Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Social Studies (teacher is out) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:32 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale wasn't surprised by Kei reaction and knew it would take some time for the boy to get used to this kind of communication. His right leg against the floor when Kei found his itchy spot that he likes to be scratched at. "Thanks to bathing regularly. Don't let just anyone touch me" he responded telepathically and he was being truthful. He leaned his head up and licked the hand Kei was using to pet him with.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:46 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled happily when Mr. Navy told him he doesn't let just anyone touch him. "So I'm one of the lucky ones?" He crouched down to the teachers level and smiled, "You have pretty eyes." He blushed a light pink when Mr. Navy licked his hand, but smiled.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:43 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale nodded his head, "Yes, you are" he answered telepathically. He was flattered by Kei's compliment about his eyes, "Yours are too, they reflect your lively personality wonderfully" he complimented him. He liked the shade of pink he saw on the neko's face then he licked his right cheek since the boy is crouched down at his level. He ignores the fact that Kei tastes lovely to him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:26 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled, "Thank you, you're the first one to ever tell me that." He frowned a bit, remembering some bad memories, but soon smiles. He doesn't like to show people his sad face, he wants people to be happy, so he smiles all the time. Kei blushed a bit more when Mr. Navy licked his right cheek and he let out a small giggle to try and hide the blush.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:54 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale wondered why more people didn't give Kei compliments because he always likes to be complimented. Seeing the frown pondering about what Kei was thinking about before seeing the smile. The jewel doesn't allow him to ready people's mind. "You're blushing looks so cute on you" he said telepathically and pleased to hear the neko boy giggle. He stood up to playfully nuzzle up against Kei.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei blushed more, "T-Thank you." He smiled thinking how kind Mr. Navy was, this is the first time he was shown so much kindness. When Mr. Navy nuzzled him, he giggled more and scratched behind his right ear again. "For a werewolf, you're very sweet, no offence."

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:13 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale moved his tails some at the sight of Kei some more. "You're welcome, Kei" he responded telepathically. He felt that Kei is worth protecting and thinking of going with the boy to his next class. His right foot thudded against the floor when Kei scratched in that same spot again, "None taken. I know how to keep my werewolf nature under control. If hadn't I would have either bitten and you would a were-neko or I could have eaten since I am carnivore, but I promise you have to worry about me slipping up" he explained and told him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled at Mr. Navy, letting out a soft giggle. "I was never worried in the first place, you give off a kind and soft aura." He let a tear slip from his eyes and quickly whips it away, he doesn't want his teacher to see him weak. Kei looked at Mr. Navy and smiled, moving his hand to his back. He scratched and petted his back.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:07 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"That's good and I am hear to know that" Dale said telepathically. "Is there something wrong? You are welcome to speak to me about anything" he asked after seeing the tear and he was a little worried. He moved up against Kei's hands as he was scratched and petted on his back. "I hope you won't mind if I go with you to your next" he said telepathically. He had nothing else to do now that his class time was over and he was about the other classes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:24 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei knew he could talk to Mr. Navy, "Well, I've never been shown so much kindness, my parents died when I was young and I lived with some relatives. They were never nice to me though." He smiled when Mr. Navy wanted to got with him to his next class. "I don't mind, but what about your other classes?" He wondered why his teacher want to even go in the first place.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:01 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Sorry for your lose, my parents died when I was longer too. Its too bad you didn't receive the kindness and love you very much deserved from your relatives" Dale telepathically consoled Kei. "Their all over with for the day, remember?" he asked back referring to why Kei got in trouble for missing class. "I teach three classes in the morning and one in the afternoon" he told him and he is pleased that Kei will allow him to go with him to his next.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:38 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled, "Its okay, my mom always told be to smile, so I do." He looked down, "M-May I hug you?" He smiled remembering that Mr. Navy didn't have any more classes. He took out his scheduled, "Hmmm, I have time before my nest class." He looked at Mr. Navy, "May I call you Dale?"

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:52 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Sounds like always keep your held up high or looking on the bright side" Dale replied telepathically. "Sure, go on ahead" he responded to the request of a hug. "Well, we can do whatever you want in the meantime" he offered. "That will be alright as long its not in front of other adults" he gave him permission to call him by his first name.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:15 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled happily and hugged Dale. "Okay and I wanna play outside!" He jumped up and down a bit, still hugging Dale. Kei's been wanting to run around outside and play since class started. "Well you play with me!?"

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:56 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Been a while since Dale last received a hug and it still felt good to him. He mentally chuckled, "Okay, when can do. I've spent enough indoors anyways" he said to him telepathically. "Sure, I will" he responded sounding happy. "As I am now or human form?" he asked he didn't mind either way.

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff