Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Pre-Hiatus missing ponies and Familiar transfers/checkups Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:15 pm
With the hiatus, we lost some colorists, and some stuff got lost in the shuffle. Because of this, we're hoping to figure out what's missing and get it set up and ready. If you're missing something and your colorist hasn't gotten a hold of you about it, Tell us HERE!

Because we're in the process of getting ready for the grand reopening, this will be a touch slow on the start up, but we want to make sure people know they are NOT forgotten.

It doesnt matter if the colorist is still staff, not staff, or of unknown status: if they havent gotten ahold of you here, you can post here to have a chance to transfer (Though if they're still around they can lay claim on everything they owe since they might have simply forgotten it was theirs to do with.)

List of Colorist Volunteers
Still getting volunteers

Familiar

Unedited
Sarei Stargazer
FitzRoyal
Pandora Talie
JetAlmeara

Edited

Mindsend
one over three
Ryuukishin
Zactura
Ririka
ATh e a r t
Uta
hanging gallow
Cypran
[+Katch+]

[color=indigo][align=center][b][size=24]I am owed something from before the Hiatus [/size]
[i][size=10](and the colorist hasn't gotten in contact with me about it)[/size][/i][/b][/align][/color]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Original Colorist:[/b] (if you don't know put N/A)
[b]Link to win:[/b]
[b]Type of win:[/b] Pony/Familiar

[b]Colorist Preferences:[/b]

[b]What you won:[/b] Soquili Custom/Semicustom/Breeding/Familiar

[b]form (for quick browsing[/b] Please place between the Spoilers
[spoiler]
FORMS GO HERE (breeding/custom/semicustom etc
[/spoiler]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:15 pm
Darkmoon Dancer
First and foremost, I would like to apologize for basically falling off the face of the planet. I have no excuse for my disappearance and lack of working on my owed stuff, so I won't pretend to have a good reason for not coming forward sooner.

Thank you for being patient with me.

I have swallowed my pride, and come forward to hand my owed stuff off to the other colorists.
I am no longer part of staff, if there was any confusion on the matter.
But don't worry! All the work has been sent along and you, the customers, will be well taken care of by the wonderful current staff =)
Please wait to be contacted by a member of current staff about your individual case.

For anyone interested in what happened to me, I've basically had a lot of stuff pile up and I find myself questioning a lot of things.
Everytime I look at Gaia, it's been getting me upset which is why I've been avoiding it. My tablet pen seems to be skipping and randomly pulling across the screen, which means it's likely broken, so making clean lineart has been an impossibility. And there have been some huge life changes for me and my husband to take into account and begin working with.
Everything is fine, guys, so I honestly just need time away from Gaia and I'm hoping this is the first step in me dealing with things so that I can come back to the amazing B/C community in the future.

Soquili specific, I'll be holding onto all my Soq, and would like to give anyone who has current mates with my Soq with open permissions the permission to enter them into breeding events. Otherwise if I have missed anything, by all means PM me about other Soq stuff. I will try to check in and answer my messages every so often, but I will be slow, so again would like to thank you for your patience.

Thanks again guys, and I hope to be back sometime in the future =)

BELOW ARE THE ONES WE KNOW ARE OWED BY DD (And aren't already picked up)

Quote:

- Bribe custom megamutant soq for AislingJuno - Xue Fang
*I sent half the total (6.5mill) to the Soquili Era (mule) so that it can be sent along to whomever finishes him for AislingJuno
AislingJuno
Oh my gosh he’s such a super sexy beast you’ve done an awesome job on that wip. The only change that I could see is he’s supposed to have a big bell where the hair pools on the ground.

Thinks he’s rather special and exactly what I was picturing. Thank you so much for picking my idea and allowing me to get my fist custom.

Saphinna
Sending you a WIP!

Let me know what needs fixing and I will do so.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AislingJuno
Saphinna
I would like to pick this boy as one of my very last 2 choices for my Month-Long Big Bribes!

Please send trade directly to this account when ready!

I will get you at least a rough WIP before I leave to go on my cruise so that you will have something to RP him with if you wish to do so. However, he will have to wait to be completed until after my cruise. I return on the 10th of August, and I should have him done for you within a few days after that.

Oh my gosh feels like crying I’ve never won a custom before and have had this idea in my head for a while--now I am really crying thank you so much DD. Sending trade right now!
-No worries about the wip just have fun on your trip! biggrin

Quote:

- RP prize semi-custom draft regular soq for dawns_aura
dawns_aura
Soquili Semi-Custom Form

Gender: Male ( prefer alt. leg down lines, draft w/ no roman nose)
Breeds to avoid: all minis, kelpie

Color preferences/Fav Color Combos: Naturals, grey/black/white, earth tones ---> with hints of unnatural colors (teal, bright blues/purples) etc.

Likes: Small Animal companions (Love the fennec fox), feathered wings, darker theme (no extreme blood/guts/gore type), lots of hair/fluff, gothic /victorian jewelry/accessories, markings, Bright jewel tone eyes (and/or heterochromia)

Dislikes: bald, rainbow barf, chest/cheek fluff, neons, excessive red/orange/yellow

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:44 pm
Wishing star

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php/?t=23905051&page=9

Quote:

Bee's Transfers:

Wishing Star Event:
Thalion - Page 5 - Pre-transfered to Hanging
Tirokio - Pre-transfered to Hanging
Insane Butterfly - Page 2
Musicaloner7 - Page
BabyPandah - Page 4
hanging gallow Pre-transfered to Agneza (no longer working for us BUT is working on her owed work)

Breedings:
NijiHi (Agneza) x Nijiiro (Agneza) - Here
Juliet ([X]Natty-Chan[X]) x Balgen (Graceangel) - Here

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:04 am
I am owed something from before the Hiatus
(and the colorist hasn't gotten in contact with me about it)

Username: Nymphalidae
Original Colorist: DD
Link to win: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23865641
Type of win: Pony and Familiar (Bribe)

Colorist Preferences: Ryuukishin (let me know if I need to add more!)

What you won: Soquili Custom and Familiar

form (for quick browsing Please place between the Spoilers

Edit Category: Borderline Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Kalona-Ulun'suti
Body Build: Regular
-- Male Leg Up or down: Up
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Father of the Soquili Hallow's Bane.
WIP Needed? Yes please! Or just watching a livestream.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Yngvar
Owner: Nymphalidae
Breed: Demon
Temper: Severe
Element (Ulun’Suti Only): Fire
Tag Background: CC
Tag Frame Color: CC
Tag Feather Color(s): CC

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Regular body lines with the alt/longer fetlocks, leg up pose. His body is a dark forest green. He should have one long, bright green stripe starting from the centre of the tip of his nose that goes all the way down his neck, back, and to just the top of the base of his tail. He should have bright green stripes all along the sides of his body, neck, and head, similar to snake patterns. Unlike the reference pic, I'd like the stripes to extend past the scales on his body, but not reach the very bottom of his belly. On his face, I would specifically like one stripe that goes down over his eye (and is the same width of his eye), and extends down to below his chin, like this.
Face: I do not want the ulun'suti big mouth, jawline, or ear frills. I'd like the mouth to be edited to have slightly elongated white fangs, like his son, but not smiling. I'd like him to have an angry/fierce expression, but not snarling. Something like the female kalona mouth would be great. I'd like his eyes to be bright green, same color as his stripes, and for the whites of his eyes to be blacked out.
Mane: Custom mane, long and all black. I'd like it to be sleek but with a little bit of body to it (just not greasy/flat looking), and slightly hanging in his face, but not enough to hide his eye(s) or most of his face. It's okay if the eye is partially covered, but I'd like the details to still be visible. His hair should reach down to around just above his knees, at the maximum length minor edited mane is allowed to be.
Tail: I'd like the top part of the tail scales (no underside scales), with the tail blades. The tail should be the same color green as the base color of his body, and his tail scales should match his body scales in color. The tail blades should be black.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'd like the fetlocks edited to be short-ish please, unless there is already a template for shorter fetlocks, in which case using it is fine! Kalona cloven hooves. The hooves are a bright green, the same color as his stripes and eyes. Around his front two hooves, I'd like there to be swirling flames, similar to this, but a bright blue. I'd also like him to have the ulun'suti leg spurs, colored dark forest green to match his body. No ulun'suti raptor claws/toe claws.
Reference Image(s):
- Main Reference | Without Wing
- Stripe Pattern 01 | Stripe Pattern 02
- Wing Membrane Pattern
- Specific Eye Stripe
- Horns - Very rough example of the markings.
- Hallows Bane - His son.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): I'd like two sets of edited/unique black horns. They sit back behind his ears on his head, one right below the other, and are smooth with very slight curves. On the top of each horn are tooth-like spikes. The lower horns should be smaller than the upper horns. I'd like bright green (to match his body stripes) tribal-style markings on his horns, in two "stripes" on each horn. The exact markings are CC, the reference image just has a very rough example of what I'd like since I cannot draw tribal markings and had to use a brush. The reference shows all this better than I can explain. These should be longer than the ulun'suti smooth horn template.
Wings: Kalona Wing Style 5. I'd like the membrane of the wings to be a light green. The feathers on the wings are CC; maybe black with some sort of pattering? Something that matches with the rest of his color scheme. The rest of the 'arm' parts of his wings are the same shade of green as his body. The spikes/claws can be black. I'd like some sort of pattern on the membrane of the wings -- I'm picturing a faint, uneven tortoise shell pattern (uneven as in not perfect hexagonal shapes, more like this), in a very slightly darker green than the base wing membrane color?
Fins: N/A.
Scales: I'd like the ulun'suti back scales and leg scales, but no belly scales. A mossy green, slightly lighter green than his body. See 'Body' section for a description of the stripes.
Pelt: N/A.
Other Notes: I'd like him to have the ulun'suti template face spikes, colored black with green highlights, like his son's horns. I'd also like him to have the front legs spikes, colored just black, but only the ones on the back of the front leg. No spikes on the front of the front legs, please.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A.
Custom Items: A gold chain that hooks onto the second spike of each horn, and a gold chain attacked that hangs down a little and is connected to a gold cuff that is closer to the ends of the horns. The reference shows what I mean way better. I'd like this bracelet on all four of his legs, just below the knee joints. I'd also like him to be wearing this necklace, but the black parts should be silver and the copper parts should be gold to match his bracelets.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
- Horn Accessories - The gold should match the gold of the bracelets.
- Bracelet
- Necklace - Black parts should be silver and the copper parts should be gold to match the bracelet.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself, but he is being costumed as the father of Hallow`s Bane. I have received permission from II--Gen3sis--II (formerly YamiBakuraChan) to both custom the father of her soquili, as well as use him as a reference. I also received permission from Sabin Duvert to reference her pet, Xibalba. I can ask either/both of them to PM you to confirm if needed!

~*~ Familiar ~*~
Owner: Nymphalidae
Name: Skorargeirr
Breed: Snake
Temper: Zealous
Familiar Description: Colored like a bothrops asper snake. Can I get him without the tail rattle please?
- http://www.marietta.edu/~biol/costa_rica/la_suerte/images/bothrops_asper_0130.jpg
- http://churchfun.com/images/wp/snakes/7.jpg
- http://www.naturephoto-cz.com/photos/sevcik/bothrops-asper--bothrops-asper.jpg
- http://www.travellog.com/guatemala/ikbolay/images/08BOTH.JPG
- http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5704/b1asper.jpg
On its own tag, a soq's, or both?: Both. And I'd like a cert of Yngvar without his familiar too, please!
Tag Colors: CC

((I didn't include the gold/items that I bribed with but I have that saved too if needed))

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:19 am

Username: musicaloner7
Original Colorist: n/a
Link to win: Wishing Star
Type of win: Pony

Colorist Preferences: hanging, ryuu, riri

What you won: semicustom

My Long Lost Family Member
Soquili in search of a relative: User Image
Relation : cousin
Race (first choice): kalona
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): common
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? a key
Short IC Response: Since coming to these new lands, Ivette had made quite a few accomplishments. Found quite a few interesting individuals, and even gained a traveling companion who was also a means of protection... not that she needed it, of course. But gazing upon the wishing star, those glowing eyes shimmering bright, she gave a soft snort, "It's been some time since I've seen my family.. I'm sure that they'd be quite envious of my accomplishments~" she gloated, "Especially that cousin of mine. Ah how amusing it would be to rub it in their face~" it was a subtle hint to the stars, but hopefully they'd catch her drift.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Username: pippi18848
Original Colorist: Neph
Link to win: xXx

Colorist Preferences: No prefs

What you won: Breeding

Parents and Owners Shula [pippi18848/Lady_Shinigami] x Tristian [bella dea]

Shula [pippi18848/[strike]Lady_Shinigami[/strike]] x Tristian [bella dea]

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Shula (pippi18848/Lady_Shinigami)
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Tristian (bella dea)
User Image

1. xXx
2. xXx
3. xXx
4. xXx
5. xXx
6. xXx
7. xXx
8. xXx
9. xXx
10.xXx
11. xXx
12. xXx
13. xXx
14. xXx
15. xXx
16. xXx
17. xXx
18. xXx
19. xXx
20. xXx

Unedited? N
Lifemate or Fling?: Lifemate
Co Ownership?: xXx
Teepees: Pipp Bella
Throwbacks?: Sure!
Link to previous Generations: [shula mom] [shulas grandmother]

(tristians great grandmother) (grandfather) (mother) (other great grand mother) (great great grandmother) (father)
Link to Breeding Agreement: [x]

**Neph did get in touch with me on Dec. 19th via Aim.
"I'm really, really, really sorry about the time frame in which it's taken me to complete your breeding. I've got almost everything done. I just need to relocate my tablet to finish. It's sort of MIA t the moment. I'm on Xmas break now. So once I relocate it in my belongings, I will be completing it and posting all the stages at once, so there's no longer any wait. Again, I'm super super super sorry. :<"

I have no idea if anyone else has heard from him. I don't know really what's going on at this point and I'm kind of all "Holy crap I don't want to go requesting new ponies if he's almost done and make more work for people." but yet at the same time I know my breeding partner is getting antsy about getting the breeding done so we can continue with plots and things involving them. So please make the judgement of if we wait or if someone else takes on the breeding.**

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:41 pm

Username:AislingJuno
Link to win: here
Type of win: pony

Colorist Preferences: -Mind,Ryuu,hanging gallow, Ririka,[+Katch+] , one over three, Uta

What you won: Soquili Custom

Original form

First choice -Also is a custom newbie

Edit Category: heavy
Soquili Species: megamutant
Body Build: reg
-- Male Leg Up or down:leg down
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes please
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Xue Fang
Owner: AislingJuno
Breed: Snow Spirit
Temper: intrinsic

Element (ulun’suti Only):n/a
Tag Background: tag .
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s):cc

Body: grey, white, black
Face: around mouth black and the bridge of nose white -eyes aquamarine same color as brooch
Mane: black and white hair updo and hanging down with silver ties and silver bells on the ties. The front of the hair like the reference with section of hair in front being tied but with a silver tie and bell but unlike the back of the updo going to shoulder it should fall to the floor to pool on the floor tied by a bigger silver bell and no bangs. Ears should be bigger like but fluffier like a Cerynei’s

Tail: Wolf tail coloration as body gets darker black at tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: pawed
Reference Image(s): stormflower was sweet and allowed me to use two of her soq for hair reference Kohakumain hair ref , Nokomis
Coat color refrence: 1 ,2
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: white fluffy fur shawl that goes around shoulders to chest held by an big aquamarine silver brooch and a few white clouds around body.
Reference Image(s) for Items: shawl broochbut silver setting doesn’t have to look exactly like reference image. hair silver bells Cloud (Mist) version

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:n/a

*He still need to have a big bell at the end of his hair

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:04 pm

Username: FitzRoyal
Original Colorist: Neph
Link to win: X

Colorist Preferences: No Prefs

What you won: Unedited Breeding

Form

Entry Line: Whisk (FitzRoyal) x Vesia (FitzRoyal)
Whisk (FitzRoyal) x Vesia (FitzRoyal)

Image of mother:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Image of father:
User Image [ Uncert ]

You understand that all offspring will be Unedited?: Yep

Low Luck?: N/A
RP Qualified?: N/A
Lifemate? N/A
Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: No Stats
Throwbacks?: Yes!!!
Link to previous Generations: No Previous Gens...but Vesia has a Twin.
Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A. I own both.

I was never contacted by Neph, but Uta said in December he had worked on the set of breedings. Not sure how far he got?  

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

pinkdog

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:35 pm

Username: pinkdog
Original Colorist: Agneza
Link to win: x + credits spent on worklist
Type of win: Breeding

Colorist Preferences: Ryuu, mind, Riri, HG

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Ristyx owner by pinkdog
User Image
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Hyde owned by ktns
User Image
Low Luck?: no
Co Ownership?: No
Teepees: Ktns , Pinkdog
RPed couple?: no
Throwbacks?: Yes

Link to previous Generations:
Ristyx
Deneb x Barakiel
Rosaline x Apsinthion
Lady Luck x Voltaire
Leliel x Kirai
Narcissa x Lucifer
Nyanomic x Maleficent
Ashiikyu x Sayerel

Hyde
Cirque x Ibist
Calypso x Durga
Venombane x Quidal

Lifemate?: no
Link to Breeding Agreement: Here

Was last contacted in September.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:17 pm

Username: dawns_aura
Link to win: semi-custom from the rp madness month raffle

Colorist Preferences: in no particular order - hg, uta, heart, ryuu, zactura, 1/3

What you won: Semicustom

Soquili Semi-Custom Form

Gender: Male ( prefer alt. leg down lines, draft w/ no roman nose)
Breeds to avoid: all minis, kelpie

Color preferences/Fav Color Combos: Naturals, grey/black/white, earth tones ---> with hints of unnatural colors (teal, bright blues/purples) etc.

Likes: Small Animal companions, feathered wings, darker theme (no extreme blood/guts/gore type), lots of hair/fluff, gothic /victorian jewelry/accessories, markings, Bright jewel tone eyes (and/or heterochromia)

Dislikes: bald, rainbow barf, chest/cheek fluff, neons, excessive red/orange/yellow

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:14 pm

Username: Thalion
Original Colorist: N/A
Link to win: Rolled here
Type of win: Soquili

Colorist Preferences: Ririka, Mindsend, hanging gallow

What you won: Wishing Star - Long lost family member.

My Long Lost Family Member
Soquili in search of a relative: User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Race (first choice): Hippogryph
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): N/A
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A few of his feathers.
Short IC Response: What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask to find their relative?
"He always told me I was the featherhead. He was always kind of the...yanno, the dependable one. A stickler for the rules, a little too serious for his own good." He shook his head and clicked his beak a few times in agitation. "Funny that I managed to get out of that wasteland, but in the chaos I guess he got caught up. If he's still alive, maybe you can point him this way. I'd appreciate it."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:47 pm

Username: [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Original Colorist: ButtPuppetry
Link to win: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=8&t=23962693#356801985

Colorist Preferences: hanging gallow, Ririka, Mindsend, Zactura, in no particular order.

Entry Line: Quidal ([X]Natty-Chan[X]) x Jin-Soo (Ryuukishin)
Quidal ([X]Natty-Chan[X]) x Jin-Soo (Ryuukishin)

Image of mother:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Image of father:
User Image [ Uncert ]

You understand that all offspring will be Unedited?: Yes

Low Luck?: No
RP Qualified?: No
Lifemate? No
Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: [X]Natty-Chan[X], Ryuukishin
Link to previous Generations: N/A
Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]

Note: I'm told that Neph has gotten in contact with us (or at least Ryuu) on Aug. 10th and I do know that Neph had worked on all three stages, but nothing has been posted from pregnant lines to baskets. I was also told that attempts to get a hold of Neph have been made with no results.

Adult previews:
User Image User Image

We are fine with whoever taking this just following the design of the already made "babies" with any additions if the colorist wanted, or the babies can be redone completely. Whoever chooses this choice, whichever is easier, either is fine.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:43 pm
pinkdog

User Image
User Image

Ristyx
Deneb x Barakiel
Rosaline x Apsinthion
Lady Luck x Voltaire
Leliel x Kirai
Narcissa x Lucifer
Nyanomic x Maleficent
Ashiikyu x Sayerel

Hyde
Cirque x Ibist
Calypso x Durga
Venombane x Quidal

Neither I nor Neza have been contacted on this transferring (at least recently) and I would like to think that as the owner of the other horse in question that I should at least have a say in this....

I have seen WIPs of these and I would like these to stay with Neza. I do NOT agree to the artists chosen, and I would like it to be taken note of that I was NOT asked about this.

Neza is getting married in May and is employed full time, I have faith that these will be completed. Especially since these were HER credits used, Im pretty sure these cant be transferred without HER say either.

EDIT: Sorry if I sound irritated, this is just presumptuous and ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:15 am
Ktns
pinkdog

User Image
User Image

Ristyx
Deneb x Barakiel
Rosaline x Apsinthion
Lady Luck x Voltaire
Leliel x Kirai
Narcissa x Lucifer
Nyanomic x Maleficent
Ashiikyu x Sayerel

Hyde
Cirque x Ibist
Calypso x Durga
Venombane x Quidal

Neither I nor Neza have been contacted on this transferring (at least recently) and I would like to think that as the owner of the other horse in question that I should at least have a say in this....

I have seen WIPs of these and I would like these to stay with Neza. I do NOT agree to the artists chosen, and I would like it to be taken note of that I was NOT asked about this.

Neza is getting married in May and is employed full time, I have faith that these will be completed. Especially since these were HER credits used, Im pretty sure these cant be transferred without HER say either.

EDIT: Sorry if I sound irritated, this is just presumptuous and ridiculous.

This isn't an official transfer: they were asking me what they should do and I TOLD them to post here so I could get in contact with Agneza and request a progress report, just so we'd have an official record of it. I HAVE indeed sent a message via PM to Agneza about it (See below)

User ImageUser Image

Please wait until you actually ask Agneza if she got a message or ask a member of staff such as Uta or Myself what's going on before sending making accusatory claims at people, especially in public.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:34 pm

Username: Faid Shadowlight
Original Colorist: Mobster Goose
Link to win: Syaoran-Puu's SC's from July 2013.

Colorist Preferences: Mobster (if possible), HG, Ryuu,

What you won: Soquili Custom

form (for quick browsing)
Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: Halfbreed Unicorn (Uni/Reg)
Body Build: build & pose normal
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Various shades of cream & blond in a random merle pattern (have fun with this though IF it looks really bad feel free to CC markings in these colours)

Face: Cream, no markings.

Eyes: sea/azure Blue

Mane: Custom blond, layered pulled back into a ponytail (not too long but not too short) with a thin blue ribbon.

Tail: Blond custom unicorn tail, made to look like a Cat tail, matching his mane in colour. (Mind demonstrated this on a LS but I can't get permission to use the ref she used)

Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal. No special colour for the fetlocks, they can blend in with the pelt. Hoves reg in style, grey in colour, to match his gloves in the ref.

Reference Image(s):
Pelt marking example 1
Pelt marking example 2
Mane 1
Mane 2
Mane 3
Mane 4
Mane & Tail Full Body
Mane & Tail Full Body 2 - more this length please

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: - List below - Finding specific refs is hard most are full body images.

Trousers - Blue, Redesigned to look like cowboy chaps, but instead of a belt the 2 sides connect over the lower back/upper rump with the broard strap, a buckle showing might look cool too. Otherwise a little loose over the upper leg, a cargo pant style pocket showing. (Full Body 1 & Chaps)

Belts - Light Brown/Tan, multiple around the hips. (Full Body 1)

Boots/Cuffs - Cuffs: Blue, black & silver, not covering the whole hoof (some hoof showing at the bottom) Some lace/ruffles showing from the cuff over the glove. Button of the cuff is silver (Full Body 2)

Boots: 2 shades of grey, faintly pirate style. Again not covering the whole hoof. (Boots & Full Body 2)

Vest & Neck Ruffle - Combination between Full Body 2 & 3. Longer ruffle like in 3 with the gold thing holding it and the larger collar. However no beads going around the neck, instead the blue ribbon goes around the neck and hangs down each end/side of the gold thing. The Vest is pretty much the same in all the Full Body refs, just loose the white undershirt that covers the waist.

Harness - Brown leather, looks like a shoulder holster without the holster. (Harness Front & Back)

Scabbard - Brown and other colours. will need adapting as it will hold one of his daggers. (Full Body 1)

Dagger(s) - see Full Body 1 ref - same style, colours etc including beads hanging from the hilt. One goes in the scheath on his hip, one can lay by his front hoof point dug into the "ground".

Earring - Full body 1 & 3 - 3 coloured beads, matches the beads on his gold neck thing. Nearest ear only

Reference Image(s) for Items:
Full Body 1
Full Body 2
Full Body 3
Full Body 4
Chaps
Boots
Harness Front
Harness Back

All references plus extras can be found HERE

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zidane Tribal
Owner: Faid Shadowlight
Breed: Terran Genome
Temper: Valiant
Mate: None
Tag Background: This please - Or CC if you have something more Awesome in mind (though maybe poke me a pm to show?)
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out