Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
La Petite Fantaisie ~ NPC Owned, Available Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:44 pm
Holy water cannot help you now
A thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money, I don't want your crown
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down
And no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out
I'm gonna raise the stakes, I'm gonna smoke you out

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SEVENTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Seven devils all around you: Nervous | Seven devils in your house: It is just. A date. | See, you were dead when you woke up this morning: Damien | And you'll be dead before the day is done: La Petite Fantaisie

Marina managed to still blush, which she attributed to the fact that she was dressed unusually girly and therefore it must be making her go soft... because normal people did not blush like this on a simple date. You would think she was getting married or something. He smiled at the sight of her, and then it disappeared. Oh God. Maybe the eye make up had been too much. Stupid, stupid, stupid, she should have just worn a tee short and jeans- Oh. Okay, well he liked it. He'd also just swallowed pretty hard and looked a bit tense so maybe he liked it a little too much, wait, why was she feeling glad that he liked it a little too much?! Mind out of the gutter, she reprimanded herself, because honestly, he looked pretty damn nice too and-Moving on! She kissed him back softly, both hands resting on his shoulders for a moment before he pulled away and smirked at her. She'd been missing that smirk. Clutching his hand slightly tighter than normal but keeping a stiff upper lip because she totally wasn't intimidated by this restaurant or anything, noooo, she nodded. "We shall."

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

Cara MiaKitty

And now all your love will be exorcised
And we will find your sayings to be paradox
And it's an even sum, it's a melody
It's a battle cry, it's a symphony
They can keep me out, 'til I tear the walls
'Til I take your heart, and I take your soul
For what has been done, cannot be undone
In the evil's heart, in the evil's soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:21 pm
User Image

Luke was a bit surprised as his daughter shriek ever so slightly. He glanced out to see a young couple entering the restaurant. It came as a little bit of a shock to him. It wasn't until this point that he really realized this place was his, and it was real. An actual real business. So technically he wasn't working tonight, and there was plenty of other staff on hand while they were doing family things but he it was still his restaurant and his responsibility. Luke moved toward the door as the couple entered. "Hello. Welcome to La Petite Fantaisie." He said, with a gracious smile, letting them enter furhter into the restaurant. "Do you have any special seating requests tonight or will the main dining area do?" The words flowed from him quickly and smoothly. He had rehearsed this a million time just for a time like this. He was glad to have customers but at the same time wanted to return to his family, the happy couple could be showing up at any moment now. He smiled once again, letting no hint of rushing come to his face or voice. He was the host after all.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR. DO NOT REMOVE.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:55 pm
This world is cold
But you don't
You don't have to go
You're feeling sad, you're feeling lonely
Hold on
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Darcy was still in a bubble of happiness from the events of just a few minutes ago. Had it barely been half an hour ago that he had merely had a wonderful girlfriend and now he had a brilliant fiance? Madness! But, he liked this kind. Holding her hand, the one with the shining green gem, he grinned and began swinging their clasped ones like a little kid. He even had to stifle a happy giggle as he led her to his uncle's new restaurant in Diagon Alley. "I should warn you that I told everyone that I'd be proposing when you and your family got back. So if you get overwhelmed just tell me and I'll tell them to back off, promise." he looked over to Jane with a slightly nervous look and grin. Walking inside the restaurant he took a second to admire all the hard work that had to have gone into it and felt a deep sense of pride in his Uncle before seeing the rest of his family near the back with his two cousins being their normal adorable selves. "Hey guys!" Darcy addressed his family.

Hold on if you feel like letting go
Hold on it gets better than you know
Your days
You say they're way too long
And your nights
You can't sleep at all
Hold on

