confirmed correctly? *just double checking*
Uta

Username: Uta -- but it was bought for Celeanor & Cihiru
Original Colorist: Mobster Goose
Link to win: Staff Credit September 2012

Colorist Preferences: Hanging Gallow (more edited in later, possibly, maybe, depending. Haven't had a chance to talk to them yet.)

What you won: Soquili Breeding

Just a breeding between Celeanor's Tiarnan and Cihiru's Astariel

2 boys, 1 girl

(Can get uncerts if needed)

Beejoux

Agneza has transfered the WIP PSD's to the breeding she owed you to me for Bonzai and Lil's Iznanami -- we need both of your colorist preferences so they can be finished officially

As for everyone else I'll be setting aside for transfer in the staff thread.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:02 pm
I confirm!! heart  

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:13 pm
Confirmed; thank you! ♥  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:02 pm
HG, Ryuu, Katch, Uta.

Lil put everything into my hands as far as prefs are concerned.

mindsend

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:57 pm
mindsend

I double checked with them a few weeks ago, but didn't edit it in, that they're definitely down with Hanging Gallow or Ryuu taking on this breeding.

But it is definitely, 100% confirmed and OK'd!  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:35 pm
Beejoux
HG, Ryuu, Katch, Uta.

mindsend

I dunno if anything is happening with this? I contacted HG, before quoting this back, and have heard nothing since.  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:41 pm
Beejoux
Beejoux
HG, Ryuu, Katch, Uta.

mindsend

I dunno if anything is happening with this? I contacted HG, before quoting this back, and have heard nothing since.

Sorry for the wait! HG is planning to finish this one.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:44 pm
Ryuukishin
Beejoux
Beejoux
HG, Ryuu, Katch, Uta.

mindsend

Sorry for the wait! HG is planning to finish this one.
Thank you for the conformation!  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:47 pm
No problem!
I'm not sure who's gotten into contact with who, but I think the ones below haven't been dropped yet.

musica - HG
Thalion - HG
Uta (Celeanor & Cihiru) - HG
IB - slimy (confirmed with IB)

Some are iffy because they're semis so I didn't know what kind of drop to look for. xD So if you already got yours, then no worries! But if it hasn't been completed, you're not sure who's taken it on, and you're not on the list above, please let us know and we'll try to figure it out!

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff