Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Graduation Dungeon] Mot O'Boyle [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:51 pm
Mot busily worked at his desk, carving his latest creation out of some black barked branches. Coffee stirring sticks to be precise. Crafted to look like reaper staffs, bones and other fun designs. He smiled down at his work in the early midnight hour, his hair pinned back with hair clips he'd invested in. Not dressed his best in a simple tshirt and sleep pants. He'd never let the public see him so casual, but this was the privacy of his bedroom. Who would see him at this late hour?

Suddenly, the rumble of little gnome feet destroyed that.

Mot yelped until he was bound and gagged, wriggling unhappily as he was dragged away. What had these little monstrosities eaten that night to be so volatile and rude? But then, on the journey of darkness, he remembered Hel's words.

Sure enough, once he was dumped onto a cold stone floor, his bounds removed, he looked up to see it. This was the fabled graduation dungeon. Mot stared in awe, his reaper heart beating rapidly in excitement.

It was time!  
Bittiface generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 5!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:54 pm
Quote:
5. Prompt - Everything You Ever Wanted
You step into a room. It's a bare, plain room. By the time you reach the middle it warps and shifts, and you are left facing your greatest desire. What is it and how do you deal with it?

Mot stepped through the door, prepared to face an onslaught of murderous mini-pets or traps to overcome. But all he saw was a white room. He carefully proceeded forward, waiting for something to pop out at him. Slowly, gradually, everything began shifting.

[[RPing in seperate posts]]  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Bittiface generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:08 pm
Quote:
4. Prompt - What Doesn't Kill You
You step into a room. It's a bare, plain room. By the time you reach the middle it warps and shifts, and you are left facing your greatest fear. What is it and how do you deal with it?

[[RPing in separate posts]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:56 pm
Mot all but blinked, and everything was different. He was in a workshop, surrounded by his woodwork he loved to spend time on. On the wall, a work schedule. On his desk was a letter from his mother, praising him on his new job Fear Reaping. Regular Grim work, but enough that it made his mother proud. By day, selling his hand made woodwork, and by night reaping Fear.

Pictures hung on the wall. All of his friends faces smiled through moments in time. This was it. His happy place. His greatest desire: to live a simple, free life.

Mot screamed, and scrambled to dial his phone.

"HEL!? I THINK I TRAVELLED INTO AN ALTERNATE WORLD! HELP!"

Lucyal

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:53 pm
Because it was so late an hour, Hel’s phone rang, and rang, and rang.

It kept ringing, and just when it seemed like voicemail would pick up, it didn’t. There was a pause, which was then followed by a very groggy, slurred and croaked: “Whut?” Hel had indeed woken up from deep slumber to answer her phone, and thus, her motor and thinking skills were way below proficient.

Bittiface

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:16 pm
"Heeeeeeel!!!" Mot whined, hopping side to side from foot to foot, his hand nervously pulled to his chin. "I got kidnapped by gnomes to my graduation exam! B-but the room I was in turned into a work space with all my crafts in it, and theres pictures of all my friends on the walls and I'm reading a letter from mom and---"

He gasped loudly,

"HEL!!!?!? AM I DEAD?!?!?!" His voice cracked.

Lucyal

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:24 pm
There was a long moment of silence.

In her cottage, in her room, in her candy-cornia king sized bed, Hel was blearily staring into the darkness as she tried to will herself to be more awake.

Okay.

Mot…gnomes…graduation exam…rooms…

Hel groaned and rolled onto her back, and then shimmied up her bed until she was leaning against the head board cushioned by pillows…a lot of which had Mac’s turtlenecks over them as cases. “Teh roomz…” Hel slurred, and blinked. “…They show yuu thingz. What ifz…just take it in…another door will appear and take yuu somewhere elze…”

Another paused, as Hel settled and cradled the phone closer to her.

“…Anything elze in there…?” Now she did want to hear more about it…since she was on the phone now.

Bittiface

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:31 pm
"Um..." Mot whimpered, looking back around the room again. "A work schedule... its says I reap Fear 5 days a week from six am to two pm.... S-so like a full time job? A-and there's commission orders on a bulletin board? It's basically like... the kind of life I'd like to live." He seemed to start calming down over the phone.

"The letter from mom says how proud she is.. and that she'd glad I didn't turn crazy like my father... and that father is also proud?" So everything he ever wanted. Proud parents, a busy job doing what he loves, and according to his calender a lot of dates with friends.

"Coffee with Gene and Xiu at three... Backpacking with you on the weekend..." Mot smiled. "Awww gosh, this is super nice!"

Suddenly a door opened.

"Oh! A door!" Mot giggled like an scareling and skipped through the door.

Lucyal

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:38 pm
Over the course of Mot explaining what was going on, Hel was reaching a higher level of aware and awake-ness. She shifted once more to settle and get comfortable, figuring she was going to be up for a while now. A smile pulled her lips up as her eyes lidded. “Oh ya…?” She murmured. This room sounded like the one she had experienced, but it was a treat for her to hear about what Mot was experiencing.

She paused as he mentioned another door, and felt like she needed to brace him.

“Hey…not all of them are ah…molasses and dried roses…okay? Be prepared.”

Bittiface

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:52 pm
"No? I mean yeah I guess the school is big on explosions and bitten ankles, but that first one was just so nice, I really feel like----" Mot stopped, being faced with a dark room. At first, he saw nothing. He took solace in the fact he had Hel on the line, but it didn't stop him from shaking in his socks.

Oh! That reminded him.

"OHYA and the gnomes didn't even give me a chance to get dressed or brush my hair!" He whined, as if this was a total embarrassment. "I am taking an important exam in my pyjamas, Hel! Pyjamas!"

And then, the room began to shift.

A battlefield. Silence so deafening his ears felt as if they were stuffed with cotton. There, scattered in a wide and open field lay the bodies of his friends. Mot yelped, nearly dropping his phone as he ran to help them. He dropped to kneel by the first friend he came across. Xiu lay still, her Fear dissipating slowly, pieces of her flying into the air and crumbling to dust. Mot moved to heal her, but no matter how much of his own Fear he used, nothing worked. Soon, nothing remained of her but a delicate floral barrette.

Just a vision! Not real, not real..

"Hel.." Mot croaked, unable to stop the wallowing sorrow from surfacing. "I don't like this room.." He felt powerless here. Up ahead, he saw something amongst the decaying bodies of his friends. A tall, purple ghoul stood over the bodies, a mayoral banner held in arm.

Riley.

"I don't like it at all..."

Try to stop me, Bogeyman. She purred from across the field. Just try.

Lucyal

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:06 pm
Hel snorted, and rubbed one of her eyes with the heel of her palm. “Explosions and bitten ankles? No, the school is big on suffering. Come on, you know that—“ She paused when Mot paused, and just imagined the boil already running into something awful. Being on the phone and so far away made the tension level rise that much higher…there was something nerve wracking about only being fed information over the phone. Only hearing…

The reaper huffed when Mot paused only to wail about his PJs. “Oh, it is not that big of a deal!” She replied. “A lot of us did our exam in our sleep clothes! I took it in my sleep clothes!” A paused. “Actually, it was a good thing I was not naked—“

There was another pause, this time from Mot, and Hel sat up a bit straighter in bed as the boil yelped. More silence. “What is it?” She waited a few moments. “Mot.” More silence. “What happened?” She stilled as Mot finally spoke up.

“What is happening?” It was hard to not hear that sorrow in his tone, and it just made the curiosity knaw at her worse.

“…Find the door!” She felt the need to remind him…”But answer my question!”

Bittiface

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:27 pm
He could hear Hel, yet his attention was focused on the ghoul ahead. Riley? Did he really fear she was turning into a villain?

Could you bring me down, Mot? Could you stop me? She crooned across the field, stabbing the erth with her spear and banner. Could you stop us both?

Suddenly, another ghoul, dropped from above. She was fierce and held none of the poise and grace that the new mayor of the Ruins of Amity held. It was Hel. She grinned viciously, baring gleaming teeth like a wild animal.

"You'd have to kill us, first."

"HEL, HELP!" Mot yelped on the phone. "I---y----I don't want to see my friends die! I don't want to have to fight you!"

Lucyal

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:40 pm
Hel shot straight up this time, eyes wide, and was just about ready to throw off her blankets and wake up her sleeping familiar and rush to Mot’s aid, but then she reminded herself: it was an exam. His exam, and none of these things were really happening.

She still felt on edge, but she stayed where she was.

“Mot. You are not fighting me.” Though what she was doing in that room, she was now dying to know. “Mot. It is just a room in the graduation dungeon. Find the door. Now.”

Bittiface

Bittiface generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:49 pm
"Okay, okay..." Mot ran, trying to avoid the visions he was seeing. Every time he turned, there they were. In alley ways, warehouses.

"You can't avoid it, Mot.

If you insist on following the rules, you'll end up fighting us eventually.
"

Mot ran into a door, taking it down with what little weight he had on him.

Quote:
11. Prompt - Without Knowing the Name of the Trampled Flowers
As you step into the room, a thick mist arises. It consumes you, leaving you with nothing but a great, vast hunger. The many whispering voices tell you that you are now an Insanity Titan. Where are you now? Halloween, Human World, Deus Ex? Do you fight to control your hunger, or do you let your hunger control you?

"O-oow.... huh?" Mot was surrounded in mist. A mist that was getting thicker and thicker. "Um.. I think I got out of the other room..." He murmured to Hel in a quivering voice.

"This room isn't as bad as the other one.. it's just really foggy... and a bit scary... but no one is trying to kill me?" He seemed nervous. Mot felt oppressed by the atmosphere, like his core was being twisted. He felt needy, hungry...

"Okay... I don't feel good..." He announced, queasy. The fog was clearing to a scene of chaos. Everyone was screaming and running from him. All he wanted was to eat. Consume. Destroy.

In fact, it was every feeling he'd never had in his life. It scared him.

"Hel.. door... door... I don't.. know what's happening.." Mot sounded as if he was talking through gritted teeth. "Th-there's people running from me... a-and I'm like... fifty feet tall? I... I don't..." His voice seemed distant, like he was barely even there. He couldn't feel himself holding the phone. What did he even look like? Why was he here?

Why was he attacking the hunters?

Tearing them apart, throwing them through the air. He didn't want this! He felt like he was a prisoner in his own body. Or was it his body anymore? He didn't hate hunters! He didn't hate anyone! It wasn't in him to hate people. It hurt!

"Hel! I can't stop!"
Lucyal

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:21 pm
Hel was impatiently silent as Mot moved from one room to the next. “Okay, good. So what happened in that last room!?” It was killing her not getting the full story! He was already onto describing the next room though, and Hel huffed. Poor boil. Seemed this one wasn’t boosting his confidence any either.

Her brows furrowed as Mot continued to describe what was happening. “What?” Fifty feet tall? People were screaming and running? What could that mean? Hel hadn’t come across any Insanity Titans yet…well…aside from that one Phoenix one back from the Horseman Isles…but it went straight to the Hunter’s portal…

“Mot. Mot, remember, it is just a room that is ******** with your mind! Mind over matter, boil, come on, hearing that from me is silly, ya!? Your mind over the matter! Are you ready to move on? Then move!” Trying to support Mot over the phone was very frustrating, and already knotting Hel’s short patience span. Plus she didn’t like that he was distressed and she wasn’t there to do anything about it.

Bittiface

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces