Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
La Petite Fantaisie ~ NPC Owned, Available Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:27 pm
User Image
User Image

яανєи¢ℓαω αℓυмиιυиємρℓσує∂ мυѕι¢ιαитαкєи ву ωуαтт αвяαмѕ

I'd like to make myself believe
That planet Earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems

Milo wondered what Wyatt was thinking as he looked so lovingly into his eyes. A waiter came over, and asked for drinks, but Milo wasn't sure what he wanted, so he asked for a cup of hot tea, as per the norm. The older male ordered a fruit plate, and Milo nodded, sure that would be more than enough to satisfy him, when added to dinner. He laughed when Wyatt joked about celebrating with others. "I'd hope you'd be worried, then again, I'd probably worry if I took the wrong guy to dinner... because I already have the best, see? Any other would be a disappointment, since I know how great you are." He offered a smile, dimples showing in his cheeks. His eyes sparkled, shining under the lights of the restaurant.

Yukina101

Leave my door open just a crack
'Cause I feel like such an insomniac
Why do I tire of counting sheep?
When I'm far too tired to fall asleep

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:27 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Lately I been, I been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
But baby, I been, I been prayin' hard
Said no more counting dollars
We'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars

↷Graduate of Salem Witches Institute ↶American Half-Blood

Wyatt wanted to scoff or roll his eyes at Milo's words and their unnecessary cheesiness that he probably didn't even know he had but he knew that the other was serious which touched him. "I'm happy to be the cause of that disappointment, as odd as that may sound." the American said with a chuckle. Soon enough their drinks and fruit platter came and was set down in front of them on their table. He cautiously took a sip of the ice tea and while not like back home, it did at least remind him of it. It was just so damn bitter! It took about five and a half sugar packets for it to be drinkable again. Once that was better he looked over the fruit and was happily surprised by its selection choosing before choosing a strawberry and taking a bite of it. It was large, ripe, and sweet which was pretty much perfect to him except for some of the juices that squirted out just a bit as he bit into it causing him to lick them off his lips after eating. "Mmm, so far so good. If the rest of the fruit is as good as this, we might have to leave with about a pound of doggy bags." Wyatt joked biting into the strawberry again.
Miss GryffindorK

Old, but I'm not that old
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie

Young, but I'm not that bold
Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo smiled at Wyatt's words, knowing that no matter whom he spoke to henceforth, they wouldn't be Wyatt. The drinks came, along with a fancy plate of fruit, and Milo chuckled when the other male dumped sugar into his tea. "And they say I like sugar, my dear. Was your tea bitter? I still don't see how you can drink it cold." He added three packs of sugar and some sweetened cream to his tea, then sipped it. His eyes gazed over to Wyatt, just in time to witness him eat a strawberry, then lick the juices from his lip. Copper eyes went wide, Milo blinking rapidly, a bit of pink rushing to his cheeks. He set his cup down, then lifted a cube of watermelon in his fingers. He tilted his head back and put the fruit in his mouth, chewing and swallowing before looking at Wyatt. He curled his tongue around his thumb, licking some just that had gone astray.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:48 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt did the adult thing and stuck his tongue out at Milo as he teased him for his excess amounts of sugar in his tea. "As a matter of fact, yet it was. And it's not like you can talk, or is it supposed to be more cream than tea?" he threw back with a laugh. He paid no attention to his boyfriend's rapidly coloring cheeks thinking that it was coming from the heat of the tea as he proceeded to eat another strawberry and a handful of grapes. He had just taken a sip of his tea when he saw, out the corner of his eye, Milo eat an entire cube of watermelon in one bite then lick his thumb and nearly spat out his drink. He spluttered spilling a little bit of tea down his front and put back down his ice tea as he cough twice to clear his airwaves. Morgana above, did he know what he looked like when he does that? Or what it does to him?! Wyatt had a feeling that he probably didn't want the answer to either of those questions and promptly left it at that, although the shifting of legs to cross each other had nothing to do with it. Nothing at all. Luckily, the waiter came back asking if they were ready to order making him realize he hadn't really taken a good look at the menu. Sheepishly he quickly scanned over it surprised to see some recipes he recognized before finally settling on a steak, well done with a side salad.
Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo rolled his eyes, ignoring the jibe about his preference of creaminess. Wyatt seemed pretty happy about the fruit, so Milo ate a bit of pineapple, smiling just a bit too innocently. It wasn't hard to see that Wyatt was flustered, and that he'd spilled tea down his shirt. "You're being awfully messy, Wyatt. Something... bothering you?" He ate another watermelon cube, grinning. He choked a bit when the waiter came over, and he hurriedly flipped through the menu. He chose cream chicken lasagna, smiling at the thought of food. A thought crossed his mind as to his date, who still seemed a bit.... kerfuffled. "Whatcha thinking about, Wy?" Hopefully he could get a glimpse into what was going on behind those beautiful blue eyes hinting at green in the light. God, his eyes were fascinating.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:25 pm

We'll be counting stars

When Wyatt finally got his breathing normal he could only shoot a lukewarm glare at Milo. Like he didn't know, the tease. When he was asked what he was thinking he gave the man a soft grin. "You mostly." he said truthfully and not the least bit ashamed or embarrassed. It was baffling to him how all his thoughts seemed to somehow go back to his boyfriend, even inconsequential things like if he stocked the quaffles in his shop or did he need to go get more ink pens. He supposed she should be a bit more worried by how quickly and serious things had gotten between them, for Gods sake they were living together already! And he had met his brothers and honestly seemed to like them, even Thane. Which was certainly saying something because the Scot had an uncanny ability to rub anyone the wrong way. "Also about the future a bit. Just random things really." Wyatt added with a shrug and a laugh. He took a quick sip of his tea and decided to pop another grape into his mouth. He was sure he had gotten his fill of watermelon for the next few weeks.
Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo watched Wyatt's face soften, a grin on his lips. A blush touched his cheeks when the older male admitted he'd been thinking about the younger. Milo grinned, thinking himself. Wyatt was usually on his mind, particularly when he was playing his guitar, the man's voice inspiring the works Milo wrote. Those eyes, those lips, that body... mmm.... Was he an angel, or simply a muse? Wyatt continued to speak, mentioning the future. Wait... the future? Whose future? Theirs, his, the kids'? Whose?! "What about the future?" He looked curious, sipping his tea and watching Wyatt, wondering if he had the same awkwardly romantic thoughts he had.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:09 am

