Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Social Studies (teacher is out) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:21 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled when Iyalet him go and watched him walk over to Dale. He looked back out the window and sighed frrling the warm sun on his face.

Genkawolf
TheSecondARISU

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:40 pm
TheSecondARISU
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale tried not to show on his face that he is uncomfortable with Iya being in his personal space. "Yes, I see you on the list" he assured him after seeing the name. "Make sure to come to tomorrow for class or else you will be counted as absent, understood?" he asked him.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:59 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

" don'т worry, ι wonт вιтe yoυ.
aт leaѕт, noт ιn тнe way yoυ're aғraιd oғ "

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

Iya hummed and shrugged, obviously not knowing the boundaries between student and teacher either as he rested his head on Dale's shoulder. "I always go to my classes... When I feel like it. Frankly though.." He stands up and steps away. "I don't like social studies. But I was told if I were going to be a normal human, i would have to take classes I don't like..."

The girly male sat on one of the student desks, crossing his legs and leaned back. "I thought this class was over for the day..." He looked between the other two with a suspicious look. "So why are you still here?"

Genkawolf
kimmico13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:17 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei opened his eyes and looked over to were Dale and Iya were. He seen Iya lay his head on Dale's shoulder and felt a knot in his stomech. He didn't know what this feeling was and shrugged it off. He looked at Dale when Iya asked the question, not knowing what to say.

Genkawolf
TheSecondARISU

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:35 pm
TheSecondARISU
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale thought it was bad enough this student is in his personal that he can breathing on his neck and now Iya has his chin on his shoulder. He knows what Iya is already based on scent and he was glad the student didn't try to bite Kei when he had the chance doing that hug. "You just made a contraction, I believe. You said you always go to class yet you don't when you don't feel like it. Doesn't matter if you like or dislike a class subject, what should matter is failing and passing the class and applying the knowledge to everyday life. It has nothing to do with normal humans because not all humans take education seriously enough" he lectured Iya and felt a little good to do that.
He relaxed a little when Iya moved and holding back his complaint of the student sitting on one of the desks like that. "Because its the teacher's duty to stay a little while in case a student shows up like you have" he answered and he didn't have a office otherwise he would be hanging around there instead.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:47 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

In order to properly protect his dear beloved, Smith tailed the strange fair-one-penny-man through the campus, an down halls to a strange class. He didn't quite want to get inside the room, the stranger might then see him. Instead the half-breed got into the ventilation system and shimmied over to peer through the vents and observe. Any strange behavior and the man would pounce. However, what equated as 'strange' to Smith cold mean anything. Smith was not all together mentally, he never had been it would seem.
The scene below was...interesting to say the least. The Penny-man seemed to be friendly with everyone. He was rather hands on. Smith wondered why his Ginger Snap wasn't like that, instead Agraj seemed cold, and pushed him away from the start. He would continue to watch though, because Agraj was his Ginger Snap, he had to protect him, just not from horse beasts.

TheSecondARISU

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:58 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

"I'm not a demon, I don't do contracts." He said after the lecture. "And what happened in 1812 doesnt happen to come up in every day life, so it's worthless knowledge." He shrugged. Iya sighed a bit, looking at the other student. He could easily read people and he giggled at the feeling between these two.

His sensitive ears picked up a sound, such a strange sound, someone was crawling through the vents. He took a long sniff of the air. Sorting through the lingering scent of anyone who had been in the room with the ones that were fresh, he picked up one he knew. "Ah, the odd man is here." Iya said to no one in particular and looked around, trying to pin-point where Smith was.

Genkawolf
kimmico13
Jez Robin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:21 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei decited to close his eyes again and enjoy the warmth. He could hear a weird sound but didn't know where it was coming from. He didn't bother with trying to find out were it was coming from and was slowly falling asleep.

Genkawolf
TheSecondARISU

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:46 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

Odd man? Was the stranger talking about him? Well, other people called him odd. Other people also called him insane, waste of life, weirdo, damn, pleasant on rare occasion too. So, was the Penny-man talking about...him? It was possible since Smith didn't see anyone else enter the room after he found his place in the vents.
There was a bit of a cracking sound as well. As per usual, something was about to break and it was caused by Smith. The guy seemed to be a destructive force of nature sometimes. With a mother being an angel, and a father being a kracken, it wasn't too out of the ordinary for him to break things. He did destroy the door to the classroom headed by Agraj's father after all.
Just like that, the vent gave way under his weight and Smith crashed face first onto the floor. "I sing the body electric!" He announced as he bounced up and began to dust himself off. "I follow the Penny-man to ensure beloved's safety." He added.

TheSecondARISU

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:09 pm
Jez Robin
TheSecondARISU
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale didn't understand what Iya was talking about since he didn't call him a demon nor imply it in any way and he didn't mention any contracts. He figured the vampire just made up some nonsense excuse to disregard the lecture. Which added to another reason he dislikes this student even more. He heard some strange noises too then Iya's strange comment about an odd man. He glanced over at Kei seeing the boy close to falling asleep then he felt startled at the noise of the vent giving way revealing what he presumes to be the odd man. He was certain this man was calling Iya the Penny-man which he thought was an amusing nickname because he was certain Kei hadn't met him.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:24 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

Iya laughed when Smith fell through. "Aww, you're falling for me~" he teased. Completely ignoring the man who he tuned out once the lecture started, hell, he didn't even listen the the full word when Dale spoke. "I'm not going to harm your boyfriend, he's not my type anyways.

The vampire eyed the teacher and licked his dry lips but shook his head. "You're not going to hold class with a hole in your ceiling, are you?"

Genkawolf
kimmico13
Jez Robin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:48 pm
User Image
Smith Doe
Escaped Psychopath

The man who seemed to be in charge of the room wasn't yelling, like Agraj's dad did. It was...pleasant? It was like something bad was going to happen just around the corner. All the more reason to stick close to the Penny-man to keep Agraj safe. He had to, for Agraj's sake. Even if Agraj had a really wierd way of showing love by not being attentive at all.
"Type? What are you talking about? I'm only here to make sure nothing strange goes on." He said as he looked around the room. It was in shambles now. Why was it that everything around him seemed to get blown up or destroyed? He sighed and shrugged slightly defeated. With a snap of his fingers the vent was back up but there was still a huge mess. Apparently his emotions were making it hard for him to fully fix his messes. "There's three radishes in the bunker on the ant pile. I'm lost in the maze of a rug." He plopped onto a desk.

TheSecondARISU

Genkawolf

Jez Robin

Dapper Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:47 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei was almost asleep till he heard a loud crash. He jumped and yelped and bit, his ears and tail now showing. Looking around he found what made the noise and sighed, trying to calm down.

Genkawolf
TheSecondARISU

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:45 pm
Jez Robin
TheSecondARISU
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Seeing Iya lick his lips while looking in his direction made Dale feel uncomfortable again. Kei's reaction to what has happened in the classroom wasn't out of the ordinary. "You do know that class isn't going at this very moment, Iya. It will be fixed by tomorrow, you will see if you show up for class tomorrow" he responded and thought no point in getting upset over an accident he had no way of preventing. At least the man tried to clean up his mess that he made of the classroom. He assumed the three radishes were Kei, Iya and himself and bunker is the classroom other than that he couldn't make sense of.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:29 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei started to feel uncomfortable, so he slowly walked over to Dale at his desk with his ears back and tail down. He didn't know what to do and hoped being near Dale would calm him down.

Genkawolf
TheSecondARISU

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas