Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suhuba
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:16 pm
The Anesthesia
Suhuba

Question my love, the prompt says Nera has to think about things while her familiars are away. Though Amir and Essid are gone to the vet she still has her maglardilla Jinx. Would you prefer Jinx being gone as well, or is he allowed to be with Nera while she is doing her soul searching?

The gist of it is that she doesn't have beast taming/training to distract her from her thoughts, so however that best works with Jinx :] I'll leave the choice up to you  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:09 pm
So for Stage 2 Custom Quests.... I complete it and toss a PM/quote you to get approval on it? Like treat it just like a normal Class Quest, just in my journal?

And (just to make sure) I cannot use it to fulfill any solo reqs.. since it's a class quest to make sure you can actually have the stage 2 character without apprentice stage... right?  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:36 pm
robot kitten
So for Stage 2 Custom Quests.... I complete it and toss a PM/quote you to get approval on it? Like treat it just like a normal Class Quest, just in my journal?

And (just to make sure) I cannot use it to fulfill any solo reqs.. since it's a class quest to make sure you can actually have the stage 2 character without apprentice stage... right?

Yep, just quote/PM and we'll check it out.

And since quested stage 2's have more reqs, we allow you to use the quest solo for reqs. So 2k words count for 2 solos (and so on).  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:42 pm
kaname423

Yep, just quote/PM and we'll check it out.

And since quested stage 2's have more reqs, we allow you to use the quest solo for reqs. So 2k words count for 2 solos (and so on).

Really? That's nice! Thanks! Though I am only going to count it as 1 probably.. cause... that's almost 3 solos right there... And I have many plots! May end up making it more but.. for now I'll put it down as 1.

In that case... Talin's is complete! At 2874 words I hope you enjoy his banditry!  

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:20 pm
Suhuba

So is it possible for Sanele to not convince the mother to nest? Like she tries all these things but the xaraan just doesn't click?

And then Sanele has to keep them warm herself and hatch them herself?
Nevermind! I figured out a different way~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:38 am
Can we use familiars in the quest?  

Heras Box

Mythical Wolf

Suhuba
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:45 am
Heras Box
Can we use familiars in the quest?

Yep, familiars and NPCs are alright, just no other playable characters.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:40 pm
for Irrohnaghals quest does she have to try to get others to help her? I can't tell exactly from the wording.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:52 pm
Duke Edward Drake
for Irrohnaghals quest does she have to try to get others to help her? I can't tell exactly from the wording.

No, basically there are others that are her competition. They're trying to get to the rare flower as well so she has to get there first. :]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:53 pm
kaname423
Duke Edward Drake

No, basically there are others that are her competition. They're trying to get to the rare flower as well so she has to get there first. :]

Okay! Thank you for getting back to me so quick. I adore this quest absolutely.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas