Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Social Studies (teacher is out) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:48 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale put the cap back on the marker then set it down. He looks at the student and sees him smiling again then at the desk. "Forgot to ask. Are you going to remember all of this? Or I could give you a sheet of paper and a pencil to use?" he asked him. Felt silly he forgot to ask if the guy was a note taker or not.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:17 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Race: Irish Nekojin (cat demon)
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Black jeans, sneakers and an open leather jacket
Health: Great
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.
With: Mr. Navy
Where: Princeton Academy || Social Studies Class ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Oh, I usually do take notes yes. But since this was such an impromptu class, I was doing my best to remember. If I could have a paper and pencil, please. I can copy it into a notebook later." he replied. That he did have plenty of: Notebooks, come to think of it. He almost forgot he had brought a bunch which were just waiting in his dormitory. He would copy the notes in one of those.

Dorm&Profile: Matt Yarn/Dorm #11

Genkawolf

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:34 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

The word impromptu took Dale a moment in recalling what it meant after the student had finished speaking. "Okay, I will fetch them then" he said as he opened up one of the desk drawers and took out a sheet of notebook paper and a sharpen pencil. Handed back items to Matt, "Not exactly unrehearsed, just know what to focus on more after the first time. Planning can go to waste when student attendance is unpredictable" he explained why his teaching seems that way. "No worries though your tests and quizzes will specifically tailored to what I've taught you and assigned reading" he tells him.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:58 am
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt smiled and nodded when the teacher said he would get some paper and a pencil. That would definitely help in remembering it all and noting it down back at his dorm. "Thank you, Mr. Navy." he said when they placed the materials on his desk and he immediately wrote down all he had heard so far, so he could pick up from there. His ears twitched slightly before he looked up at the other when they spoke again. "Unusual approach." he started as he thought about it. "But it sounds good and I kind of like it." he then added and chuckled softly.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:48 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"You're welcome, Mr. Yarn" said Dale smiling lightly. Couldn't help thinking of the word yawn when he had said that name because they sounded so similar in pronunciation. "Good to hear" he said and eventually figure out what to do to entertain himself during free time. "Class is dismissed and once you've finished note taking you're free to go and I'll go too and get ready for date tonight" he said and went to the back of the classroom to make everything like the windows are secured and locked then placed his laptop and papers into its bag.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:04 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Once Matt was done taking notes from the board as well, he folded the piece of paper and walked to the other's desk to return the pencil. "A date huh? Enjoy. Thank you for the quick intrioduction, I look forward to class." he spoke and gave the man a smile before he left the classroom with a gentle wave. They did say they were free to go and the feline saw no reason to stay longer. After all, Mr. Navy had said he had to get ready as well, so Matt didn't want to hold them up to much. After he left the classroom he immediately turned and started walking to his dorm so he could at least arrange for that notebook.

----------Exit----------

-

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:24 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"No problem, Matt and see you then" Dale replied and waves back. "Hopefully it will be enjoyable for Jiho" he thought as he returned the pencil to the drawer. Grabbed his bag and locked the classroom door on the way out.[exit]

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:11 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
As Moris was turning around a corner as they headed for the social studies classroom he looked over to his boyfriend. "Random question, Jeff. Do you celebrate your own birthday? Not sure if I asked you that or not" he asked to fill in the verbal silence during this walk. Tried not to wonder what sort of movie Jeffery will be taking him to. Plus he gets a chance to stare at him in his handsome, formal clothes again.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:30 pm
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
As Moris was turning around a corner as they headed for the social studies classroom he looked over to his boyfriend. "Random question, Jeff. Do you celebrate your own birthday? Not sure if I asked you that or not" he asked to fill in the verbal silence during this walk. Tried not to wonder what sort of movie Jeffery will be taking him to. Plus he gets a chance to stare at him in his handsome, formal clothes again.

Jeffery frowned slightly and shook his head “no not since what happened I’ve never wanted to for awhile since I hated what I had become but after awhile I just got used to not doin it “he said softly as he looked down slightly “ I don’t know if I should still not do it or give it a try again.”  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:39 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"It up to you if you want to or not. Got up to the actual day and time to decide" said Moris and softly patted him on his back with his free hand. He wasn't going to try to convince him to celebrate his birthday and thought it would be unnecessary to attempt to do so. "As for me I've never had a birthday and didn't have a good reason to ever want to. Never been to invited to one. Without my birth certificate I wouldn't know what day and month it was let alone my age. I don't plan to make any change about it" he shares with him. "Also the same with holidays until I made that suggestion about celebrating one of the Japanese holidays in language" he added.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:46 pm
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"It up to you if you want to or not. Got up to the actual day and time to decide" said Moris and softly patted him on his back with his free hand. He wasn't going to try to convince him to celebrate his birthday and thought it would be unnecessary to attempt to do so. "As for me I've never had a birthday and didn't have a good reason to ever want to. Never been to invited to one. Without my birth certificate I wouldn't know what day and month it was let alone my age. I don't plan to make any change about it" he shares with him. "Also the same with holidays until I made that suggestion about celebrating one of the Japanese holidays in language" he added.

Jeffery grabbed the blondes hand and gave it a gentle squeeze” thank you for sharing that with me Moris it makes me happy that you can tell me “ he said giving the blonde a small smile “ well I do still celebrate Christmas not so much valentines for obvious reason “ saying the last part with a small laugh “ but if you’re okay with it I would like to do both with you when they come “  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:49 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris briefly looks down at their hands when he felt the gentle squeeze. "That is one of the ways in getting to know each more. Sharing personal info we wouldn't normally share with other people" he said smiling back at him. "Is Christmas anything like it is on tv? I've all thought Valentine was celebrated the wrong way and wasn't meant for romantic stuff. There are already of holidays for that" he asked. "I guess I would with trying them out at least once" he said blushing a little in imagining how it will go.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:52 pm
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris briefly looks down at their hands when he felt the gentle squeeze. "That is one of the ways in getting to know each more. Sharing personal info we wouldn't normally share with other people" he said smiling back at him. "Is Christmas anything like it is on tv? I've all thought Valentine was celebrated the wrong way and wasn't meant for romantic stuff. There are already of holidays for that" he asked. "I guess I would with trying them out at least once" he said blushing a little in imagining how it will go.

“Well for the Christmas thing it depends on what you were watching on tv “ he said with a chuckle “if you don’t think Valentine’s Day was meant for romance then what did you think it was for “he asked honestly curious  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:18 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"I guess twentieth century and older in what I had access to and mostly shown when the holiday is approaching" Moris said thinking back to the movies he has seen in the past. "To torment the people who are single or chooses to be single. Desperate crazies come out too looking for new prey" he answered and cringes a little at the last part.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:32 pm
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth
"I guess twentieth century and older in what I had access to and mostly shown when the holiday is approaching" Moris said thinking back to the movies he has seen in the past. "To torment the people who are single or chooses to be single. Desperate crazies come out too looking for new prey" he answered and cringes a little at the last part.

Jeffery paused and blinked a couple time “ you know now that o think of it that’s not far from the truth “he said while looking at his his boyfriend with a smirk and raised eyebrows “and your The Christmas is pretty much truth spending time with loved ones exchanging gifts and all that “ then looking around “is the teacher even here “he asked  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff