Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Social Studies (teacher is out) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:07 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"You're pouting is certainly adorable" Dale said then he stepped away, "Pardon me, I was just trying to feel the warmth too" he explained. He touch his chain a little as he walked back to the classroom back door then leaned a little against the door frame.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei blushed and giggled a bit. He watched Dale go back tot he door he was at earlier. "We could share."

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:27 pm
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale shook his head, "No thanks, you can have it" he responded. A moment later he closed the door and walked over to his desk then sat down in his seat.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:44 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei shrugged and closed his eyes again, leaning on the wall. He smiled thinking about what they could do when they go outside.

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:25 am
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale mentally sighed and laid his head down on his laptop bag. He began to worry about his teaching career if he doesn't get any student tomorrow. He closed his eyes and yanked his chain twice feeling like he had failed his mentor.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:26 am
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

" don'т worry, ι wonт вιтe yoυ.
aт leaѕт, noт ιn тнe way yoυ're aғraιd oғ "

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

Iya walked through the halls of the campus, looking into each room like a creeper would, scoping everything out. He came to a room that looked to have only sleeping people in it. "Nap class?" he whispered. He looked up at the classroom number humming to himself "Oh, I have this class later."

Shrugging he stepped inside, brow red eyes softly glowing as he approached what he thinks is a sleeping student. Sleeping prey was the easiest. Iya didn't even check to see if the person was away before he leaned into the kitty person, ready to bite. He would like to bite the neck, but if an arm or a leg were any skin was exposed, he would try there first; if he want caught before he could do the deed, that was.

Genkawolf
kimmico13

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:35 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei felt a presence behind him, one he didn't know. He opened his eyes and turned his head a bit seeing, who he guessed was a student, was about to bit him. He gasped loudly and jumped away. "Who are you and what do you think you are doing!?"

Genkawolf
TheSecondARISU

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:49 pm
TheSecondARISU
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale let go of his chain then noticed the sounds of humming outside of class. He didn't pay anything to whoever was in the hall until he detected the scent of that person entering the classroom. He opened his eyes and sat up at alerted from hearing Kei's gasp then looked over to where they are.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:23 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

Iya snapped his jaw shut, stood straight and waved. "Hellloooo" He sang, his voice girly as it ever. He stepped back, hands clasping behind his back. His head tilted to the left and he played his most innocent smile. "I'm Iya, and I was...er... Smelling you." He lied.

Turning on a heel, he looked at the now awaken person at the desk. "Man, you people are light sleepers!" He calls, giggling to himself.

Genkawolf
kimmico13

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:15 pm
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei didn't think Iya was just "smelling" him, but decided to not think any more of it. "Its nice to meet you Iya and I wasn't sleeping, I was sun bathing." He smiled happily and looked at Dale.

Genkawolf
TheSecondARISU

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:26 pm
TheSecondARISU
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale sat up and leaned back in his seat, he didn't find Iya's lie to be believable. "I wasn't asleep either, I was just thinking with my eyes closed. Anyways Its rude of you to enter my classroom without knocking first" he responded and didn't like the way this student's voice sounded to his ears. "You're obviously a student of this school and I'm guessing this may be your first day. Is Social Studies of your classes? If so when are you supposed to have it?" he asked him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

The blond only gave a smile right back to the neko. "Oh my great lord, you're just adorable!" He tried to gather the other student in his arms for a hug and a cuddle. Iya had alway enjoyed the odd almost innocents of people, which Kei showed.

It's turned his attention back to the teacher. "Yeah, sorry bout that. I can't tell if people are faking sleep, sleeping, or dead." He shrugged, then nodded. "Ima student here. My name is Iya. I have this class tomorrow--that is if I don't die before then."

Genkawolf
kimmico13

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:23 am
User Image

❋ Kei Suzuki ❋

Kei smiled a bit when Iya hugged him. "Oh my name is Kei by the way." He looked at Dale when he spoke.

Genkawolf
TheSecondARISU

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:32 am
TheSecondARISU
kimmico13

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale didn't like the fact that yet again someone else is touching else. He knows he shouldn't be feeling this way, but he couldn't do anything about it. He looked over at the clock on the wall so he doesn't have to watch and wouldn't seem weird to do so. Dale looked down at his laptop bag when Iya finally responded to his questions then opens it to take out his laptop. He ignored the last thing the student says while he looks at tomorrow's attendance sheet after turning on the laptop.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TheSecondARISU

Demonic Doll

12,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:03 pm
User Image
╔═.♥.═══════════════╗
ιүα
∂яαмαтιc vαмριяε

╚═══════════════.♥.═╝

Iya smiled at the kitty person and lets him go, even though he didn't want to let him go. The blond had always loved cats, dogs, rabbits, anything small, cute, and furry. He hummed.

He goes behind Dale and with no sense of personal space, he stares over the teacher's shoulder and at the laptop. "I left my scheduled in the dorm, but I know I have this class tomorrow."

Genkawolf
kimmico13

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas