Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Social Studies (teacher is out) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:04 am
Kaiten Jiron
quoting in case you want Matt to show up for this class because Dale is only doing the experiment once.

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale Walking in strides from the teacher lounge on his way to his classroom. He knew he was running a little late in returning to his classroom, but he wasn't going to run in the halls. Pleased to see the usual students by the classroom door. "Looks like the experiment can still happen today" he thought as he approaches. "Sorry for lateness. Lost track of time during lunch" he apologizes to them as he holds his thermos under one arm before unlocking the door then going on inside. "Sure, Moris. Meet me at my desk when you're ready" he said as he turned on the lights and headed over to the windows to close the curtains.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris furrows his eyebrows a little expecting a bad reaction to what he had said because of the pause he was getting from Jeffery. Expression softens in relief to what his boyfriend's response. "Hm? Yeah, he right down the hall coming this way to the classroom" he answered gesturing in the direction he sees Mr. Navy. "Are you in such a hurry for class to start?" he asked quietly with a nervous chuckle because he didn't think he would hear such a question come from his boyfriend. "Guess I'm talking a little more than usual today. Hopefully I'm not talking his ears off in being talkative" he thought stepping off to the side while the teacher opens the door. He began to realize there was something else he needed to worry about when it comes to this movie date. "Sir, could I speak to you for a moment before class starts?" he asked meekly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:10 pm
Genkawolf
Kaiten Jiron
quoting in case you want Matt to show up for this class because Dale is only doing the experiment once.

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale Walking in strides from the teacher lounge on his way to his classroom. He knew he was running a little late in returning to his classroom, but he wasn't going to run in the halls. Pleased to see the usual students by the classroom door. "Looks like the experiment can still happen today" he thought as he approaches. "Sorry for lateness. Lost track of time during lunch" he apologizes to them as he holds his thermos under one arm before unlocking the door then going on inside. "Sure, Moris. Meet me at my desk when you're ready" he said as he turned on the lights and headed over to the windows to close the curtains.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris furrows his eyebrows a little expecting a bad reaction to what he had said because of the pause he was getting from Jeffery. Expression softens in relief to what his boyfriend's response. "Hm? Yeah, he right down the hall coming this way to the classroom" he answered gesturing in the direction he sees Mr. Navy. "Are you in such a hurry for class to start?" he asked quietly with a nervous chuckle because he didn't think he would hear such a question come from his boyfriend. "Guess I'm talking a little more than usual today. Hopefully I'm not talking his ears off in being talkative" he thought stepping off to the side while the teacher opens the door. He began to realize there was something else he needed to worry about when it comes to this movie date. "Sir, could I speak to you for a moment before class starts?" he asked meekly.

Jeffery’smiled “well yea I’m really excited for tonight so I guess I’m in kinda a rush for classes to be over “he said rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. He then raised a eyebrow at what Moris asked and how he asked a little curious but chooseing not to say anything about it as he went into the room with the blonde then went to a desk so Moris could talk to the teacher  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:09 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale returned to his moment later after Moris got there. "What do you need to talk about?" he asked after sitting down. He hears him just fine with the student lowering his voice and wondered if he didn't want the other student hearing what they were discussing about. "Well, I had my first date ever yesterday, but I will try my best" he replied quietly. "Coincidentally, the first date was at the cinema. If you're feeling sleepy you could leave the room a bit to stretch your arms and warm up some because those rooms can be cold. Since it is a date maybe he will make a move. Intimate stuff did happen while we were sitting in the back" he said quietly and chuckled a little. "No problem, Moris" he said before standing up to start teaching class.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris mentally sighed when he heard Jeffery's explanation for his question. "Makes sense. Sounds like his kind of motive. Sweet none the less. This one will end early for him this time for experiment part of the class time" he thought as he set his knack sack and boutique of flowers on the desk next to Jeffery. Went over to the teacher's desk standing in front of it so his back would be to his boyfriend while he wait for the teacher. Hesitated before speaking, "I need dating advice" he lowered his voice halfway through. "Had mine's recently too. Anyways our second date is at the cinema and...from I what I know since I never been to the cinema is that it is usually date after the movie starts. So what I want advice on is what should I do to avoid falling asleep once the lights are out? I try not to nap in public places, but its hard not to if its dark for long periods of time" he asked quietly. He felt hot around the cheeks while listening and does a side glance at Jeffery. "Guess it would be kind of disappointing if he didn't make move during the movie" he thought as he looks back to the teacher. "Okay, Mr. Navy. Thanks for the advice" he said then returned to his desk.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:27 am
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale returned to his moment later after Moris got there. "What do you need to talk about?" he asked after sitting down. He hears him just fine with the student lowering his voice and wondered if he didn't want the other student hearing what they were discussing about. "Well, I had my first date ever yesterday, but I will try my best" he replied quietly. "Coincidentally, the first date was at the cinema. If you're feeling sleepy you could leave the room a bit to stretch your arms and warm up some because those rooms can be cold. Since it is a date maybe he will make a move. Intimate stuff did happen while we were sitting in the back" he said quietly and chuckled a little. "No problem, Moris" he said before standing up to start teaching class.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris mentally sighed when he heard Jeffery's explanation for his question. "Makes sense. Sounds like his kind of motive. Sweet none the less. This one will end early for him this time for experiment part of the class time" he thought as he set his knack sack and boutique of flowers on the desk next to Jeffery. Went over to the teacher's desk standing in front of it so his back would be to his boyfriend while he wait for the teacher. Hesitated before speaking, "I need dating advice" he lowered his voice halfway through. "Had mine's recently too. Anyways our second date is at the cinema and...from I what I know since I never been to the cinema is that it is usually date after the movie starts. So what I want advice on is what should I do to avoid falling asleep once the lights are out? I try not to nap in public places, but its hard not to if its dark for long periods of time" he asked quietly. He felt hot around the cheeks while listening and does a side glance at Jeffery. "Guess it would be kind of disappointing if he didn't make move during the movie" he thought as he looks back to the teacher. "Okay, Mr. Navy. Thanks for the advice" he said then returned to his desk.

Jefferys face turned slightly red only hearing the last part of what the teacher said getting his blush under control when Moris came back he Then Turning to his lover his head tilted sideways a curious look on his face “ is everything okay Moris “ he asked a hint of worry In his tone wondering if something was bother the other male  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:15 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"The experiment is going to happen today and when its time Jeffery is free to go" Dale said towards them as he started up the project. He dimmed the lights then turned his back to them while he pulls down the projector screen carefully.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris rubs his cheeks a bit with his cold hands to try to cool them down. Didn't look at him at first while he got out his notebook. He nods, "Yes, everything is okay Jeff" he replied. "You...you didn't hear any of that did you?" he asked while the teacher's back was turned.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:12 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"The experiment is going to happen today and when its time Jeffery is free to go" Dale said towards them as he started up the project. He dimmed the lights then turned his back to them while he pulls down the projector screen carefully.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris rubs his cheeks a bit with his cold hands to try to cool them down. Didn't look at him at first while he got out his notebook. He nods, "Yes, everything is okay Jeff" he replied. "You...you didn't hear any of that did you?" he asked while the teacher's back was turned.

Jeffery bit his lip and said softly to the blonde “only the last part of what the teacher said “ taking out his notebook and pen to take down the notes he would need  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:23 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale waited for them to stop talking before doing a short summary of the last lesson with the aid of images on the screen. Pulled up a different powerpoint as he goes into the new lesson and giving pauses for any questions.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris felt relieved his boyfriend didn't overhear the other parts. "Next time the talks should be held in the hall with the classroom door closed" he thought. "Then you know what my new exceptions are and its up to you to comply" he replied softly. Listens to the teacher and looks at the screen while the last lesson was summarized. Started writing down notes once he was talking about the new stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:51 am
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale waited for them to stop talking before doing a short summary of the last lesson with the aid of images on the screen. Pulled up a different powerpoint as he goes into the new lesson and giving pauses for any questions.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris felt relieved his boyfriend didn't overhear the other parts. "Next time the talks should be held in the hall with the classroom door closed" he thought. "Then you know what my new exceptions are and its up to you to comply" he replied softly. Listens to the teacher and looks at the screen while the last lesson was summarized. Started writing down notes once he was talking about the new stuff.

A new blush filled his face at what Moris said as he nodded his head thinking of what he should do while they are there, as he listened to the lesson the teacher was giving and writing down all that he would need  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:47 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale takes a small break from the lesson about early transportation to make an announcement to the students. "Like I have mentioned yesterday that I would inform you in advance of when there is a quiz or test coming up. The first one is coming up the Monday of next week" he announced. "What you have learned in this class so far" he answered. "Although unlike you. Jeffery hasn't been in this class as you have and may have to customize it just for the early exploration chapters" he added. "If Jeffery is okay then I'm okay with it" he replied then looks over to Jeffery.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"How much does it cover?" Moris asked after hearing the announcement. "That's true, but maybe I can help him catch up to where I'm at over the weekend, sir" he suggested as a better solution to the problem.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:50 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale takes a small break from the lesson about early transportation to make an announcement to the students. "Like I have mentioned yesterday that I would inform you in advance of when there is a quiz or test coming up. The first one is coming up the Monday of next week" he announced. "What you have learned in this class so far" he answered. "Although unlike you. Jeffery hasn't been in this class as you have and may have to customize it just for the early exploration chapters" he added. "If Jeffery is okay then I'm okay with it" he replied then looks over to Jeffery.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"How much does it cover?" Moris asked after hearing the announcement. "That's true, but maybe I can help him catch up to where I'm at over the weekend, sir" he suggested as a better solution to the problem.

“I’m well I’m sure with Moris's help I can catch up enough to have a passing grade at least “he said smiling at said blonde
(OOC:Sorry for the short post I have some writers block)  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:28 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"There will be some leniency since its the first quiz and for the next one to see what works for this class" Dale said to them. "Plus this will be my first quiz to be giving out. Finding out the difficulty that works helps with writing the tests too" he thought. "Yes, Moris. That is correct" he said as he opens up the curtains. "That's it for class and this is when you are free to leave for the experiment part, Jeff. I will be back with the chicken for the mummification" he said as he turned off the projector, gently pulled the screen up and with the lights on he steps out of the classroom.

the amazing kitsune
((OOC:NP, it happens.))

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris smiles both mentally and on the outside when his boyfriend agreed to the help with studying. "Feels good hearing that and I will work hard in helping him this weekend" he thought. "Last class, You've said the vocabulary is what the quizzes focus on, correct? So what we go over tomorrow will be the last of the early exploration, right?" he asked him. Packed up his knack sack after the teacher left the classroom. "Want us to meet up back at the house since you have something to do before the date? I would like for you to keep on the attire, but the decision is up to in whether you change or not" he asked Jeffery after standing up.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:41 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"There will be some leniency since its the first quiz and for the next one to see what works for this class" Dale said to them. "Plus this will be my first quiz to be giving out. Finding out the difficulty that works helps with writing the tests too" he thought. "Yes, Moris. That is correct" he said as he opens up the curtains. "That's it for class and this is when you are free to leave for the experiment part, Jeff. I will be back with the chicken for the mummification" he said as he turned off the projector, gently pulled the screen up and with the lights on he steps out of the classroom.

the amazing kitsune
((OOC:NP, it happens.))

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris smiles both mentally and on the outside when his boyfriend agreed to the help with studying. "Feels good hearing that and I will work hard in helping him this weekend" he thought. "Last class, You've said the vocabulary is what the quizzes focus on, correct? So what we go over tomorrow will be the last of the early exploration, right?" he asked him. Packed up his knack sack after the teacher left the classroom. "Want us to meet up back at the house since you have something to do before the date? I would like for you to keep on the attire, but the decision is up to in whether you change or not" he asked Jeffery after standing up.

Jeffery nodded to his question “yes I will meet you back there and don’t worry my rose I will still be wearing this outfit “he said with a small smile then leaning in and kissing the blonde after to pulling away he rubbed the other males cheek with his thumb “I’ll see you at the dorm”  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:15 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale looked over the collar that Jiho had given him back at the teacher's lounge to admire it some more. He planned to wear it on the day of the date, but for now continue wearing the one he got from him from the first date yesterday. He viewed these symbols as representations for his commitment to Jiho and their relationship together. Stored the chicken in the cafeteria where it could thaw out and be far enough away from the classroom. His return was only a few minutes and came in with one of those table on wheels with the chicken covered up.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris smiles happily at his boyfriend's response and kisses back. He nods a little, "Geez, you haven't left yet and I already miss you a lot, Jeff" he said blushing lightly. "Maybe I can come up with a cool nickname like he does with me during our time apart, but something I would be comfortable with saying in public" he thought while staring at Jeffery until he was out of sight then his attention to the teach when the man returned.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:31 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale looked over the collar that Jiho had given him back at the teacher's lounge to admire it some more. He planned to wear it on the day of the date, but for now continue wearing the one he got from him from the first date yesterday. He viewed these symbols as representations for his commitment to Jiho and their relationship together. Stored the chicken in the cafeteria where it could thaw out and be far enough away from the classroom. His return was only a few minutes and came in with one of those table on wheels with the chicken covered up.

the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris smiles happily at his boyfriend's response and kisses back. He nods a little, "Geez, you haven't left yet and I already miss you a lot, Jeff" he said blushing lightly. "Maybe I can come up with a cool nickname like he does with me during our time apart, but something I would be comfortable with saying in public" he thought while staring at Jeffery until he was out of sight then his attention to the teach when the man returned.

((OOC : Jeffery is back in the dorm getting cleaned up and waiting for Moris ))  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:19 pm
OoC
Sorry took me a while. Not performing 100% I'm afraid.

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Race: Irish Nekojin (cat demon)
Current Form: Ginger cat
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Black jeans, sneakers and an open leather jacket
Health: Great
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.
With: Mr. Navy, another student.
Where: Princeton Academy || Social Studies Class
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Matt walked through the hall and into the classroom. He hadn't forgotten the invite he had been offered and he looked forward to seeing the class. Once he walked in, he didn't really see the teacher, only some students and he scratched his ear a bit, wondering if he mistook the time. Nonetheless he walked to one of the desks and sat down to wait for Mr. Navy, giving a wave to the other two students as they seemed to be talking and he didn't want to interrupt. One walked off and the teacher came back in. The feline smiled a bit and gestured a salute to the man, remembering the words of Ruel. Just a nestled instinct, not something to worry about. "I'm sorry if I am late, I could swear I understood the time correctly." he apologized genuinely.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dorm&Profile: Matt Yarn/Dorm #11

Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items