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt's smile widened as Milo blushed from his admission. It was so cute how easily he could make the other man blush and embarrassed. The only thing he didn't like was his body's usual reaction to seeing it. Even know he had to cross his legs and thing of disgusting images to get rid of the ones that had taken refuge in his mind. At his question he shrugged and bit sheepish at where his thoughts had gone. "Nothing much, just, you know..us. The boys too, but us mainly." he scratched the light scruff on his face feeling a bit embarrassed and was thankfully awarded by the waiter coming over with their plates of food. His mouth was practically watering once he got a whiff of his steak and happily tucked into cutting a small cube of meat and popping it into her mouth letting out a quiet moan at all the flavors that exploded in his mouth. Merlin and Morgana above! He was going to have to get this recipe so he could give it to Kalin.
Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Copper eyes shimmered as Milo pondered the depth of Wyatt's words. How far was the future? Was he thinking of plans for next week? Next year? It irked Milo that he couldn't read minds, as that would be quite helpful at times like this. The fact that he had specified that he was thinking about them both made wonder if he was thinking positive things, like marriage or an exciting rompe, or horrible, terrible stuff, like a breakup. Oh bloody hell, what if he wanted different things than Milo?! What if they wanted opposite ends of a very real spectrum? The younger man looked at his food, then poked at it, taking a bit, before looking up in confusion at Wyatt's... noises. "Save some of that excitement of later, Wy." He offered a wink, shaking off the negative thoughts. Surely the thoughts were positive. Milo took a bite of his food, a bit of cream lingering on his lip until he licked it up, grinning.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:49 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt choked and coughed again at Milo's seemingly random comment, but then nothing was ever really random with him. And then he had the audacity to lick cream off his lips while grinning and saying his name like that like it was normal. Gaaahhhhhhhh how had he been living with this man for so long and not realize he was a tease?! In the back of his mind a voice that sounded suspiciously like his best friend told him that he did notice and that the two of them would be involved in a very fun wrestling match by now but since this was a public place, he was just going to be tortured. Slowly and diabolically tortured. "Oh, you have no idea the 'excitement' I have planned for us later." he responded with a cheeky flirtatious grin. He speared another sliver of meat and bit into it keeping in his moans this time but chewing slowly enough to savor the meat and then, as revenge, allowing the fork to barely leave his lips before he gave it a lick. Milo was not the only one who had a penchant for teasing.
Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo's lips quirked as he watched Wyatt choke, then recover. When he mentioned planned excitement, Milo cocked an eyebrow, a grin on his lips. "You've got plans, do you? Do I dare to know, or is this the wrong setting?" He took a bite of his food, a small moan escaping about the taste of the food in his mouth. The younger male scooted about in his chair, leaning forward a bit more. He noticed Wyatt lick the tines of the fork, and a shiver went down his spine, a bemused expression evident. He bit his bottom lip, then took a sip of tea, smirking. If Wyatt wanted to fight dirty, a fight he would have. He took a bite of the cream covered noodles, letting a bit of the sauce drip on his lip. This time, he used his finger to wipe it up, before rolling his tongue over the digit, easily cleaning it of sauce. Copper eyes gave a wink, a smirk on the man's face.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:17 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt's blue green eyes darkened until the pupils were almost gone at Milo's question, quirked eyebrow, and his moan. His breaths began to come out in pants as he did his small number with the cream on his finger, and that tongue. He only realized how intently he had been staring when the waiter came by and startled him to ask how they were enjoying their meal and if they would like dessert as well. When they arrived and he went over the menu he had planned to get a dessert to share with his boyfriend but now...it just didn't seem realistic that he would last that long. So he told him that he would instead just like the check so that they could leave. Wyatt then turned back to Milo with his pupil-less stare and gave him a smirk of his own. "I was thinking we could have dessert in a more private setting. I mean, if you're not too tired later."
Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo went back to eating peacefully when the waiter returned. The guy offered a menu of desserts, and Milo was about to snatch it like the piggy he was, but Wyatt turned it down, asking for a check instead. Milo's eyes were wide, the light brown in vivid contrast with his pupils. Wyatt mentioned being tired later, and gears whirred in Milo's head, a smile turning on his cheeks. "Well, we have to work off all these calories we're eating now before we can eat more. I think I'm actually pretty full." He pat his belly, offering a silly grin. "And as for the setting, I have a short list of places we can eat." He thought of exactly where he could eat, and just what he'd eat. He cast a wink at his date, smirking.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:32 pm

We'll be counting stars

Wyatt saw Milo's disappointment at getting dessert (and even if he hadn't he would have known since he discovered his enormous sweet tooth during the summer with all the baking he and Kalin did) and felt a little bad that he wasn't getting him any. But then he put that smile back on his face, that damnable s**t eating grin, and his words. An unwanted low growl escaped him and before he or the waiter knew it, he had looked at the bill, counted out the amount of coins he had brought with him and dropped them on the table table before grabbing Milo's hand and draggin him out. "But sir! You're change-!" "Keep it as your tip!" he yelled out keeping on his path out of the restaurant. When they were far enough away he backed his boyfriend against a brick wall and began to kiss him senseless feeling that there were literally no words to explain how he made him feel. "Do you...have any..idea...driving ******** ******** all night." Wyatt groaned in between kisses along Milo's mouth, cheeks, and neck.
Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Milo watched Wyatt, a look of bemusement on his face. What was he doing? That was a massive tip! He yelped a bit as Wyatt grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him out. After they'd managed to step outside, Wyatt led Milo into an alleyway, pressing the latter against the cool bricks of the building. He didn't have time even to blink before his lips were captured by Wyatt's, a furious macking session ensuing. The elder male explained that he'd been being driven crazy by the younger, a feat which made Milo grin. "Have I? I thought '******** crazy' was normal for us?" He stood on tiptoes, wrapping his arms around the taller man's neck, kissing passionately, a grin on his lips.

Yukina101

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items