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:25 pm
User Image

Jane was fairly certain she was bouncing like a schoolgirl, but at the very least she was no longer crying. That was a plus. Not that it would be a big surprise to anyone that knew her if it was but she'd rather be smiling, even if they were happy tears. She held onto Darcy's hand tightly, ever feeling the green rock on her finger. It was really incredible. They walked through the familiar Diagon Alley streets, hand in hand. They soon came to a rather new building, obviously the new restaurant she had already heard so much about. She took a second to look at how beautifully incredible it was before turning her mind back to the future and everything that would happen in the next few months, smiling once again. When Darcy spoke, she kissed him again gently. "Oh Darcy, it will be wonderful. I want to share this with them, after all," She said pausing and smiling once again, "I'll be part of your family soon enough." It was a miracle Jane didn't start giggling again. The entered the restaurant and she glanced at the familiar faces and instinctively raised both her and Darcy's connected hands, showing the ring front and center. "I said yes!" She practically squealed. Yes, she would never get over this.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:14 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Scholarly in Locationspace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // spacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // spacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful stop me and steal my breath.
And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky, never revealing their depth.
∳ ∳ ∳
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDamien had lead her into the restaurant with a smile, although he was caught a bit off-guard when the man approached and asked about their seating preference. He realized he'd never actually taken Marina anywhere that they didn't seat themselves. She glanced at her from the corner of his eyes, his free hand going behind his head and ruffling his hair a bit. "Ah, I'm sure the main dining area is fine. Unless, Mari, do you have a preference?" He squeezed her hand gently, curious. She wasn't used to the more... high-class situations. But that didn't mean she wouldn't want something specific. She might've spotted a specific table she liked, or maybe she had some preference he wasn't aware of. He tried to think back to the times they'd gone to the Three Broomsticks; was there a certain table she'd favored? Close to a window, towards the back? He felt sort of guilty for not knowing, but he had trouble paying attention to anything but her.

spaceDamien noticed the arrival of a young man and woman, and the group gathered towards the back of the restaurant. He wondered if there was some sort of special occasion happening. He would hate to intrude... but then, this was a public location, right? Given that the place wasn't overly crowded, he was sure they could be seated a fair distance away so as to not be in the way. Whatever was going on, he wished them well. Just then, he heard the woman proclaim 'I said yes!' answering his unasked question. A wedding, then? He smiled. It seemed like there'd been a rise in the number happening. Perhaps it was because he was older and more aware, but he couldn't help but feel that more people were getting married in the recent years... maybe in a few years... but he didn't need to be thinking about that. Marina could sense it when his thoughts got too serious. And he still didn't want to freak her out with it.

∳ ∳ ∳ I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be love's suicide
                                                          I'll be better when I'm older, I'll be the greatest fan of your life.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:54 pm

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
SEVENTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Seven devils all around you: Nervous | Seven devils in your house: It is just. A date. | See, you were dead when you woke up this morning: Damien | And you'll be dead before the day is done: La Petite Fantaisie

Marina blinked. She wasn't used to this at all. When they went to any of their usual haunts in Hogsmeade it was more along the lines of grab an empty table before someone else snatched it up, and hope you weren't stuck next to some obnoxious younger students reveling in the fact that they were finally allowed in the village. The main dining area sounded like a nice change, not that she minded The Three Broomsticks, though Madam Puddifoot's was a little too...pink for her tastes, but the tea was good. "Not at all," she replied, shaking her head and squeezing Damien's hand back lightly in response. They'd probably be the only ones in there, from the looks of this place. There seemed to be a family event going on, and she thought she recognized a young woman holding hands with a man she'd never seen before. Was that.... Jane? She hadn't seen the older girl in forever. Marina's brown eyes widened a little as she caught sight of what she was displaying on her hand. An engagement ring. And what had she just said? 'I said yes?' Oh wow. The redhead couldn't believe the quiet Hufflepuff she'd known was already preparing to get married. She wasn't even that much older than Marina herself! She sent the girl and her groom to be a quick smile, still reeling from this knowledge. Everyone really was growing up. And pretty soon... would she be thinking about things like that, too?

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:39 pm
User Image

Luke smiled pleasantly at the young couple and gave an encouraging nod. "Of course, just over here." He said leading them toward a table and smiling once again. "We'll have a waiter over here in a moment." His attention was suddenly turned as he heard someone else enter. A large smile grew across his face. He gave another nod toward to the couple and moved to the two that had just entered. He eyes were turned as Jane held up her hand and he could see the ring. "Congratulations you two." He said and hugged both his nephew and Jane. "Oh and Jane honey, your parents will be here with the twins soon, Abigail is bringing them." He was excited for them to show up. To have the family and friends gathered. He just hoped they could find the way. With them being muggles and Abigail being American...well he really should have had faith in them. He shook his head ever so slightly. No he had no reason to worry. Everything would work out for the best.

ooc;

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:50 pm
User Image

Abigail walked through the streets of Diagon Alley a little bit lost. She had been in England for close to two years now but the country still screwed with her brain. There was no doubt that she was American through and through. Of course she had been left bringing in the Muggles who were probably more lost than she was. All of the building looked the same. America was far different from this. They had pretty much embraced the modern muggle world years ago. Sure they still had the traditionalist who liked magic the way it was but those were becoming fewer. It seemed that after hours of walking (though it couldn't have been more than fifteen minutes) she finally stumbled upon a rather unique looking building with it's name clearly display. Thank heavens for that.

Excitement bubbled in her stomach as she walked closer to the restaurant. She knew Jane with in there and knew she had said yes. Some people may have questioned it but Abigail had lived with Jane longer enough to know her pretty darn well. She know that Jane never had a prayer at saying no to Darcy. She had been smitten for two years. For months she couldn't get Jane to shut up about him and she didn't blame him. He was rather dreamy. Now she got to plan a wedding! She thought she might well be more excited than Jane but quickly realized it was Jane, that was impossible.

Abigail came to the door, the Doyle's all trailing behind her and entered. This place was certainly classy. Abigail almost felt underdress with the American flag plastered across her chest and actual cowboy boots. She was pretty cliche but she liked it. People tended to instantly label her and she'd rub it in their snooty British faces. So that was cliche to but cliche and stereotypes had come around for a reason, they were true. So maybe not all the time but a surprising amount.

A smile suddenly came acrossed Abigail's face as she saw Jane and Darcy hand in hand. She came just in time to hear he triumphant decree. She had said yes indeed. Abigail squealed and hugged Jane completely out of no where. Her eyes were quickly drawn to the rock prominently displayed on the girl's hand. She couldn't take her eyes off it. It was beautiful! Plus all the things it represented. Her head was soon filled with visions of wedding dress and cakes. Oh she could not wait!

ooc;

you've got e n e m i e s ?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGOOD.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxit means
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou stood
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfor something
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxin your

LIFE.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:12 pm
User Image

Emma's stomach seemed to be bursting with nervous energy. She could hardly wrap her mind around the fact that her little girl was getting married. Married. There was no way she was old enough to do that! It seemed like just yesterday she was learning to talk, now here she was, an adult. She had attended school, graduated, gotten a job, then a boyfriend. Now he would be a fiancee. Though Emma was absolutely certain about one thing, she couldn't have picked a better man to want to spend the rest of her life with. Definitely an improvement from previous choices.

Emma was trailing closely behind Abigail not bothering to watch the strange sights of the wizarding world that surrounded them. She had gotten rather use to it at this point. It had been in her life for nearly a decade, she was fairly certain nothing could surprise her anymore. She stepped into the restaurant with a large smile on her face, tears threatening to sting at the corner of her eyes. She immediately spotted her daughter as well as the familiar faces of the Bennett family. It was an incredible feeling. She quickly saw the ring around her daughters finger. There was a bright green gem there and it made her heart flutter in a way she hadn't know for a long time.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:39 pm
User Image

Eric walked through the streets of Diagon Alley following behind Emma and Abigail with a twin holding each hand. He never let his eyes leave the building that lined the streets. He took each detail in, his archaeologist eye examining things in a way most would not imagine. He was really fascinated by everything here. These people seemed to live so differently yet fit in perfectly at the exact same time. The whole thing just seemed as one different culture to study. That was pretty much what he had done since he had found out about it. Though right now he had many different things on his mind.

His little Janie had been purposed to. Though he did not of yet know if Jane had said yes but he doubted she would ever refuse. Not only had she dreamed of being married since she was a tiny girl he could easily tell how deeply in love she was. It was incredible to see his little girl finally so happy. Been with Darcy had done her wonders. They soon entered the restaurant and he could feel the excited mood of the place. He barely took a moment to look over the restaurant before he noticed his daughter, a ring around her finger.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:35 am
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Stately in La Petite Fantaisiespace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marinaspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Not too far from that... surely...' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful stop me and steal my breath.
And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky, never revealing their depth.
∳ ∳ ∳

spaceDamien followed the man to a table, nodding politely when he informed them that a waiter would be by in a moment. Out of habit (and by that he meant years and years of having it practically beaten into his skull), he pulled a chair out for Marina, waiting until she was seated to take his place across the table. He smiled at her, his eyes sparkling a bit. He'd noticed her eyes following the couple who'd entered, and noticed a spark of recognition... did she know one of them? He hadn't recognized them, not really, just a passing thought that he might have seen the woman somewhere before. Marina's expression had been a bit... strange. He wondered if she'd overheard her excited declaration, if that was the cause of the odd mien. What was she thinking, then?

spaceHe didn't ask, though, knowing all too well that this was neither the time nor the place for such a conversation. They had a year left of school. It could wait, despite what his father might think. Wesley Edgeworth had come far in a lot of ways, but this was apparently not one of them. The head of the family wanted his son to make clear his intentions, to talk with her. If not an engagement, then something. A promise that it was coming. As far as Damien was concerned, though, the ring she wore was statement enough. His ring... His eyes fell to it for a moment, just the briefest flicker towards it before he met her eyes. Too serious, he thought. She'll know. Keep it quiet. He knew she'd see it, though, knew she'd know exactly where his mind was... he could only hope she'd ignore it. If she weren't ready for such a conversation (which he was certain was the case, given that her raising had been quite different from his own), he certainly didn't want to force it here and now. If she were... well, then, he'd much rather have it in private, where they wouldn't be interrupted.

spaceRealizing that he'd let the silence drag out too long, he gave her a small smile. "So, when did you get that dress? I haven't seen it before." Honestly, he was sometimes surprised to be reminded that she owned more than one. Or, he thought she must, since she'd worn a different one each time she had... perhaps she bought them just for the occasions? That couldn't be the case this time, though. This wasn't anything special; just a date. A date at a new restaurant, one a tad more upper-crust than she was used to, but still just a date. But he knew he hadn't seen her in this one; he'd remember it. The blue complimented her far to nicely for him to have forgotten.

∳ ∳ ∳ I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be love's suicide
                                                          I'll be better when I'm older, I'll be the greatest fan of your life.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:38 pm

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
SEVENTH YEAR PREFECT AND HEAD GIRL
BRITISH YOUTH REPRESENTATIVE TO THE WIZENGAMOT
User Image

Marina sat when Damien pulled out a chair for her, long used to him doing things like that, waiting until she had sat to sit himself, opening doors and holding them for her, always checking with her about things first... She'd been unsettled by it at first, but now it was just how they operated. There was a rhyme and a reason to it, and she knew what to expect. And yes, it sort of did make her feel special at times.

She realizee he had been watching her watching Jane and her fiance, and quickly turned her gaze back to him just in time to see him glance at her ring. Well, his ring. The one he'd given to her so long ago. The one that made it abundantly clear, by the fact that she was wearing it and he was not, that they were both off limits to anyone else. They belonged to each other. She never took it off, except at night when she showered and slept, but even then it was on her night table, waiting to be slipped back on the next morning as she got dressed.

And then it occurred to her why he might be staring at a ring on her finger, and she was gripped with a strange sort of fear that made her want to bite her lip and stare at her lap. She didn't, though, but she was trying to figure out exactly what she was afraid of. Because if he were to... don't say it! Well, if he were to ask that right here and now she didn't know what she'd do. And that scared her. How could she not know? She loved him! She wanted to be with him forever, as cheesy as it sounded. She wanted it to be them, just them, for the rest of their lives.

But... getting married? She couldn't even think about that right now. They came from very different backgrounds. His, Marina was pretty sure, involved getting married right after graduation and having children soon afterwards. She couldn't handle that. She was only seventeen. She wanted to get married, but when it felt right. Not when his father was breathing down his neck to do it, and she was sure he would be. Mr. Edgeworth was accepting, but everyone had their limits.

She knew she didn't want to be engaged while in school. She wasn't going to be dealing with NEWTS and wedding plan. No way in hell. The redhead nearly sighed out loud. They'd have to talk about this at some point. But for now, she should focus on the present, right? No sense worrying about the future during a dinner date. She smiled a little at his question. "I went out last minute shopping. There's a tiny little dress shop in town. I just tried on a few and this one looked okay. It's sort of hard, finding things that look nice, with my hair." Had she bought this dress just for tonight? Well, kind of. "I needed a new dress anyhow," she explained. "Jet absolutely tore into one of my old ones, it was shredded to bits, and a few others I've had since l was maybe, 15, have gotten too small or faded." She tended to hold onto old things, particularly clothes, for far too long and then was forced to go and buy all new things to wear upon realizing her old clothes no longer suited her. It was a good thing her dad had gotten that promotion several years back as well, because dresses were expensive and not kind to those tight on money.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:47 pm
When it comes to how to live his life he can't be told
Says he's got it all under control
Thinks he knows it's not a problem he's stuck with

But in reality it'd be a problem to just quit
An addict and he can't hold the reins
The pain is worse cause his friends have it the same
Tries to slow down the problem he's got
But can't get off the carousel until he makes it stop

He can only fool himself for so long
He can only fool himself…

User Image
Remington Jagger Nott
[Summer of 2024]

Idle monotonous chatter carried their notes on the staff of the page, another musical sheet of love and misery in this tired old charade. But it was a necessary evil in a world shaded in gray. Regal antiquities dictated these sojourn relationships, anticipated every double edged word and blink of an eye to its exact degree. This manipulation was a science, one exacted and honed in their own respective fields by each respective deviant. Remington had his vices, and she had hers. The trek through the busy traffic of Diagon Alley was hasty, but thankfully, the fountain of the shop was flowing in the short distance and they were already sweeping up the winded path and through the French doors. ”Table for two, in the main dining,” he insisted with a pointed nod. Their host blossomed with a marvelous smile, welcomed them with a warm embrace and led them away.

The restaurant was already gaining quite the business, he noticed. Ravaging eyes picked the flesh off the bones of the patrons, picking the carcasses for secrets and pillaging for gold. Young adults and Hogwarts students decorated the seats, several of whom were eerily familiar, and one such table even seemed to be featuring an engagement party. They strolled farther down along from that table, and then past a young redhead and her date, before they finally reached their own table. Mechanical motions moved to slide her chair open first before he swiftly joined her. A bottle of wine was ordered promptly, and only the finest would due. ”I hope you like red wine,” he began softly once he realized he’d ordered without missing a beat.

But he’d knew she’d love it. It was her favorite; he’d remembered it even after all this time, he wasn’t neglectful, just busy. But he pursed his lips as his eyes slid down the menu, but his peripherals were hyper aware of the table that was so close, but it was just barely out of reach to eavesdrop. He held in a baited breath and fixated his gaze on the woman before him, detailing the hue of her painted flesh and the details of her porcelain features. ”I have to say, Jules, I’m surprised you agreed to accompany me, I can’t say I’m not delighted but….I'm Surprised.” He ended with a small, knowing smile.

╔══════════════╗
40 years old 6’3” 172lbs
HomeOfficeIsland

╚══════════════╝

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Nicole walked cautiously into the new restaurant feeling completely out of place and equally self conscious. She would never understand how she allowed her twelve year old daughter and questionable aged best friend (she knew they were about the same age but sometimes she swore the woman was her daughter's age) to talk her into such an...an...she wasn't sure what to call this! The dress was so tight and form fitting she was afraid every bulge and curve of her body was thrown out the world (which was apparently the point), and her heels were so much higher than he daily ones that she was sure she was going to stumble, fall over, and die right then and there (no matter that it made her legs look admittedly incredible and did equally incredible wonders to her backside). She gripped her clutch closer to her body as if using it as a shield to the outside world as she stood off to the side and waited for her...partner? Guest? Date? Dear Merlin this is not a date! Nicole thought vehemently to herself. It was merely a thank you for her and the children's considerate gifts. Although yes, she was a bit curious to why he asked only her and not the whole family since they also picked out presents but she wasn't going to question it! Suddenly a hostess came over to ask if she was ready to be seated and not trusting herself to speak only shook her head with a nervous grin. Apparently the young woman understood and only asked, "Date night?" and promptly grinned as the cocoa skinned woman's face turned a precious color of pink before she began fiddling in earnest with her clutch again. Thankfully the woman left her alone again to curse herself for ever showing up early and to pray to all the gods, goddesses, and other holy deities that she not completely screw up this...whatever this was.  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash